Consider the following:

Why does Holla Forums refer to things as "pozzed" (slang term for positively infected with HIV) but not as "kiked"?

You'd think that Holla Forumss use of language would reach peak efficiency to convey what it means to say. Instead, you're using a word synanonmous with "gay." It's like you came all this way to shed light on the truth but you stop short of naming the jew and instead just refer to your problems with the term "gay".

The inner cities are "gay"
Our entire government is "gay"
The media is "gay".

Don't you mean to say: The media is " kiked", government is "kiked", ect?

I say whatever I want to, you pozzed faggot.

Holla Forums has never not said that, faggot.

Holy shit, you’ve actually innovated in shilling. This is some first class bullshit you’ve posted here.

Woaoaoaoa! Don't lose control of the vocabulary!

The term is literally "pozzed" over anything else, 80℅ of the time. I even saw an example without trying on page 1.

Don't be so triggered about it.

OP is "kiked"

what's getting slide?

Calling other anons faggot is a chan universal, and is hardly ever to be taken as grievous offence. Where the fuck are you even from, goddamn.

checked

are you a shill intern? This low quality post wasn't even good enough to merit a ton of responses. Also, pozzed means infected you fucking idiot. As in infected with leftist, SJW Globalist cancer.

Smash your computer with a large hammer.

I honestly haven't seen 'pozzed' used all that often to describe anything not related to faggotry in some way, so I really don't see where you're coming from with this shitty slide thread, you fucking nigger.

Your pozzed thread belongs on cuckchan

The term originates with TRS, Holla Forums's favorite alt-right media empire.

Oh wow. You're not even aware that we have ID's. We've got a live one boys!

Pozzed is a term madw by "bugchasing" sodomites which then spread to SomethingAwful who started using it ironically

I find it hilarious that there are so many "operation let's do this IRL" threads which are pure LARP and yet this must be a "slide". Like are you sure you have anything to slide?

Just my two cents. l0l

Drown yourself in semen.

BASED FAGGOTS!!!

Christ, at this point I actually hope that you're just ironically shitposting. I'd just be too offended that you either actually think what you're doing is working or that you've actually been instructed/paid to say what you're saying.

Besides, those LARP threads occasionally turn into real events, so they're worth it. Holla Forums has it's very own armored vehicle because of it, the armed silent protests were fun, if short lived, as well as a handful of other events. For all the "Hurr the right is a paper tiger the left actually does shit", all you retards can muster is a few firebombings from the late 70's and the golden dawn 10 years ago, sucker punching one dude who we hate as well, and hiding behind a woman to hit a dude with a bike lock. Oh, and burning down a city, which redpilled hundreds, if not thousands of Germans against you.

I mean ffs, you got your shit pushed in so hard at Berkley that you are no longer a thing in the US. You utterly collapsed and have yet to reform, are now listed as a terrorist organization in one of the most pozzed states in the union, your Reddit branch ate itself alive, and even normies laughed at you retards "training" in the park and completely failing to understand how firearms training works on a protected cactus reserve, which you trashed. But by all means, keep it up. You're doing great.

Few things could ever be as kiked or pozzed as your blatant shitposts OP.

poz is synonymous with disease, which the sodomite and the kike are emblematic of

MPC actually

OP is very pozzed

Just do yourself a solid OP, KYS

People ask what it means which lets us explain bugchasing which increases popular dislike towards homosexuality.

Because jews are a virus too.