ITT: (((MSM))) blames Trucks of Peace on White Nationalist copycats

ITT: (((MSM))) blames Trucks of Peace on White Nationalist copycats

Methinks it would be Nice to collate all instances of (((MSM))) insenuating that Islamic attacks are merely copycats of WNTT (White Nationalist Terrorism Tactics) .

In other words,
Nice - 86 dead
Berlin - 12 dead
London - 5 dead
Stockholhm - 3 dead
Barcelona - 13 dead and counting

And this, because of the suspect event in Charlottesville.
Let CNN show this to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/index.html
edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/08/14/france-paris-car-pizzeria-bell-bpr.cnn
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/19/europe/paris-police-operation/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/09/europe/paris-soldiers-hit-vehicle/index.html
lifezette.com/polizette/democratic-state-senator-hope-trump-assassinated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Methinks the faggot doth pretend too much.

Whites invented firearms and automobiles, so technically all these terror attacks have resulted from white supremacy.

Methinks thou art quaking in thine boots, having discovered that thy subtle guidance of the press with a hidden hand toward a foul agenda is as plain as thy immense cavernous nostrils upon thy face. Begone from this place, moneylender! A counter-sage upon your house!

How about post a video of what you're talking about faggot?

Thanks.

kek

No probs. I don't social media so spread it around user.

guys, i'm almost scared.

after nice, berlin, paris and several other places where muzzies mow down people or try their best to do it. and they turn it in a white nationalist tactic, making a lot of assumptions.

this is a 1984 tier rewriting of history.

Can't argue with such Shakespearean English.

Another way to defeat this bullshit is to simply state that terrorist attacks like this are not planned overnight. There's usually financial and logistical preparation required to get the vehicles and recon the target area. The means even before the Charlottesville event, they were likely already in the finishing stages of their planning.

barring the obvious that one is a fight or flight response, and the other is a deliberate targeting of uninvolved civilians, trucks of peace were a thing well before "c-ville"

You make a really good point, user.

or you could point them their own articles…

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/index.html

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/index.html

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/08/14/france-paris-car-pizzeria-bell-bpr.cnn

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/19/europe/paris-police-operation/index.html

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/09/europe/paris-soldiers-hit-vehicle/index.html

and somehow the only thing that comes to mind is cville…

the only not confirmed is the pizzeria attack.
but if coulter's law is to be applied chances that first name of the driver is achmed are high.

(((Theatricality and deception))), powerful agents against the uninitiated…

Uncle Adolf please come backu

Is the general public this fucking stupid?
Their entire strategy has always been banking on goldfish brains not remembering anything.

How long before ((they)) invent 'connections' between jihadis and "white nationalists"?

And what are you gonna do about it? Fucking nothing, that's what.

Not you I'm responding to, not you reading this, not me. Nobody will do anything other than talk about it and flap their arms with outrage. The normies won't even remember this by tomorrow morning unless the newspaper headlines jog their memories. Every single one who died or was injured means absolutely NOTHING. That's the truth of the matter. Nothing whatsoever.

Of course, we -could- do something about it. Maybe.

I know, but the point I'm making is that they've gone so full retard they're invoking a causality violation with their narrative.

one can always point things out to others.
generally speaking you don't need people to know how and why the establishment is lying. the important thing is that they know it's lying.
or do you think poles thought that germans did katyn?

dubs

cause and effect, what's that?

user…

What, so they can do nothing about it too? Nice idea; loved it.

and there is also that.

they really have gone off the rail this time.

not really. by your reasoning obama would have invaded syria because muh gas and muh chilluns.
if you are expecting la revoluccion, or hitler to come back you might be in for a very long wait. but there are many other things. which you will never ever ever achieve with your mindset.

It's ok that you can't understand, it's a bitter pill to swallow. I don't expect a revolution or a Hitler or anything of the sort. Nothing is happening to further anything like that. The only people putting actual effort in are those who get branded the 'conjurers of 1984', as you pointed out.

You should think more deeply about what the outcome of 'nothing' is, you seem to think it is 'something'.

How did anarchism became so mainstream.

I'm super demoralized, well shill'd. I guess we just give up then because all of European history will end with your great proclamation of being a cuck and probably a manlet as well. :DDD

Wrong response, loser. Enjoy your future.

You're right, user. That is the very equation the (((MSM))) is trying to make.

Yep. That's it in a nutshell.

Was the right response to go blow up a federal building, FBI?

i guess we see different things. or maybe i see something that doesn't exist. if you're right it doesn't matter.
in the ussr they had everything, the media, the police, secret services, schools…
they fell. with external help and crushed by their own contraddictions.
not saying this time is the same or that it will be nice either way. but that's another matter.

Probably not, no. But I can't give you the answer. It's a question asked to everyone who listens to it being asked. What your answer is is your own business, and your own task to COMMIT to.

But no, I highly doubt something as irresponsible as that would ever be the answer.

I agree with what you outline, and would put as an example where the aggressors ended up destroying their own efforts. This is one solution to the problem, but it is impossible to know the details of a future governmental and ideological demise. Those who expect the whole rotten West to die off and grow anew might well be right. I see it more as wishful.

I was worried, but if this is their doctrine now, I'm not anymore. They're basically assuming their entire viewerbase has alzheimers and can't remember shit like the Nice truck attack and every other snackbar incident. The idea that white supremecists invented automobile related terrorist attacks is absolutely paint-huffing-tier propaganda.

Call secret service on these 3 people:

Missouri State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nada
Christopher Gagné
Maine Democratic State Representative Scott Hamann

lifezette.com/polizette/democratic-state-senator-hope-trump-assassinated/

So far it looks like the 'Barcelona Copycat' meme was just that one occurrence. Just a (((Blitzer))) wetdream that he accidentally voiced on live tv.
I suspect CNN monitors Holla Forums 24/7 nowadays to curtail slipups just like that one. Perhaps I started this thread too soon.

How could they possibly think this narrative will stick?

Kek. A pox be upon him as well.

Too late for them, he already fucked it. Take the archive of the video and the article about it and shove it down social medias throat till these kikes choke on it.

How is this a copycat when muslims have been doing it in Europe for years? To be a copycat implies you're copying off of an original work. Muslims have already established there's nothing original about running over people with cars.

Though I can see how they are trying to make this bait. They want to get people comparing the two to imply that they both had the same motives.

They will throw this stuff out in small amounts to test what works and what doesn't. The copycat thing had no chance of working, sounds like Blitzer just tested the waters and ran away quickly.

We all know these journalist cucks are all in mailing lists working together. They probably organize and try different responses on smaller populations, then report back to each other with their results and then all work together to promote the best result.

i don't know how things will play out.
as far as i know, i might be screwed regardless or what i do. so far my plan is to work, save , keep out of debt, get a job with higher skills required, make sure my loved ones don't relax around blacks and know about the rotherhams and the other bajillions reasons why shitskins are indeed shit.
if i see the opportunity to do better i'll try to take it.
but the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry…

Fuck off /alt-left/. Your alt-left tactics have no power here.

On air commentary is catching.

yup charlottesville was a false flag.

Daily Caller and Washington Free Beacon also reposting this in their feeds

>ITT: (((MSM))) blames Trucks of Peace on White Nationalist copycats
And people called me a concern troll when I told them that White Sharia was a shit meme that would backfire.

Let the TRSodomite memes stay with the TRSodomites.

Yep, catching.

Think it was five years ago the msm blamed a blizzard on global warming.

Yep. Nobody is stupid enough or has such a short term memory they couldn’t possibly see how bullshit their assertion is… to top that, it's coming from CNN. Threatening citizens on their platform after being exposed for their fabricated nothing burger was not enough, they had to pretend that the past 3+ years of “cultural enrichment” in Europe had nothing to do with yet another attack.

Okay, this legit makes me mad

>IT WAS THOSE EVIL WHITE SUPREMACISTS
Now they have another layer of lies to lay on top.
luckily, from what I see, the average normalfag isn't buying into this shit

Off by one Shakespeare.

Holy shit these kikes are in overdrive.

Fucking what?

Sage, hit enter too early.

IS VID RELATED THE SOURCE FOR THIS BLATANT COPYCAT TERRORISM?

Laughed/10

Death toll in Barcelona already tops Cville. Being more afraid of "right wing terrorism"than Islamic attacks is irrational anti-white bigotry.

This. No one with an IQ above 100 (i.e. most white people) even gives a shit (or is already here). Only the MSM's brainwashed libtard viewerbase takes then seriously anymore, and the majority of them are half-baked mystery meat to begin with. Business as usual for those at Holla Forums.

WhiteEthnoNationalism is an ideology of peace and anyone who disagrees is a Europhobe.

Now this is shitposting.

uh
all you have to do is go back just 1 ONE year to show trucks of peace used by islamics
then ask them to try this narrative again?

Reported

Checkin them there dubs, because I agree

I meant to quote these 2 posts to

Massive. Theyre pulling out all the stops now.

This is the first time I'm seeing this. How the fuck did the media get away with saying that this wasn't a terrorist attack?

Do these "news" people actually still expect anyone to take them seriously? The truck of peace meme has been around for at least a fucking year. It's surreal that they'd even hint at this being a copycat of "evil white supremacist tactics". I feel like we're all living through some old SNL skit.

We're living in a parody, user.

Goldfish can at least be taught how to play a primitive form of basketball. At this point I'm not sure "journalists" and those who believe them could compete.

It actually isn't, see

It really is just the libtards and communiggers sperging out like they always do. Most people (so not animals like niggers and spics) either don't care or just want to see the news stations get lit up.

Because the perp wasn't white, and instead just a poor misunderstood PCP-oppressed taco goblin

It's like the end of Fahrenheit 451 as well.

That ended in nuclear holocaust, iirc.

the press which primarily takes care of the “work of enlightenment” and acts as a sort of school for adults. This means the teaching materials are not in the hands of the state, but in
the clutches of characters who are motivated by their own interests. As a young man,
Vienna gave me the best opportunities to become intimately acquainted with the owners
and manufacturers of this mass-education machine. At first, I was astonished to see how
quickly this evil power succeeded in producing a particular opinion among the public, even
though the meaning may be twisted or a flat-out false representation of public desire. A few
days were enough to turn some ridiculous affair into a momentous act of state, while vital
problems were generally forgotten or simply erased from the memory of the masses.
the incredible hopes of the public to them. Suddenly they would become more popular than
a really important man may ever enjoy in a lifetime. These were names which no one had
even heard of only a month before. At the same time, old and stable figures of government
or public life simply ceased to exist as far as the world was concerned, or they were buried
under such rudeness that their names soon risked becoming symbols of wickedness or
dishonesty. If we are to understand this process, we have to study this infamous Jewish way
of magically drenching the clean garments of honorable men with the slop buckets of filthy
libel and slander from hundreds of directions at once. We must study it if we are to
understand the real danger from these journalistic villains.
him to accomplish his disrespectful ends. He sniffs his way into the most secret family affairs
and he does not rest until his nosiness has rooted up some awful situation which will serve
to cook the unlucky victim’s goose. If he does not uncover anything in public or private life,
he resorts to slander. He has a deeply-rooted belief that some of it will stick. Even if there
are a thousand contradictions in his claims, after it is repeated a hundred times by all his
accomplices, the victim usually can’t put up a fight at all. This pack of scoundrels will never
admit their actions affect mankind, and they certainly would never admit that they even
understand what they are doing.
proclaiming “journalistic duty” and other lies while attacking the rest of the world in the
sneakiest way possible. They congretavistock at congressional meetings and conventions to
confirm the tedious talk about their journalistic duty and the honor they do to society. Then
this species bows to pay their respects to one another and with it they end their meeting.
This insidious group manufactures more than two-thirds of all so-called “public opinion”,
and this is where parliament obtains their strength.

Lol

Just came back from a week long camping trip to this

Sometimes I forget how bad things really are

Even while camping you should be preparing for the DOTR.