Scaramucci calls Priebus a ‘fucking king paranoid schizophrenic’

archive.is/MOSFL

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcc
archive.is/IL1kU
twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*typo - It's supposed to be "fucking paranoid schizophrenic"

The same Ryan Lizza who lied that Scaramucci was implicating Rinse as a leaker in his tweet? Sure. I totally believe it. :^)

Or rather, lied by "confirming" that Scarmucci was implementing Rinse.

wtf I love The Mooch now.

No thanks.

This guy is turning out to be great.

Cuck Wilson chiming in.

Rick Wilson is a drug fiend. He always projects.

What perfect timing.

Mooch comments.

The mooch is loose

So that pretty much confirms it then? Priebus is a fucking paranoid schizoprhenic.

Despite his GS connections and Pre-Trump political opinions (Pro-gun control, anti-wall, etc.), Scaramucci is looking more and more like he's /ourguy/

checked

WOO 27TH IS THE DAY THE DNC FALLS BOIS…. wait

Scaramucci isn't in a position to dictate policy or even enforcement of policy, so frankly I don't care what he thinks. I like the way he acts though.

Don't rub it in, it's counterproductive. People that fell for the cuckchan LARPer are more likely to resist realizing they were wrong if you try to rub it in.

Rick, I know you lurk this board, cut your losses and learn to shut your fucking mouth before you become the next Kurt Ecchiwald.

Checked

pretty sure he already is (pic related)

Not trying to rub it in, Im just pissed off and now we got this retard acting like a child.

need to call him a sellout rat and them press charges.Preibubecent is a nigger you haven't heard muh about yet selling Trump admin out every chance he gets to serve his AIPAC faggots who ALL should be hanged RIGHT NOW!!

saved. beat me to it

RIGHT FUCKING NOW

FUCK ISRAEL

Looks like /bane/ bet you both.

>>>/bane/134095

beat me to it and did it better lol

preibus gets hanged dotr

./ thread

Why are all these kinds of calls at night

Kek, I did one of those a few hours ago. See

Yours is better though, big guy

they all do

mfw usa jews hanging dead from light posts and all funding cunt off from traitorous Palestine occupiers.

He has the ear of Pres Trump. And Trump is very pissed about the leaks.

We should try to meme a whole cabinet of 80's guys.

The main thing for Trump having one of his guys in office to do his plan, is that Trump can (to the lemmings) deflect responsibility of any criticism of him onto his advisors.

In that regard, Scaramucci is pretty fucking low on my list of concerns.

No matter how many times people try to push this narrative I still don't care.

at this point I care less about Palestine as far as land stealing much rather see Russia kick a mud hole in the jew ass over golan heights

All jews must die literally every fucking one and their half breeds.

He really does come across as a high-t, heterosexual presumably much less disingenuous Milo in some of his pictures.

Did the cuck chan larper emerge to explain himself for his failed prediction?

Take it up with this guy

It's getting old.

USA Rather have pic related than some jew cock sucking concubine rat factory IVANKA YES

user NO!!

(checked) for make the 80s real again

Unlike Milo he's white.

I never want off this ride.

Just needs some time

Are you autistic or something? You're reading comprehension sucks.

Filtered.

Your fired.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcchttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-ajit-pai-fcc

Does this seem contrived to anyone else? As in the supposed fight between Scaramucci and Priebus is an act? In the white house all photos are carefully staged. There's no way the administration would have infighting go public like this unless they wanted it to. Especially not without a lot of firings.

Priebus never belonged with Trump and never was on team Trump. This is their way to force him out without Trump overtly firing him.

The Sessions feud seemed like a ruse also. I'd like to assume this is distraction from something bigger happening. I'm not convinced we're through with this story. First we had the tweet where Rinsed Penis was named, now this. What's next.

I've wondered about shit like this for years and I've never seen anyone bring it up? Not just this presidency but alot of things.

Take for instance this time magazine cover, did bannon himself go to some photo shoot, and why would he willingly have his picture taken knowing time would put a negative story on the cover?

If Preibus wasn't going along with it they would have put his bald spot in that white house photo.

Jesus, is he a drunk? Who gives a late night, cuss-filled interview to a pozzed rag like The New Yorker? Did he expect they were going to make him look good?

That photo looks manipulated. The hands don't match the face, there is no indentation on the cheek by the index finger and they went to town with the shadow between the hands and the mouth. Its like they took a stock photo and shopped some hands in front of it to present a sinister postulating pose to match the story. That photo wouldn't get past the proofing stage anyway with the eye directions and the lack of definition in the left side of the nose, so the base image is likely an outtake they bought from the original photographer.

Of course he did or he provided the photo. If you're going to have a hit piece done on you wouldn't you want them to use what you think is a good photo of you?

he's a mouthy libshit wop, he'll burn out fast though, I'm happy to see him flinging shit at (( (preibus))) on his way out
without the wall, we're hardly a nation, without guns we're hardly citizens

Is he not the paranoid one for thinking it's priebus? mooch is a strange guy, i dont trust him yet tbh

Scaramucci is a italian he will shove a cannoli up your asshole.

these leaks, they're not good for business

The only leak there needs to be is a rat with holes.

Word to the wise, remember Planet Vegeta

This is golden. I hope he gets everyone of those leaking fucking faggots up on fucking felonies.

Still, all of this shit just seems staged to me.
They start getting into pizzagate shit and I'll actually believe there's hope.

So Mooch starting in-fighting on the day of the judiciary committee happening. To what end?

Possible motives:

1) Give the press something to distract from upcoming Comey-Lynch-Clinton investigation
2) Signal start of neo-kike purge
3) Shit on Rinsed Penis for fun
4) Get more eyes on news before Comey-Lynch-Clinton investigation hits it

Pres Trump plays the MSM like a fiddle.

I am not sure if Mochie is another game or if he has legit brought in a hitman to take out the leakers. Time will tell I guess.

It's such a simple beautiful tactic. I'd fall for it, but I wouldn't fall for it EVERY TIME.

CIA and bane shoops require effort user. Never post garbage like this again

Its sad though that Sessions had to be literally threatened to get off his ass in order to do his job.

Come on Mooch, Bannon is on your side.

Mooch is the most stereotypical NYC wop of all time. You have to take his bluster with a grain of salt; that's just how italians talk.

It's funny that they're trying to imply that theres a Trump-Russia connection as if Trump were some sort of 80s era soviet double agent. The problem is Trump has been made wealthy through branding, real estate, and commercial hospitality, so the red scare angle doesn't work at all. They're talking about a guy that associates his name with gold, and surrounds himself with expensive architecture.
The media have to attack Trump and Putin by putting them together with Al-Assad and Saddam Hussein, which doesn't work because we've been spamming every normie channel with wikileaks clips, memes, and infographics. The amount of information and the quality of it absolutely destroys the media's narrative on a consistent basis.
Not to mention the ability to spread video footage of events as they're happening, with thousands of others across the world is a hegemony of its own.
Back in the day people used to talk about how anonymous was the internet hate machine, but now there really is an automatic, programmed response from the internet against (((their))) media groups. We hammer (((them))) with condemnation and shame for the entire world to see, and the numbers that copy/paste Holla Forums memes grows every day.
So we could meme the 80s, but be more specific about what it is that you want from the 80s.

10/10 user, just what i was looking for

How Time’s Bannon Cover Shows Us A Stark Vision Of Evil
archive.is/IL1kU

The whole thing went right over your head. You must work in MSM if you can't see the play.

It did Happen today. Did you miss all of the different news? The 27th was many small things at the same time, instead of one big thing. Death by a thousand cuts is a thing, you know.

You belong on reddit.
Not here.

The Scaramucci Priebus fighting is the smokescreen for the real happenings

Amazing.

Lets not get too greedy in here.

What, is he a britfag now? Lol

do this to all the leakers.

At least you're trusting everything some CNN-related cunt is saying.

we are on the right track here. Thats some passion, like mine, I would also kill these kikes leaking.

Yes please

Well, he oddly thinks calling cocaine "Bolivian marching powder" is still considered witty, so maybe he thinks using "hoover" makes him not look a complete and total tool as well….

Guarantee Mooch, Bannon and Reince are probably laughing themselves to tears. This rant from Mooch feels fake just meant to stir up drams and cause more distractions.

Check the tweets:

"@infovestment: @Scaramucci if Hillary keeps this up,she might be back in play for 2016…." I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) April 16, 2012

Republicans should support Gay marriage
9:56 PM - Jan 7, 2012

One more point: I support the Gay Rights Movement and I am an active proponent of equality

twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
3:46 PM - Nov 23, 2016

You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) March 11, 2016

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls.

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

so, uh, what do you pompous faggots make of this?

That you are a fucking retard who can't see past the tip of your own nose.

To be fair, user, that's a couple feet away.

I never want off this ride.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I don't lurk cuckchan so I didn't see the original thread, but the screencap posted here said big name arrests, didn't it? I can't think of anyone arrested today that rises to the level of what alleged WH user was saying (who btw doesn't trip fag and so could be literally any bored gay schizofaggot on the whole wide webs). It's been a good day, but it's not what he was hyping.

Every bit of this was orchestrated so the senate R's couldl push through a skinny repeal tonight. The media was played talking about those dirty words and chaos in the admin.
The skinny repeal isn't perfect, but the mandate is dead, which will kill niggercare.

samefagging

No one gives a shit what the guy thinks.

The only thing that matters is his loyalty to the boss. A good enforcer doesn't question why. He just does what the boss tells him blindly.

wow neat, you posted tweets that were deleted because he didn't think Trump would like them. great, wonderful, I bet we'll see you post soon about "big names" being arrested "soon" too.

Holy shit, that's some vintage cancer.

Fuck back off to T_D you utter mongoloid.

The memes keep circling back.

The Trump Train is the mob and MIC, you didnt know?

Isn't this the daigo married to the Goldman Sachs kike?

They opened an investigation into Comey, both Clintons, their foundation, Fusion GPS, Huma Abedeen, Brennan and everyone else associated with them today. I think this is a carefully designed distraction from these very serious, and concrete proceedings that are going against them. In doing so they've managed to evade any and all media reproach about initiating these investigations. Where as Comey's initial firing generated a hellstorm of REEE'ing about being literally Hitler, this hasnt elicited a single squeak from the MSM. Trumps admin has discovered that their single greatest weakness is their theatrics, and he's using it against them with surgical precision.

May Kek protect The Donfather for eternity and give The Donfather the strength he needs to drain the fucking swamp. Praise Kek.

He's handling this shit New York-style. Sending multiple messages to the rats that their careers are over. Instead of actually doing what Mob would do to a rat like Rinsed Penis or Steve Bannon, Scaramucci has to completely destroy their careers and lives publicly. This is what happens to rats who don't understand the meaning of "respect."

Trump just got even more based than I think he could be. He's handling this shit like a New Yorker. They'll be behind bars for lack of loyalty.

I love it, it's all about loyalty and respect. Fucking never want off the Trump Train.

so the tactic for now is to astroturf as faggots who disapprove of calling a spade a spade and as faggots saying "that wh user chap sure was an asshole he really tricked us goys nothing at all happened yesterday! Especially not anything remotely close to what he described!"

>meanwhile the federal government, as of yesterday, is now investigating seth rich, fusion gps, the rat tunnels that were set up by the awans which will lead to the truth about benghazi, the entire obama administration, the entire dnc, the intelligence community, uranium one, and bill clintons administration.

What happened yesterday was shit we couldnt even dream of 5 years ago.

Also.. with Scaramucci.. It seem's he coined a new term and the kikes are not happy about it. pic related.

big surprise
also, who cares as long as they're useful

Gotta fight fire with fire, user.

The Mooch is an 80s guy?

Kike detected fuck off back to where ever it is you came from

Yo Pauly.. get da bolt cutters from outda trunk

You shills do realize you will not escape justice, right?

He's right, you know

He's not a shabbos, reince and preibus are both kike names.

This is the fakest of fake news. Unless he was on a coke/alcohol fueled tirade, which can't be ruled out as some Wall Street guys are like that, then this is complete slander.