HOUSE JUDICIARY Committee Votes to Probe Comey and Clinton

HAPPENING MOTHER FUCKERS
THEY ARE GOING AFTER CLINTON, COMEY AND LYNCH!!!!

Just happened now, hopefully more information will be made available
the 27th sure has been a hell of a day and it's not even over yet, hold on faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qi5Yz
rollcall.com/news/politics/house-panel-turns-search-trump-documents-clinton-probe
centredaily.com/news/politics-government/article163795353.html
thehill.com/homenews/house/344051-house-judiciary-committee-votes-to-request-documents-on-comey-clinton
dailysignal.com/2017/07/27/4-house-republicans-seek-answers-on-fbi-probe-of-clinton-email/
oann.com/house-committee-votes-to-probe-comeys-interactions-with-obama-administration/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-votes-to-probe-comey-and-clintons-2016-campaign/?utm_term=.071f146d49b4
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article163794798.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/senate-judiciary-comey-clinton-email-239567
forums.sherdog.com/threads/house-judiciary-committee-shakes-washington-votes-to-probe-comey-and-clinton’s-2016-campaign.3581097/
thehill.com/homenews/house/344242-judiciary-committee-republicans-want-a-second-special-counsel-report
dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/republicans-turn-comey-records-request-into-obama-probe/
uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=printpage;topic=269477.0
washingtonexaminer.com/senate-judiciary-will-investigate-effort-to-influence-fbi-probes/article/2625957
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/07/27/americans-want-hillary-clinton-russia-probe-pollster-mark-penn-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qUKr4-tvnwQ
cnbc.com/2017/07/27/house-republicans-call-for-a-second-special-counsel–to-investigate-clinton-comey-and-lynch.html
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/27/with-robert-mueller-fbi-gets-second-chance-to-insp/
archive.is/BDDwM
perspectiveapi.com/#/
archive.is/iSNHG
archive.is/m3rKs
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/psychologists-not-liable-for-cia-interrogations-defense-lawyers-in-spokane-case-say/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/all-actions?overview=closed&q={"roll-call-vote":"all"}
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/all-actions?overview=closed&q={"roll-call-vote":"all"}
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
archive.is/s8vb0
archive.is/R3jAg
twitter.com/Kredo0/status/891010456600682496
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/
archive.is/qqkQu
mzansilive.co.za/ritual-turns-tragedy-limpopo-brothers-killed-raping-crocodile/
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c
edition.cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/891775176270127104
theatlantic.com/amp/article/534864/
archive.is/nqtoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Dellums
archive.is/PPVQA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe she'll slither her way out of it, but I hope I'm wrong.

They may not be able to pin her down but if they get everyone else it becomes pretty obvious
also remember how terrible she is under investigation a la benghazi

I'm of the firm belief that they could actually produce filmed evidence of her holding a little boy or girl by the hair and forcing them to choke on Bill's cock, and she'd still get away with a slap on the wrist. I have no faith in government on any level, anymore. They all watch each other's back when they aren't stabbing them.

Nothing major has really happened though.This guy is just talking about what the American people want to see.

archive.is/Qi5Yz
you would be wrong
there's already several articles flying around about it

Hillary is a medium for Minerva. She is special to the elite because they all believe she can speak with the dead and channel other worldly entities. If you think what I'm saying is b.s. Billy boy let it slip one time in a public speech.

rollcall.com/news/politics/house-panel-turns-search-trump-documents-clinton-probe

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee turned a Democratic request for documents related to President Donald Trump’s firing of then-FBI Director James B. Comey on its head, making it a different kind of treasure hunt.

On a 16-13 vote, the panel on Wednesday approved a substitute amendment offered by GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida that would ask the Justice Department for documents related to Comey’s handling of the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and other aspects of Comey’s tenure.

Democrats cried foul.

“Incredible: GOP are trying to hijack my bill on the FBI Director’s firing.
They’re trying to make this about Hillary Clinton,”
Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., said on Twitter.

Oops, time for another glass of liquor.

Cheers, gents.

I wouldn't even be surprised, I'm afraid, but if you've got a link, I'd like to see it.

This is great news. Sorry had not read into it. Just watched the video OP posted.

I guess I just expected something larger. I mean…This is definitely a good thing. I just feel let down today.

centredaily.com/news/politics-government/article163795353.html

"If it's in the public interest to investigate the Trump administration, it is most certainly in the public interest to investigate the real crimes by the real criminals," said Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., a committee member.

Trump has been prodding Attorney General Jeff Sessions via Twitter to revive an inquiry into the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee who lost the election to Trump. Clinton’s use of the private email server as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013 was investigated for months by the FBI.

Lawmakers had been resisting reopening inquiries into Clinton and Democrats’ conduct during the campaign.
But judiciary committee Republicans seized an opportunity Wednesday after Democrats tried to win approval for a probe of Trump’s firing of former FBI Director James Comey in May.

Republicans surprised them by turning the tables and pushing through a plan to learn more about the FBI investigation, notably why former President Bill Clinton was meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on a Phoenix tarmac as her department was probing Hillary Clinton.

I don't even think this is THE happening, friend
IIRC the WHAnon said it would be a confluence of many happenings, as opposed to one singular happening
stay strong

thehill.com/homenews/house/344051-house-judiciary-committee-votes-to-request-documents-on-comey-clinton

The GOP amendment, however, turns the resolution's focus to questions raised by some Republicans and the Trump administration over
Comey's handling of the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's email use and the former top cop's alleged "leaks" of memos he authored
in which he documented his interactions with Trump.

“They’re not focused on things like the Clinton Foundation functionally selling access to the State Department; they’re not worried about selling uranium to the Russians; they’re not worried about unmasking,” Gaetz said, according to the Post, reportedly referring to the Democrats.

Tell me if I'm going overboard here guys I just wanted everyone to see the first cracks starting to form

So why are we just finding out about this today? Has anything new developed?

Yeah, glad I am not the only one suffering from thinking every little detail is a big habbining. I mean…fucking glad as hell this is going on Don't get me wrong.

Sauce pls

Is that what happened when the fly attacked her?

every article I've posted has been from today, so was the video I'm pretty sure
I'm dumping every bit of info into this thread in the hopes the good denizens of pol can help me answer your very question

dailysignal.com/2017/07/27/4-house-republicans-seek-answers-on-fbi-probe-of-clinton-email/

The lawmakers’ interest comes after Comey, ousted May 9 by Trump, told a Senate panel in June that, during the Obama administration, Attorney General Loretta Lynch had directed Comey to call the FBI’s probe of Clinton’s private email server a “matter” instead of an “investigation.”

Comey also told the Senate Judiciary Committee in May that Lynch’s meeting with Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac caused him to lack confidence the Justice Department could credibly conclude the investigation.

Lynch told Comey “to mislead the American people about the Clinton email investigation,” Jordan said in a prepared statement, adding:

James Comey testified to this fact under oath. Even Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D-Calif.] said this should be investigated. I’m supporting the efforts of my colleague Congressman Matt Gaetz to have a special counsel investigate this important issue.

Gaetz initiated the proposal to investigate what the FBI did, noting the “baseless accusations” against Trump and the delay of presidential appointees.

“These smoke-and-mirrors efforts do little to serve the nation’s interests, and provide a convenient distraction from the many concerning, suspicious, and potentially illegal actions involving the FBI and the previous administration,” Gaetz said in a statement.

“That inaction ends today,” Gaetz added, “because today, my colleagues and I started going after the real criminals. May justice be served.”

oann.com/house-committee-votes-to-probe-comeys-interactions-with-obama-administration/

The House Judiciary Committee is requesting documents related to conversations among the Obama administration, journalists, and former FBI director James Comey.

On Wednesday, the committee voted to amend and replace a democratic resolution initially designed to obtain documents on Comey’s recent firing.

The bill’s co-sponsor, GOP Representative Jim Jordan, is suggesting a probe of Comey’s interactions with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

He’s demanding an explanation as to why Comey followed advice from Lynch to call the Clinton email probe a “matter” instead of an investigation.

The amendment and altered resolution will now move forward to be approved by the House.

People need to hear about this so the house knows they can't just let the request die!

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY IT HURTS
GO GET EM BOYS

This has been a great couple weeks.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-votes-to-probe-comey-and-clintons-2016-campaign/?utm_term=.071f146d49b4

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’ ” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”

The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated markup, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.

“There appears to be deliberate stonewalling to stop any inquiry into the questions facing us today,” she said. “You want to have another beating of the dead horse of Hillary Clinton and her emails? Fine, I’ll include it. But let’s have another opportunity to debate.”

But over several hours, the drama and farce of the 2016 campaign — and even Bill Clinton’s 1998 impeachment — played out again between Judiciary members.
Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio), an impeachment manager and a senior member of the committee, chastened Democrats who said that Clinton had been impeached over a mere sex scandal.

“Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury,” said Chabot. “It had something to do with the fact that he had a history of sexual harassment of women.”

It's still not even night time here in EST land, and that's when it was promised to really start a rolling
""ERE WE GO BOYZ""

I made a quick mp4 of it. The asshurt was palpable.

Is this the happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

Fucking wew it's all in there, even the uranium deal.

Heiled
VICTORY IS SOON AT HAND ANONS

Thank you good sir, a thousand internets for you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article163794798.html

"Just because Hillary Clinton lost the election doesn't mean we should forget or forgive conduct that is likely criminal," Gaetz said. "We need an investigation of Tarmac-Gate.”

WASHINGTON

House Judiciary Committee Republicans Wednesday heeded President Donald Trump’s relentless calls for more investigations into Hillary Clinton, agreeing to seek documents relating to the FBI probe of her private email server.

"If it's in the public interest to investigate the Trump administration, it is most certainly in the public interest to investigate the real crimes by the real criminals," said Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., a committee member.

Trump has been prodding Attorney General Jeff Sessions via Twitter to revive an inquiry into the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee who lost the election to Trump. Clinton’s use of the private email server as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013 was investigated for months by the FBI.

Lawmakers had been resisting reopening inquiries into Clinton and Democrats’ conduct during the campaign. But judiciary committee Republicans seized an opportunity Wednesday after Democrats tried to win approval for a probe of Trump’s firing of former FBI Director James Comey in May.

Republicans surprised them by turning the tables and pushing through a plan to learn more about the FBI investigation, notably why former President Bill Clinton was meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on a Phoenix tarmac as her department was probing Hillary Clinton.

it's certainly a part of it, but the House has to vote to allow it to happen, so we need people to know about it

Why does she sound like a retarded child?

Okay I've been so confused on this shit, due to all the other news today. So unless I'm wrong, the investigation is confirmed and about to happen?

She reads like a nigger

(checked)
Checking dubs with trips. The bitch is going to the klink with Comey, Lynch and Billy.

Tedious procedural positions like that are often used for rotating newbs through, to get them experience.

Here's the resulting salt and attempted deflections followed by Gaetz reminding them yet again:
"Naw, it's happening."

Learning is fun

Gaetz seems like a cool dude.

Watch This Video

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/

The House Judiciary Committee has officially approved an effort to launch an investigation into former FBI director James Comey’s leaking activities and apparent mishandling of a federal investigation by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The new investigative effort, authorized by the passage of the amendment in the Judiciary Committee, 16-13 along partisan lines, digs deep requesting documents and information related to Comey’s leaks of conversations he had with President Donald Trump before Trump fired him. According to the Washington Post, Democrats on the committee were infuriated Republicans pressed forward with the probe.

“This is the most astonishing moment I’ve ever experienced in the Judiciary Committee,” one Democrat, Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN), said. “To take a question about the firing of James B. Comey and turn it into a question about Hillary Clinton? The chairman has left the room. Justice has left this room. Common sense has left this room. A lot of stuff has left this room, and maybe never entered it.”

The amendment was offered by Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), and Mike Johnson (R-LA). It passed Wednesday evening, authorizing the opening of the Judiciary Committee probe.
It remains to be seen if subjects of the investigation will cooperate, and if they do not cooperate it remains to be seen if the Committee will use its broad subpoena power to compel document production and testimony.

The investigation of Trump had an amendment to look into Comey and the republicans rewrote the amendment to investigate Hillary and Comey instead

Good video user

Apparently this dude has his own youtube
and only 57 subs, kek
Support those fighting against the swamp!

Leave Comey alone!

Checked
SUBS FOR THE DRAIN CREW EN ROUTE

politico.com/story/2017/06/14/senate-judiciary-comey-clinton-email-239567

The Senate Judiciary Committee is launching a wide-ranging probe into the circumstances behind James Comey’s firing as FBI director, as well as any attempts to influence FBI investigations under the Obama administration.

The committee’s chairman,
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), laid out his plan in a letter made public Wednesday in response to requests from Democrats to investigate potential obstruction of justice surrounding Comey’s dismissal by President Donald Trump last month.

“The Judiciary Committee has an obligation to fully investigate any alleged improper partisan interference in law enforcement investigations,” Grassley wrote to his Democratic counterpart, Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California. “It is my view that fully investigating the facts, circumstances, and rationale for Mr. Comey’s removal will provide us the opportunity to do that on a cooperative, bipartisan basis.”

remember to sub to the Drainer of Swamps and Slayer of Cunts!

Nunes requesting legislation to curb 702 abuse

forums.sherdog.com/threads/house-judiciary-committee-shakes-washington-votes-to-probe-comey-and-clinton’s-2016-campaign.3581097/

WTF is this source? Who knows! But apparently MMA guys hate the swamp

Time to clean the sewer boys.

"Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James B. Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump.

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’ ” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”

“They’re not focused on things like the Clinton Foundation functionally selling access to the State Department; they’re not worried about selling uranium to the Russians; they’re not worried about unmasking,” said Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), another amendment sponsor, referring to Democrats.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), another sponsor, suggested a probe of Comey’s interactions with sources, the Obama administration, and especially former attorney general Loretta E. Lynch. After referring to part of the amendment that asked for documents about Lynch’s tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton in Phoenix, just a few days before her FBI interview, Jordan argued that Comey also needed to explain why he followed apparent advice from Lynch to call the Clinton email probe a “matter” instead of an investigation.

“Last time I checked, he wasn’t director of the Federal Bureau of Matters,” said Jordan.
“We’ve got all these investigations about Putin’s influence in our election. How about the Obama administration’s influence on our election?"

I knew seeing 1488 on the ground on a tag wasn't a coincidence, I just knew it

BREAKING NEWS AS OF 5 MINUTES AGO

House Republicans want a SECOND special counsel to counter Mueller!

thehill.com/homenews/house/344242-judiciary-committee-republicans-want-a-second-special-counsel-report

Judiciary Committee Republicans want a second special counsel: report
© Greg Nash

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee are asking for a second special counsel separate from Robert Mueller to probe aspects of the 2016 election and actions by officials in the Obama administration, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and other Republicans on the committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Thursday requesting the appointment of a second special counsel, according to NBC News reporter Frank Thorp.

House Judiciary Cmte Republicans want a SECOND special counsel: pic.twitter.com/aVz8yikXfM
— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorp) July 27, 2017

The letter asked that the second special counsel investigates officials including former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former FBI Director James Comey.

The lawmakers also cite concerns with Mueller's probe, accusing it of being too narrow.

The letter comes a day after Republicans on the committee voted to request documents related to former Comey's communications with the Obama administration and journalists.

The GOP amendment to request documents focuses on questions raised by some Republicans and the Trump administration over Comey's handling of the FBI investigation into Clinton's email use and the former top cop's alleged "leaks" of memos he authored, in which he documented his interactions with Trump.

Watch!

Subscribe to Drainer of Swamps!

Okay, this has to be the fucking happening Wh user was talking about.

All these happenings and arrests these last couple days. The cases will all spiderweb. Everything will be connected. The biggest crime enterprise in history will be destroyed.

That's what I've been thinking. I was really skeptical of WH user, but he did mention it'd be a flurry of smaller happenings all leading into the big one.

And the Tranny smokescreen worked perfectly. Trump blindsided these motherfuckers so hard their kids will need restorative surgery.

They could literally claim that it was CGI and the normies would believe it.

Read this, Breaking News

I hope at least two of you niggers are reading this shit

dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/republicans-turn-comey-records-request-into-obama-probe/

House Republicans successfully turned a Democrat-led request for former FBI director James B. Comey’s communication with President Donald Trump into a probe of the Obama administration.

The initial draft of the bill, sponsored by Democratic Washington Rep. Pramila Jayapal, would request documents related to Comey’s firing from the Department of Justice.

As the House Committee on the Judiciary considered the bill Wednesday, several Republicans offered an amendment to expand the request to include records of Comey’s interactions with sources, former President Barack Obama’s White House, and former Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, the Washington Post reports.

The panel debated whether rehashing the events of 2016, particularly the DoJ’s decision not to prosecute former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for transmitting classified information on an unsecured server.

Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan, one of the amendment sponsors, criticized Comey for referring to the Clinton investigation as a “matter” last summer.

“Last time I checked, [Comey] wasn’t director of the Federal Bureau of Matters,” said Jordan. “We’ve got all these investigations about (Russian president Vladimir] Putin’s influence in our election. How about the Obama administration’s influence on our election?”

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?'” Arizona Republican Rep. Andy Biggs, one of the sponsors of the amendment, said.

“When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories,” Biggs said.

The committee approved the amended bill on a party-line vote of 15-13, for consideration by the full House of Representatives.

Jayapal and other Democrats on the panel seemed shocked that their bill seeking information on Trump’s behavior in firing Comey was coopted by the Republicans.

“This is the most astonishing moment I’ve ever experienced in the Judiciary Committee,” Tennessee Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen said.

this guy gets it

Watch!

Watch and Subscribe!

It doesn't matter, people don't wield power by as individuals, but as groups. Even if you just take everyone down around her, it will be enough

I am not hearing of any of this on fox news for what is probably (((obvious))) reasons. Everyone in north america needs to see if for no other reason than restoring their trust in the authorities. Ugh such confusion is this.

I think there's several smokescreens. Look at everything the Trump admin has done that has the MSM absolutely hooked, and you'll see all the distractions.

Holy fuck lads, RWDS are right around the corner. If you haven't already, start lifting, running, and loading up on ammo. We don't have much time left to get in shape for The Day of the Rope.

Is anyone watching Tucker Carlson? They just had Sessions on there.

WHanon confirmed 200% legit.

I'm surprised there's not more hype for this.

Nigger, it's almost dinner time and shit still hasn't happened.

Wait until later when comfy crew is here.

""BREAKING NEWS""

Another Article:
uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=printpage;topic=269477.0

Niggers Confirmed for Illiterate

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James B. Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump
They’re not focused on things like the Clinton Foundation functionally selling access to the State Department; they’re not worried about selling uranium to the Russians; they’re not worried about unmasking,” said Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), another amendment sponsor, referring to Democrats.

Democrats, lacking the votes to stop the amendment, expressed their amazement at the Republican push. “This is the most astonishing moment I’ve ever experienced in the Judiciary Committee,” said Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.). “To take a question about the firing of James B. Comey and turn it into a question about Hillary Clinton? The chairman has left the room. Justice has left this room. Common sense has left this room. A lot of stuff has left this room, and maybe never entered it.”

WATCH!

WATCH and SUBSCRIBE TO SWAMP DRAINER!

You can post 20 different articles and news that broke 5 minutes ago, but you can't make a horse drink

stop spamming the same shit over and over again holy shit.

Night time is when shit gets good anyway.
KRISTALLNACHT

MAGA
BUILD THE WALL
DRAIN THE SWAMP
HILLARY FOR PRISON

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK, YEAR OF JUSTICE

WHITE POWER

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-judiciary-will-investigate-effort-to-influence-fbi-probes/article/2625957

The Senate Judiciary Committee will investigate efforts by Republican and Democrat officials to influence recent FBI investigations, including the probe into the firing of former FBI Director James Comey, and efforts to investigate Hillary Clinton's private email server.

In a letter to Ranking Member Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said he agreed the public deserves a "full accounting" of attempted interference with "law enforcement investigations" under both the Trump and Obama administrations.

"There should be no improper interference with FBI investigations to favor any elected official or candidate of either party. The committee has an obligation to pursue all evidence of such misconduct," Grassley said in his letter, which was publicly released early Wednesday.

Grassley was responding to a Feinstein letter requesting the Senate Judiciary Committee look into details surrounding Comey's interactions with President Trump before fired, as well as what involvement former Attorney General Loretta Lynch had in the FBI's investigation into Clinton.

Comey said last week that Lynch asked him to call the FBI's Clinton probe a "matter" rather than an investigation, which many Republicans saw as a sign of political influence. Democrats, meanwhile, have said they are worried that President Trump may have fired Comey in order to blow up the FBI's probe into his alleged ties to Russia.

""Democrats have said so far that they have not seen any evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.""

Can I at least throw up all the articles relating to the relevant topic or does that trigger you too?

also, wew lads. looks like WH user wasn't larping. The dude was right about everything.

I remember that bread. Fun times.

Hopefully he doesn't get on Mooch's bad side for leaking unless. It is the chosen one doing the leaking.

Since they all cover the same event, why don't you write a single summary of the gist of what they all say and then provide the links to the articles themselves at the bottom for people to read for themselves instead of spamming the thread with different versions of the same posts. You know, like a normal person.

because I'm a fucking autist who wasn't capable of making a proper OP, and now feel an acute sense of shame

We all make mistakes brother, but now is not the time for feels, that comes later.

In no way is he confirmed anything other than A LARPER and has always been.

If he is a LARPer then he is one lucky son of a bitch.

Yeah, except it just so happens that we have a minor thing that would make us all happy on the 26th and that something huge would drop on the 27th, exactly as he was saying all along.

Like Whitehouse user said, something big 7/27/17

Exactly-Even just one fair question can turn her into a babbling wreck …

"with like a cloth or something?!"

I'd love to see her squirm under 'prison or not prison' pressure.

This is how every thread on news should be.

still waiting for mueller to turn

I'll take this as encouragement to keep going

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/07/27/americans-want-hillary-clinton-russia-probe-pollster-mark-penn-says.html

Americans Get what they Want
A former strategist for Bill and Hillary Clinton told FOX Business on Thursday that surveys about the Republicans’ plan to repeal ObamaCare revealed Democrats have the upper hand.

“Right now, the Democrats have the edge on the health care issue,” Mark Penn said. “If you ask whether ObamaCare is failing, we got in this month’s poll – 53% say it’s not failing and in fact voters want to keep a lot of the elements of ObamaCare except for the mandate.”

Penn, now the chairman of Harris Poll, also discussed Americans’ perception of the House Judiciary Committee’s investigations of former FBI Director James Comey and the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign. He said there are two different viewpoints on these matters.

“Almost two-thirds say these investigations are hurting the country — all of them,” he said.
“When I ask them should they investigate something like Clinton’s Uranium One deal, two-thirds also say yes. Just as 75% said yes to an independent counsel.”

Holy shit, I can't get over two things:
1. How many juden and their golem keep on panicking and interupting
2. How fucking whiny they are.

Not gonna lie, keeping every single source reporting on a topic of a thread in said thread is a good way for people to double check and make sure they're not double posting sources.

Choose one.

I'll believe it when I fucking see it.
Its amazing how quickly people went back to believing the same old shit, how quickly the status quo closed back in around it all. Either its shills, or people who've completely forgotten what happened during the election.

They're not exactly announcing that they're holding a hearing here, they're actually going to be appointing a special counsel. Mueller can't do shit because he was given a nigh-impossible task (prove the guilt of an innocent (pertaining to the matter of the investigation) man), but this is probably real this time. It's probably not going to get King Nigger or Meme Queen in jail, but we'll get Lynch and Comey at the very least.

Me too, but it's good to see how many members are pissed as hell about this on both sides.

About 1h15m ago on this stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=qUKr4-tvnwQ

Those people are professional actors m8. You have no idea what they really think.

Checked for not an argument - what you said still just amounts to
And I don't fucking buy it.

You're ignoring the substance of what I said, which is that it is procedurally a very different thing. You're being demoralizing for literally no reason, other than self-gratification.

The old pedo with the black hair and glasses references the night of the long knives shortly after they vote for an appeal. "Trump might even get his own Saturday as a result of this" (not exact but that was the jest of it) Theyre terrified.

Just watched that. When sessions was asked if they made any progress, he shook his head when he answered and said they did. This usually is a subconscious thing when you are telling a lie. or something you don't really believe yourself.

cnbc.com/2017/07/27/house-republicans-call-for-a-second-special-counsel–to-investigate-clinton-comey-and-lynch.html

In a letter addressed to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the Republicans said they were writing to "request assistance in restoring public confidence in our nation's justice system and its investigators, specifically the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)."

The lawmakers said they presumed investigation of potential Russian influence on the U.S. presidential election was covered by special counsel Robert Mueller, but that they "are not confident that other matters related to the 2016 election and aftermath are similarly under investigation" by the former FBI director.

"The unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel's investigation has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically well-connected," the letter said. "For this reason, we call on you to appoint a second special counsel to investigate a plethora of matters connected to the 2016 election and its aftermath, including actions taken by previously public figures like Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Director James Comey, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

Last year, the Justice Department declined to charge Clinton or her associates for Clinton's handling of classified information while at the State Department. As a candidate, Trump threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to look into Clinton's actions.

Comey had made a public announcement about the FBI's recommendation that the Justice Department not pursue charges against Clinton. He had said "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case against the former secretary of state for her handling of government emails. That conclusion was widely panned by Republicans.

Mueller, meanwhile, was appointed in May following Trump's dismissal of Comey and after the former FBI director's accounts about private conversations with the president started to surface.

Although the Thursday letter will surely be deemed a cynically partisan move by those on the left, the lawmakers attempted to address those criticisms.

"Our call for a special counsel is not made lightly. We have no interest in engendering more bad feelings and less confidence in the process or governmental institutions by the American people. Rather, our call is made on their behalf. It is meant to determine whether the criminal prosecution of any individual is warranted based on the solemn obligation to follow the facts wherever they lead and applying the law to those facts."

Still, Thursday's letter aligns with recent messages from the White House.

Trump has repeatedly lashed out and tried to shift the focus to Clinton amid his frustration with federal and congressional investigations into whether his campaign coordinated with Moscow. He has called the probe, led by Mueller, a politically charged "witch hunt."

The man Trump has picked to lead the FBI, Christopher Wray, has disputed that assertion.

Trump also recently lashed out at Rep. Adam Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, which is investigating Moscow's role. He called Schiff "sleazy" and "totally biased" and accused him of using Russia as an excuse for Democrats' performance in the election.

He sounds like a bumbling idiot and thought the press conference on ms13 was next week.

Checked Reich morale dub dubs

Checked for no, I'm not ignoring anything - there was no substance to what you said.
Let's go through it.

Filler.
Which means exactly nothing.

Truth.
Why would you claim that? Because it makes you feel good? There's nothing to think the establishment forces are going to do ANYTHING in this capacity.

Meme Queen? What? You aren't fucking from here, 1, and 2, no shit?

What makes you think that? That's my question.
Its not 'demoralizing', its being realistic - you seem to have forgotten how the ENTIRE FUCKING SYSTEM bent over backwards to fucking avoid Trump getting into any position of power… And how Trump, despite claiming he would 'drain the swamp', quickly added some more long-snouted alligators to the pile.

Now, I like Trump, as much as I can, and I support him, I'm not shilling against him… What I am saying, however, is that the system as it existed prior to his arrival STILL EXISTS.
Who on the fucking House Judiciary Committee do you think is reliable? Who do you think is going to pursue corruption and obstruction charges on there, without fear for their own sake, eh?

Its bullshit, and its insulting to the intelligence of this community that you're going to call it 'demoralizing' to note that THE SWAMP IS NEVER EVER EVER GOING TO FUCKING DRAIN ITSELF, especially not in a context such as this that could blow wide open and expose many of the people you seem to be relying upon to be upstanding.
Just, fuck dude, fuck.

Also, I would remind you that we had people like Diane Feinstein jumping on the bandwagon for some of these 'investigation' memes in the context of their own parties - why would they do that?
Throwing underlings under the bus with the assumption of no harm to their efforts in the future… Or do you think maybe, juuuuuust maybe, they know nothing will come of it because the system won't allow it (just like the system won't allow this Russia bullshit to blow over as it should have months ago)?

Fair enough.

To clarify, wasn't trying to be a dick, but everyone on Holla Forums needs to REMEMBER.

These people are our enemies, not our allies - at BEST, they might be willing to aid our efforts for the sake of their own increase of power via some tangential/parallel motives of their own… But they are not good people. They are not our allies.
They are the same establishment DC scum that they were in the past.

Don't trust them, and don't ever think the person they present to the plebs is the reality of who they are, and what they desire. IOW: Don't go back to thinking those are just 'logs' floating in the swampy muck - they aren't.

I totally agree with you, although I'd like to direct your attention to the post

While I would agree they don't give a fuck about you, I would argue that they do give a fuck about being reelected, and tend to put on a show of caring about things that a large population tend to care about
So if people want to see this happen, and it's about to be an election, then the elected officials should at least pretend to be concerned
I could be an enormous faggot though, who knows

No worries. I understood.

Watching the Guiterraz part
He's got to go back.

What are those niggers doing to that poor lizard?

It's a point. A hearing is pure political theater. Nothing meaningful in the history of American politics has ever come out of a hearing.

It's literally the start of high-level political criminal prosecution

I'd claim it because there actually is something of OBVIOUS FUCKING SUBSTANCE that doesn't hold up to BASIC SCRUTINY to investigate here.

You clearly aren't or else you'd remember vid related

1) Comey using wording dictated by Lynch for political reasons ("this matter")
2) The Numerous breaches of SOP over the course of the investigation including:
2a) Allowing Hillary's lawyers to wipe the servers with Bleachbit after determining what is relevant and not in the investigation of THEIR OWN CLIENT
2b) Only recording summaries of Hillary's testimony given in interviews with the FBI (to shield her from perjury)
2c) Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton prior to recusing herself from the investigation
2d) Lynch publicly stating the DOJ would follow Comey's order whether or not to prosecute (In breach of long-standing FBI policy)
2e) Disregarding congressional inquiries into Hillary's perjury in testimony before Congress pertaining to the investigation
2f) Granting immunity to lower-level Clinton staffers in exchange for information prior to deciding whether or not to prosecute Clinton
2g) Smashing laptops and blackberries that may have held some of the files that were pertinent to the investigation
3) These are exactly the kind of people Obama and Hillary would be comfortable with throwing under their bus to avoid personal scrutiny

There is a mountain of circumstantial information that can be pieced together by a serious special counsel to make Comey and Lynch go to jail. You might say that it's all circumstantial and the evidence deletion was so thorough that they'll find nothing, but it seems likely that either the Weiner investigation or the Awan investigation have turned up some evidence relating to either the files Hillary deleted or communications regarding the cover-up.

(66 checked)

We've discussed this. Beaner trebuchet and their construction and related support industries could rid our fair country of spic filth twenty at a time

The GOP would rather have trump be impeached than to have Clinton see a day behind bars.

Trump will never purge the GOP like it's 1950s Russia.

Kek
I was ol # 66

We gotta pack (((Raskin))) in there with him. I'm currently at 8:35. Holy shit, every time one of them opens their fucking scheming mouths, I can feel my blood pressure go up another notch.

Checked
My man we could invent entire industries to make mods for these machines. Employ white men to make build improve and maintain them.

I'm up for that.

Holy shit. I figured it out. Trump has normies watching it like a reality TV show. only those of us who know keks will cann tell it isn't. Imagine yourself. ANormie. seeing what we see but you do not. See it through their lense. He turned reality into reality TV.

You mean like how in professional wrestling the guy who wins usually gets his ass kicked the most in the first half or so?
Fuck, I hadn't considered that

What about that post would you like to draw my attention to sir?

Am I supposed to take the political pollster's word on the matter? Let's say I did - do you think these people will risk their own freedom for the sake of a potential slight-increase in their probability of re-election? I don't see it.

A show, a circus, that I could see… But not one that would have any potential to go anywhere, because if it had such potential, they'd be fools to pursue it, given the circumstances.

I would guess rape.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on every post m8.
Let's try to shorthand:
Exactly.
See: literally political theater
Bullshit. See above.
user, the fact that you remembered that shitstain only suggests to me even more that you're redditor scum.
None of this will go anywhere.
Do you have any fucking idea that kind of dirty Comey has on the various people in power within our government? Same for Lynch?
Just what the fuck do you think we have here, some kind of legitimate government?
Goes nowhere.
See above
The people who are most-likely to have some serious dirt on them, that's who you think the higher-ups are gonna aim to throw under the bus? Are you retarded?

There may well be a mountain of evidence, but here's the rub: In a court, those who decide the outcome are who matter, not the evidence, which is often - especially at the higher levels - outright ignored if politically inconvenient.
Political. Theater.

Its amazing that you still seem to think this system isn't entirely oriented around keeping those in power, in power, and avoiding any potential leaks of harmful intelligence about them.
Going after Comey and Lynch, people who are very likely to have dirt on those that matter (far more likely, in fact, than the likelihood of these 'investigations', by the same system-drones who're liable to be caught up in the shit being investigated, turning up anything of value or such things of value being employed to any effect we would cheer), nevermind Barry and 'Meme Queen', is like trying to squeeze blood from a stone, or even, like trying to get a self-admitted National Socialist to go free at the Nuremburg trials without a declaration of the truth of the 6 bazillion.

Mind you, that's not something to be demoralized about, its simply the reality of the situation - the entire government, top to bottom, is fucking rife with corruption, and the idea that you think intelligence community investigations into the dealings of high-level participants in that system, who answer to other high-level participants in that system (the same folks who will oversee any trials or hearings in this capacity), is going to turn up anything of value is just… I don't think you are mentally equipped to fight this shit, or to see it for what it is. You're waist-deep in the swamp, grasping a log while fending off a crocodile with a stick and thinking you're making headway - problem is, your stick is snake in the employ of the crocodile you're fighting, and the log you're clinging to desperately is also a fucking crocodile.

Checked

Only if you assume your premise. You're so far up your own asshole you're assuming everyone is there with you.

The fact that you forgot proves you're not from here.

Do you? Or are you just making shit up because I'm blowing you out.

Who is president? If we had a totally illegitimate government, I'll tell you it wouldn't be Trump. Fact is, investigators are careerists. (((They))) can own figureheads like Comey and Lynch, but it is far harder and less efficient to own the entirety of the FBI.

The rest of your post isn't worth responding to, you're just jerking yourself off while enjoying some nihilistic doom porn (but is there really a point in enjoying it?)

Just the idea that if it's possible to profit from throwing someone else under the bus, then they should tend to do that
I get where you're coming from though, and would personally prefer a situation where society begins to break down and I can make Pelley proud over "the swamp clearing itself" if either situation is even possible

Yeah, no shit! Because I am. You're conveniently labeling something political theater when it suits your narrative, and not when it doesn't.
Bullshit. That meme had like one thread here, before it was forgotten, and never caught on on Holla Forums.
Yes, as Director of the FBI and Attorney General, I'm quite certain they have information that could be highly damaging to people in high places. There's no denying that, despite how badly you're getting blown the fuck out m80.
Hah, you think it matters. That's delightful.
user, come the fuck on now.
So, you admit these figureheads, Comey and Lynch, were owned, but you don't think they possess any incriminating information which would make it untenable for the system to allow them to be thrown under the bus?
Seems legit.
Blown the fuck out lad.

I'm labeling two different things different ways, you disingenuous kike

Once again, you're assuming without any actual evidence.

OW!, the

Those were the good ole days of wrestling. I miss the late 90's/early 00's WWE

Risk-Benefit analysis suggests otherwise.
The short-term gain described for such action does not out weight, by any means, the potential for HUGE backfire across party lines.

We're talking about someone who served as FBI Director for ~4 years under Obongo, who was Deputy AG for ~2 years under GW, and another who served as Attorney General for ~2 years under Obama and as a US attorney for ~5 years in New York (including the various Jew havens therein).
These people have dirt, there's no doubt of that, the only question being how big a pile and how expansive the coverage should it explode. They're not under-the-bus peons, and I wager they'll be more-willing to unleash that dirt than to face long prison sentences.

I share your desires for a situation wherein this government collapses, because I don't believe there is even a single untainted individual in a seat of power in the entirety of the rotten machine, certainly not amongst the highest levels, and thus I don't think we're liable to make much headway without something to bring that machine to a halt from without.

Ah, I see what you're saying. I was thinking of it in a more controlled setting, such as the AG or Lynch giving dirt specifically on Clinton or one another in exchange for immunity, but the whole thread would most likely unravel if ALL of them chose to give out dirt in some sort of similar plea bargain to take down someone else.
Regardless, its certainly an interesting time, I'm just waiting for the economic crunch, assuming the Jews don't have some way of preventing it from happening forever. Maybe this is just our punishment as a nation for rejecting the one man who could have saved us so long ago, who knows

Contextually equivalent things. A hearing is no more or less political theater than a 'high-level political criminal prosecution', especially given the circumstances of this situation.

Are you fucking kidding me faggot?

Nothing lasts forever user.

So was it meaningless political theater that resulted in Bill Clinton resigning?

Where would they gather it without leaks happening?

Maybe if you're sixteen, and you cut yourself, and you listen to Linkin Park. In which case I'd recommend you make like the lead singer and hang yourself.

You're assuming they have dirt on literally every person in DC who could possibly order their investigation. Bare in mind that Loretta Lynch is a nigger and James Comey identifies as a spineless cuckold. Bare in mind that Loretta Lynch openly advocated for the violent overthrow of the US government after Trump won. Bare in mind that James Comey had to cower behind "Golly gee shucks, I'm just a lawman tryin' to be transparent" when asked the particulars of why these breaches in protocol happened. These are not competent people. They're successful because they are easily manipulated, and the people who were manipulating them (Obama and the Clintons) are no longer in any meaningful power.

Through intermediaries who would be inclined to keep the information to themselves if they were self-interested.

I've been watching FOX for over an hour and they have talked about everything except for this

Either they're saving it for a cycle tomorrow leading into the weekend or they're disengenuous
either way, why are you watching them?
One of the sixteen articles I posted was from Fox though I'm pretty sure

I'm watching (Monitoring) to see if it catches on the MSM. I think FOX will pick up on it first.

This is 38DD chess gentlemen, turn the Russia probe into a prob of Obama and Clinton.

Trump has been playing dead to launch this on them.

GET DA WATA NIGGA

A memphis jew. King of the Nogz.

holy fucking shit

those boys sure do like thicc dumbass girls huh

They truly fucking believe that shit. Baby blood fucks your soul up

why are women allowed? it's not even fair, they just get shit on lmao

Mueller confirmed /ourguy/

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/27/with-robert-mueller-fbi-gets-second-chance-to-insp/
archive.is/BDDwM

is this the 27th happening?

I will let go for now because he is second to last in pro-Israel contributions but who knows what those 500 shekels were spent on. Keep an eye on him.

I think it's the most likely candidate, personally

So far, all I've seen the MSM covering on television is:
1. Healthcare shit in session past midnight tonight
2. Scaramucci's pretty mouth
3. Pres tweeting about Sessions
4. Mueller
5. Obama aides requesting hundreds of unmasking requests

They are not covering this at all yet - maybe they are saving it for the weekend so they have something to talk about

Been a /comfy/ day tbh.

i was expecting something a mite more bombastic, but fair enough
there's still a couple more hours left

I really like that OC user. It's one of the best usages of that meme I've seen recently. Most of them are ancapistan lolberg horseshit so this was a refreshing change.

remember when things were so bleak that the biggest happening was the shemitah?

it might not be enormous right now, but the Russia investigation being turned against Hillary and Comey has the potential to be fucking hilarious if nothing else
And the shit about trans faggots from yesterday has served as total flack for this story, so

This was what all that slingshot effect talk was about before.

im cumming so hard

I'm happy as hell this is happening but GOD DAMN IT THAT FUCKING BLONDE WHORE HAS A COUGH DROP OR GUM OR SOMETHING IN HER FUCKING MOUTH WHILE READING SOMETHING TO FUCKING CONGRESS WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS THERE NO SENSE OF DECORUM ANYMORE FUCKING MILLENNIAL PIECES OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still tho, holy shit, how have I missed this one.

KEK

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Just want to let you know that I am not a nigger but I read all your shit and I appreciate it.

HOLY HOT BAGS OF DICK

I didn't even know about Comey's connection to Uranium One.

I was genuinely worried this thread was going to get slid when I first threw it up
I spoke out of turn, I'm sorry user

Day of the Rope. Do you think we'll see lots of progressive liberal suicides? Do you think any of them will do shooting sprees? You guys need to consider that the basis of these peoples political beliefs in virtue signalling (ask any of them how many illegals are in the US. THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA. They don't read into anything even a little bit.), meaning their believes in a real sense are a fundamental part of their ego. A whole large group of people is about to have part of their ego corrupted, like, fragmented, or scrambled. Who wants to give me betting odds on suicide vs. homicide? This will be how we get RWDS, I know for a fact.

Yep. We're gonna see freakouts like ((they))) just flipped the switch on a mass MkUltra activation. And guess what? One of these scrawny, chicken necked mysterymeat faggots is going to hurt the wrong little white girl or burn down the wrong shop and that will be that.

your friend looks like a cuck, also you have faggot hands

Bring on the Left Wing Fuckup Squads, they have a long history in the US of being totally inept and harming little but themselves
Such as the SLA, BLA, Weatherman, and American Communist Party, etc

(heiled)
You need a jew nose on the guy in the coffin.

off-topic
Lets teach Google's AI to hate Jews
>perspectiveapi.com/#/

Dudes - people are bringing in cots for the senators to sleep on because of tonight's healthcare vote.
I'm thinking that ==THIS HAPPENING== will not be commented on by the senate tomorrow because the poor senators didn't get enough time sleeping and hugging their little teddy bears.

oh shit nigger this is the 27th happening

>archive.is/iSNHG

>archive.is/m3rKs

Wonder why Jews are starting to invest in Bitcoin and why they tanked one of the crypto-currencies with a pump-and-dump. This might be it.

This is truly the end times.

still not tired of winning, actually I think we need to
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING
TURN UP THE WINNING

I'll admit, I doubted White House user and his cryptic warning.. this is fucking amazing stuff. First the Boy Scouts, then the Tranny 4D Chess, then the Wall getting funded, and now this… Too many happenings.. It's a good thing I've been taking my daily dose of WINNING, or I might be sick of winning.

Ya think Gaetz can be memed into ourguy? He has some 14 if not 88 potential and is the only guy in there with the balls to go against the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

Found his Twitter. He's maybe connected to Roger Stone, adversary of Clintons.

With Open Gates? That Holla Forums propaganda video?

He's animal lover like Adolf.

He had libtards salty over this one.

Not yet. His actual zeal is unknown and often times 1st time congressmen are "pushed" into bringing about legislation big swings like this. It's kind of what they have to do. They don't have the name recognition so they are signed on to "initiate" a bill that is politically hot. If it fails you lose the next election. If you win it's on to the next tier and you have instant name recognition. Senior congressmen would not intro this since it is like craps in a way. Benghazi although it made the right love Gowdy, it guaranteed the left would never work with him on anything for a long time and they vilified him when it comes to their adherents. Hell call the leftists acolytes since they're generally about as smart as the brainwashed Thulsa doom acolytes in Conan.

Somebody oughta inform the 3QT's that diet soda makes them fat. Nice bust in the background, though.

I thought that was 4chan. Matter of fact, I watched it happen - not knowing how much of a potential impact that bout of anonymous ironic shitposting would have upon history.

and…. this.

They interrupt thinking we won't get a clean reading to work with. They don't know us very well.

now is a good time for yall to watch a classic film WAG THE DOG.

and tell a friend.

getting semi-illiterate teenagers to read your ragnarok statements is apex fuckery

link to the OG Wh user thread?

and…. this.

Psychologists not liable for CIA interrogations, defense lawyers in Spokane case say
Originally published July 27, 2017 at 3:29 pm Updated July 27, 2017 at 3:36 pm

The ACLU challenges that claim, saying psychologists should be held accountable for the methods they designed following the Sept. 11 terror attacks, including waterboarding and beatings. The sides plan arguments Friday in U.S. District Court in Spokane.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/psychologists-not-liable-for-cia-interrogations-defense-lawyers-in-spokane-case-say/

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PICTURE FROM??

t.Early Early Election Newfaggot

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Make new bread on it.
IT WILL BE MEMED

Oyyy veyyy ist mir!!!! Habbening!

This.
Even Syria by itself was a good distraction for the kikemedia.

You got it wrong. Normalfags think it's reality tv, because that's the framework they're working with. In truth, it bares more resemblance to an anime like Death Note, where everything is going according to some convoluted keikaku.

Donald Trump made Anime Real

We need to get some real answers before either or both of these sanction bills pass with a veto proof majority, because in that case we will be wintering in Stalingrad.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/all-actions?overview=closed&q={"roll-call-vote":"all"}

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/all-actions?overview=closed&q={"roll-call-vote":"all"}

WH user has delivered for most of this year if not longer. Almost every time they are 90-95% on point. Of course a few misdirections to remain user but overall, you can trust almost everything from them.

>Any and all potential leaks originated by Mr. Comey and provided to author Michael Schmidt dating back to 1993

wew, they are not fucking around

Let's see if they decide to follow up with a deeper investigation. If they hammer Clinton, do you think Obama, Bush, any of the CIAniggers or NSAfags, or anybody else of repute could be next?

Or, dare I say, an investigation into international, intragovernmental cartels anchored heavily in international banking and human trafficking?

jesus christ, time flies when you're having fun eh?

This is nice for some salt. But Congress is where investigations go to die.

It's can't baet the gaetz you cunt.

What was the huge thing, user? was it long, hard, and spanning thousands of miles?

It's funny how you can recognize a kike just from the words that they say. I missed the name the first time, but looked back after the sentence had been read to see (((Steve Cohen))) staring back at me. Literally Oy Vey.

Did I hear someone say daily dose?

I'm gonna need your double's worth of doses, doc.

Anyone else notice how quiet the shills have been the past couple days? Especially in the stickied threads.

They keep shitting up the catalog with "what does Holla Forums think of this?" and "redpill me on x" threads. They're also bumping threads that haven't been active for days.

This webm should end with a (((Seinfeldian))) bass solo.
Also will this brave law clerk be automatically added to Hillary's hitlist just for the minor inconvenience of her reading this whole statement?

Fuck, one of this days I'm buying F4 just to play as a merchant

They shat their collective diapers most likely. No ammunition and everything they shilled against is coming true.
Kikes ran out of ammo

I believe a lot of those are legitimate newfags from halfchan. I think this because they seem to move to Holla Forums afterwards and post similar threads. As for the necrobumping, I've heard that's the new mod's work.

That means they're going to have to rely on the holohoax yet again, and we all know that myth is fading quickly.

It's kind of hard to act like we aren't winning right now. The best they can do is either argue that new developments don't matter as much as we think they do or try to directly shill us with media talking points (Oh no, Trump said a few bad words around the Boy Scouts! How will we ever recover?). The latter approach would be so laughably pathetic I haven't really seen a shill even try it.

Quite a bit of shilling has been concentrated on deutsche/pol/, /sg/ and the boat bullshit. Typical d&c stuff though.

laff

Just watch some bullshit narrative popping up in next few days and possibility of
KILLARY FLEEING THE COUNTRY FOR 'PERSECUTION' FROM FASCISTS

No one has been able to prove that the new mod names are the old mods. Feel free to do so.

burden of proof is on you, lol

Shit, she might actually try this.

yay, more circus act while NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS

Found one!

I can tell you the media where I live didn't cover any of the recent happens in the US, what they did concentrate on was the "outrage" over the banning of tranny's from the military. I hope trump finally gives these people what they deserve and hopefully makes the media toe the line again, but i won't hold my breath.

Thank Kek, you scared me for a second. At this point, I doubt that she will try. Not only is it likely that they will put eyes on her constantly once they appoint a special investigator, they will probably confiscate her passport if she gives even an inkling that she's thinking of skipping town.

Besides, the entire house of cards is trembling trying to maintain appearance of her innocence to the public. There is absolutely zero possible way that the media will be able to defend her if she flees the country for any safe haven from extradition, and once that happens, the jig is up; there will be no more "muh Russia", no more crying about emails or bullying.

If Hillary has not already made plans to leave the country at this point, then she's stuck here.

I'd say she has a week, at the most, to gtfo, before they pen an arrest warrant for her, Comey, Lynch, and a number of other power players. At this point, I'd say the whole cadre is still trying to figure out how to save face and turn the investigation in their favor, but the more they wiggle, the tighter the grip gets…

I'd be more worried about other people Debbie Wasserman-Schultz fleeing… I hear Israel is nice and non-extraditing this time of year.

(checked)
I remember hearing about how Hillary already got stopped at an airport. She was going to Qatar if memory serves, and conveniently, Qatar has no extradition treaty with the US.

Look it up if you're interested, but either way I don't think Hillary is leaving.

Just pirate that shit, brah.

all you motherfuckers should watch the last two hours or so of this. its fucking hilarious. especially the part where steve king came out and name dropped every terrible thing that the obama administration ever did in like two sentences, and then the democrat gutierrez (a smug gay mexican) starts laughing and telling everyone that they watch fox news too much, and that bill clinton was impeached for having sex. hardest ive ever laughed at cspan.

oh also that jewy looking fella with the weird tie literally screeching "PUTIN, TRUMP, RUSSIA" like it was some kind of fucking spell he was casting.

sage for double post

This is the Trump Effect, uncucking faggot republicans to actually fight back

youtube link ?

I think this "crime enterprise" had to be useful for the Supreme Leaders. Crime enterprise that was designed for the most greedy people on this planet, it was used to certain aims but just for a limited time. It was allowed to run, because it did its job and now… it's useless. The time has come. The end for that "branch" of Supreme Leaders. They were never leaders, just tools. Just my two cents for this shit that I've thought about this what's been happening for a long long time. The greedy people who thought they were on top of the world, they just thought that in their heads, they were used, they were bullshitted but eventually they have to blame themselves for having no moral values… only just the bottomless avarice. They thought they were immortal and never to pay for their acts. But the day has come, the payback time, the Judgment Day for these bastards of the bastards.

Please watch movie called:

The movie will explain this whole situation more clearly in very short time. You have to have eyes to see and ears to hear, otherwise you won't catch the "narrative".

dude its way too late for that. she should have been in qatar months ago. but shes cocky

here it is. fireworks start at 6:59:26 with gaetz laying down the fucking hammer

She isn't going anywhere
We have eyes on her 24/7 yes even while she sleeps.
When the dudes go in the pull her out she won't come quietly. She will literally start screeching all she knows. We will need a muzzle for the bitch when it's time. Can't have her running her four minute mouth about classified shit ya know

Fuck yeah, Gaetz is based.

Oh she can escape, that's what private planes and airfields are for. Just ask yourself, where is Debbie jeWasserman Schultz right now?

I bet 10 to 1 that she's back to Israel, where they don't extradit the chosen ones

kek, we have no clue where the jew debbie is!!
Fucking old yid cunt.
You know what? I hope she did flee to israel. If they harbor terrorists (they do) then they get bombed to oblivion too.

she was apparently seen screaming at her kid at the pentagon mall yesterday. She might still be in town. My hope is they lock all these creatures up before the recess and they scatter all over the country like rats from a sinking ship.

How long until they're found dead on the street with 3 bullet holes in their backs?

Got a source for that?

Checked.
30 MIN TILL BACK SUICIDES ARE BACK
nailgun to the back of the head suicide is still my favorite

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/

Kek, for a $2 item. She's a wreck!

thanks

Imagine anons, every single person that could be implicated in this mess, like Schulz, is this close to the point of emotionally breaking from the stress.

its so insanely satisfying. these kikes have gotten away with murderliterally for way too long.

Don't forget she's a kike. Oy vey! $2 is anuddah shoah. I'm not giving you $1, go ask your father for $0.20!

You looked at twitter today? Already the connection between Imran and the pedo youtube channels is going viral.

i heard something about it, but i don't really use twatter.

Is anyone else watching this? This committee is giving me hope in the rest of the government again. Listening to the republicans shoot down the salty dems over and over is fucking great

many keks

If i catch these niggas outside, I'm ending their lives. The consequences wouldn't bother me. As a matter of fact, i believe i would even win that case. Pro se at that!

Seems Awan has a GPS monitor on him.
>archive.is/s8vb0

I would love to be they guy that sneaks around killing the criminals we hate so much. i dream about it.

checked
Right Wing Rectification Squads

(checked)

RIGHT WING RECTIFICATION SQUADS REUNITED FOR RIGHTEOUS REPERCUSSIONS

What's stopping you?

The middle one has decent photoshop, but they forgot to do anything about the reflection in the receiver.

Make sure CHA is a 10 so you can successfully get as much money as possible on every job you do.

If I lived in DC, I'd start setting up solar-powered mini cameras for "birdwatching".

When does Sessions have to respond to this? If Jeff fails to appoint a special prosecutor Trump can fire him with the house as cover. It looks like "you better do the same shit to hillary or you're fired" sort of double-bind. What's the timeline look like? I can't find any information about procedure on this.

I'm not sure that there is a time frame, but I have a feeling it will be soon

a cancer diagnosis. thats all im waiting for really. then its game on.

Kinda hard to shill when the higher ups kick down your door and take your other kidney.

hlaf chan is literally a swamp with barely a few relatively political threads. shills are swarming in mass there

th are scrambling to get their talking points together. You can tell just by how blindsided the dems were with the amendment that was introduced. They got caught with their pants down.

Just laying down some sick beats for King Nigger's final SOTU

IT'S OGRE, KILLARY!
Enjoy prison!

Fusion GPS?

Damn. Bank fraud and potential espionage, and that's all you get? Maybe we should attack the Democrats on the lower levels of government as well.

lol that bitch just got btfo hardcore

SQUEEL LIKE A PIG BOY
YEAH LET ME HEAR IT
Awan is going to commit suicide with a nail gun. Or a blowtorch.
PRAISE KEK

Na, at this point the clinton minions that know to much should be worried about being "suicided".

I figure we'll have to do the same to Republicans that do not support our interests. Local level usurpation of the Republican Party.

>archive.is/R3jAg

Both you faggots obviously came from reddit.
Both you fucking faggots should go back to where you came from. Stop shitting up the thread.

CIA got coroners on their payroll to cover up their domestic murders
One went to jail for doing this to a number of murder victims "criminal neglect" - he got a personal pardon by Bush Jr

Awan should be worried about stray 1000lb JDAMs or the occasional MOAB these days.

high turnover rate
they're probably having to hire new shills because we mindfucked too many again

Based, but I'll believe it when I see it.

You can only ignore the Truth for so long before you convert.

reince preibus is going to be perp walked out of the white house later today

This whole thing stinks like a charade. It makes me wonder if the reporter actually told Scaramucci the source of the leaks, but then made a cover story that would provide plenty of smoke.

This won't lead to anything. Sessions has recused himself from Clinton matters and Rosenstein will just ignore it. No way he approves a special council that will destroy the DNC/Deep State overnight.

That doesn't mean the fight against the deep state is over, but they still control the government/FBI/Intelligence and that this is going to be a long war of attrition. Trump type republicans and government workers need to rise and permeate power institutions from media to government to academics.

This is not meant to be a blackpill but motivation..use the cold anger to study harder, work harder, get better jobs, become powerful and influential like Trump so you take part on having an impact on governance.

that would be so amazing. I never liked Rinsed Penis. He is way too much of a GOPe shill and watching him get perp walked would be too good to be true. I have a feeling they give him the weekend to get his affairs in order aka watch who he talks to and where he goes to find other potential rats

They always give us a few days of radio silence when their narrative gets unequivocally BTFO, while they restructure their teams and come up with some new doomed to fail strategy for cracking the consensus correcting the record.
Expect floods of cuckold porn and limpdicked commie copypasta soon, as these are their favorite "placeholder" shilling methods to fall back on when they have no ammo left.

digits for incoming ratemypenis slides

Trump is only as powerful as the people supporting him.

Hold the fuck up
that abomination reproduced? fucking HOW? what goddamn male on this planet with eyeballs could even get a half chub from that thing?

Not all men hold to their standards user. Some get so desperate they'll fuck the first vagina they see.

user, I…

Get in here.
Trump goes Live in about 10 minutes.

WHY IS SHE NOT ARRESTED YET

Completely fucking untenable. It doesn't work the same as Trump firing Sessions over an investigation into Trump's campaign. This creates a completely different animal should Sessions fail to comply.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law user. Give them a few days to gather evidence and build a case.

We have years of evidence. We have murders and destruction of evidence and proof of TREASON. Arrest her and make her wait for the trial for months.

How about you go be retarded elsewhere. We got this far playing by the book, and we're not gonna fuck it up now you mongoloid.

Time to kill yourself, moishe. We got her. We have the evidence. Nothing you say can stop us now.

Filtered. Go back to cuckchan you retard.

Nice strawman. It won’t save you.

nice post stupid shill

I like that Trump brought in some manlet Italian hitman to clean out his administration. Even if nothing comes of it, Trump knows how to put on a good show at least.

Fucking Heild!
I'm expecting false flag bullshit stories. Like the kikeroo blaming the O.T.O for pizzagate, despite many members being Holla Forumsacks who helped crack the occult code in the early pizzagate threads.

Why play the heel when you can be the hero? Money handlers never had as much power as the politicians. That's why only sniveling cowards are allowed to be elected.

Nothing is going to happen like what happened with McCain.

OH SHIT HERE WE GO

twitter.com/Kredo0/status/891010456600682496

And yet every new one is dumber than the last.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Kek let there be justice done

"the word wasn't 'possibly treasonous' it was 'perhaps treasonous'"
dat nigger at 7:59:00

Another useless dog and pony show that will go absolutely nowhere.

Sessions needs to unrecuse himself and do his fucking job. Lock her up. If Sessions can't, then he needs to recuse himself from being Attorney General. Quit in disgrace.

Fif is a french canadian slang for homosexual.

a little unrelated to this thread, but there is an article from Radaronline where Jack (((Baumann))) is claiming Seth Rich gave the DNC emails to Veselnitskaya who then may have possibly given the emails to DonJr in their meeting. This is a big deal, they are finally pulling out their last ditch effort to save the Russian narrative by painting Seth Rich as a Russian Spy.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/

Kek has spoken

Chaos is the name of the game

This will end in the most chaos as possible. Treason counts for Obama, Hillary, DWS, and more. CF going down and more.

Burkman not Baumann* I'm retarded

>twitter.com/Kredo0/status/891010456600682496
We should troll her faceberg and twatter

The Deep State has fought tooth and nail to keep Seth Rich out of the discussion, there's absolutely no way they're suddenly admitting "yes he took them but he gave them to Russians!" Acknowledging Seth took the DNC emails even to give them to a third party undermines everything they spent months building up, that the incident was outsiders trying to influence the election. They've even gone out of their way to try and frame Imran Awan as the source of the DNC emails after he was caught and released because they absolutely can't have anybody thinking Seth was really the source. The already questionable circumstances behind his death becomes infinitely more suspicious if him being the leaker is ever acknowledged.

They will be forced to acknowledge it.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH AND HE FUCKING LOVED AMERICA

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
Berated daughter for wanting to buy a change purse. Actually means, DWS berated daughter for having a genetic defect that means she can't pick up and hold shekels without one.

Kek has spoken
Chaos is the name of the game
This will end in the most chaos as possible. Treason counts for Obama, Hillary, DWS, and more. CF going down and more.

I'd be a lot happier with this if I could make out his lips moving.

I just want DotR and civil war to save and vindicate my people user. That's all.

I feel old now

She's entitled to a speedy trial. So you need to have everything ready to go when you bring it.
So what you do is arrest on a minor charge; let her walk around awaiting trial; and devote that time to preparing the big case. This is what is happening with Awan right now (bank fraud being the "minor" charge).

They have pic related's laptop which iirc has everything that was destroyed on shilldabeast's hardware.

Please keep that guy's nose away from my can of Air

He's really putting on a nice show of the bloodthirsty slick shark.

fucking Nadler at 07:22:00
"OY VEYYYYY IT'S JUST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACIES FROM DA PAAAST!! RUSSIA TRUMP!"

Probably the jewiest member of congress, it grosses me out.

Jim Jordan/Gaetz tag teaming at 7:36:00 MY BOYS

archive.is/qqkQu

Minerva, Athena, Hathor… same shit same pile.

She needs a kek in her mouth.

holy shit that guy was ridiculous. I thought he was a white dude in blackface pretending. It's like he has no idea what the fuck congress or the Judiciary Committee is and is just acting like an "intelligent black man".

These fucking idiots have convinced me that I could be a much better, well-spoken congressman. I mean really.

Holla Forums party when?

How is this not just a political move to manipulate public image / make Dems uncomfortable? The house puts this forward literally RIGHT BEFORE A 5 WEEK RECESS? All of August is going to pass by with no resolution on this.
The language of the House's letter to Sessions/Rosenstein says that this entire thing is because "it's not fair they get somebody who can fuck with our party when we can't fuck with theirs!" It's all falling back into the 2-party system. This is looking less and less like a real happening. I honestly hope I'm wrong, but this entire thing is starting to look like the same old political theater. Like it's all just a fucking act so R's can force D's to pass healthcare or some other legacy-building shit.
Keep in mind that the main basis of their argument to push this forward was COMEY'S OWN TESTIMONY. He literally OFFERED the evidence that Lynch influenced him. Watch the video when he says this, it was completely out of the scope of the question he was asked. He just spoon fed this info to the world for no reason, and now he's being investigated.
This is stinks of political leveraging and manipulation of the public / threatening the image of D's and nothing more. It's literally right before a 5 week fucking recess.

soon. Party of Liberty. We normify its name to stay under the radar initially to ensure we can get campaign funding. All we need are a couple of seats. Then we name the jew.

look at this fucking cancer's district.

KILL THEM ALL.

Looks like a normal district ti me

mzansilive.co.za/ritual-turns-tragedy-limpopo-brothers-killed-raping-crocodile/

apparently fucking crocks is "tradition" in some parts of africa.

when you google gerrymandering this district is one of the first to come up kek

In my estimation that part of the point of inquiry is entirely a 4d chess move. I doubt the Trump administration or any of the House Judiciary Committee Republicans expect to be able to prove that Comey leaks almost a quarter of a century ago have anything to do with Democratic interference in the 2016 presidential election, but it forces them to admit that Trump's finances a decade ago probably also have fuckall to do with Mueller's inquiries, which would essentially kill Mueller's investigation (considering all the Jack and Shit he's come up with).

If you find a tumor, then godspeed, you magnificent bastard.

Actually, when my senator voted against the Obamacare repeal, I started coding a lean PHP site to serve as a directory of Republicans and their significant votes (right now, Obamacare, the Wall, guns, etc). I only have the extreme basics done, I'm still doing things like getting pictures and populating XML files, I still need to build a server and get a static IP from my ISP, and I'm killing a bottle of grain alcohol right now. But I should have it working by EOY.

Yeah, it looks like I'll have to get into this game too. Sigh.

The good news is my wife likes shoes, so this is where the money will come from.

That's pretty tame compared to some of the tribes in Africa. There's this belief among some tribes that fucking a virgin will cure your AIDS, so they rape infants.

Anthropology is fun.

This must be why Mueller got that pardon.

Yeah, and you know where they got that from, right?

So the G stands for gay pedophiles?

ASSHOLES AND ELBOWS

Go be a nihilist somewhere else, faggot. Reported.

p much

ASSUMPTIONS AND EXCEMA

I actually know Freemasons. Dunno what the fuck they do beyond spaghetti dinners for charity.

Yes. It is. This is a very serious happening, and the lefties would shit themselves and chimp out on their handlers if they ever reported on it in any serious way.

Go away Musonious Rufus. All Masons are scum.

The joke's on them. This belief is so popular, there are no virgin infants in Africa.

Then do something about it.

The lefties I've seen that know about it have so far dismissed it as the Republicans throwing a tantrum that Trump's "about to be impeached" or whatever. I don't think any of them will really start to pay attention until the council itself is created, or even more hilariously if Mueller decides that the Lynch/Comey/Clinton investigation aligns with his and takes it under his team. Lefties will love it to death since they know the team's stacked full of dem-friendly attorneys. Then the trap is sprung: Trump is clean, Clinton's dirty. Nobody can say shit because they were all smug-puppies the day before about how Mueller's such a hero to the country.

ATTENTION AND EGOTISM

You really underestimate their willingness to flip (out).

That's the idea. If they knew how serious it was, they'd try to pull something. Maybe they will. But they'll still say shit. They're lefties. If anything, they'll continue to scream until the rope tenses.

The ones that cry out will alienate the moderates, leaving only themselves as targets.

That's the idea.

Like I said, I'm not in it, I just know a few and they offer me cheap food. If I was in a secret society, this magnificent place is it.

Might want to not take their food. You never know how many walnut sauces have been put on their pizza.

Destroy. All. Masons.

What happens if Clinton suicides Mueller? Literally nothing would be able to save the Trump admin from a Civil War then. Even if Trump has already pardoned Mueller, Lib MSM call it fake news and point to Mueller's death as suspicious – simply lie to validate their base's darkest suspicious about the Trump admin.

No, it stands for "Goyim".

If they kill our enemies, We Win.

I've been taking their $2 spaghetti dinners because I'm astoundingly poor: public school convinced me that going to college was better than an apprenticeship in a machine shop. My only hope is salvaging it with a STEM degree. I'm at $40k in student loan debts.

I'm hoping to get into ICE HSI under the Trump Admin and be why some of these drug-peddling, omnifucking spics are deported.

I've already fallen for the trap, lads. Save yourselves.

Then you've probably got some curses on you, user. Just saying.

The only thing left to do is power through them, right?

You can try.

My point still stands. Destroy. All. Masons. Every last lodge should be burned. Every roll gone over and ever last ringbearing fuck slaughtered.

DESTROY. ALL. MASONS.

Rosenstein is going to see this letter and throw it in the dust bin.

It won't get done without incredible pressure. Still though White House/GoP Republicans could use this to scare the dems somewhat.

Bitch, then why is Skippy on the run in South Florida?

Consider:

- IRS head John Koskonen lied to Congress
- The IRS rank and file lied to Koskonen
- Surveillance of Michael Flynn illegally leaked
- FISA process used to spy on a political party
- Leakers wink-encouraged to leak data from spy ops
- All manner of evidence destroyed by hammer and Bleachbit
- A mountain of miscellaneous classified information leaked
- MSM/Democrat collusion not claimed as campaign donations
- DNC pay-for-riot-and-assault schemes not investigated
- Green Energy kickbacks to DNC never looked into
- Planned Parenthood profiting in aborted baby parts allowed
- DOJ political payoffs using settlement funds ignored
- Hillary Clinton NOT questioned UNDER OATH forgotten
- Hillary Clinton lies to FBI about her memory blown off
- Bill paid millions for "speeches" to Russians, scott free
- Cheryl Mills dual role as lawyer/interviewee unchallenged
- Comey giving many Clinton aides immunity unquestioned
- White House collusion with Clinton campaign given free pass

You gotta forget everything you've ever known about politics when it comes to the Don. This isnt a career politician. This is a self made billionaire who took office to take out career politicians. He knows exactly what it takes to make an empire run, and whats been put in the way to make it sputter. Comey giving up the goods was him choking under pressure. They've never had to deal with someone on the Dons level before. They keep fucking up and dropping gems just by the virtue of his very PRESENCE. Look at the Awan brother who left a bunch of unsecured hardrives with a marine. This isnt manipulation or theatrics, this is a very pronounced COMPLACENCY the Dons capitalizing on. Theyve never been on the defense before and theyre fucking up bad as a result of that. This is choking, and I get the feeling its always been part of his plan. Sitting back for half a year was a tactical move, he knew they'd be sweating the entire time and eventually crack, while he had all the time in the world to stack his own deck in front of them. This is just the beginning of whats to come. Mark my words.

I am 50% deaf and a self taught lip reader.
If you can give me this in higher quality, I might be able to help.

There is something so obviously off and wrong about the Clintons. Hillary's bizarre facial expressions and body movements were explained by some as health problems, but it could also be that she spends so much time practicing occult shit, with trances and the like ("communing"), that she's forgotten how to act normal in public.

Here's Bill looking like some kind of Haitian voodoo zombie backstage in '92.

Just imagine if a border guard found her hiding in the back of a truck heading to Mexico.

Your comment was interesting, so I just saw Snowpiercer. I liked the plot, but I don't get exactly how the whole situation is explained by the movie. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

This even dropped in the D.C. Leaks.
h ttps://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

well yes, they do get some experience before they're rotated out

GAETZ AMENDMENT: Comey, Hillary, ALL OF THEM just might be fried.

It seems like there is a war going on. HR.722 is awful, but there are counter punches happening, and this is one of them.

HR.722 and it's subsequent clone is not the only thing out there. The following has become known as the Gaetz amendment. Yesterday I blew this off because it looked like click bait, but today I went over this and it is for real, Comey and the rest of the clan are in for a deep frying.
This is the text of the amendment:

SUBSTITUTE FOR THE AMENDMENT IN THE
NATURE OF A SUBSTITUTE FOR H RES 446 OFFERED BY MR GAETZ OF FLORIDA

Strike all that follows after the resolving clause and insert the following:
That the President is requested, and the Attorney General of the United States is directed to transmit, respectively (in a manner appropriate to classified information, if the President or Attorney General determines appropriate), to the House of Representatives, not later than 14 days after the date of the adoption of this resolution, copies of any document, record, audio recording, memo, correspondence, or other communication in their possessions, or any portion of any such communication, that refers or relates to the following:

1) Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch directing James B. Comey to mislead the American people by stating that he should refer to the investigation into the mishandling of classified data and use of an unauthorized email server by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as a "matter, " rather than a criminal "investigation."

2) Leaks by James B. Comey to Columbia University law professor, Daniel Richman, regarding conversations had between President Trump and then-FBI Director James B. Comey, and how the leaked information was purposefully released to lead to the appointment of special counsel, Robert Mueller, a longtime friend of James B. Comey;

3) The propriety and consequence of immunity deals given to possible Hillary Clinton co-conspirators Sheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, John Bentel, and potentially others, by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, during the criminal investigation James B. Comey led into Hillary Clinton's misconduct;

4) The decision by James B. Comey to usurp the authority of then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in his unusual announcement that criminal charges would not be brought against Hillary Clinton following her unlawful use of a private email server and mishandling of classified information.

5) James B. Comey's knowledge and impressions of ex-parte conversation between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2016, at a Phoenix airport on a private jet;

6) James B. Comey's knowledge of the company 'Fusion GPS, ' including its creation of a "dossier" of information about Mr. Trump; that dossier's commission and dissemination in the months before and after the 2016 Presidential Election; the intelligence sources of Fusion GPS or any person or company working for Fusion GPS or its affiliates;

7) Any and all potential leaks originated by James B. Comey and provided to author Michael Schmidt dating back to 1993;

8) James B. Comey's knowledge of the purchase of a majority stake in the company Uranium One by the company Rosatom; whether the approval of the sale was connected to any donations made to the Clinton Foundation; what role then-Secretary of State, Ms. Hillary Clinton, played in the approval of that sale, and whether the sale could have affected the national security of the United States of America;

9) James B. Comey's refusal to investigate then Secretary of State Hiliary Clinton:

a. Selling access to the U.S. State Department through Clinton Foundation donations
b. Huma Abedin's duel employment at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation simultaneously
c. Utilization of the State Department to further paid speaking opportunities for her husband

10) Any collusion between Former FBI Director James B. Comey and special counsel Robert Mueller; including but not limited to:

a. The information Comey admitted to leaking to the Columbia University law professor, being intentional such that a special counsel, his longtime friend, Robert Mueller, would be appointed to lead the investigation against the Trump administration; and

b. Any communication between Muller and Comey in advance of the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.

11) Whether James B. Comey had any knowledge of efforts made by any federal agency to monitor communications of then-candidate Donald Trump, and to assess any knowledge by Mr. James B. Comey about the "unmasking" of individuals on Donald Trump's campaign team, transition team, or both; to assess the role that former National Security Adviser Ms. Susan Rice played in the unmasking of these individuals; to reveal the purpose served by unmasking any individual or individuals serving on the staff of then-candidate Donald Trump; the dissemination of unredacted information to various intelligence agencies, and any attempts by to use surveillance of then-candidate Trump for the purposes of damaging the credibility of his campaign, his presidency, or both.

My comment: That's a lot easier to read than HR.722 because it is not trying to hide anything.

Praise kek, I hope Trudeau is directly connected to all of this. Imagine the day of the rope and rake happening one after the other. It would be the greatest orgasm of violent patriotic zeal since the 1930's

Not Trudeau himself but look into Dominic Leblanc regarding uranium.

how can you make out lip movement well enough to lip read if you're 50% deaf?
i thought you needed pretty high accuracy for reading lips fam

NIGGER ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Look at this (((disinfo))): muh Russians on Seth Rich.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting

Underrated.

5 Star Post, my nigger.

To be more accurate, I have nerve damage that resulted in deafness of low tones and high tones.
Some voices are incredibly hard to hear.
In fact, I have lots of trouble hearing when someone has their back turned to me.
Over the years, I have had to read lips to fill in what I may or may not hear. Obviously I can hear if someone speaks loudly, but unless you speak loudly or clearly I can not hear and I have had to read lips to fill in the blanks.
This is a natural adaptation you'll find with most people who are partially hearing impaired.
It's a skill that many hearing impaired people have just by naturally adapting over years. You recognize the speech you can not hear by lip reading, though it's not 100% how I hear, it's something I use subconsciously to fill in the blanks of words I may not hear.

Didn't you watch the video? Dems were literally reading scripted responses to this. Nobody was actually blind sided in the room, the room is the performance and the real anxiety takes place days before the meeting happens.

Your proof is what.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c

they did have a prepared argument, but I honestly believe they didn't think it would be read out loud. And most of the members on the democrat side were clearly unprepared to make an argument against the amendment.

You're participating in ritual cannibalism via metaphor. Sauce = BLOOD, AND Pasta = GUTS.
Same as Ritual sodomy.

Come the fuck on.

This is fake news you faggot jew propagandist piece of shit. Go read House Judiciary Committee Res. 446 and get back to us. It says nothing whatsoever about a special prosecutor. How the fuck is this at the top of Holla Forums?

I guess this video is fake, too.

What is ritual sodomy via metaphor? Putting franks into buns?

In no way is Athena equivalent to Minerva or Hathor. Minerva and Hathor are Chthonic personifications of the feminine, implying such traits as reproduction, creativity, disorder/chaos, primordialism, etc; dare I say even feminism.

Athena, on the other hand, is an Olympian god of conscious reason, war strategy, and wisdom; born in unusual circumstance as well as chaste, making her something of a personification of the masculine and the feminine in balance, something generally achieved in society through matrimony. Athena is absolutely not of Minerva's ilk.

This is some high grade autism. Keep it weaponized, friend.

The democrats today, the bankers tomorrow, until we get all the way up to the tip-top of the pyramid. The stage is almost set.

stage for what?

if WE kill our enemies, WE WIN

If you kill all your enemies do you kill yourself?

But then everybody wins

hey….

Bill is a major coke head, we know that. A lot of it is just that these dipshits are degenerates on all kinds of hard drugs and narcotics. They're high level functioning addicts who have enough money to not worry about bottoming out, they're just fucking high and fucked up a lot of the time.

Book says Hillary talks to dead

Hillary Clinton
First lady acknowledged
'imaginary' chats.

June 22, 1996
Web posted at: 11:55 p.m. EDT

WASHINGTON (CNN) – First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release, according to a new book written by Bob Woodward, says a report in Sunday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times.

The first lady declined a personal adviser's suggestion that she address Jesus Christ, however, because it would be "too personal," according to Woodward's book, "The Choice."

The book, which is still to be published, takes a behind-the-scenes look at the Clintons, as well as Bob and Elizabeth Dole.

Woodward says the adviser was Jean Houston, co-director of the Foundation for Mind Research, which he describes as a group that studies the psychic experience and altered and expanded consciousness.

The book portrays Houston as an influential adviser who urged Mrs. Clinton to write her book, "It Takes a Village and Other Lessons Children Teach Us," and in the process "virtually moved into the White House" for days at a time to help with revisions, the Sun-Times reported.

Woodward

Woodward suggests the White House hoped to keep Mrs. Clinton's relationship with Houston and her talks with the dead a secret.

"Most people in the White House did not know about Hillary's sessions with Houston. … To some of the few who did, the meetings could trigger politically damaging comparisons to Nancy Reagan's use of astrology," Woodward wrote.

Mrs. Clinton's spokeswoman, Lisa Caputo, is quoted in the Sun-Times as saying the first lady's interest in Houston is no secret.

Woodward says anthropologist Mary Catherine Bateson, daughter of famed anthropologist Margaret Mead, joined her in sessions of imaginary conversations.

Woodward is an assistant managing editor at The Washington Post. As a reporter, he helped break the Watergate scandal with Carl Bernstein.

Mrs. Clinton herself wrote about her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in her June 10 column. She said she talked to Roosevelt about the role of a first lady.

"She usually responds by telling me to buck up, or at least to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros," Mrs. Clinton wrote.

In the column, she described Houston as an expert on philosophy and mythology. "(Houston) has shared her views with me on everything from the ancient Greeks to the lives of women and children on Bangladesh," she wrote.

Mrs. Clinton also acknowledged her relationship with Bateson.

"She and I have spent hours discussing the ways in which women in different societies attempt to fulfill their responsibilities to their families, jobs and communities," Mrs. Clinton wrote.

edition.cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/

Watch them all plead the fifth and then go back to their cushy jobs.

Eleanor Roosevelt is trolling her hard.

Yeah, because she’d shit her pants if she ever actually had to speak with Him. He would fucking smite her from the brain outward. Just fucking fry her with an aneurism. “Seance ME, will you?!” *zap*

"Bill, Eleanors ghost contacted me to remind me, to remind you, that she reminded me to remind you to say I reminded you!"

what kind of fucking semen, breast milk, blood cocktails are these fuckers having. Even trying to make it sound profound, there is literally ZERO CONTENT in what he is saying.

Did you forget how hard they flip flopped their opinion on Comey every couple of days?

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/891775176270127104
Don't know where else to put this, but here.

Nice post. Dont forget that the russia story is dead in normies minds at this point. 6 months is also just enough time to implement some changes and build confidence in their base. I pray the democrats are jailed soon.

I remember this, though from memory it was never confirmed and the place that broke the story was a conspiracy news website.

However, only a couple of months later Trump visits the region, and the Saudis all of a sudden put the screws to Qatar for their support of terrorists. Obviously that's retarded and too hypocritical a pill for even a normie to swallow. Could there be heightened security measures on travel from US to Qatar? The terrorism thing is a smokescreen to stop the snake and her cohorts escaping there? I have no idea and I'm just spitballing about a coincidence… But I've been on Holla Forums since well before the exodus, so I'm wary enough of coincidences.

They are busy focus grouping messages for the next round of shilling.

The real fun will start around the middle of august. That's when there is a lot of fear shilling traditionally anyway to scare readers into buying Back To School L3 body armor for kids in dindu-infested areas.

Oh, I know who that was.

This is why I never got inyontge DUDE WEED LMAO biz, even in legal states. It basically became a containment zone for (((greedheads))) and will make DEAs work so much easier.

The memes are real.

She will hang.

The ruling elites don't necessarily control, they surf. Lots of them are quite good at it, sure. We're the great white shark they didn't expect.

Looks like she may have used some smelling salts

looks edited at 2:24 after "misconduct"
and at 2:40 after "classified information"

the best they have is screaming Putin and Russia ahaha it's amazing!

theres a location in my area where you have to have altitude data to know what district your in

this bitch looks like the bartender from Monkeybone

So procedurally what would the actual next steps be? Doj answers or this goes to the senate or what?

theatlantic.com/amp/article/534864/

archived version: archive.is/nqtoc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Dellums

Archived: archive.is/PPVQA

To be fair America has an easier system to subvert from with in thanks to its primary system
Australia, UK, and Europe are more fucked and we need Holla Forums parties there

that was nothin ahah check out 7:41:37 Steve Cohen goes all out, it's magic when he get's shut for his behaviour and how his sneaky words deviate from the point entirely.

They're waiting for an answer from the DOJ. Of course, if it were Obama administration, they would never get an answer. What they going to do about it? Write a sterner letter to a nigger?

Of coruse she will, when the top players ever get busted?
TheyThey'll charge some low level twat, and that'll be a pat on the backs to all involved

Look how close you came to dubs, user. Please meme responsibly. Hillary Clinton will die in prison, and her corpse will be eaten by rats, okay? Feel free to say it with me.