Half of World's Muslims are Inbred

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
Here’s an explanation for Islamic terrorism that’s never proffered:

Insanity and Stupidity

A never-spoken-about problem with Muslims is their inbreeding as a result of their long and deeply-ingrained practice of marrying first cousins — a practice that has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses.

More than 7 years ago, the UK’s environment minister Phil Woolas had sounded the alarm about this “very sensitive” issue that is “rarely debated”. Referring to the culture of arranged marriages between cousins in the Muslim immigrant community, Woolas said: “If you have a child with your cousin the likelihood is there’ll be a genetic problem.”

Woolas, whose views are supported by medical experts, said most cases occur in immigrant families from rural Pakistan, where up to half of all marriages involve first cousins. Woolas said: “If you talk to any primary care worker they will tell you that levels of disability among the . . . Pakistani population are higher than the general population. And everybody knows it’s caused by first cousin marriage.”

The problem is made worse by generational inbreeding. As Woolas put it, “Many of the parents themselves and many of the public spokespeople are themselves products of first cousin marriages.” That would explain why research for BBC2’s Newsnight in November 2005 showed that British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4% of all births but 30% of all British children with recessive genetic disorders.

Indeed, an entry in Wikipedia confirms that “Cousin marriages in Muslim majority countries are often preferred and even encouraged in some regions,” and points to the fact that prophet Muhammad himself had married cousins.

But the problem isn’t exclusive to Pakistani Muslims as Woolas seems to imply, but is pandemic among Muslims across the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwB1D6QCP-s
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

No it hasn't, jews are fine with incest.

What I dont get is the reasoning. Arranged marriage is used to form alliances between families, marrying inside your own clan defeats the entire purpose.

Stupid article if they are inbred then why is that Muslims don't have any genetic mental defects like the jews or weird ass bodies like the puhjets then.
I'm yet to meet a beta pakistani man most are usually chads and alpha.

jews and muslims both have a lot in common, like how their family trees don't branch

I don't think it's just half, look at their faces everytime you see them in the streets, it's way more than half.

>>>/gaschamber/

Exactly.

I have a hunch muslims in general simply kill their mutant kids, unlike indians.

So, so sick of hearing about muslims and fucking mentally ill trannies 24/7. This should not be our fight or our problem, but the Jews keep bringing them here. Let the sunni, shia, and jews bleed each other white and we can sell all 3 of them weapons.

The jews push their cultural marxism 24/7 now. The " jewglle doodle" used to be a pleasant little distraction. Now today– as every day– it's used to push radical leftist societal deconstruction.

Guess how every wedding is going to end up ?
In bloodshed

Hindus think that guy is a god in human form… They literally worship toilets too.

I have. Lived with a beta paki who works in HR for a while in a shared house. I studied his psych, I studied what drives him and what his inner desire is. I studied his level of cognitive intelligence and cognitive dissonance to various cues and stimuli. Then I found that unlike other pakis, this one sits down and thinks and contemplates. I even intentionally messed with some random paki chads for fun while going out for food just to see his real nature. When he snaps, he becomes even more alpha than the chads. There are no alphas among the pakis, the chads are an act because they know themselves weak. Beware the ones who can actually think and contemplate.

Those are tumors apparently.

t. Butthurt Paki

The fuck are you, a dorhead? "Paki chads." Oh yes, White girls are just all over pakis and the degenerates in paris use thrm for all their fashion collections. Their fucking families arrange their marriages and any woman who would fuck one putside marriage would be stoned.

Or do you mean those amazinly alpha chad pakis who turned over 1,000 underage White girls (some as young as 8) from Rotterham into whores and then used " racism fears" to get away with it for a decade plus?

The fact that England didn't form a lynch mob when that story. roke amd hunt down all of them told me they were done as a society. Also, can you tell me what drug you are on to be wo disconnected from reality?

there is an old muslim saying, if a daughter isnt good enough for her own family she isnt good enough for anyone else

This is why they constantly force the "dumb inbred Christian hick" meme by the way.

doesn't surprise me at all. It's one of the reasons why there used to be great empires and civilizations from the middle east, and now they're just a bunch of dunecoons. Inbreeding results in a 10-15 point IQ drop on average. It's easy to see how encouraging inbreeding could lead to massive problems and collapse a civilization

I guess a plus for them is giving their enemies less of a desire to conquer them for the spoils of war. Who wants to breed with smelly inbred goatfuckers besides other smelly inbred goatfuckers?

Not when your clans wealth is bound in sheep and goats and you have to give away a portion of your livestock as dowry. All migratory herders are inbred for this reason.

pakis are scum incarnate and are like crypto-jews in their nature. warch out for the punjabis in particualar. they look and act like jews and you will never find a decent selfless poon in your life.

Most Islamic countries were not yurt niggers though. Apparently this cousin marriage applies to all of them, even the higher peoples like Persians.

First cousin marriages are actually pretty benign from a genetic disorder risk standpoint, and any claims of inbreeding causing low IQ or insanity are poppycock. One could argue that the increased social compatibility of first cousins outweighs the very small risk of recessive genetic disease expression. Most of the bias regarding inbreeding is cultural bias that stems from the lack of social mobility between classes it causes i.e. poor bitches can't into rich guys when they all marry their rich cousins.

No but the prophet was and what the prophet did is to be imitated and the prophet is infallible.

Perhaps but they have been at it for over 1000 years now.

Not if you do it every generation.

No most of it stems from the results of inbreeding.

Hello, "Literally Hitler". The fact that the average Muslim is an inbred freak of nature was established on this board years ago. If you are surprised by this news story then you are a worthless piece of shit that needs to lurk more before posting again.

So basically all of the world's arabs?
Keep in mind, Arab Christians are just as bad as muslims.
Arabs are fucking cancer.
They are niggers. all of them.

Damn that boys got like 30 noses

There is no such thing as 'Judeo-Christian', there is only Christendom.

Christians have been persecuted and slaughtered by jews for hundreds of years. Even going on in modern times, the jews (Bolsheviks) murdered billions of Christians. This is why the 'muh kike on a stick' meme is so fucking retarded.

Wow, this thread is getting shilled hard by some very buttblasted, inbred paki cousin-fuckers….

Talks to their honor and their fears of birthing a retard. Or they just really want to fuck their hairy fathers brothers daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwB1D6QCP-s

Watch this documentary about the subject, a lot of the Pakistani community in Britain engages in first cousin marriage,

God dammit I hate them all

Or OP is 17, so he needs to lurk moar too. Being young is the one allowed reason of being ignorant.

That one makes a good mini poster at bus stations.

gee rabbi, why does your book let you be incestuous AND a pedophile?
(no foreskins)

I'm sure you would know all about that Shlomo. First post saging this important news item hahaha pathetic.

Sure, but you should be immune to it now. Go lift. Train for when you'll get to slit their kike and sandnigger throats.

Emma Watson squinty eyes… that's fucking gross.

Bubba Joe Cletus from West Virginia detected…

if you ever worry about them outbreeding white people remember the more there are the less of a threat they will be.
Eventually they'll be billions of vegetables

kill yourself Schlomo - and stop wasting VPNs

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

At best bubbas en cletus family have been practice inbreeding for for 200 years
middle east has done it 2000+ years

Go figure how rotten their DNA is

ONLY HALF ? i call camel dung
🐫💩

But he's right though. 'Muh inbreeding' is a jewish meme, scientists figured out that you need about 7 different bloodlines or whatever to avoid inbred retardation. Not that i care much for fucking my own family but things are what they are.

They inbred so much that their women are so ugly they are desperate for white women.

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

eh
No wonder boys or goats become popular
these are harem wifes btw, so imagine what the bottom pick looks like

Those are men brother.

Shocking.

You don't get this from breeding with your sister, this is some heavy deep inbreeding. I hope these genes run through all of them so they'll be extinct with a few generations.

Then again they look like healthy muslims kek.

actually the jews still do this.

actually the jews still do fuck their cousins.

Why do you think they all look alike?

lol at how retarded these people are
It wasn't banned by Christians until Christianity came to Europe, and kikes still inbreed all the time, "Judeo-Christian" continues to be complete bullshit

I was talking to a friend’s little girl while on vacation in another country, and she said she wanted to be Prime Minister some day. Both of her parents, Libertarians, were standing there, so I asked her, ‘If you were to be the Prime Minister, what is the first thing you would do?’

She replied, ‘I’d give food and houses to all the refugees from other countries.’ ‘Wow - what a worthy goal.’ I told her, ‘You don’t have to wait until you’re Prime Minister to do that. You can come over to my house back home and mow, pull weeds, and sweep my sidewalks and driveway, and I’ll pay you $50. Then I’ll take you over to the mosque where the refugee guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house.’

She thought that over for a few seconds ‘cause she’s only 6. And while her Mom glared at me, the little girl looked me straight in the eye and asked, “Why doesn’t the refugee guy stay in his own country and do that work, and then they can just pay him the $50?”

And I said, “Welcome to the Nationalist Party, sweetheart.”

It's like they think we can't tell.

Not likely, they've been doing this for centuries

Yes but if you inbred a clan for 20 or more generations genetic homogenization begins and individual lines of descent within that clan can become more inbred than the clan as a whole. And if that continues even longer and your race is 85IQ trash to start with the results aren't pretty.

Nope, with 7 different lines you have sufficient genetic diversity. It's super old news really. 7 is the magic number.

Why do you think they thirst for whites? They want to stave off their extinction by stealing our unfucked genes, That's why they want to breed with Europeans and are migrating.

Yes assuming all 7 lines continue to interbreed, but the clans often break down further into distinct lines of descent

Let me quote a turk, "Me against my cousin, my cousin and I against the tribe, the tribe against the nation, the nation against the faith, the faith against the infidel."

uhh, have you seen their eyebrows?

Retard strength isnt the same as being a thoroughbred stallion like Chad

The unibrow meme is actually nearly exclusively associated with Kurds btw
Not that the Kurds dont deserve it for being filthy subhuman commies though

Retard strength is when you are too stupid to adhere to your body's natural limits. You can exert many times your strength in one instant, but prolonged use will rip muscles and break bones. You can not be fit and catch a falling object with a lot of momentum (giving it many many Newtons of force) but don't try and lift something static with the same force, like 400lbs dead lift untrained.

And the sqautguats, Aztecs, Incas, ect. Something about being swarthy wide faced faggots must makes it even worse.

t. Genetic defective bag-head

That's not a girl!

Keep your jewish shit and go back to the synagogue that sent you, faggot.

CNN talking point detected.

Looking forward to you talking this way about the Finns, the Swiss, the Estonians, the Jews, etc.

Keep it up, Big Guy! You will make many, many friends.

Clubbing finns,swiss,,Estonians and other white ethinicities with kikes.
reddit,cnn,foxnews,jpost and haretz is that way shlomo.

You are a yuuuuuge guy

This kike again.

I don't understand that image

It's an electrical switch no idea why he posted it.

You think ?
There is a reason muslims sailed all the way to island just to kidnap a wife