Dead Antifa Roasite

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Press S to Spit on Grave

Heyer’s last public Facebook post suggested she had a reason to be downtown Saturday.“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention,”

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

S
Enjoy coalburning in hell!

James Nelson
James Nelson

No sympathy. The signs were everywhere. See what happens when you break the law…

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Good riddance, nigger lover.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

I just want to see the damage to her face, after having it run over, with a regular ole car car.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

BEACHED.com

fatrolling, not even once

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

I wonder if it's ever going to set in that she died for nothing. No poor minorities were being oppressed, nobody was being loaded onto train cars, no gas chambers, no holocoasters, and nobody on the right was walking around attacking people unprovoked. She could have lived to coalburn another day, but she just had to walk in the middle of the street while her commie buddies rioted.

Grayson James
Grayson James

i kek'd.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

fat hamplanet
mid 30s
unmarried
no kids
antifa roastie
coalburner
thinks attacking a Dodge Challenger with a wiffle ball bat is a good idea
gets BTFO

pure pottery

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Fat girls are worse than cancer. Get a load of that beached whale. Fucking disgusting.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Useless cunt couldn't break free of Jewish mind control.

No fucks given.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

rip in piss

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

S

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

S

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Utterly disgusting.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Checked.
S

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Why did she attack the car with a ball bat ?

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

webm

Fucking vile.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

S

One less piece of trash in the world

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

fat disgusting pig. the blood has always been on (((theyre))) hands. lets not forget a man shot up a bunch of republican congressman a couple months ago, and lets not also forget all the violence against trump supporters in places like sanjose. the only good red is a dead red

Brandon King
Brandon King

She attacked the car with her lard. The car still won.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

S. Any white woman willing to get hate fucked by a non-white deserves to die

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Checked dubs of truth
she was too fat to run and save her own skin
Lift gentlemen , eat right every day and lift

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

S
no kids
SHE THREW HER LIFE AWAY FOR FAKE COMMIE STREET CRED POINTS AND NOW HER LINEAGE DIES WITH HER

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

Note to fat anons: Look up water fasting so your last day on earth isn't
webm

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

tfu tfu tfu!

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

The fatty must of be such an insufferable cunt if she thought she was invincible enough to attack a car from behind.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Yeah, she was fat as fuck. Was funny as hell watching the medics try to resuscitate that butter monster

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

S

Damn, this was a great event.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

In point of fact, all the people on the right left as ordered by the state cops. Which you could take as a good or a bad thing.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

fat coalburning commie gets killed by jewish "nazi"
zogbot police helicopter crashes and burns, kills two
STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING
pic somehow related

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

TOP FUCKING KEK

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

in death she finally got the useless recognition she craved in the useless popularity contest called social media.

Evan Young
Evan Young

See

David Young
David Young

== S == ieg

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

TFW you will never witness in person a lardass commie cunt try to lock horns with a Dodge Challenger
why even live

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

fug

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Were Going To Finish It

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

I work at a hospital. I don't deal directly with EMT shit or trauma, but let me tell you, having a patient that's morbidly fucking obese makes EVERYTHING infinitely harder.

Many drugs won't work properly because of pharmaceokinetics and distribution problems in the hundreds of pounds of lard
Surgery becomes an absolute nightmare when you have to work around layers of fat that are a foot thick around the abdominal wall
Good luck performing CPR when your compressions all get absorbed by the fat tissue and don't even reach down into the chest cavity
Even things as simple as logistics and transportation around the hospital become difficult

And that's on top of the generally unhealthy state that fatties are in, with diabetes, bad hearts, hormone issues, risk of thromboemboli or fat embolisms, etc.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

SS

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

So where's the damage?
Did she even get hit by the car?
or did all of the excitement around her cause her heart to fail?
I want to see some fucking landwhale blood.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

This disgusting spoiler that shit.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

she probably suffered internal trauma
broken rib punctured a lung?
Anyway, here's my
S

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Yeah, usually I'm not too keen on the whole "fuck the cops those evil pigs!" shit, but these cops yesterday were complete cunts. They broke up the whites, while letting the antifa and niggers chimp out all they wanted while being violent. Then, they didn't allow the whites to regroup anywhere, thereby leading them into antifa-controlled killzones, which they also did not protect. It was like the opening of the original Planet of the Apes, where the gorillas are chasing the fleeing humans and funneling them into killzones. That goes beyond "just following orders" from VA's state of emergency. Fucking bullshit.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

I really like that meme.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

fuck I'm glad she's dead. I wish all coalburners would die

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

S
CIVIL WAR SOON

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Don't worry, things will only escalate from here. The fire rises.

DAY OF THE ROAST SOON

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

This commie bitch dying is even the fault of those cops by extension, because the antifa didn't have any permits and nothing was cordoned off ahead of time. That resulted in cars and commies using the same areas. Same thing with that guy on the motorcycle when they were all laying out on the road.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Utterly disgusting

Don't you mean… udderly disgusting?

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

S

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

all coalburners and all catlady childless spinsters.

If you're a woman and you're not having (white) babies, you're worthless to society. You had one job, and you failed. Childless middle-aged women are the ones who are the most leftist and are the ones who redirect their wasted maternal instinct toward caring for shitskins and begging for REFUGEES WELCOME :^). They all need to be put down. Women that reach 35 with no white children should be euthanized, Logan's Run style.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

She was a fat fuck who died of complications from killing herself with food. The are no clear pictures of the driver, the car was bought from a dealership but not registered to the arrestee, his mother claims he joined the army then magically supports himself in a private apartment and the media gets an interview from the mother without a lawyer present.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

No. Seems like her excess fat didn't even grant her titties.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

S

you expect the niggers to be civil during war

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Absolutely.

- If they didn't (((shut down))) the rally, this wouldn't have happened
- If they actually (((shut down))) 'everyone equally rather than only the whites, this wouldn't have happened.

I'd go as far as to say this was intentional. They intentionally forced the whites to break apart into small groups and scatter toward the antifa crowds. They knew damn well that they were leading them into a trap and that violence would occur. I'm surprised things weren't as bad as they were, with the only real example of anything happening being a panicked driver who got mobbed by antifa.

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

Sad but true, I'm in my early 30s and watching the transformation take place in women my age in real time. Hopefully the girls of Gen Z are paying attention and taking note of the end result of such an empty, self-serving lifestyle.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Why would you willingly throw yourself at a car going in reverse at full speed, from behind?

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

And people are too fucking stupid to realize this.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Dead Antifa Roasite
Roastie*
Music to my fucking ears!
S

Justin King
Justin King

I know, believe me. I work at a hospital with tons of STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN "professionals" who are all in their mid-30s with no kids. The stereotypes are all absolutely true

Darwinism in full display.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

jumps in front of moving car
oh no I got ran over
why are cars so misogynistic?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

S

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Wait what! She did this?! She went behind a moving vehicle and did this much fucking damage to a car?!

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

HA!

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Why would you willingly throw yourself at a car going in reverse at full speed, from behind?
How else you gonna get those sweet faceberg Likes?

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Can we ban Assault BMIs? Why do you need that much body fat??

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

And nothing of value was lost

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

S

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Checked. Good riddance. Coalburners tend to die in bad ways.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

They had months to prepare for this shit, it's not fucking hard to cordon off two separate groups. Their thinking is so zogged that they probably thought the riot gear was necessitated for the WNs and couldn't bring themselves to comprehend that it's exclusively necessitated by (((counterprotesters))).

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Fuckin melty creature

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

The car didn't even hit anybody besides her. It was her gargantuan smelly carcass being thrown down the street that caused all of that damage.

John Carter
John Carter

A permitted and peaceful gathering was shut down by Government in favor of a violent communists because they were going to say things people don't like. We're running out of options with the 1st and if continued to be pushed the only option left will be the 2nd.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

The cops pushed them into the Antifa groups on purpose, user. This isn't the first time they've done it.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

THANKS, DIAMLER-CHRYSLER

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

Well that's the funny thing. The local police and the rally-organizers DID prepare for all this. They had the WNs in one area, and the antifa fags were in their own areas too, separate.

Then that race-traitor Gov Terry issues a "state of emergency" and has the state police, feds, and national guard storm in and completely fuck everything up. But it wasn't coincidental that they shut it down in the exact way they did that resulted in the maximum amount of violence to occur by leading all WNs straight into antifa killzones

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

i dont think nigger legs are supposed to bend that way

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Just after the Dodge rammed the silver convertible, she, along with what appear to be 2-3 black males, immediately ran up to the rear of the Dodge and started whacking the rear windshield with baseball bats. Of course, the Dodge instantly went into reverse, and she was on the rear passenger side corner when it sideswiped a pickup that was parked, getting completely smashed. She kinda helped cushion the impact I guess.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

The car looks like it hit a brick wall!

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

RECORD SCRATCH
FREEZE FRAME'

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Heiled
SHE WAS A FAT BUOY

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

That's the car our hero smashed into first, while backing up his silver one/whatever, this bitch jumped at him from behind and got herself fucking murdered.

That leg is FUCKED.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

She kinda helped cushion the impact I guess.
lel, I hope that challenger isn't totalled. One day, it'll be a collectors item, known as "the time /ourguys/ got a positive K/D ratio"

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

this bitch jumped at him from behind and committed fucking suicide.

Fixed that for you famalamabannanarama

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Yes, and it's a pattern that keeps repeating. The old anarcho-tyranny.
All the way back to the Battle of Sacramento they were pulling that shit. I expected it from commiefornian cops. Not Virginia ones.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

lel, we should meme that. Suicide by WN Assault Muscle Car.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

I hope our hero walks. these stupid CUNTS caused a fight or flight response and murdered themselves.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

commiefornian cops

Remember when the cops at Berkeley were all just standing around not doing anything while antifa were throwing firecrackers and smashing peoples heads in with bike locks? People filmed them. They were literally just sitting back with bored expressions watching the carnage from the sidelines.

VA isn't as bad in terms of demographics, but it's ground zero for ZOG because its right next to DC. Plenty of good people there, but the state government is the worst.

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

I'm surprised at the amount of extremely high quality camera action shots from multiple angles.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

i piss on her coalburner grave.

whoever killed her is a hero, not only did he made this world better by getting us rid of a fat whore, but he also killed her future nigger baby

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Yeah, combat camera for the next wars are gonna be AMAZING.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

my only regret is that the traitor politicians were not in the crowd getting hit by the car

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

He will.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Yeah, man… Blowing up all those sand niggers for ZOG is gonna be great!

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

this guy though

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Has there ever been an instance where a driver DIDN'T walk in a situation like this? Based Subaru guy and plenty of other people who have needed to drive through chimping-out protestors have all gotten NO INDICTMENT. /ourguy/ safe.

What's more, ZOG will try to play this as another Trayvon case by completely obfuscating the facts. And then when he gets let off, it'll cause another nigger/antifa chimpout, which is a double win for us.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Everytime I see that picture the first thing that comes to mind instead is
My name is Daniel Lugo.
And I believe in fitness.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Blowing up Sand Niggers for any reason, any reason at all, is great and don't you fucking forget it Achmed.

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

Yeah, man! Let's totally get those fuckers for Based Israel!

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

what happened to Range Rover guy that ran over the nigger bikers other than getting a kicking by the niggers

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

There is literally no valid reason to defend the existence of arabs unless you are arabs.
Get out.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Checked
Saving that one

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

There is no reason for white american soldiers to die for Yidsrael.
You get the fuck out, kike.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

My sides. I can't even laugh anymore

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Yeah, I remember. That is unfortunate, and of course it also has something to do with the Clintonite in the governor's chair.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

this is why we need to be taking public offices

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

ok that one is brilliant.

John Perry
John Perry

THANKS, DIAMLER-CHRYSLER

Evan Price
Evan Price

I like how every politician is ignoring that there were communist agitators walking around in the open and carrying signs. When these people get roped they will have deserved it.

Bentley James
Bentley James

John McCain talking about who counts as patriots and traitors

wew lad, I can't wait for his brain tumor to win

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

I just wish this guy had been the challenger driver.
Or maybe Charls from MDE.
We need a real hero next time.

Jordan White
Jordan White

guy freaking out and trying to run for his life is "homegrown terrorism
trucks of peace are just part and parcel, tho
traitor calling others traitors
evangelical israel anus licker daring to take God into his mouth
not a peep about muslim supremacy whenever it happens
Absolutely beautiful.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

oh yes those muslims never hurt anybody they dindunuffin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

S
Ptchoo.

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

What if it turns out the cops who died were actually ones with evidence to support our narrative and the chopper crashed to shut it down?

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

6 gorillion hours in paint

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

I hate muslims as much as you, you stupid faggot. Everyone here hates Muslims.
We should not be fighting wars for Israel. What did we get out of the last ones? Refugees.
Stop acting like war for Israel is a good thing. Filtered for being a kike faggot.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Everyone needs to be doing their part on social media to point out the hypocrisy of how everyone is willing to bend over backwards to cuck on the WN question, but all of these people were completely fucking silent about BLM and antifa rioters

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

as if I care who you filter

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

this is why we need to be taking public offices
As long as we promise not to denounce each other when our 2006 era /b/tard degeneracy comes to public light during the inevitable kike smear campaigns.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

RAM TOUGH

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Well, I'm still saying the same things except I'm not joking this time.

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

basically says "there should be no place for whites to defend themselves"
fuck this bitch

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

support our narrative
there isn't a narrative. only the truth which is:
A LITERAL KIKE LARPing AS A NAZI RAN OVER SOME FAT ANTIFA CUNT AND HER PET NIGGERS

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

what narrative? that they take taxpayer money to protect the power structure that keeps us enslaved?

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Promise me this will be your campaign song

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

s

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

our 2006 era /b/tard
Not everyone here has such baggage.
/b/index.html

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

One things for sure, this the first time I have seen a car drive into a group of people be called an act of terror by the (((media)))

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Yeah, we call them newfags.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

S

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

It would piss them off more if we hailed him as a hero, made Drive (2011) memes out of the situation, basically did the opposite of what they want/expect us to do, which is what you're doing.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Underrated

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

No such thing as kike proof. They have been known to lie at least once.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Thanks, Diamler-Chrysler!

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

They trial will make the shitshow with Zimmermann look like a fucking carebears episode

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

That helicopter likely has, or had, video evidence that the guy driving was attacked before running anyone over.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Remember
DON'T BACK DOWN
DOUBLE DOWN
The answer is not to distance ourselves from the incident. That's what they want.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

S

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

WHEN THE HYDE RIDES THE MUDSHARK DIES

S

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Who knew when Daimler-Benz and Chrysler came together such great things could be achieved. Thanks Diamler-Chrysler.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

S

Praise kek for more dead commies, shame the guy didn't hit the crowd.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Precisely. PR CUCKING NEVER WORKS
Double down. Doesn't matter what happened. Doesn't matter if he (unlikely as it is) was actually homicidal.

James was a good boy
James dindu nuffin wrong

That's the narrative that we need to have. Don't disavow. Don't back down. Don't use soft language. James did NOTHING wrong

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

what you're doing
look closer and note the (((star)))

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Thread theme.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

S

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Stronk indeypendeynt woymanz!

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Mondo Keks

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

absolute kek

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Pine tree, is that you?

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

that's more like it

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

(checked)

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

chekd

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

JAMES (((MEYER BLOOM))) FIELDS IS A KIKE

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Full House GET.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

The answer is not to distance ourselves from the incident. That's what they want.
I dont know about you, but I don't really want
filthy fucking kikes
being associated with national socialism
sounds a bit antithetical to our values of gassing all kikes

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

I know. That makes the situation funnier, but it doesn't change the fact that we should not disavow.

James was a good boy. He dindu nuffin

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

kek
(checked)
wow actually a coalburner huh? only a nigger could tolerate those jelly rolls

leftists are batshit retarded for thinking this dumb fat bitch dying is "sad"

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Maybe he's the reincarnation of Hitler's chauffeur.

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Anyone have the sound enabled version of this?

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Then pretend like he's sam hyde.
It's just for now.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

S

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Would edit the spokes into a swastika or black sun if my drawfag skills weren't so low.

Joshua James
Joshua James

not disavow kikery
I'm not claiming (((him)))

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Then pretend like he's sam hyde.
same hyde memes are good, but we need to be pushing the
james BLOOM is a filthy kike
meme so that if he
a) gets imprisoned for murdering a hambeast antifa
or
b) gets let off due to the fact that he's a fed or a serpentine kike
everyone knows it was the kikes who did this

people knowing about the filthy subversive ways of the kike is vastly more important than claiming victory over hambeast roadkill.
not to belittle the extreme lulziness of landwhale splattering

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Fuck off, shareblue.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

d-don't disparage my kike hero
NOPE

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

anyone who accelerates in any way is a kike, coal burner mud shark
This one got boring long ago, shareblue.

Carson Long
Carson Long

We can say anything we want here, for Holla Forums will always be known as a haven of pedophile nazis, and nothing can change that.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

S

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

1729ac
Literally every single post is pushing a defeatist d&c kike shit
My final (you) for you.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

always kill a traitor before an enemy

John Richardson
John Richardson

I'll do it for you user. This I promise

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

it doesn't change the fact that we should not disavow.

I would go as far as saying that
anyone who is endorsing this kike is either a newfag, shill or retarded to some degree, in doing this, they are at odds to our core values

gas all kikes, even if they hilariously obliterate communist lard
this kike only splattered the commies in an attempt to fuck nationalism over. i dont give a fuck about PR, but i do give a fuck about integrity and the truth, and the truth is that this filthy kike is against us.
plus, the state can and potentially will use this to further curb our rights.
8chan will always be known as a haven of pedophile nazis
yid detected

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

S
Burn in hell you fucking stacy millennial leftist cunt
This is the only good smug image I have sue me

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Who's the traitor in this incident?
this kike only splattered the commies in an attempt to fuck nationalism over.
Yeah, it's not like antifa were attacking the car with bats before the driver sped up.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

S
Does anyone else find it hilarious that these retarded antifags basically just die/kill themselves whenever they try to act tough? The faggots spend weeks planning for their big day, show up with melee weapons and outnumber the nationalists 10-1, and yet somehow they just die as soon as there's an exchange. I'm sure you remember the nigger that got goodified with the knife he tried to use on someone else, for example. Nationalists aren't even TRYING to be violent, in fact they're generally trying not to be, and yet still antifags are being casually offed, as if by accident. This isn't going to be a race war, it's going to be a race take out the trash day. I wonder if that's why these cucked cunts hate trash cans so much

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Literally every single post is pushing a defeatist d&c kike shit
read his posts. he, logically, doesnt want to claim the kike splattering as the handwork of national socialists as doing so would claim the obvious kike spy as one of our own.
what's defeatist or d&c about that?
also sauce on webm plz

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Hang all traitors to the white race.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

I was out fishing all day yesterday, what did I miss?

I know all my leftest friends are all riled up about "the events of today/yesterday." And the news said something about protesters killing each other.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

boring
watch the acceleration of your narrative being burned
be entertained, (((friendo)))

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Yeah, it's not like antifa were attacking the car with bats before the driver sped up.
what difference does that make to the fact that the alt kike got infiltrated unsurprisingly by a filthy kike who then proceeded to fuck up their rally by eradicating a communist hambeast?

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

You can't make this shit up.
S

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Your "infiltrator false flags the right" narrative is weaker than "guy got attacked by antifa and sped up in fight or flight mode" which is what actually happened.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

2 dead cops and 1 dead anti white landwhale. No one died on our side.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

So was it just some stupid leftists attacking some car and then they act surprised when the driver tries to escape?

Also how did cops die?

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

They didn't fly so good.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Also how did cops die?
Helicopter crash.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

S

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Thanks, diamler-chrysler!!

Eli Green
Eli Green

Also how did cops die?

God tore their helicopter from the sky as a price for race treason.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

what did I miss?

alt kike gets infiltrated by kike called
James Alex Fields
which is a fake name, his real name is
James Bloom
his mother is
Samantha Bloom
her maiden name is
Samantha Heyer

the kike the proceeded to lulzily maul a crowd of antifa scum with his dodge, slaying a hambeast in the process

"guy got attacked by antifa and sped up in fight or flight mode" which is what actually happened.
guy
he's a kike you cuckchan faggot. god you faggots are dumb.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Thanks Diamler Chrysler!

It's Daimler Chrylser tho smdh

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Nationalists conduct peaceful protest
Antifa shows up and acts as faggots are wont to act
Cuck governor declares state of emerggency
Cops buts up WN protest and, per usual, ignores antifa as they clog up the city, stopming around with baseball bats and generally being a gigantic fucking nuisance
Cuck cops attempt to split off kettle WNs into Antifa killzones
OUr protagonist gets beset upon by mall ninjas while trying to drive away
He panics and Ryan Goslings his way through the crowd, smashing into another car
Mall ninjas swarm at the back bumper and start beating the shit out of his challenger with bats
He reverses and NOPEs the fuck out, splattering a childless antifa coalburner into spaghetti sauce
Meanwhile, a police helicopter crashes out of the blue, becasue they didn't Praise Kek everyday.
And now you know.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Yeah I noticed.
The Antifa are increasingly tough online. Endlessly tweeting about punching random people they disagree with.
But in real life they turn up to a protest armed with bats and end up getting fucking humiliated.

It reminds me of that moldylocks slut who wanted to get some nazi scalps and ended up receiving a dose of equality to the face.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Fuck off imkamphy

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

< everyone i dont like is imkamfy

Parker Price
Parker Price

Wasn't sure til I saw this. Coalburners deserve the rope.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

obligatory thread custom-designed to provide the Jewish press with screenshots for their propaganda.
Both wearing freemasonic black and white.
Prove she died.
Prove she even existed.
muh 140p Twitter video is proof!
This is as blatant a psyop as one could wish for. The choice of vehicle as weapon exploits the recent London bridge psyops.
Catchphrase to be:
terrorists aren't just Muslim.
Also get ready for "White supermacist terrorists have killed more Americans this year than Muslim terrorists."
You're being played, but your bloodlust and enjoyment at seeing the portrayal of the murder of leftists makes it impossible for you to rationally evaluate events.
Tummy tingles > critical thinking.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

OUr protagonist gets beset upon by mall ninjas while trying to drive away
he's a kike
Stop this our shit.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

using the kamphy "animu girl" calling card

Fuck off kike slave. You'll get torn into pieces once we find you.

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Globally reported Kamphy.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

the impeccable pig

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

< baited this easily
Will you dumb cunts please go back to cuckchan?

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

S

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

"Is that Todd over there? Nah that's probably not Todd."

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Remember the multiple dead police officers during the recent BLM protests?
Fuck these fuckin roastie pieces of shit.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

This crime scene is too loud
Everyone here is a commie or a landwhale
My feet hurt
I wish I was at home shitposting on Holla Forums

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

We may as well claim credit at this point. Too many white men are passive and it's better to be feared than to be seen as weak. We should take all the blame for violence that we can get even if we had nothing to do with it.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Well done sir 👌

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Bring it on. I hope to god I see my post in a news broadcast somewhere.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Terrible aren't they.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

We can use a dual narrative here. We can simultaneously celebrate the death of a roastie antifa thot, claiming that it was an accidental crash (which is honestly most likely), and also saying the guy wasn't one of ours because he's a jew.

It's similar to the "schrodinger's /pol/ack" effect that we have when people try to act like we're evil genocidal neo-nazis and we're simultaneously 400 lb neckbeard virgins in our mothers' basements. We play both narratives, and all are true.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

I know no one is going to believe me, or if anyone does they will keep their lips tight for fear of being outed/banned for "muh PR" or accused of "muh tinfoil paranoiac" but just wait and see.
Nor does it really matter, even without a dedicated thread, the Jewish press will get their material. Hopefully someone will notice the correlation when they see appearing what I described, and maybe think twice about the truth of what is portrayed on these ultra-low-quality videos and television.
Isn't it amazing how EVERY video of a terrorist attack, or "white nationalist" attack is filmed in ultra low definition, in an age of ubiquitous HQ cameras.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Thanks, Daimler-Chrysler!!

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

what said
celebrate the hambeast death while also pointing out that it was caused by a filthy kike LARPing as a nazi
my sons father
TOP KEK
once you go back you turn into a filthy single mother
fuck you sinead you cancerous whore

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Apologies but I'm not hip and cool with the latest memes, what is:

S

for?

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

If you're scared of National Socialism, meet a racist. National Socialism is to white supremacist terrorism as Bernie Sanders is to Stalinism. We, the REAL racists (moderate racists), are not them. We're us. #MeetARacist

I hope other moderate racists will join me in condemning this horrible attack. National Socialism is an ideology of peace.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

You know I just got done reading that chapter in Mein Kampf about how being wrote about by the press with hatred as being a like a badge of honor.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

shut the fuck up Anglin

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Yeah man, better clean up our act, I would hate it if imageboards somehow got a bad reputation in the media.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Of course, as it should. As the saying goes "you only take flak when you're over the target."
That the Kike should feel the need to attack you or your beliefs, shows that they are threatened by them and consider that action is necessary to weaken your appeal.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

I'll explain it to you as soon as you can tell me what makes you so special that you should be spoonfed instead of lurking like the rest of us.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

BTFO

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Your words, not mine.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

PR
on Holla Forums of all places

topkek, no. DAY OF THE ROAST

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

all of these shills trying to get /pol/acks to take credit for this filthy James Bloom kike
only a complete retard would fall of this obvious shill baiting
you don't want to be associated with filthy jews? oh i guess youre a PR cuck then

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

I love shit like this, I truly do. These long chain of responses from numerous politicians that are always immediately released the instant they hear news of shit like this, even better are the ones who are aware from start to finish and tweet the entire time. Anybody else ever pay attention to these responses? How quick they are to isolate their opposition, surreptitiously using terms such as "we", "Americans", "unite", "stand against" "will not tolerate"? How quick they are to respond to whatever the offending act is, no matter how trivial or inconsequential? How verbose, how indignant, how righteously they portray themselves and their followers? How rapid and outraged they are when they speak out against the violence and the hate of the opposition, no matter the circumstances or outcome?

Every single time, and from a diverse range of US politicians as well, whether it's household names or unknowns. I want every single one of you anons on this board to look at these tweets, and the tweets on previous threads, and tweets on future threads. The tweets and press conferences of our leaders, of people who have been elected to rule and guide you. This is why Trump can do nothing for me, or for you, or for anyone else with similar concerns and interests. No matter how bloody you're beaten, how many friends and acquaintances you lose, how illegal and unjust your suppression, it will always be your fault. Those peaceful counter protestors didn't do anything wrong, you did. Those cops didn't do anything wrong, you did. The local politicians didn't do anything wrong, you did. So on and so forth.

Ultimately our words and convictions are merely our weapons, not our salvation. Our victory lies in these tweets, such inconsequential and irritating things to use. But to the masses with any sense of right and wrong remaining they reveal so much more. Especially to people with an IQ above double digit. We see kikes and traitors preaching to the choir, John and Jane Doe however see their leaders pushing their own sins onto others. They see people getting beaten and arrested and then subsequently blamed for it. They see an injustice that can't be put into words, and they may or may not be able to coherently interpret what that burning anger they feel is but they'll at least know one and only one word and that's injustice. The Left's downfall is in more than their actions and even their words. It's their nonchalant and gleeful disregard for nothing but their own desires and emotions that will be their own downfall.

The knife in the front doesn't hurt as much as the knife in the back, in more ways than one. What the Establishment and it's puppets see are the undesirables getting pushed back into the mud were they belong. What John and Jane Doe see are government cronies abusing other John and Jane Doe. It's ironic really, the Left knew their greatest source of power lied in the people, however their absolute-authoritarian and vindictive nature created a split in the country and it's a split that will last until today's generations are no more, probably even longer. They created the dynamics of the Good Citizens and the Others. Regular Citizens see these dynamics, of the universal hypocrisy of it. They see a group of people who are protected and rewarded for subjugating and brutalizing the Others, and the Others being further abused and mocked for speaking out against it.

Tl;dr, to get a clearer idea of what I'm taking about I want you guys to do one thing. The next time you're at work bring up this rally. After that bring up Ferguson, Berkeley, etc. Don't be overt, don't be obvious, just let them speak about it. Of course you may find apathy. But you may also find something else, the outrage and indignation that is not merely native to this board and others like it. Keep hope, the enemy is strong but ultimately they are malignant and malicious. And Humans, ultimately, are still animals. And as such the fight and flight reflex is still very much active and nobody responds well to a potential threat. They have not only made that threat apparent to all but have now made it a household concern. The kikes are in control of a First World nation but that alone will not prevent the eventual consequences that have been prevalent in every other country, kingdom, empire, etc where such injustices and deceit took hold. The USSR is no more. The Vietnamese Communist Regime is no more. Khmer Rouge is no more. And so too will the American Aristocracy be no more.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

PR
And another one.
Nowhere did I write a thing about "PR", that's entirely a product of your imagination.
I simply identified the purpose of the thread and explained how it will be used.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

So….does this mean that they will be wary? Maybe even not show up at the next rally?

Cause this bitch was killed because she knew no better

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

You get it.
Prepare to be called a PR cuck or a Kike.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Your entire post is about how our posts are going to make us look bad. That's PR, you nitwit

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

No, it means they are going to be even more violent than usual at the next rally

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Either it means the antifa stay home, which is good for us, or it means they become more aggressive and violent, which is also good for us because it means more escalation and casus belli. Either way its a win

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL! One less coal burner? Excellent news.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Maybe some of the suckered punching varieties.
But I do think this will put a scare in a lot of normies. So I don't know. We'll see

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

really activates those almonds doesn't it.
Thats why his speech yesterday was so general and didn't take sides
https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/896714418490355714

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

stating facts makes you a PR cuck, goy!

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

OK, so if you aren't pushing for PR, than what's your endgame here? What are you hoping to inspire in us with your posts?

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

The "antifa" will not "stay at home". You don't understand the leftish mind very well.
I very much doubt that any further "marches" will be allowed to occur. If they are then leftist youths will counter-protest in massive numbers.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Why should I have an "endgame"? And why do you care so much about the purpose of this thread being posted?
When anons see what I wrote come to pass, they will remember my post and be one step closer to understanding how the Jewish press operates.
That is all. So in essence it is an educational activity.
Do you think that knowledge is a bad thing?

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

In order to live, no matter the circumstances, one must struggle endlessly regardless. A fact that Hitler not only knew but lived and preached by. A social conflict is much more devastating and punishing, for a plethora of reasons. Once critical mass is reached and the nurtured fury of all sides is released only the cunning and iron-willed shall survive. The apathetic, indulgent, decadent, and and naive will all perish, in such a scenario their greatest sins will become their most dire weakness. Those who live will be men of steel tempered in the inferno of hardship and war

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

"PR CUCK" IS A SHILL NARRATIVE ITT
GAS ALL KIKES
GAS JAMES BLOOM
a kike who mauls an obese antifa mudshark is still an kike
NOTICE: have the alt kike outlets even mentioned this guy being a kike?

Camden White
Camden White

S

David Robinson
David Robinson

I had to make this.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

S to shit on grave

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

I wouldn't normally endorse such normalfaggotry, but mp4 related seems hilariously appropriate.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Why should I have an "endgame"?
Everybody has an endgame, you disingenuous horsefucker.

one step closer to understanding how the Jewish press operates.
Yeah, becasue if there's one thing that Holla Forums is ignorant of, it's the jews and their tricks. :^)

Do you think that knowledge is a bad thing?
What the fuck kind of gaslight bullshit is this supposed to be? I was willing to open a dialogue with you but it's clear that you're just agitating at this point. Welcome to filtertown.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Rest in piss, you disgusting commie whore

S.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

pure coincidence
Just a happy accident that the mensch at google was also making such public observations eh?

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

What is with fat girls going for niggers/spics?

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

having a patient that's morbidly fucking obese makes EVERYTHING infinitely harder.

Fucking this right here.

Trauma arrest equals load and go, bolus fluids, and compressions. There was no saving this heffalump. No designated leader, shitty compressions and they stayed on scene. But then again most fire based EMS systems have some absolutely fucked protocols. Not that I care about commies and coalburners getting waxed but this video just irks me.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Not the person you're responding to, but let me take a stab at this.

Playing for PR is pointless when the press wants you driven into the sea. The rally-goers did everything "right" that day. When the police declared and unlawful assembly, they immediately dispersed. When the Governor sicced the National Guard on them after they moved to a different location where there were no antifags, they again dispersed. When they tried to drive home, antifags threw bricks at them. If they left it at that, then they just conceded that they have no right to assemble nor even a right to exist.

When the government refuses to protect your rights, even to exist, then you have no other choice than to insist upon your rights. The only other option is to lay down and die. If death is the only alternative, then death is what you shall receive.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

WHITE NATIONALISTS DIDN'T CAUSE THE VIOLENCE YOU FUCKING ASSTARDS

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

I'm not interested in your dialogue. Your posts revealed your character and intent already, with your "muh PR" slur; trying to backtrack and paint a veneer of "i…I just want an 'open dialogue', I am a nice guy :^)" only further reveals your dishonesty.
Your vile Semitic insults dissolve any pretence of civility you may try to front, and your stock reaction images are straight from "Shill's starter pack, volume 2".
f…filtered you.
Good.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

but muh PR means that /pol/acks need to meme this filthy kike into a nationalist icon or something retarded that totally isnt a kike shill narrative flooding Holla Forums

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

checked for post of truth. reported shill.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

It's dangerous to do full force compressions on an actor.

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

S

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

No self-respecting white man wants the ugly feminist cat-lady hamplanet.

But for the nigger men, a 2/10 white woman is on-par with a 9/10 black woman, because black women are almost always ugly as sin. So that's why coalburners tend to be the trashiest ugliest fattiest of white bitches. It's a form of sour grapes, where they delude themselves into thinking that they just like niggers, rather than accepting that its because they can't get any white men.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Sheboons are also diseased, hamplanets have probably only fucked broom handles.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

checking this full house
Bc the only white men who go for obese white women are usually fat themselves or trashy and desperate. Orcs are so desperate for white women, they'll go after anything that moves.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

The self esteem issues/ abuse that causes any white woman to associate with niggers is really a grim thing to ponder. I'd pity them if they weren't all such disgusting slags.

Gavin James
Gavin James

A brilliant addition, user. Good eye.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Damn, I liked Hukabee

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

His body language makes him look like he's about to turn into the goddamn batman, not a depressed wojack.
Check for reports of a masked vigilante in C'ville, in the coming days/weeks.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Top kek. Took me a second.

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

Some men have foot fetishes because they have slight brain damage - their brains think feet are genitals. I wouldn't be surprised if coal burners have a similar defect such that they're aroused by what is normally repulsive - it would explain the low occurrence of race mixing even when it's pushed by all popular culture.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

What is with that brick wall behind the fire rescue? Is this an accident prone intersection because it looks like someone has repaired that wall somewhat recently.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Coalburner smirk
EVERY TIME

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

Coal burning is a way for low-quality women to still get a tall, muscular, confident man.
At some level they understand that their status is harmed and that taking an attainable White man would be a better course of action, but they block the truth from thought and roll with mainstream media portrayal of Blacks as equal, the "colorblind" meme.
Their friends support the delusion, as acting and signalling "colorblind" increases their standing as good progressives. No one involved in the game really believes the lie however.
In some cases they're actually attractive women going through a "this will show daddy" phase.
You can spot this type, late teens to early 20s, very attractive, sluttily dressed to ensure that as many White men as possible note her, she walks hand in hand with her pet nigger, pausing to cuddle and kiss often, and glancing at every White man she sees, waiting to give a shit-eating smirk as he tries to hide his anger and disgust.
Just like daddy.
When she gets to the age of actually seeking a paying relationship (25+), she will search out the White men she rejected in her youth and conceal her past.

Colton White
Colton White

Like how straight men equate fags with maggots.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

batman, not a depressed wojack.
Serious question: Does one really preclude the other?

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

I'd correct you both but I suspect the exceptions that come to mind are heavily mixed as it is.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

worst kind of racism
acknowledging there are other types
I'm not sure how to take that one.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

it means he doesnt think niggers killing whites is as bad as whites defending their homes.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

Stay triggered kike.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Charlottesville versus Baltimore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCTnUKocjb0

Brody King
Brody King

james BLOOM is a filthy kike
what's the deal with his cripple kike mother?
oy vey my boychik is a gnatzie!
muh legs are shoah'd!

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Assuming the civil war will be Right vs Left, Some will stand and fight. There are basically four groups that blacks might filter into
There will be some blacks that fight with Right-Wing groups. They will be very few in number (maybe a few hand fulls)
Blacks that were/are in the military and police force might stay at their posts, working with whatever government is around during the civil war, but not implicitly right/left wing.
There will be plenty of young, college aged blacks who will join Leftist groups and Left wing Black Nationalist groups
Gangs such as Bloods and Crips will do whatever they can to stay around. They will side with whoever lets them sell their drugs. They will fight anyone who tries to disturb their territory. In a break down of law, they might actually attempt to fill the void (by establishing their own little cartel kingdom or something) if they were feeling creative enough
But take in mind, the vast, vast majority of blacks will not fight. Those who can flee will flee to Canada (Not Mexico). This journey leaves many of the very-poor blacks in the South basically trapped, as they can neither afford to make the trek up north, or even if they wanted to, make the trek to Mexico. They could either organize into a very prickly stronghold, or be like the Yazidis on the mountain top.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

I get that part. It's the openly stating others can be racist is what I'm stuck on. Yet another privilege we have lost apparently.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

10/10
well meme'd

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

This sounds like some Fallout faction shit.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

It's harder to put her into an oven?

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Rest in Peace.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Where did the whore die again?

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

or be like the Yazidis on the mountain top
until they drown in Katrina 2.0
because they chose a giant flood plain instead of a mountain
because nigger

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

well, that Dodge wiped that smirk right off her face for sure….

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

I swear the excitment around her just gave her a heart attack.
She didnt get hit by a car.
Her fat killed her.

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

childless coalburner dies after the car she was attacking with a club backed over her in self defence
CarLivesMatter.

S

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

I know right? Her sheer mass alone was an overkill.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

I expected superman at the back to be the one to die.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

oy vey my boychik is a gnatzie!
muh legs are shoah'd!
top kek
No idea

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

She got hit during the front plow, there is a fat body not moving on the right of the car.

James Roberts
James Roberts

I feel like there needs to be one of those mock ancap memes about this incident.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

I'd like him to explain why white racism is so much worse than the rapey / murdering type of racism niggers and muslims have. I mean, he's not condemning all racism. Just white racism, because apparently it's the worst. I'd like to know how he came to that quantification.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Body count was too low IMHO. Rot in pieces you commie cunt.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

In the longer version of this it shows that the guy with the backpack who attempts to hit the car and gets carried back loses his foot. Not just his shoe, his foot gets torn off.

She didnt get hit by a car.
Her fat killed her.

Yeah im beginning to agree with you. You dont see fatty boom boom from any angle.

There was a similar incident in the UK where a guy ran over some muslims and caused a few injuries. In the excitement one old man had a heart attack and died and they made it seem like he died from being run over but he didnt.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

I found footage of her autopsy.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

We need areal surveillance to prove this stuff next time. Got any pivot pilots in the ranks? I don't think drones have the endurance and the pigs will sperg out at anyone flying one anyway, but in a fixed wing decked out with cameras we should get hours of video.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Body count was too low IMHO.
Amen.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

I hope he gets gangrene and kicks the fucking bucket… I was just looking for a fat whore projectile-vomiting her intestines in the various videos available and I can't see shit.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

ancap ball memes

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

Gas those who insult the name of /our/ BASED mischlings

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

So the score was just one landwhale?
What a noob

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

insult the name of /our/ BASED mischlings
which name is that?
(((BLOOM)))?
(((MEYER)))?

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Run them all down.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Did they take her fucking pants off? Fucking retch .

S

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

taking nonwhite dick makes you completely useless and you've basically already doomed your whole heritage to erasure

Luke Price
Luke Price

Good thing she was erased before she could shit out shitskin babies

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

he was a jew
Got any proof? And not just looking at his face.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

the issue isn't her weakening the race, it's the white woman who strengthens the jews by weakening the race, enabling their browning of the world to create a slave underclass - however sustainable that is. I don't doubt there are actual whites who think in terms of family only or they're brainwashed, who are willing participants in this plan

Eli Price
Eli Price

Run them all down.
It is the only cure.
It is the only language they understand.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

why was that one guy holding a saw?

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

They don't.
It's a constructed narrative.
they're trying to write a losing narrative for us to embrace while pretending like they're one of us.
For fuck's sake, none of US even went to this rally yet they are desperate to make sure we never attend one, or do anything outside of the internet.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Haven't had a new tripcode to filter in a while.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

Holy shit James Fields didn't run her over. Look at how his car does NOT have a racing stripe but the car that ran them over.

Also the guy in the driver's seat does not match his face and the registration says there's a sun roof but there isn't one

Christian King
Christian King

pic related
attend whatever you want
unless you're a kike like James Meyer-Bloom-Fields, then you can gas yourself

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

He's just the fall guy. He didn't run them over. See my previous post

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

whoa, you're right
that's a nigger behind the fucking wheel.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Do you hear those screams?
Every single one of them is a human born into a new world.
A world where the thin veil of liberalism, of everybody getting along is torn away.
Some might even become toddlers from this.

Parker Long
Parker Long

Perhaps you are misreading it. Consider the line above it. It indicated there is no roof. Perhaps that is in reference to the OPTION as there is clearly a roof.
That fields kike went to boot camp. He lost the baby fat. Same fucking yid.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Is there an angle that shows her being hit? Did she even go flying? All I see is the car crashing and then a blob to the side.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

You are desperate for this losing "false flag" narrative to stick.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Too bad that the photographer's polarizing lens magically stopped working for the windshield.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

DMV tards goofed on his car registration
they fucked up minor details on my car reg as well

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

It's almost like they hired a bunch of niggers and spics and gooks to work there.

John Campbell
John Campbell

almost
yea pure cohencidence

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Okay, and what's the proof that Samantha Bloom is a jew?

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Bloom
not a jew

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

commies had it coming

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

So your proof is what, then?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

I wonder how many chickens the kike is going to have to murder to make up for driving a car on shabbat.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Agreed. I didnt see any threads discussing the rally until a few days before it took place. Strange that an imageboard so full of hatred was out of the loop.
We wouldn't march with tiki torches.
We wouldn't march with cardboard shields.
We definitely wouldn't listen to Richard Spencer.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Her maiden name is Meyer, yes. What's the proof that her family is jewish?

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Her last name, retard. Do I also need to prove that someone named Shlomo Goldberg is a jew? Bloom is a kike surname.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Meyer
You mean another typical jewish surname? Or is it all coincidental that both her current surname and maiden name are both jewish?

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

oh my gad, oh my gad, badly hurt, badly hurt.
that car just drove into people, causing a multi-chain accident.
Lol, the narrator sounds like the "Harley Guy" of 9/11.
one and then the other, mostly due to structural failure.
Also notice that the "Law of Potato" is in operation.
Law of Potato: any camera filming a 'terrorist' event will have its resolution automatically reduced to 240p.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

The point is that how the fuck does your false flag narrative benefit us?
Do you no longer care about winning?
oy vey, disavow a clear self defense case goyim! no real NatSoc would ever leave the comfort of his PC or do "things" anywhere.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

S

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

what's the proof that Samantha Bloom is a jew?
Nice try shill, reported

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

So you don't have any proof that his family was jewish. Thanks for the information.
So… your evidence is WHAT? I want a fucking menorah in a window. I want a social media post where they talk about 'fellow' jews or celebrate such and such. Can't be THAT hard to provide something other than a surname.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

us
naming the jew isn't important

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

WAAAAAAA YOU'RE A SHILL IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT EVERYTHING WITHOUT EVIDENCE
THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED BECAUSE I SAY IT DID
Not an argument.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

These muh PR shill faggots are out in force

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

the mollyjew defense

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

imbecile

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

You're a pretty cool guy, Satan.

checked

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

Check IDs, my dude. I'm not saying he was a false flag. But it's retarded to deny that this dude is, at the very least, part jewish.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

the holocaust happened because I say it did i don't need to prove it to you
Try harder.
Uh huh. You circled a post. Was it boot camp for the Israeli military? I know her name is Bloom. I know her maiden name is Meyer. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT SHE IS A JEW.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

how the fuck does your false flag narrative benefit us?
NAMING THE KIKE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME FAGGOT HAMBEAST GETTING REKT
especially when the person who did the reking was a FUCKING KIKE
chcked

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Jesus christ, someone could be named Shmuel Rosenblatt and you'd still demand absolute proof of jewry. Fuck off; I'm done with you, Shlomo.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

the holocaust happened
i don't need to prove it
you are wrong for asking for proof
We're being raided hard today.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

So you have absolutely no evidence. Thank you for admitting it.

Aiden White
Aiden White

champion shiller

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

I want a social media post where they talk about 'fellow' jews or celebrate such and such.
Except you know full well that he has ZERO social media presence (like all the stars of recent 'terror' events, whether they be White or Muslim).

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

I don't see an argument. Where is your evidence that she's a kike?
you're a shill because you ask for proof of a claim

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

theyre just salty

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Not talking about him. Talking about his mom. If she's a kike, he's a kike. Where's HER presence? Even if HER parents are practicing kikes, she's a kike and he's a kike. You need something more than a name.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

the holocaust happened because i say so
no i don't need to prove it
Mhmm. Sure thing, moishe.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

the holocaust happened because i say so
no i don't need to prove it
Where is your evidence that she is a jew?

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

classic talmudic pilpul. filter and move on.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

moishe

prove that moishe is jewish. I want ABSOLUTE PROOF of a menorah in his window

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Jew loving coal burner killed by literal Alt-Kike
Do we have the identifies of the two others RAMMED.com yet?
They are the only animals with low enough standards to fuck them.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

You are not joking, when the video surfaces of my death, sad and disgusting blubbery flubbing as first responders pound on my chest, it will not be.
made healthy breakfast for my wife and kids this AM
ran for 2 miles
time to hit the heavy bag
No excuses anymore anons

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

asking for evidence is pilpul
saying something without evidence is not pilpul
Reported for spam. You're filling up the thread and artificially pushing the post limit.
what is the difference between an analogy and a specific instance
lol try harder
you're a jew because you demand proof of a jewish claim
lol, you believe the holocaust happened

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

how fucking unperceptive are you? you want more proof that the evidence that was enough to convince the entirety of Holla Forums that he's a kike, thenn go fucking look for it you worthelss oxygen drain.
prove that moishe is jewish. I want ABSOLUTE PROOF of a menorah in his window
top kek

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Do we have the identifies of the two others RAMMED.com yet?
No one else died in the crash. The media is trying to push the "3 dead at nazi rally" shit, but the other two deaths were CIA niggers who died in a freak helicopter crash on the outskirts of town on a golf course. Might as well include any elderly people who happened to die in their nursing homes yesterday.

and personally I prefer BEACHED.com

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Reported for spam

James White
James White

oy vey the entirety of Holla Forums believes me because i say they do
i don't have any evidence of that, either
but it's true because i say it is
Reminder that you have no proof that his mom is a kike and you think that the holocaust happened.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

the holocaust happened
proof is not needed for this statement
That's you.

James Perez
James Perez

Fuck off hasbarafag, go kill yourself already

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

you're a jew because you demand proof for something
that's what jews do, right?
lol the holocaust happened because I said it happened
i don't have to prove it
Go raid cuckchan instead.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Still not an argument.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Thanks for highlighting the posts that ask for proof of claims. Now it will be easier for people to provide proof of the claims they made. You wouldn't happen to have any yourself, would you?

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Still not white.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

But it's retarded to deny that this dude is, at the very least, part jewish.
It's also not very relevant because the antifa were attacking the car with baseball bats prior to the rammining. It's a case of self defense and a "false flag" narrative does not benefit us at all anyway. Why don't you care about winning?

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

wew say it with me: self defense

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

This isn't a ricenigger cartoon imageboard

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

;^)

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

I just noticed the cats license plate had quads

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Car's*

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

there are people on this board who still doubt that trump is /ourguy/
He's taking a huge bullet for us with no direct benefit to himself

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Do you have any reading comprehension? I said I don't think it's a false flag. I DO think it's an instance of blatant self defense after being attacked by communists.

I'm merely pointing out that this dude is part jewish. It doesn't change what happened and it doesn't mean he was a plant, but the truth is the truth.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

shows proof
<oy vey dats not proof
Anyone grab a copy of their super secret kosher certificate of kikiness?

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Everyone should check out the conference where he awkwardly sidestepped a question about whether he liked having our support. That was more telling to me than any of the required boilerplate condemnations of generic " violence"

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

What I want to know is who drove the car? I want to say Antifa did it because they're reckless and illogical as fuck but I dunno, doubt even they would go this far to frame someone else.
if you look closely you can see someones face, pic related he can't get away with this

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

Not an argument. Where's the proof that they're jews?
He's absolutely going to get off scot free. But if we can also use this to debunk the retards who say it's "white terrorism" (by showing them he's a jew), we can get double duty out of this event. So where's the proof that he's a jew? I REALLY want to use this to blow the fuck out of some leftists I know and force them to admit that jews aren't white. But I need proof. So where's the proof?
what is the liberal worldview
the mods banned me for being a liberal
they are bad mods because of this
I don't see how this does anything but hurt your case.
strawman
So the proof that he's jewish is where?

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Nonsense. The direct benefit is the hope people like you will continue to support him, and not turn against him.

James Hill
James Hill

I'm merely pointing out that this dude is part jewish. It doesn't change what happened and it doesn't mean he was a plant, but the truth is the truth.
So you're basically just farting in the wind.
Carry on.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Nice strawman. ;^)
But you're still a faggot
because i say so

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

He understands the far right is simply a response to the fuckery of the left. If they knocked their shit off, whites would probably go back to business as usual. Of course the kike keeps trying to shove more than the tip in so whites are jumping off it at record rates.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

liberals DON'T believe that truth doesn't exist
liberals DON'T believe that all opinions are equally true
liberals DON'T believe that what THEY say is true because they've said it
liberals DON'T state things without proof and claim they are accurate
Sure thing, Malachi. Whatever you say, right? Where's the proof that his family is jewish?

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

You don't need to deny him being jewish in order to support your narrative. I stand for the truth, and if it's true, it's true. I'm not going to pretend he's not at least a mischling.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

tfw girl I'm interested in has fat as fuck friends
tfw she wants to gain weight because, I shit you not:
<"anon, they are curvy and I'm not!"

This fucking "fat = curvy" meme should fucking die. Beached whales do not deserve the attention that athletic/lifting qts do.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

No sympathy, no remorse. I hope the afterlife brings her suffering.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

lol non-/pol/acks will totally accept that he's a jew based solely on his name
you don't need proof that he's a jew
lol non-/pol/acks will totally accept that the holocaust didn't happen
you don't need proof
Try harder.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Looks older than 20.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

lol non-/pol/acks will totally
Why do you care about PR?

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

you have no proof that his mom is a kike and you think that the holocaust happened.
kike unveiled
enjoy your ban. filtered.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

its bad to kill people trying to kill you
You're a weak coward that should kill himself.

Adam Long
Adam Long

No.
no webm

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Poor kike-kun, Mod-sama is lurking in every shadow ready to holocaust you! How scary! Ku-ku-ku~

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

PR
Nice strawman. I'm holding discussions with leftists and pseudoconservatives on places that aren't Holla Forums. Being able to DEFINITIVELY disprove (and in doing so completely mock) the leftists' claim that this was "white terrorism" by showing that the guy is a jew would be an immensely useful asset. A surname is not sufficient for that, as these people don't have a fucking clue about Holla Forums. It's a step, for them, TOWARD Holla Forums, and it shows everyone involved just how ludicrous the liberals' position is when they're FORCED to admit that jews are not white.
you're a jew because you want proof of a claim
because that's what jews do
lol the holocaust happened because I say it did
no i don't need proof for this statement
Reported for believing in the holocaust.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Tell him to "peacefully protest" against some of the people who want to kill him. That'd work, wouldn't it?

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

(1)
Another deceitful shill falsely attributing statements which were never made.
You Kikes are becoming pretty desperate to slide discussion of the Kikey nature of the operation aren't you?
How is it a strawman? Your post is all about what non-/pol/ persons will think of something claimed by Holla Forums.
That's PR by definition.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

disprove the leftists' claim that this was "white terrorism"
wouldn't it be easier to just show it was an instance of a mob attacking a fleeing vehicle and not bother with the drivers identity and the eventual "jews r wite" normie line

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

"White supremacy is worst kind of racism"

And why exactly is it the worst kind? Because it's white? That's kinda racist Gov. Cuckabee.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

<I want a bikelock up the ass before the oven

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

that's obviously not what he's saying, you retard
kek this retard doesn't know what filtered means
pro-tip it means get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

The lowest denominator of the White race after cucks that no self-respecting White would even touch are still considered trophy-fucks by browns with racial inferiority complex.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

supports the false claim of the (1) poster.
Thanks for removing any doubt over what others are saying.Kike

Evan Price
Evan Price

muh (1)
I don't want some weak fucking faggot that's willing to let people kill him because it'd be "bad PR" on my side.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

/b/ and /b/lingo was actually frowned upon back on /n/ and /new/.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

That's PR by definition
Learn what words mean before you use them.
I've already done that, to great effect. I want to up the ante. Or are you going to try to pretend that Holla Forums doesn't want to push the Overton window back where it belongs? I want hard, post-/pol/ proof of kikery here. It'll be a killing blow when combined with all the kikes' social media posts about how they're not white.
WAAAAAAAAAA THE BAD GOY KEEPS REPLYING TO ME MAKE HIM STOOOOOOOP HE KEEPS TELLING THE TRUTH AND I DON'T LIKE IT
Fellate a gun, kike.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

why exactly is it the worst kind?
because these political whores believe that whites are the worst. you'll never see them condemn any form of pride besides white pride

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

What false claim? Do you have any fucking idea what you're saying?

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

And a fat white girl will likely have money to use that they can't get from a nigress.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

on my side.
the guy was a kike
he's not on your side you moron, he was the enemy

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

WEW SHILLS ARE DESPERATE TO "CLAIM" THIS YID AS "OUR" OWN
yfw he's the literal embodiment of "alt-kike"

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

I'm not even talking about the kike you absolute retard I'm talking about the user opposed to running commies over when they're attacking.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

THANKS, DIAMLER-CHRYSLER!!

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

What false claim? Do you have any fucking idea what you're saying?
To see why the claim is false, read the post he [spoiler]you on another ID[/spoiler is replying to.
When you misattribute and lie about what another poster wrote, that is a false claim.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

So do YOU have proof of that more than the surnames?

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

cuckchan formatting
HURR DURR IT'S YOU BECAUSE I SAY IT IS
Reported. You illiterate fucking nigger, I replied to ONLY the implication of committing suicide by antifa crowd visit. I don't give a shit what else you're saying.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

Quote the exact words I wrote, where I claim that self-defense is wrong.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Why are you still replying to me? I was agreeing with you in the first place, you cocksucking faggot.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

By the way:
I replied to ONLY the implication of committing suicide by antifa crowd visit.
Is English your first language?

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

The implication that it is a false flag says this. Why? Because you don't make a false flag of an acceptable action.

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

I can't read English
therefore YOU don't know it
it could NEVER be a problem with my comprehension
You'll want to try so much harder than that.

Lucas James
Lucas James

You've accused me of being against self-defense and recommending "committing suicide by antifa".
Show everyone where I did that.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

People are claiming that he can't be a jew because he was at this location. Which is why I need hard proof that he's a jew.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

I accused you of no such thing. You'll want to learn how to read IDs.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

you don't make a false flag of an acceptable action.
how is mowing down a bunch of commies an acceptable action for someone part of a rally billed as a peaceful protest ? why was he even there? how did he get into that situation? do you not ponder these questions?

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

how is mowing down a bunch of commies an acceptable action for someone part of a rally billed as a peaceful protest ?
Because they were attacking the vehicle. At least you're not denying that you're a fucking pussy any longer.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

an acceptable action
As a matter of the legal term 'fearing for one's life' with regard to accidental vehicular manslaughter after being attacked.
why was he even there
If he was a kike, to subvert. WHICH IS WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO HAVE ACTUAL PROOF OF HIS KIKERY IF HE WAS ONE.

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

I accused you of no such thing. You'll want to learn how to read IDs.
You replied in post: Tell him to "peacefully protest" against some of the people who want to kill him. That'd work, wouldn't it?
Which was a reply to a (1) shill's:
You're a weak coward that should kill himself.
in post Your reply signals implicit agreement with that accusation.
So for the last time, show me where I did what you're accusing me of.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

i mean BEFORE he drove down the street full of antifa and then got attacked by them.
im not even the same guy you fucking faggot i want all of these commies eradicated and I think it's a shame that this kike didn't splatter more of them -but- doing this intentionally (which he obviously did) at a rally billed as peaceful is totally counter intuitive, if a genuine nationalist were to do that, it would be fucking retarded (intentionally mow poeple down, not defend yourself against getting rekt by antifa, the former is occams razor, since the guy is literally a kike, obvious it was intended to damage nationalism)

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

The USSR is no more. The Vietnamese Communist Regime is no more. Khmer Rouge is no more.

What the fuck are you on about? ALL of those were funded by the Rothschilds to destroy those countries so they could come in with their central banks.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

I accused you of no such thing. Holy fucking shit, you illiterate faggot.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Did she even go flying?
Pigs don't fly, silly.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

There were witnesses who said that they were attacking the vehicle before he floored it. We do not have video of this but its very reasonable to think its true considering that the people chasing after him from behind would have came from around where he just was. I would have done the same exact thing in this situation and I would not want to have anything to do with someone who wouldn't and would instead put the lives of our enemies above our own because it might look bad to people that would shit on us anyways.

This is really the most cancerous instance of "MUH PR" faggotry I've ever seen.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

This is really the most cancerous instance of "MUH PR" faggotry I've ever seen.
jesus you "muh pr" shills are fucking everywhere
not only do you constantly mis-represent argument, you faggots always trot out the same tired rhetoric every single time.
not sucking kike dick is muh PR

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

We DO have video of it. There's video that was even played on Fox that shows the car being hit with a bat before he accelerated. What we don't have proof of is his kikery.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

The "WN" contingent had already left, more than an hour before the car incident, according to the primary eye-witness, "citizen journalist" (((John Ziggler))).
Or more accurately, in one report he says the "WN" had left hours before and in another he says they were still present and giving directions to the driver.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

They do when they are born, ask a pig farmer. When the sow gives a grunt one of the little bastards fly out with enough force to thump the wall.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

What we don't have proof of is his kikery.
The one thing that's not even relevant in this case.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

I've seen video of it getting hit with a bat before he reversed but not of before he accelerated forward. Care to link me to the latter?
It doesn't matter one damned bit if he was a kike or not the only thing that matters if running the commies over was warranted or not and it definitely seems to be.
You "muh PR" shills are everywhere
More like you reddit tier niGGers are everywhere today.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

crossed the Rubicon
too many cucks coming out of the woodwork now

S

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

I explained post by post how you did You argue like a Kike, you obfuscate like a Kike, you lie like a Kike and now you are gassed filtered like a Kike.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

bro in a thread was asking for videos
also
/leftpol/
threads for salt mining
/leftypol/res/1965250.html
/leftypol/res/1966812.html

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

It's relevant for showing non-liberals that liberals admit jews aren't white. It's relevant for destroying the narrative of "white terrorism".
Done and done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng

Luke Young
Luke Young

you did it because i said you did it
you're a jew because i say you're a jew
Great job, fuckface. So you don't have proof the driver was jewish, then?

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

fucking kek

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

proof, proof, proof
sure thing, (((saul alinsky)))
it's been posted already, his mother has not one, but two kike surnames: Meyer and Bloom

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

that video
Well that seals it, either the "false flag" bullshit is a psyop to try to keep Holla Forums from spreading the fact that he was attacked first or we have far too many people on this board that are too weak to ever do what needs done.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

How did the driver not wreck his car hitting that?

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Dodge is built RAM TOUGH

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

waiting on faith goldy periscope to convert to webm

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

last name
Yeah, see, you're illiterate. Not only is that not proof, it's not worth anything to non-/pol/acks.
lol Saul alinksy would totally ask for proof
lol like the holocaust right there's totally proof that happened
I don't have to provide it but it happened because i said so
Thanks for admitting you have no proof.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Need to isolate just him churning butter for a couple frames in a loop.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

the "false flag" bullshit is a controlled narrative (((they))) are pushing because they are losing their "white terrorism" narrative.
They want us to just ignore it and carry on instead of calling it out for what it is, a case of self defense.
Doesn't matter if he's a kike or not.
A false flag narrative DOES NOT HELP US.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

When we're sending our women… we're not sending them our best.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

What a miserable death.
Is it bad that I pity this whale?

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Thot status: PATROLLED

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

You're alright Carlos, we'll deport you last.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Anyone else notice this guy?
He's looking at the camera instead of the car that just minced a group of people right next to him.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

You're not actually pitying it. You're projecting your own fear of failure (failure meaning: winding up looking like this) onto it. Never pity a dead commie.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

yes

just remember that she and everyone like her wants to destroy you entirely

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

You're confusing the emotions of pity and disgust.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Christ what a mess you people are making of this thread.
Fuckin dumbos.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

It doesn't matter one damned bit if he was a kike or not the only thing that matters if running the commies over was warranted or not and it definitely seems to be.
naming the kike doesnt matter
NICE TRY HERSCHEL
naming the kike is our number one priority, not running over fat communist hambeasts

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

I don't see you providing proof that he's a kike, you fucking faggot.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

what a miserable death
She had a fucking infarction.
Was never even hit by the car.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Zoom zoom

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Levi still at it
I don't see you refuting the evidence already provided.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Fucking dumbos.

Another beached whale detected. Go on back to /leftypol/ now before you get a fat embolism from moving around too much.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Fuckin dumbos
made me chuckle

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

source on that? Not every instance of abnormal rhythm is due to myocardial infarction. Traumatic injury can put someone in vtach and other arrhythmias as well.

That said, it'd be fucking hilarious if she died from a clot just from livestyle diseases of being fucking fat as hell.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

I laughed.

Camden Green
Camden Green

He's alt kike. That's proof enough.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

done

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

That was my thought, she could have had a coronary from the exertion or excitement. I haven't seen any pics or vids of her with blood on her yet

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

source on that?
lack of damage.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

faith goldy periscope of crash

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

That's not quite how it works. Your internal organs can get all kinds of fucked up even if there's no external signs of damage.

Not saying it's not what happened, but that's not enough data to go off of.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

UTR false flag info sheet update
now with shill narratives!

if people could direct me to some archive links to his and his mothers and his father's facebooks, that would be helpful.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Not for any purpose relevant to non-/pol/acks.
refuting
I'm not refuting anything, you cocksucking faggot. Prove he's a jew.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

I was thinking more cinemagraph style. That way we can keep the douche on the right out of frame as long as possible and just the churning being captured.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

alternate

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Still nothing about him actually being a jew, though. You might want to put that on the image.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

You know how whenever we'd watch livestreams/feeds of chimpouts and protests during the BLM days, we all would say "man, I wish I were there so I could run over niggers and be totally justified in doing so"?

Well this dude actually got to do it. The absolute fucking mad man. And he's going to get off because there's precedent for this being allowed as a form of self defense.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

(41) posts of pure shill
i guess the kike facial features, the two kike names, the kike associates etc won't count until you get first hand confirmation from the rabbi that sucked his mutilated dick, right, kike?

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

that file name
MasterFuckingKek

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

chekd n kekd

Ian Young
Ian Young

meanwhile on /leftypol/
Have you ever been so thirsty you white knighted a dead fat girl on a political subforum?

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Noteworthy that she filmed from exactly the same position as the other guy.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

griffithfag
Time to die my man.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

our hero
The fucker isn't "our hero" unless you're a kike.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

"false flag narratives" are just mildly more sophisticated versions of
he dindu nuffin!
Instead though it's
<we dindu nuffin!

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

What are you saying? She was sitting on his shoulders? Obviously they weren't in the exact same position, that wouldn't be possible.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Grotesque.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

I can't read
Yeah, you're reported. Kill yourself, shabbos. You're doing nothing to advance our cause.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

What about this chick? She's looking at the photographers feet instead of the car!

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

S

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

I'm not going to waste my time explaining what was meant, when it's obvious to anyone not on the autistic spectrum.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

S

Bentley King
Bentley King

Dropping my edits>>10399597
I dont think there is one but I could cut something together.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

I dont think there is one but I could cut something together.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

chick
nice Jewish slang, Kike
!
You're not from here.
And yes, in your attempt to build a thinly-veiled "muh tinfoil", you've highlighted that in fact multiple persons are not looking where we would expect.
car careers into crowd, crushing numerous people.
let's look at the cameraman.
Thanks for that Chaim.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Sudden shill influx.
Hasbara narrative directors.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

i know

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

chick
jewish slang
Oh! Is chick a corruption of shiksa? Etymonline says it's from nigger vernacular.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

defend islam
die to a car anyway

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Was she the bitch that ran up to the back of the car after the driver crashed? They just said on Faux News that she got hit crossing the street and that she was at there to stand against the White Nationalists. She's a fucking hero! May she rot in hell.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

S

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Most of the people who die to islamic cars defend islam, but I laughed.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Law of Potato: any camera filming a 'terrorist' event will have its resolution automatically reduced to 240p.
WTF is up with this? It's like whenever an event like this happens, the people filming are using a 2008 motorola flip phone camera. Seriously, even most niggers these days have the latest iphone, and even if they get the android from boost mobile it's still got a 12mp camera.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Where the fuck are the paramedics anyway?
Fire fighters probably just want to go fight fires.
What the hell?

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

still spamming the thread with selfies
Reported for trying to post-lock an important piece of news.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

S https://youtu.be/JrRxXxJoraI

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

卐𝕾𝕾卐

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Yid, we will make another thread after this one and one after that. We will make them as long as it takes to get the message out that kikes are behind this.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

what i am saying is tailor your propaganda to your target audience. a liberal that already hates whites and groups jews with whites isn't going to go anywhere with the "driver was a kike" narrative

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

when the white man punches back
BETTER DEAD THEN RED

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

man, embed it.

also there's some sort of "freedom rally" happening in seattle and it appears to be a leftist counter protest to charlottesville or something.
I dont know the details, there's a thread for it in the catalog though.
Should be a day full of habbenings.
I saw a clip and some coal burner in a black lives matter shirt was being maced so it's looking up.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

I deliver. Its too long to post here but its on twitter.
https://twitter.com/MoonManCanada/status/896859689496977408

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

you're a jew because you want information on jews to out them to the general public for the purpose of committing genocide on them
You're the worst shill on the site right now.
Our purpose is NEVER to get liberals to change their minds. You cannot convince a liberal of anything; they are MENTALLY ILL and are beyond saving. The goal is to OUT them as being insane to any third party OBSERVERS, but to do that you need all the information.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Find any live links yet?

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

report all kikes who downplay the relevancy of James Bloom being jewish. They dont want us to expose this kike

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Even footage from professional photographers suffers from this "effect" at times. The same applies to still photographs.
It's done to hide detail. If you have a bunch of casualties squirming on the ground and covered in blood, a low resolution media makes it impossible to make out details and leaves the mind to fill in the blanks. So if you're faking an event, low resolution footage can make debunking it considerably more difficult, if not impossible.
It also compensates for the current state of the art in CGI. Even the best CGI is not perfect, but state of the art CGI + reduced resolution makes for a powerful combination.
Not saying this even is CGI but at these resolutions there's no way to clearly see faces (clear identities) or injuries in clear detail.
Another point to notice is the extreme shakiness of the footage, even when those filming it are supposed professionals. Especially during the action, the camera shot is pulled away from the action, inexplicably.
Why would someone whose income relies on providing quality footage, make such a beginner's mistake? Well, because it isn't a mistake. Their brief is for exactly that sort of footage.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Is it actually confirmed tho? Like, 100%? 88%?

William Bell
William Bell

Damn Hyde looks like warmed over shit and 20 lbs fatter. Isn't this guy still in his 20s.

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

when the white man punches back
Jew punches back
and it's
DEAD REDS
you neo-con faggot

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

More like report all the jews who push to focus on who James is and not that the whole thing was staged. See , read further comments in that thread, and destroy the narrative, not the perp.

Also pressing S to wish a well deserved rest in piss

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

I misconstrue like a jew
I dissemble without preamble
I pray to St Mollykike
And steal another (((you)))

Bentley James
Bentley James

The goal is to OUT them as being insane to any third party
well if you can convince observers that the driver was jewish and that jews aren't white that could work but the second part is going to need to overcome the (((its just a religion))) meme

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Holy shit, I walk a way for a few hours and you Eromenoi let two UIDs turn the whole thread to shit.
He a jew
Nuh uh
you a jew
No U
Ad nauseum
Have you feckless turds forgotten how to filter?

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

is there anything more worthless than an unmarried woman over 30?

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

an unmarried coal burner over 30?

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

An unmarried fat roastie over 30.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

an unmarried coalburner roastie whale over 40

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

an unmarried antifa coalburner roastie whale over 40

Daniel King
Daniel King

Toss in preggo.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

SS

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

with twins, both niggers

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

This roastie's also morbidly obese
Only three people died? Damn, that's not enough

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

There was a crowd of people there. You're trying to insinuate that it's suspicious two of the people filming were both near that crowd. But given the distribution of people that's not suspicious at all.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

you've highlighted that in fact multiple persons are not looking where we would expect.
Only somebody with incredible autism would expect every single person in a crowd to be looking at the same thing with no exceptions. Only if you hired everyone and specifically instructed them to look in one direction would that occur.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Considering the name Bloom isn't exclusively jewish, maybe the reason people are "downplaying" it is because the evidence you've presented isn't compelling.

If you can't convince Holla Forums that somebody is a jew, how do you expect to use this to propagandize to normalfags who will be even more skeptical?

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Maybe, just maybe, somebody profits from derailing us into arguing about surnames instead of digging into the facts.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

she had a big heart
Some would call it "enlarged".

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

or compressed
by all the fat

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

thanks diamler-chrysler!

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Why do you faggots keep misquoting anons?
Noteworthy that she filmed from exactly the same position as the other guy.
Noteworthy, not "suspicious". And yes, it is noteworthy that the two people who captured the impact, out of all the positions they could have filmed from, happened to film from virtually identical angles.
Nice doublepost faggot. And you fucks wonder how we know you're not from here.
Only somebody with incredible autism would expect every single person in a crowd to be looking at the same thing with no exceptions.
Because that's what was said. Oh, no, it wasn't.
We see a small sample of the crowd and even in that small sample, numerous persons are seemingly uninterested in the car which has just ploughed into people, preferring to look at the camera.
Film extras looking at the camera is a perennial problem for directors, in movies they do a reshoot, in one-take operations a retake can't be shot and they just have to roll with the mistake.
https://archive.is/Vd4oV

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

S

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

In the industry we call that cardiomegaly

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

that facebook

I don't get it, anons. Why the fuck would you connect your normal social media normiebook shit to your online nazifrog shitposting? What do you have to gain by doing that?

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

there's some sort of "freedom rally" happening in seattle and it appears to be a leftist counter protest to charlottesville or something
so about as physically far removed from de ebil Nazis as possible?
TOP KEK

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

There's a good photo of him with a CIA larper group.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Those are some crazy eyes. Anyone have the eye chart?

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

tfw some lefty-cuck said antifa's violence would go unanswered because nazis (by this he meant "White people") are pussies.
tfw he's kvetching up a storm right now

Either it was a aut-rightist, which is hilarious, or it was just some random guy that was spooked by the crowd, which would be GOD DAMNED DELICIOUS

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

What's a roastie?

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Its a term for a nice lady you'd like to make a pot roast for.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Seems like a nice woman :-)

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

it means fatass

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Derogatory term for a kike, referring to the oven.

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

There's no way to fully determine and reveal the true identity of the driver. At least not to the mainstream.

So it's pointless doing PR because of a possible false flag. I'd say go all in with the memes. Lots of people hate Antifa right now too so it could turn out well.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

REST IN S YOU WHORE

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

I can see that you're new here, nevermind the trolls. Welcome.
Roastie is a term for a Jewish "person", destined to be roasted in the ovens of the 4th Reich.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

I found this interesting.
His highschool is Randall K. Cooper High School, Kentucky.
They posted this yesterday.

James Flores
James Flores

Roastie is a term for a Jewish "person"

are you trolling?

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Are you? Every true user should know roastie is for Jews that must be "roasted" in the oven

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

or point out the truth.
self defense.
there's no reason to complicate this.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

I don't see the point in misleading newcomers, especially as journalists will be monitoring the thread and we want them to have correct information so we don't get portrayed unfairly.
Why cover up what we mean by Roastie? There's no point, he will find out eventually anyway, better to just let him know what we mean by the term and where we intend for the Jews to end up after we seize power.

William Garcia
William Garcia

Yes, because that has worked so well in the past year. Where people now still yammer on about the Russian hacks.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Where did the whore die again?
Here is her death scene. It's amazing how acrobatic she is.

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

hardly identifiable as a human being let alone the landwhale in question

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

I'm not new but thanks for keeping me up on the lingo mate

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

And how is mauling an antifa commie wrong?

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Nice doublepost faggot.
That's not doubleposting, I only responded to that comment once. Obviously you aren't from here.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Thanks, Daimler-Chrysler!

/r/ing a recut of the Real Human Bean/Drive video cut with the Cville Charger.

James Clark
James Clark

His teacher claims that he was denied enlistment. His teacher also appears to be a possible Kike (((Derek Weimer))) Weimar?

writes one post after another instead of combining replies into one post.
not double posting.
further exposes himself as other by using italics flair.
I…I am from here, I…I understand chan etiquette, y…you Kike.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

writes one post after another instead of combining replies into one post.
Deal with it faggot. Doubleposting is when you reply to the same post twice.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

the first official casualty of the race war was a coal burning commie LARPer catlady femicunt who was so fucking fat she most likely died due to complications caused by her obesity and was initially identified as a man

GOD BLESS THOT PATROL

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

So you DON’T have any proof that he’s a jew. Thanks for telling us it’s just a crafted narrative.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

violence breaks out at charlottesville solidarity march
https://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/896864845643100160

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

s

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

an infographic for sympathy for a coal burner
whut

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

S

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Anyone got a good pick of the dumb pig slut's body? I want to shoop it and make it a template.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

get GVFed antifa

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

we will continue the fight for you
So now we have to kill them too?

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

THANKS, DIAMLER-CHRYSLER!

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

breddy good
just needs another jew with an identity crisis and a lead foot

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

fixed-ish

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

isnt it based the Alt-Right has turned off all normal white Americans to the idea of white nationalism and our guys are behaving even worse than ANTIFA and more like Islamic terrorists? white jihad is based! shadilay!

you're all cancerous.
if youve been caught up in this its not too late to adopt national socialism and make a change.
we can stop all of these kikes, user..

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

I think it specifically means a Jewish female. Double meaning.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

He's been a full blown zionist. You need to check a bit deeper or maybe try cuckchan.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Smh when is the tumor going to take McCain?

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

He's been a full blown zionist. You need to check a bit deeper or maybe try cuckchan.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Precisely. PR CUCKING NEVER WORKS
Double down.

Why would we double down on an obvious deep state rally run but the CIA? I don't get it. Are we working for Soros now?

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Gross. It's like their trying to kneed a huge pile of dough. I beat she smelled yeasty, too. Breathe through your mouth, boys!

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Are you posting this tinfoil bullshit in every thread? one after the other?
You sure are desperate to make a silly narrative stick when it's an open and shut self defense case. Doesn't matter if he's a kike or not.
hurr durr the whole rally is CIA just give up goyim, let the kikes control the narrative.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

doesn't matter if he's a kike
purely self defense

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

nigger music

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Doesn't matter if he's a kike or not.
Kike please.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

isn't the whole idea of protesting in the middle of the road is to say "i'm willing to be run over by a car for my beliefs and values" ?
why cry for a victim when you can applaud a martyr?

also, i scrolled through this whole thread and i can't find a single all-encompassing cuckbio.png on this woman.
anyone wanna put one together?
also, why does archive dot save shit in russian?
https://archive.fo/kxEQb
https://www.facebook.com/heather.heyer.9
she has a twitter and pinterest, but they're both practically empty

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

It's also referring to thots with "roast beef" curtain pussy lips.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

White supremacists aren't patriots, they're traitors
Somone's still wants to be a British colony, I see.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Those are some weak ass chest compressions.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

S

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

WOO HOO LOOK AT THAT BLUBBER FLY

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Good, fuck her.
thots
fuck off, nigger

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

jesus fuck. i shoulda come to infinity chan sooner.
why haven't i seen this anywhere else

Ian Green
Ian Green

i shoulda come to infinity chan sooner.
Yeah, like back in 2014. The fuck were you thinking staying over there so long?

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

stayed til i got permabanned

Parker White
Parker White

it comes from the "press F to pay respects" meme, which started on call of duty. OP probably just switched the F to an S because F is associated with paying respect so he picked a random letter S probably because its the first letter in "spit" and the first one that popped into his head.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

most of the shit you see on cuckchan originated here. Meme magic, kek, moonman, started predominately on 8ch.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

lady who has a prolapse vagina you virgins

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

how are the psyops here? or rather, the mods cleaning up the trash when they hit?

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Nigger moonman is much older than you think. He was around before 8ch was popular. We just revived him.

Mods are kind of shit, but we get less shills than 4cuck.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Holy shit don't spoonfeed these fucks.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Nah it's a term in reference to how they smell like roast garbage

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

liking any politician.

Are you a fucking retarded nigger? ZOG is your enemy, remember it.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

attempting to virginshame on an imageboard

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

lemme tell ya, I've seen shit that will keep you up at night.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

1000 could die tomorrow and it wouldn't be enough.

Jason King
Jason King

Snowflakes is also a nazi term. Because of the ash floating down from the chimney.

Special Snowflakes..

Chase Price
Chase Price

I like the cucks running after the car when it reverses.. like they wouldnt be out of breath in seconds.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

OP photo is what she used to look like. Just like the other disgraced antifa girl with all the hair, she used to he pretty. In recent pics, you can see she's actually a landwhale: https://imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37263.jpg (courtesy of fatpeoplehate). Leftists and cucks are working hard to spread the younger, more attractive version of her to improve their aesthetics. This is akin to a lie, as there's no way a girl that pretty would be an antifaggot.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

What rights do you have in a country controlled by the enemy?

It seems like nationalists insists on rights and calls out hypocracy, when in reality we live on the enemies terms since they are in control of our countries and thus the "democratic values" do not apply to us, which is fucking obvious and something that should've been a known thing a long time ago.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/world/report-called-man-who-plowed-through-protest-victim-284062111.html

Even the report called the driver a victim. He'll be fine.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

He was around before 8ch was popular
before 8ch was popular or before 8ch was created?
i remember years ago when the original moonman song was posted here. This place wasnt popular back then at all. Maybe youre right but it was the first time anyone here had ever seen it. It was the biggie smalls moonman remix overlayed the old moonman/mac tonight commercial.

Mods are a bit over active, ive seen them ban people who were simply wanting to have a discussion but were banned because mods probably disagreed with them. On the bright side psyops and shills get banned instantly. The downside is sometimes good anons who simply have differing opinions will get the ban hammer and deemed as shills.

sowwy

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

S

32 heh

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

#notallmuslims
#notallblm
#notalljews
one white guy
oy vey white people are bad!
fucking cucks

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

ESS
ya fat whore.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Just a small point, women don't carry lineage unless you're a J E W

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

How is that relevant?

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

car surrounded by mob of gommie terrorists armed with clubs
they hit the car with bricks and bats
floor it to get the hell out of there
huuuuurrrr literally terrorism!

Really?

The media has gotten even stupider than it normally is.

You niggers better be on twatter and whatever else normie spaces setting this shit straight.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

So she is one of the dunces that surrounded the car from behind while it was being attacked?

If there is any justice in Virginia, this guy won't have to take the rap for her or the other goofuses that volunteered to be roadkill by trying to trap/attack him. The ones in front tho…

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

I feel sorrow for the fact that she could've been so much more if she took a different path in life. However, what said holds true. Don't waste pity on these people, they want you and everything you love destroyed. Focus your attention on the ones you can help

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

S

What do I press to shit on her grave?

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Don't unlawfully block roads you may not be hit with fleeing vehicles.

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

S
Toll Status:
Paid [X]
Not Paid [ ]

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

S
REST IN PISS YOU FAT CUNT

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

S

Should've never protested in a short street.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

S

Checked!
Fatass & dindu stereotype, hahaha!

Roastie
/r9k/, you have to go back!

She ate them.

This is the last time we saw Mike!

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Oh? What's this? NBC news just so happened to have almost completely still drone footage as the car was jumped? Wow, what a (((coincidence)))

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

I celebrate this coalburner traitor whore's death. The day she died should be made a national holiday.

I piss on her grave. Her body should be fed to pigs.

KEK BLESS. Hope more like her will have the same fate.

James Ross
James Ross

no, she is the giant wall of blubber in front of the car, helping to block his view of the cars in front of him. dude probably had no idea he was about to cause a wreck, and the fat cunt was the only one who didn't gtfo of the way b4 splat

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

The fat commie cunt. Hope she likes hell.

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

checkd trips o truth, stay out of the road and car wont hit you

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

No, most Gen Z. girls are slutty. There are some exceptions but most are pretty slutty.

t. Gen Z

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

The left is using her as a Horst Wessel

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

Underrated post.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Horst Schnitzel Lied

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

S Burn and suffer liberal-bourgeois subhuman

Jason White
Jason White

good. let the champion of the left be a fat childless coalburning roastie

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

You should perhaps look up how HITLER used HORST for propganda.

Like her, he was a worthless pile of shit. But they were able to make him a HERO vie propaganda.

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

he was a worthless pile of shit
how? all i found was that he was a crippled street brawler

also from wiki
Wessel was marked for death by the KPD, with his face and address featured on street posters
this fat piece of shit was never marked for anything but diabetes and the left has been doxing hundreds of alt right people to be targeted

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

can we get a 2017 alt-left/antifa music video?

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

if anyone has the vid of the guy restrained in a chair with his eyes forced open with forcep things, forced to watch a degenerate montage, post it. this is the next track

James Adams
James Adams

i thought he was jewish?

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

T H O T E L I M I N A T E D

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

SSSS

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

coal burner lardiss marching for fake fucking rights. these people have no clue about george soros. the fucking tv is the devil

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

i have these same questions.
i've watched the footage of the car hitting the crowd and then zooming backwards probably hundreds of times now. often on repeat, to classical music, in case you were curious. but NEVER ONCE HAVE I SEEN THIS FAT BITCH anywhere in the footage from any angle.
whose word am i supposed to be taking that any car even hit her? can i get a link to a coroner's report that she didn't just die of nigger aids or her own obesity?

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

another large object crashed there recently

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

S

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

S

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Decided to cap this since it's fitting with her burning in hell and all. Also,

S

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Spit all you want, she was more a person than all of you will ever be, combined.

Losers.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

she was bigger than all of you will ever be, combined.

You're right

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

*S*

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

IT SAYS DODGE ON THE CAR! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DODGE THE CAR!

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

she was more a person than all of you will ever be, combined.
I agree. She has at least 100 pounds on all of us combined.
Did you see the damage she did to that Challenger? I'm not convinced that the rear end of the other car did the majority of that damage. That was like hitting an ox.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

hope you enjoy virtue signalling over what is most likely a fictional character

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Wont lie, some part of me wants to grab that slut by the nose and fuckstart her head.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Seems weev is going to crash her funeral
https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/897116115935133696/photo/1
Could we get Westboro onboard too, for maximum keks?

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

rick and morty
gas yourself

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Well, she was a big girl.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

It's really Based making nationalists look bad over a jew engineered psyop
even more based that this is being fomented by communist jew (((weev))), on "our" behalf

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Did we ever find this fat cunt's social media? I've tried to explain to lemmings that she was there looking for violence and that it's pottery she got flattened. I remember Moldylocks was bragging about getting Nazi scalps on twitter, with any luck this coalburner scag has some incriminating evidence against her, too.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

What's his name?
Cody Cigar or some shit like that?

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

32-year-old
Do Masons ever not flaunt their gay symbols everywhere when shit goes down?

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Rank
S

Good game no rematch

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

SSSSS
SS SS
SS S
SSSS
SSSS
S SS
SS SS
SSSSS

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

SS

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Is this a big enough S?
I'd wish her that her children die too, but i will instead say the same for her cats for obvious reasons.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

I had an awful day, but this post made it better

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

She didn't, she was crushed between the two cars in front of the dodge. It reversed when it hit the car which was obscured by the mob of ravenous blood-mad communists. He didn't kill anyone with the reversal.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

The goat fuckers wouldn't be shitting up our nations if they hadn't been fighting and dying for yidsrael.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

This is physically, literally true

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

kek

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

mid 30s here. damn shame.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

We can all agree to that.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

I wonder what her official cause of death was.
I'm inclined to think she died of a heart attack or some other lard-related issue rather than her injuries.
The question is, if a healthy person could have survived the exact same injuries and she only died because she's fat, did she technically kill herself?

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

S

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

That's a very distressed skeleton I see. The silver lining is that her skellington can now rattle in relief.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Here's a couple of (((you)))'s, now fuck off.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

The question is, if a healthy person could have survived the exact same injuries and she only died because she's fat, did she technically kill herself?
A question for the ages.

James Green
James Green

It's like they're trying to resuscitate an elephant seal that died from eating another elephant seal.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

My thin sides

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

2spooky4me

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

is there any video/pictures of her getting gooded

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page