==CAR DRIVES INTO RESTAURANT EAST OF PARIS, 8 YO GIRL KILLED, 5 MORE INJURED - POLICE=

==CAR DRIVES INTO RESTAURANT EAST OF PARIS, 8 YO GIRL KILLED, 5 MORE INJURED - POLICE=

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/399600-car-drives-into-pizzeria-east-paris/
archive.is/inIPe
archive.is/ApG5n
archive.is/EAk79
archive.is/wYYYW
archive.is/1PCrL
archive.is/TbBhR
archive.is/RFXV5
archive.is/VbEDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me guess it was a sand nigger.

This is how they're going to compare WN to pisslam, isn't it?

Live stream.

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/897190420052152321

God damn white supremacist assault vehicles back at it again!

Because pizza was awful

When is Trump going to denounce Islamic violence? Ban all assault vehicles now.

Sorry, forgot the link, tired as fuck right now.

rt.com/news/399600-car-drives-into-pizzeria-east-paris/

the cucks were just dying to do that with the antifa road kill. That's why so many cucks shitting out the same canned tweets within an hour of the incident.

any pics of the driver? I heard he was arrested

I'm guessing it'll be:

So it was a Muslim.

Yes if he was white it would be terrorism and all over the news that the nazis are in town.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/897196102130311168

Now to watch how fast this is memory holed.

Can we just acknowledge that at this point it's completely fucking arbitrary whether or not something is considered "terrorism". That word has lost all meaning

Muslim confirmed

this is ammo pick it the fuck up

twitter.com/Reuters/status/897196694609199108

I know what you mean, but really the word loses its meaning only under conditions of war. Until then each one of these is like the firing of a spark plug in a very slow-starting engine.

The perfect fuel to compare Charlottesville and this. A concise meme to push all around the web to push the fact of the horrific double standard that is at play here.

France needs to stop allowing White supremacist immigration.
When will these evil racists die already??
am i doing it right?

Reminder that there are multiple nations with government subsidies for ✡self-driving cars✡.

If it is a false flag to compare WN to Islam, it would make sense they'd want it to get at least one child since we know how the kike feels about children living without having their sadistic perversions inflicted upon them in one way or another.

Lefties are comdemning all WN as murderers because of that fatass who was run over and died, but when a mudslime does it it's #notallmudslimes

BLM/black panthers killed 5 cops in Dallas, antifa firebombs GOP offices and just recently killed a committeeman in Pennsylvania. Never let them dodge the hypocrisy. Through it in their face at every opportunity.

(checked)
this, more of this.

suicide is bad, if he's white what are the ramifications? All I can see is that even more news will revolve around demonizing angry whites as radical or suicidal maniacs.

I think this may be a road we want the left to go down. Why not help lead them there?

Someone must have tapped his bumper with a bat and he panicked. He dindu nuffin.

oh leftypol

PIZZA!!!

Nah, just dickin' around.

The funny thing is that cars hit places, people, etc on a daily basis and nobody really gave a shit before; but now all of a sudden any and every incident like this will be screamed in big, bold letters across the sky.

no one gave a shit before because they were accidents, not repeated incidents of people purposedly being run over

go collect your $10 you've done your work

yeah Muslims regularly killing us has always been part and parcel of living in a city, why are people making such a big fuz about children dying yet again to another car driving over them

See, the reason it's going to be screamed around in big bold letters is because it was done by a White man. Nobody but Holla Forums gave a shit when it was Muslims doing it. Now it's on CNN.

It's all about context goyim. Heah, he was clealy upset and wanted ta lash out, although his motives ah uncleah. Stop Jumping balieving in stereyahtypes; davoisity is good fah yah.

BEEP BEEP OF PEACE

I thought they loved Islam?

BOY OH BOY, CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE RADIO SILENCE THE BLUE CHECKMARKS WILL BE TREATING US TOO OVER THIS

How strange that a happening such as this, and at such a time as this, gets no attention from Holla Forums.

I think that's rather telling.

Still no name, no nationality. Presumably they haven't managed to identify the guy they have in custody.

Suddenly it seems appropriate to make that the leftist anthem.

Impressive timing. Religion of peace.jpg

The idiot driving our challenger of peace is a massive gift. We need to spread news of this car of peace in france on all the airwaves and permit the normies to watch the lack of kvetching that occurs when it's a mudslime perpetrator.

The memes write themselves.

would you ever go to france?

ARCHIVED TWEETS
FUCK THESE ANTIWHITE APOLOGISTS
archive.is/inIPe
archive.is/ApG5n
archive.is/EAk79
archive.is/wYYYW
archive.is/1PCrL
archive.is/TbBhR

article archive
archive.is/RFXV5

On a somewhat related note, did we ever find out the name of the girl that died at Nice on Bastille Day? It pisses me off that little beach turd had his image plastered everywhere with his name but not her.

oy vey if the driver isn't white you can't call it a terror attack.

no

Please… stop, my mind read this like a 'Hnew Jork' kike.

HEIL'D

What ever happened to the mosque accident?

The mosc was blocks away
This is the level on the (((MSM))) disinfo

BBC NEWS archive.is/VbEDM
So the suicide claim was bullshit
Muslim confirmed

what happened to the guy who accidentally ran people over in the UK?

I know that, but what happened to the guy?

IT WAS OBVIOUSLY WHITE NATIONALISTS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4793344/Driver-rammed-Paris-pizza-restaurant-named.html

do they still push shit like this in the year 2017?

Blurry. Some say he was always this way, others say he was a mason. He has been arrested I think but they have dropped all mention of the incident since. The guy that died was because he collapsed from a heart attack in the middle of the street.