Actress Anri okita is my wife

Actress Anri okita is my wife.

Say something nice.

I met her once, we were filming a scene together, twenty men entered, they push her onto a dirty cum stained couch and start forcing her thighs apart, pulling aside her panties and jamming their fingers in wildly, she Ching Chang Chongs pig squeals in pleasure, one inserts a remote vibrator in her ass, another pulls out a jigsaw with a dildo attached and shoves it up her snatch and oscillates the speed bringing her to full squeal gratification as we each cum in her mouth, the contents spilling over and running down her ample and voluptuous breasts and oozing onto her well maintained bush. Ace actress, hope to work with her again.

I guess she pretends to enjoy getting fucked on camera, but that is hardly enough to call her an actress.

She looks disgusting just like every other nip girl.

That's the appeal tbqhwyfam

she has nice milkers but its a shame she moans like a cat in heat

All Nip women do - the solution is to turn down the volume.

Good idea.

She's no Reiko Nakamori, but still alright I suppose.

No thanks.

Who?

Best ones are 2D

I wanna fuck her

She's shit, and she isn't your wife.

Is this from one of those Cherry boy javs?

White roastie detected.

Your wife is a whore who got fucked on camera as her career. Get a good girl as a wife but keep Anri as your mistress on the side.

She will never have to see your pathetic manhood and pretend she is turned on by it. Nicest thing I can say.

Cute feet tbh

she truly is top tier. I have no fucking idea what she's saying but the bitch is right up my alley.
i havent been this stuck on a jap since that 15 yr old nip girl with the big knockers saya ari or something like that. i wonder where she is now.

she speaks fluent English, shes half brit.