Russian Flight Missing Over N.Korea

flightradar24.com/60,15/6

R3505 vanished just southeast of Kaesong. Status is delayed as of 11:27 AM.

Possibly nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kbJ2Fa
flightradar24.com/SYL505/e4e2b85
flightradar24.com/data/flights/r3505
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800_conspiracy_theories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If dubs, it's something

Wewww vlad.

Could be a jammer

if dubs then WWIII now

did we just false flag russia into helping us? Did they just false flag themselves to have cause to help us? Did the norks shoot down a russian plane with aa guns made out of tape and charcoal?

Oh.. wait fuck…

Those kikes are pissed as fuck about that ceasefire

discord.gg/kbJ2Fa
Natsoc/fash discord

How often do planes fly over NK?

That came to my mind too. Cheap way for Trump to deal with the problem, have Putin do it.

it was last seen like 50 miles from the south korean border, headed towards south korea

If it was just a jammer the fucker would have landed already

we've tracked multiple cia and fbi operations using the same website. It is about as reliable as they get.

Fuck off.

They avoid it like the plague

OP how did you hear about this? Is Russian media reporting it? Or do you have mad autism, wherein you scan airtraffic for blips like this?

checked
THIS IS FUCKING HUGE
if it was shot down by anyone then its on

Remember kids the only people who want global war right now are kikes. Anyone shooting down a plane over north korea is going to be a kike making another shoaha. Best Korea doesn't have a rothschild bank(yet?). Top that with all the USA troops in south korea and you have a excuse to shoaha china with south korea as the starting point.

our tistic brother has interdimensional chaos magician levels of autism.

If dubs, WWIII tomorrow

Exactly what came to mind, too.
See you in September.

checked satan
this is truth

Is there a single doujin out there about killing communists? asking for reasons

WEW VLAD

Checked.

He probably goes to the twente sdr web, they were discussing north korea and sharing fr24 links there a while ago, and as you can see here , seeing a plane fly over NK is as common as good politicians, he probably tracked it for a bit.

Its the fucking kikes i can assure that much

I wonder if the geopolitical strategy of the Jews can survive the information age.

gentleman, the flight path takes it perfectly (( (perfectly))) over waters where kikel subs are sure to lurk. or fishing craft, or what the fuck ever. this is def yid shoot down if it was indeed shot down

flightradar24.com/SYL505/e4e2b85
False alarm, it's landing in Seoul

If the subs shot it down it wouldn't have gone so far inland

it's just shown as "delayed" on fr24, the last part of its flight is shown
also the russkies probably don't fly over nk either, the unrecorded part of its flight path shows a tiny bit of encroaching due to the straight line drawn by the website, but they surely wouldn't come close to those crazy norks

I hope this wasn't a (((THAAD malfunction)))

>flightradar24.com/SYL505/e4e2b85
When I check that out, I see a blue flight path near Seoul, and a dotted line over much of N.Korea. Not sure what it means. Still says 'delayed'.

Every flight tracker that I'm looking at says delayed
And it's getting delayed beyond the projected delay
It's 12:02:25 KST and it was projected to land half an hour ago

if you move along the slider for its flight, it jumps from russia to sk when 2 hours of its flight weren't recorded because out-of-range for japan, and the norks are assholes who don't give the readings from their cardboard-and-coal radars because they don't want mericans to steal them
the dotted line is linking the known locations of the plane in a straight line, but it probably flew over the sea of japan

dunno what "delayed" means, in fact
I don't even know if what is shown of the flight path is this flight or former routes

landed
flightradar24.com/data/flights/r3505

If OP actually has that level of autism, I request he come to >>>/polism/ where it will be fully appreciated. See >>>/polism/24 for all the warning signs of polism.

FALSE ALARM
Damn…

Wasn't China just talking shit to us about not doing something about NK?

That's just what I was thinking. This could be Russia's excuse to intervene, a serious favor for America which even Democrats couldn't deny.

The Norks wouldn't ever dare down a Russian Jet. They won't bite the hand the feeds. Literally I think the North receives food aid from both the Russian Federation and China. That's not including their missile components, tanks, small arms, electronics, etc.

Gulf War One started August 1st or second.

user, NK is a puppet of the last major Marxist state. It doesn't need a Rothschild bank in order to be kike-influenced.

Also, the Nork economy relies a lot on foreign currency, whatever that implies.

why do you think that? no it wouldnt. Russia would just airstrike the fuck out of one of their airbases and NK would have to sit there and take it, they wouldnt even be able to do anything about it.

Transponder signals are sent to overhead assets for tracking. This is why you can pick up planes over the Pacific ocean where there is no radar.

This
Delayed to boot.
Planes usually don't fly there.

So jammed or off.
Dropping shit perhaps?

A disgruntled faction in the Nork military might, though, trying to precipitate an invasion, they probably don't give a shit where from at this point.
Or it could just be an accident, conspiracy theories abound about some other 747 that "randomly exploded" near a US navy ship on excercises.

Kikepedia has a whole page on it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800_conspiracy_theories

So what actually happened with it? Where are the proofs?

probably kimmi fucking with us, go to sleep now.

Reported.