White girls with their brown friends?

Has anyone else noticed this? Every white girl no matter how unpopular has a sycophantic "omg best friends 4ever" brown gal friend.

Could this be an unconscious desire by the brown girls to break down white racial solidarity? I didn't used to think this but the more I looked around, it became pretty clear. Am I wrong?

Sage and ignore

California here. Can confirm. It's no accident, it's downright fucking creepy.

(((Shutitdown))) the post…

kike

Virtue signaling. Mystery solved.
Use QTDDTOT next time, queer. And if you don't know what that means, lurk for 2 years before posting a new thread.

At least in Europe it doesn't often happen. In the times it does they are probably coalburning whores anyway.

it's not virtue signalling, the brown girls lob themselves at white girls like friendship tactical missiles.

sadly America is much more fucked up, assimilation is a tool of jews

saged and reported.

Why would you repost this thread if it was deleted? It would just be deleted again.

Are you shilling/sliding something or just retarded? Because there's absolutely little value you could achieve from this with only a small couple posts in response and no one else would benefit except you (really, you aren't important enough to the world that you getting this question answered would help anyone except whatever you're doing - you especially make no mention of why it would help you in any such a way, either) when you know damn well that it will deleted later (and you don't even mention that it was deleted previously).

So which one is it: shilling or retarded?

For the shitskins, it's socially advantageous to have a white friend. For the white girl, it's virtue signaling.
This isn't complicated, nor worth a discussion. A thread died for this.

this thread is good, kike, we are highlighting another weapon of kikes "the friendly nonwhite who just wants to be buddies"

Try living in Pennsylvania, OP. Every slightly urban zone the most attractive females or just "cute" only fucks niggers, also the ones with the best tits. They don't have best brown friend they jump on dicks of the dumbest coon imaginable that stinks. I live up the river from Harrisburg and holy fuck all the white girls there are mudsharks.

my world's smallest violin is getting dusted off m8…

fucking why? are you a cuck fetish faggot or are you not shitting me?

we need to crack down on these sluts and put them in chains.

What about 'gay best friend'

cuck fetish? I'm just telling you how it is.

same shit exactly, the faggots cuddle up to naive white girls for social protection, it's subversive kike shit, Holla Forums can't just ignore it.

I get it, you're fucking retarded, since you think this 'highlighting' works when the thread gets guaranteed deleted by mods - since nothing about the OP changed, one bit.

no natsoc mod will delete this topic, we need to work to make friendship with kikes, POC and faggots unpopular. Gas yourself.

shill

(checked)
But user, surely we can solve all social maladies if a bunch of dumb weebs post anecdotal evidence of them! We're on the verge here, all we need is more """discussion"""

reported for being a huge cocksucker

I'm sick of miscegenation and want to fucking talk about it.

Why you are wanting to censor this fucking topic? Maybe we can understand it better, faggot. No one said solve it RIGHT NOW

Mods please ban this spamfaggot

this right here, we need to get our women under check

stop posting this gay shit

They go to uni and that's where they pick up this stuff. I don't know how we would fix them on the other side. Any more in the US women are the breadwinner too so they want to call the shots, instead of getting a man that earns less than them who is white they want a poor ugly smelly monkey.

Make me

we just need to burn the fucking country down at this point, fuck everything

If you're in a white country that's not with a leader whom there's a chance of there being an uncucking: Yes, you do.

have hope we can still turn it around

My wife had one of these when we met, but over the last few years they have been hanging out less and less. We see her maybe twice a year now.

i've noticed it and it's disgusting

Thats not true, my teenage gf was a big boobed blonde catholic… Of course, her "best friend" was an even kikess! Glad I moved on to a better woman.