We have a discord server created for the purpose of researching topics related to Holla Forums and /x/

honeypot/82wNXm

We have a discord server created for the purpose of researching topics related to Holla Forums and /x/.

A lot of our research has been spent discussing and finding documents referencing origins of the pizzatavistock cults.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
discord.NIGGERS/RXSQZ2r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoops, Discord is wordfiltered to honeypot.

Di-sc-ord

The fuck is goatese being posted here for?

haha

It's a decent server

kill yourself namefag

: : : :: ::: :::::::::::::::::::::: Λ_Λ . . . .: : : ::: : ::      : : : :: ::::::: :: :/:彡ミ゛ヽ;)ー、 . . .: : :    ∧ _∧::::::::::::::::/ :::/:: ヽ、ヽ、 ::i     ∧ _∧::::::::/⌒ ̄⌒ヽ)'ヽ::::::/ :::/;;:  ヽ ヽ ::l::::::::/⌒ ̄⌒ヽ)'ヽ: ̄/;;;;;;;;;::   ::::ヽ;; |::::(_,ノ  ̄ ̄ ̄ヽ、_ノ ̄/;;;;;;;;;::   ::::ヽ;; |::::::|;;;;;;;;;::  ノヽ__ノ: : :::::::: :: :: : ::::::::::::::::::::::|;;;;;;;;;::  ノヽ__ノ ̄l;;;;;;:::  /::: ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄l;;;;;;:::  /

Hey CIAnigger, first day on the job?
Stupid fuck.

You fucking sperg, we can use discord to discuss stuff that isn't explicitly political in it's goals, even if it has political implications.

CIA wouldn't need discord to collect your info. They'd just post an IRC or tox to lure you in with a false sense of security.

we're getting a lot of namefags saying a lot of cucked shit and trying to get us into honeypots and sketchy onion sites like Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack AKA Anglin's Thai-Stick Factory

< Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack AKA Anglin's Thai-Stick Factory
top kek I love these filters

fuck off CIAlt-Right cancer.

The purpose of the server is to discuss antarctic nazis, nazi UFO and hollow earth god damn. We just have a lot of /xpol/ related offtopic talk. If someone is really interested here is some good primer
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

fuck off CIA.

I'm just getting a 404 with your url. Yes I replaced the "honeypot".

Actually word is that im kgb
:^)

disinfo division of the DNC?

Thanks for confirming all of those as fake. I was taking the possible hollow earth thing seriously for a while there. Now I know it is a cianigger joke.

Mate, check the thread i posted. A lot of stuff regarding nazi ufos including wittnessreports released by the fbi and newspaperreports. Hollow earth is a bit uncertain i admit, but otherwise i wouldnt need to research it.

Eat shit kikes.

(((1)))

discord.NIGGERS/RXSQZ2r

really nigger?

Reposting this again since you must have brain damage if you're still using Discord at this point.

Discordtavistock

Oh god dammit your anon5.
Stop spamming your shit everywhere.

Calling me anon5 actually offends me quite a lot asshole. How would you feel if i would call you victory of the light?