Bruce Willis in Death Wish remake

Surprised there's no thread on this yet tbh. This looks to be a very redpill-inducing movie, maybe on the level of Gran Torino or even better as long as they don't cuck out on the original storyline.

Other urls found in this thread:

unblocked.pub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was. It's a pozzed semi-comedy. Don't promote Hollyjew garbage here.

but why, the original was really good.

Apologies, I searched the catalog first. BTW, how do you know what it's like, and that it's in fact pozzed? A) The trailer looks far from it, and B) the original movie certainly wasn't. Prove to me otherwise about this specific case and I'll gladly request the thread be deleted myself.

ahuh

How many ppl do you personally know that are even aware there was an original user? Besides, Bruce Willis looks to be an excellent follow-on to Bronson for a remake of this storyline.

On rare occasions they pull out a good one such as Gran Torino or Hurt Locker. This might just be one of those imo thus far.

Because lone revenge masturbation fantasies are a way of relieving the tension of being hated on by all the arms of ZOG without having to do the work of networking and taking back your territory through migration, subversion, and only finally open war, which is how the Jews got Palestine. Every scumbag in Death Wish will be replaced by another as soon as Willis' character turns his back. You have to cut off the source, which means controlling your borders, controlling your legal system, and controlling your media.

Besides, what was Gran Torino? Miserable white man doesn't pass down his life lessons to his kids, literally dies saving the neighborhood for the nice immigrants.

Ask yourself when you last saw a film with a white man with a wife and kids taking care of business and THEN going back to something worthwhile.

Fuck off kike, we're not falling for this blatant marketing.

KILL YOURSELF

wtf I love hollywood now still going to pirate it though.
unblocked.pub

Some of these are reasonable points, but I certainly disagree about the first one. And asking "when was the last time X?" is mere postulation, and no better than mental masturbation imo. And I personally found Gran Torino to arguably be Eastwood's finest film of his career. Even if you hate Hollywood good choice tbh you can't argue the importance they have on the culture. If they manage to shit out something even only occasionally that refutes the standard party line, it deserves some attention at the very least.

lolnou. besides as I said, I'll gladly report the thread myself if someone can clearly show the trailer is blatantly misleading and the film is in fact nothing but a wanton libshitfest.

What's the over/under on the amount of nigger criminals in this?

I expect 0 or even -1, meaning there will be a "good guy" black character in there.

I don't think you can really troll me friend. I started out on this journey in 4/b/ years ago. Feel free to try though. :^)

Why else would kikes re-write things? It to fit a fucking narrative.

Are you retarded? It shows him getting revenge for a poor little niglet, later on a sheboon says HE SAVED MUH LIFE, and it mostly portrays him killing whites.

Fair points. What would you prefer user?

I'd prefer for the mods to delete your thread because your whole premise about this movie is wrong.

Heh. You've failed to prove that point tbh, and if I'm wrong quite frankly I'd agree with your desire. I don't and I think this movie might just do a huge amount of good for the average normie sitting on the fence right now.

Just fuck off.

I have the weirdest feeling that you're Bruce Willis and now I just feel sad.

Not an answer.

Haha. I'd love it if more Hollywood assholes lurked Holla Forums tbh.

I think it's set in Chicago, so with the city being pretty much a ~30% 3-way tie between whites, blacks and mexicans with a few asians, I'd say we're going to see the criminal element in the movie at a solid 95% white.

I bet you won't see this scene in the remake.

HAH. I won't take that bet user.

Dogs are the white man's best friend, you should reconsider whichever life choices got you to the point you'd save that. Filtered and reported.

Completely agreed.

Yeah I am not seeing nor telling anyone to see this rehashed shit hollyjew garbage.
Fuck lil'brucie too.

Did you ever in fact watch the original film my liberal friend?

Yes, and I am not going to watch this one.

And what did you think about it? Please, be honest. You're among friends here.