FAKE NEWS ON THE AUCTION BLOCK

FAKE NEWS ON THE AUCTION BLOCK

archive.is/8OklS

Other urls found in this thread:

dataplan.xfinity.com/plans/
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9OuNK-QWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck trump

How many shekels you want to bet trump had no control over this? What does this even mean anyways it's not like they werent already colluding with each other. This just means you can't sue them as easily now that they are one company. It was already next to impossible to sue them.

Do you know how fucking much AT&T spies on network connections? Or how it practically fowards everything to the spooks?
TIME WARNER IN THE ONLY ISP HERE
SERIOUSLY, FUCK ROCHESTER

And?

Why are you even here?

The difference between two colluding players and a single merged entity is arbitrary. US ISP’s have largely managed to enforce a monopoly over the entire country with scant exception in certain cities. The fact that not even Google have been able to break in is testament to the corruption that has taken place to ensure this. Thusly this merger is just the beast slightly unmasking itself, it makes very little actual difference to anything. Unless there is something I am missing?

As for the sale of media brands like CNN, that’s a smart move. They will be worthless in the near future.

get ready to get charged per the gigabyte on those home connections goyim, internet costs money goy

SPECIAL OFFER!
Unlimited 50MB/s Home Internet!**

*requires 2 year contract
**Unlimited internet is based on a fair use policy, if you exceed 10GB, your speed will be throttled to 56kbps

Ne he's right, OP is acting like this is a good thing as if the company acquiring them isn't equally cancerous or as if anything would change.

what could we do to help get the offer pulled and fuck over the cnn jews?
this deal needs to sabotaged so cnn can crawl up and die under the deck alone
or else cnn will get more jew money and more jews to report more fake news as part of a much larger and more powerful company harder to get rid of

Every time a giant eats another giant, they risk a monopoly lawsuit.

This journo-nigger is mad.

10GB on home internet?

Comcast already does this
dataplan.xfinity.com/plans/

Look at all the things you can do with a terabyte goy!

jewtube link with 99% downvotes and a now disabled comment section
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9OuNK-QWg

Time Warner the ISP was sold to Charter under Obama. This is Time Warner the movie/tv division that was owned by ATT&T.

also notice the hip modern family

Gotcha, but it isn't 10GB? AT&T U-Verse already has a 'cap' at 250GB and when I used that I went over all the time. mind you I wasn't using tor or torrents

i was just going to mention this. say goodbyte to unlimited internet timewarner goyim, unless you want to pay an additional fee

obviously not, but introducing the datacap in the first place was just the first step, i doubt it's going to get better, they need to ease it in, then start really extracting the sheckles

Gotcha, yeah I can't imagine anyone is 'on-board' with throttling customer bandwidth. except for those people whose pockets are lined by the ISPs

IIRC, there was pending legislation a couple years ago to make it a utility and would prevent this type of thing. The People's internet, owned and managed by The People, when?

this was king nigger's deal and probably the only thing king nigger dead. i doubt trump's going to support that. as much as i hate kikery, do you want the government to be your ISP?

Another thing to consider, they're ramping this up now, before 4K TV's / video becomes more popular.

Notice in

With all the shit you can do with a terabyte, they make no mention of how many hours of 4K video that is.

no, they don't throttle, they'll just automatically charge your account, up to $200, they don't cap or throttle at the moment, why throttle when you can really rake in those overage fees.

At this point, no matter what the government has access to the transmissions going over the wire, whether funded by them or not. I would suspect that if we spent the capital sent to pot-bellied nig-nogs and sand-niggers on creating a 100Tbps spider-net in the U.S, it might work out. The infrastructure could then be leased to private industry to maintain it for a nominal operating-cost, but there aren't any companies with the capital (+the cost benefit is terrible) to bankroll the deployment of the infrastructure.

I am drawing a blank on the company involved but I recall a large-scale lawsuit where banks were doing a similar thing and had to repay millions to people that were 'wronged' by their scam.

I LOVE SA GOON DICK SEMPAI~~~!

OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YEAH

and then I began to think of this thing and it became very apparent to me in all honesty

one can only wonder about the effectiveness of this

so then i wonder what he meant when he said what he said

it was at this point i began to feel the ultimate understanding

Gagagaga, gagagaa, i am curious…?

So then what does he mean by this content in question???????? ())()()()()()(? Really angered me

he does it for free free for
for free
for free
for free
for free
for free for free for free

One can only begin to wonder what he is payed

thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking
thinking

DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE
DANKE

This is a Holla Forums moderator. This is how retarded he is. This is how incapable he is at removing spam. WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION, IMKAMPFY

This is a Holla Forums moderator. This is how retarded he is. This is how incapable he is at removing spam. WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION, IMKAMPFY

Does

SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC