Seedbombs to destroy ghettos?

Saw pic related on halfchan.
It seems doable, but would it actually help? Having plants overgrowing neighborhoods would be better looking and good for the environment, but I'm not convinced it would drive them out - they could still live even in partially collapsed buildings.

They destroy the ghettos themselves, and don't seem to leave. I could be wrong though.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Poison-Ivy-30-Seeds-/221567553322
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convolvulaceae
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasian_swamphen#Description
wmkeck.org/impact
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marah_oreganus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marah_(plant)
enorm-magazin.de/ich-nenne-es-blumengraffiti
erowid.org/plants/datura/datura.shtml
plants.usda.gov/core/profile?symbol=hema17
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants#Other_poisonous_plants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura
youtu.be/ugMhHwoPgC0?t=54s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sosnowskyi
cdpr.ca.gov/docs/emon/pubs/fatememo/glyphos.pdf
ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule45_sectionb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eukaryote
youtube.com/watch?v=iWJvu3FVsNY
wholecottonseed.com/where-to-buy
alibaba.com/showroom/kudzu-seeds.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9bX852JMJ__MVhTMGF0OW9vZ0U/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds promising actually, what kind of plants destroy houses though?

unironically kill yourself

Ivy would work wonders. Bamboo grows straight down. But once planted is damn near impossible to kill.

What about Kudzu? It's incredibly invasive and is very well known for eating not only entire houses, but entire landscapes. It's nicknamed “the vine that ate the south".

It's growth region is pretty much exactly the black belt of USA too. Not sure how well it would up up north or out west though.

This isn't really well thought out. It's not like whites can get rid of kudzu much better than blacks can.

This is pretty hilarious actually.
It's totally harmless to the environment if you do it right. There's nothing violent or aggressive about it.

Hmm, we could use drones to disperse the seeds over a wide area.

I could see spreading poison ivy but spreading something like kudzu is frankly retarded. And this is not likely to be that effective

He's data mining.

I like the idea. For Woden!

these is a sense of irony about this

Kudzu is a bad idea for obvious reasons.
Why do something malicious?
Plant trees and grasses that are native to the area.

(checked)
Wasted quads

Are you guys serious about botanical warfare?

Could we pioneer a new fiend of warfare?

Nature does this seed bombing thing without us having to do anything to be honest. you'd have a better time trying to figure out what to do with all the trash we've amassed.

Yeah that's going to work out just fine.

Buy some of these seeds poison ivy will take over all of the nog areas in weeks.

topkek

Agreed. Any better suggestions that ivy?

We can speed up the process from 30 years to 2 years though.

Seedbomb with cannabis seeds. Think about it.

That's thoughtful of you to provide a poison ivy identification guide for the ants

Don't you have something larger ?

Uh, aren't we giving niggers a taste of home?

Sheeeiit sorry

ebay.com/itm/Poison-Ivy-30-Seeds-/221567553322

this better

Thanks.

You destroy ghettos by shutting off all the free gibs. Mark my words, when the supreme court allows guns back into all the liberal states will be the moment before Trump turns off the free shit fountain.

when you make your nog destroyed seed balls wear gloves.

That is the proper plant.
As well as bamboo.

Others are non threatening.

Tho, it is questionable if it will have any effect. Afterall, people shit on the floor inside their houses in ghettos. They are their own worst nightmare and they still haven't left.

You guys are talking all sorts of weak shit with botanical warfare. Let me get on the grade of someone who use to do guerilla gardening.

Aim for the plants which will not arise a lot of suspicion. In otherwords, no Devil's Apple trees.

You can also invest into animal species, just be aware that getting caught dumping stuff like snakeheads/asian carp into Detroit waters will get you life in a federal pen.

If Holla Forums could get their hands on that CRISPR software being passed around school campuses we could probably further weaponize plants by making them resilient to pesticides and the like.

Dear faggots
Stop advertising this shitty site on superior chan. It's bad enough there's beastiality there, don't need this scat to top it off
Oh yes, kill yourselves for thinking you're better at anything. Feel free and ban me.

has potential for murrica.
bump from euROPE

Poison-Ivy Chan is /our guy/.
Are the seeds even dangerous to handle?

Dont underestimate the power of nature user. Making the plants invincible wont just be bad for the ghetto, but could potentially spread into the suburbs. It will eventually bite everyone on the ass.

This is quite possibly the dumbest fucking idea ever. You can't kill kudzu, even with fire and we live on a fucking continent, not a bunch of islands. If you plant it in cities it will still overtake the whole fucking continent.

i don't believe they are dangerour to handle but if you have cuts on your hand they can infect it.

Theres a plant called wandering jew. Its impossible to fucking kill. I have some on my property, I've ripped them all out and then dug all the dirt from the area and they always grow back. It wont grow up a building but it will over take any lawns and sidewalks.

If you live in the south bougainvillia grows into a large bush/tree, gets thorns 6"+ that have some type of stinging agent in them hurt like a bitch and can cause infections and they are very hard to kill, you need to cut it down with a saw, and then dig up every last root and kill them each manually.. Very labor intensive.

But overall.. What I would do if I were to devote say $50 and some of my time to being an eco-warrior… Id find one species of annoying creeping plant i think wandering jew will grow anywhere, so maybe that, the other kind of plant I would consider would be what ever species of ivy/climbing plant grows the largest and fastest in the area, and then the rest of the seeds would all be high allergen weeds like ragweed and shit like that.

Also.. If you really want to be a real fucking dick to the niggers I'm sure you could find some really horrible insects that would thrive in the area for sale online or in a field. Or better yet there are videos on youtube on how to distill essence of shit stink and pure stench of decaying flesh.. Combine the two and you will have the stuff the israeli army was throwing on sand nigger houses that made them all flee after a couple of days because the smell wont go away for a long time even if you scrub it.

wild parsnip will grow wild and fast.

This is really all for naught because even if you drive the nigs out of some ghetto hood the case workers will just settle them in some new section 8 development that was recently built in a nicer area. That's how it works

Like, it would be better to keep them in their most ghetto areas (say parts of Detroit that are basically dead now), and be talking about how to keep them there.

Could also go dumpster diving behind restaurants and grab all the thrown out meat and then go around with 2 5 gallon buckets at a time throwing old meat aiming for spots that niggers definitely wont clean. Or better yet.

Heres what you do.. You go to the fish market after they close and you pull all the fish heads and entrails out of the garbage. Throw that shit everywhere… so.. ya know.. your seeds will have extra disgusting fertilizer

Also dumb. The entire fucking "seed bomb" idea itself is fucking dumb for that matter. Any idea what happens when you wet a seed? It fucking germinates - 3 hours drying? Plenty of time for it to sprout. Know what happens when you surround a seed in fucking clay? It can't get any more water. In other words you end up with a bunch of dead seeds, charges for littering and attempted biowarfare. Everything about this idea is fucking dumb.

nah it wouldnt drive them out.. It would make them live like even worse niggers and hopefully cause some type of plague carrying pestilence

It will be easier to rebuild blocks while surrounded by plants than by orcs.

You know, I'm sure I'm being retard slow on the take but I just realized how close Red Skull and the Infinite user are.

when you throw the ball of clay mixed with potting soil… it will eventually hit the ground or some object… which will cause it to form crevices or break into pieces and the seeds are no longer entrapped

come on lad basic shit.

wet newspaper balls with seeds and a rock inside.

What a waste..

Wild Parsnip isn't a joke friend. Never ever fuck with it.

:^)

Fallopia japonica is where it's at, cunts. This is one of the most invasive species in the world. Its' roots are so strong, it'll destroy roads, concrete walls and building foundations. You also absolutely can not get rid of it, ever. If you plant one of them, expect to see 10 or more of them grow and drive out any other flora that was there before.

If this works I am appalled at how those Ghettoites behave. This green plan helps reduce the urban heat island effect, which is a nice plus for the surrounding areas. For enhanced effectiveness mix vines with fast growing, one seasonal plants like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcea or equivalents when doing this in the US. They form a nasty litter which helps capture water in the next year. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convolvulaceae are another very, very nasty group which grow very fast. Old idea btw, pic related. Happy greening!

What do you think happens when an invasive species clogs up your city? The municipal cleaners come and so somebody in city management has to care about the area.
No, you plant what is natural in your area, preferably in your very own watershed, nothing from outside.

Where do you suppose they'll be driven to? I don't think you thought this through.

Cannabis is annual so it will only work for one year. In addition, you'll only attract niggers once they smell it.
It would be a good idea if cops actually cared about weed. In the ghetto, they're too busy with murderers and crackheads to worry about some weed plants.
Ivies are good and are very invasive. They latch onto concrete and weaken mortar joints.

couldn't they just kill the plant?

Yes, but that would require yard maintenance which niggers dont do
they might hire pedro to do yardwork or spray roundup though, roundup/glyphosate is OPs biggest issue

As a farmer, there are a growing number of weeds that are Roundup resistant. What I would recommend would be either Palmer Amaranth(annoying weed thats chem resistant, grows up to 10') or Jimsonweed((nightshade family)has seed pods that change back/forth from a hallucinogen to poison depending on environment)

Ailanthus is always a viable choice. The fucker can grow everywhere.

we could get liberals to help do this saying its to combat global warming.
if it goes south we can point fingers at the left.

i know a horticulturist, im going to ask him about something invasive that climbs and doesnt die every winter, that also produces flowers that produce fuckloads of pollen and will trigger allergies. i dont know if that exists, but i might as well go for the gold.

And there was the recent Hail Hydra shit, where Hydra runs for President and I think he wins

RIGHT WING BOTANIC SQUAD
I recommend growing honey locust

Modern Niggers can't live without gibs

Kek. However the problem with this would be vegan/nature leftists who actually know a bit of botanic shit. If even just one of them realises what kind of seeds that are, the plan is fucked.
It would be better to gather 2-3 friends, cloth as leftists, open a stall with a sign "free orange/weed seeds!" and leave. These niggers would come and grab them like fuck and plant them in their garden all by themselves, just for the word "free" in it, i wouldn't be surprised if they shoot each other for it.

The proper target would be plants that are easy to kill with a medium amount of effort (IE whites can handle it, niggers can not) that will do property damage. Kudzu is out. There is a species of tree that lives near me that sends out roots that tend to pop up new trees next to fences and foundations. If nothing is done, they will grow up and crack the foundations and tear out the fences. A white person can deal with these easily, and will even enjoy the shade the tree produces when it grows up in a reasonable area. Trying to spread shit that is extremely unpleasant and hard or impossible to deal with is stupid. These are lands that need to be reclaimed for the white man.

Only white people who stay inside as children have allergies. Niggers throw their keedz into the streets at 18 months. They will be immune.

Mate in Detroit or even Chicagoo you're looking at areas were there is only one whit guy a suburb and even then they could be one of us

Gay. Invest in some of these stinging trees (Dendrocnide moroides). I got bit by one and it sent me into shock and lasted for months. Pain is instant and incredibly intense and the only way to ease it is to remove the tiny little barbs lodged under your skin. If you tards are looking into weaponised plants, get some of these.

Agreed. We don't want it be unstoppable, just damaging to homes if not dealt with, and optionally a fast growing weed for yards.

What is the name of this species you're talking about?

ok, you sound like a city kid.
thats not true. at all. there are parts of the united states that native americans had to avoid because allergies would literally kill them certain times of the year. even if youre not allergic certain plants can affect you.
niggers are not even native to these areas, they have no chance.
the pollen will leave them drowsy, sick, and weak. also, those types of plants fucking stink.

most vegans and nature leftists know fuckall about plants. the guys at the "top" are the "vermont hiking" liberals that wear straw hats and shop at LL bean and go on nature walks. nobody on the left listens to them because theyre not cool enough.
but enough retarded liberals would follow this and spread this.

also, the selling point to these liberals is that the plants are invasive and horrible. they dont care. this is about nature reclaiming cities. "give nature a fighting chance by being johnny appleseed"

i've been waiting a long time to pull this one out

Lantana is pretty good, nothing will eat it because the leaves are poisonous but birds love the fruit and will spread it.

think of it as a screen so we don't have gaze upon their blighted mess.

bamboo can damage structures/foundations.

tall perennial grasses that dry out could serve as easily ignitable fuel; think prairie fires racing through the ghetto from an errant blunt roach or Newport butt.

it cant all be the same plant. we have to look up whats horribly invasive in our area. in some areas blackberry bushes are fucking horrible and attract animals and bugs. they also have thick roots and tear up concrete, have thorns, and grow extremely fast.
where i live, they have to be taken care of.
watermelon is also extremely invasive and can take over entire yards and areas… but that would have the opposite effect.

kudzu can fuck things up pretty much anywhere. but i dont know what seeds of this plant are like. i've never seen it flower or have pods.

Ive been following the /GGG/ on cuckchan as theyre the only threads worth a shit on there. Friends and I were discussing the ideas of this. In theory it is perfect, but if this destroys the ghetto doesn't that mean it automatically goes to gubmint control?

You are incredibly stupid if you believe niggers will go back to Africa if ghettos are overrun by foliage.

Like RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUAD

I APPROVE

Botanical guerilla attacks are cool but let's not sht into our backyard too hard, okay?

Nausicäa should remain fiction.

Poisonous plants might be the solution.

which includes the animals.

Let's not overdo it, keep it native.
Just pepper the entire area with nettles and whatnot. Mix in some trees and that's your lot. Maybe some vines, but don't go full exterminatus with this shit.

Trees have roots strong enough to damage structures, too. I know, cause a plum tree and its million babies around is trying to claim my shed.

This. You want to be able to reclaim the spacre again

Isn't it already government controlled? Ghettos are usually a mix of state funded housing (government), buildings owned by literal jew slumlords, and the occasional local homeowner (i.e. a spic who coughed up 50k for his shithole). You want the 2nd and 3rd group to sell their properties to whites at firesale prices once the plants take over.

My biggest worry is where the nogs will run to once their housing gets shut down. It's not like they will just poof into dust. This entire plan seems like an exchange: Reclaim the cities in exchange of pushing the nogs into the countrysides where the whites currently are. I don't know if that's a good idea however. I like my privacy and acreage.

Can confirm - bamboo is insanely hard to kill and when it grows it makes a literal wall

I approve of this plan

Damn, I was looking forward to neutron bombs to keep everything built in tact.

There is a plant which smells unbelievably strong like processed weed. Plant this if you want to troll anyone. Plus: perennial plant, so the smell is a persistent nuisance.

step up nigger

That would keep the niggers outside all the time searching for weed. Bradford Pear trees smell like semen and they're all over the place. Spread them to all the nigger neighborhoods and form a stank jungle to keep them inside.

What the actual fuck ???

I've heard of and run into that one a few times. Similar to or in coprosma family from memory. I can find out exactly what it is in a few days if no one knows.
Bamboo gets my vote, some species/environments it will grow 1ft per day, that shit becomes impenetrable after 4-5 years, spreads amazingly effectively through the ground, even over air gaps - yeah we had to make a 30cm wide, 70-100cm deep trench to contain this shit, it still eventually got out! And it will fuck up anything manmade that's not heavy built industrial/civil grade. Even then…

How do you go around with a bucket of rotting meat, tossing it onto people's property, without anyone seeing you?

What about stinging nettles or massive amounts of marijuana?

Kek

nettles and marijuana prefer very similar environments i think. nettles like very wet spots with lots of nutrients, they always grow in the parts of the woods where people go to piss and since niggers are practically animals i'd wager a ghetto would be a great biome for nettles.

I'd suggest Morning Glories instead. They grow somewhat quickly, their vines tangle around everything, they'll grow perfectly in Detroit's humidity, and the best part is that they bloom into these really striking blue and purple flowers that make people more reluctant to pull them out.

One of the most impressive things about bamboo is how little it gives a fuck. Other plants will naturally curve out of the way of obstacles or try to grow around something else, some just give up and die. Bamboo says fuck everything and keeps pushing straight upwards and will break and push away anything that stops it.

Seems like a bad idea if all it does is force them to move out of an infested area and make their nests somewhere else. On the other hand, if you use it like a firebreak, then maybe. Create a dead zone around a nigger infestation?

This is a fucking amazing idea.

inb4 nogs start extracting LSA from the seeds

the only way to resist niggers and jews is to make your land inhabitable without hard work. why do you think we want to go to space?

Earth is still fine and native weeds are a pain in the ass, too.

Niggers have such low agency that throwing trash into their ghettos would probably never get cleaned up.
Squalor is home to them.

with a slingshot from a car

you can make an efficient slingshot with a cut-out large-apperture soda bottle with a hole in the cap and an ordinary latex balloon, fold the end of the balloon (cut after the narrow part) over the bottle opening and maintain it in place with the cap

perfect tool to distribute op's seedbombs

should plant pokeberries, they grow easy and fast and look kind of like grapes. They're also toxic to people.

the only way to be free of niggers and jews is to make your land inhabitable without hard work. why do you think we want to go to space?

And how are those plants going to stop the gibs? The gibs will increase because (you) will pay for new housing/places to live.

Desert dweller here, I am laffin

Why not plant these all in Manhattan? It's a degenerate shit hole anyways. Wouldn't be sorry if NY went down.

Are there any anons unfortunate enough to live near a ghetto who could try this out? Seems very cheap and low risk. Could even experiment and try a few of the different plants recommended here to see which takes best (not kudzu though).

I work as an exterminator. The absolute worst thing you could do is flush the nests of an infestation. It will cause the infestation to spread everywhere. You want to flush an infestation into one area and then contain it there and kill the infestation at the sources the nests.

Think of ghettos like nests. You want to keep non whites contained in ghettos not flush them out of it and have them spread everywhere. I can't believe people are so stupid to think this thread is a good idea.

I will most definitely never not do this in the foreseeable future.

What are some good plants for northern Midwest that won't get me in trouble for planting invasive species?

wouldn't work
manhattan is built over 5 floors worth of underground concrete and nothing will grow there for millenias
the jews living there would threaten to sue the city if their brother's company isn't hired within the hour to spray herbicides on the offending sprout at competitive rates
the terrorgardener trying this shit would be caught on several private cctv networks and would be shot down by private security firms mere seconds after dropping a suspect object near valuable building assets

Yeah, this will actually work. Even if you don't do anything eventually nature will return Detroit to a jungle.

Bamboo is a motherfucker, but can you grow bamboo from seeds? I've only heard of bamboo being grown from shoots.

Wasn't some fungus or insect recently found that dissolves/eats plastic or something? If someone can get his hands on that too, you could even have nature eat all the trash away. And finally, niggers would return to their utmost truest state where civilization has dissolved and mud houses will be erected anew, the golden african age of niggerism here in america.

I like the idea.

In my corner of earth I might recommend blackberry bushes as a fun invasive species to bomb the ghetto with. Or Chinese owned home's yards…they don't take care of their yards to begin with and these fucking bushes will overtake everything in no time.
Plus their thorns make people sick!!!
But the berries are good.

Bamboo flowers only every decade or so but seeds do exist. Otherwise stealthily planting a few shoots is all it takes to make a Bamboo forest.

Get the fuck out of here faggots.

nigger please. You're as bad as the urban hipsters who think detroit is a great place for vegetables or parking garages make efficient farms.

Ah there we go thanks.

destroying homes in ghettos and making properties more difficult to maintain will cause the government to build housing projects to house those people. they build tenaments and keep them there. do you think niggers in detroit are going to move into your suburban neighborhood because the houses in detroit have been swallowed by plants?

the government is going to build large concrete tenaments to stick them in.

i used to live near a welfare zone full of nigger houses. the houses fell into disrepair because of a storm. they condemned all the houses and marked them for demo. they put the nigs in temp section 8 houses all over while they wait. now theyre building the tenaments and are going to stick them in it. the houses held maybe 16-20 families. the tenament theyre building is going to house about 200 effectively removing them from other neighborhoods.

This is a funny idea but I worry is true. Even if you turn the concrete jungle into a literal jungle, they'll just resettle the nogs in other white neighborhoods. Unless you believe in accelerationism it'd be better to leave them in their zoo.

Right Wing Botanical Society

Sounds great until they give you the gift of diversity by building the tenements right next to your white neighborhood, as they always do.

Either you're a kike or just incredibly unintelligent.

The federal government has been continually expanding section 8 into white areas. The population of ghettos have been declining rapidly since the 2000s. If ghettos became uninhabitable this would be a good excuse for the government to disperse blacks everywhere.

So right plan, wrong target ? Target blacks in white areas.

datura grows easily, spread seeds and memes "legal high" and soon watch thousands of nigs kill themselves and eachother in a state of indefatigable delirium.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

Why not plant hemp?

Nig areas are concrete jungles. So you'll have to go with a variety of weeds that don't need much soil or water. Some thistle type bitches are a good choice.

In a warm climate, that's excellent. Say, North Carolina on down.

How about something with poisonous berries to get the little nogs that are dumb and starving?

We need to get some farmers in here.

I bet you wear womens clothing. This faggotry was kek worthy though.

Aren't you cute. Must be 12 and European. Sorry kiddo but it doesn't work that way in nigtown.

Nigs are like 80x more autistic then anyone now. Baby Tyrone just shits himself and drools all day.

Yes it grows very well but not in the epicenters of coondom.

Where do you think they'll go? Plus, they've put up with random fucking bullets and syringes on the street for decades. The American black is a lazy, dumb animal. They'll probably LIKE IT. Some greenery.

Start with an abandoned lot. Plenty of those everywhere in coontown. You want these bitches to go to seed and spread and spread. You just need to seed it and nature will do the rest.

Your first exposure to memetics being real? Mindblowing isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasian_swamphen#Description

wmkeck.org/impact

what kind of hellberries do you have growing in your neck of the woods?

That's probably the only plant niggers would bother to tear up.

What the hell? When I was a kid I used to pick these berries all the time with my mom. We'd drive around the county looking for bushes by the side of the road then pick them clean. Made lots of great pies with them.

The thorns scratch you up good, but nothing more.

Got this in spades in Maine. It's just about gone native now, and nobody would bat an eye if a yard started filling up with it.
Apparently the young shoots are tasty like green apples or rhubarb.

This is a good one. There's an abandoned shed along one of the trails I take my dog on that's completely overgrown with blackberry brambles. Blackberries grow remarkably well in nearly all climates, and have actually had a devastating effect on the ecology of some of the Hawaiian islands. Plus, they're such a literal pain to remove, orcs would never go through the trouble.

let's do this

I maintain that it's bad policy to give the orcs free delicious berries.

Kudzu is actually food, the asians will simply replace the nignogs.
Anything that vines, has a large root, and many seeds. I suggest various varieties of Wild Cucumber as they fit all such characteristics and the roots may be harvested for medicinal uses after the niggers are gone. Moonflowers are also a viable pick, as the seeds are easily available at stores.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU POSTED?
YOU COULD ENDANGER WHITE COMMUNITIES TOO WITH THAT THING, OR EVEN THE WHOLE CONTINENT

What plant can you recommend for California?

As others have posted, Blackberrys, Kudzu, Japanese Honeysuckle, Virginia Creeper, or Carolina jessamine.

Public funds will be wasted fixing any damage this manages to do, you're only going to hurt tax payers.

Here, this can be found wild all over the coast. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marah_oreganus
RIGHT NOW is when the seedpods should be visible and they are most viable once dry on the vine. These plants, a nigger will never, ever get rid of, as it requires digging up a rootball that can be easily over 50lbs, even 100lbs+ from underground! They are native to north america, have massive vines, are not food, and can be used to make soap and foot soaks…. things niggers should, but do not use.
BEST OF ALL, if they eat the seeds to try and "get high" they'll wind up essentially going to hell for the duration and may either die, or be de-niggerfied from the traumatic experience.

dubs confirm, but only AFTER the nigger leaves. In reality, the nigger gets fined every month for not fixing his mess, until the city evicts him.

Biological Warfare, pretty cool.
Throw some poisonus berries in there.

Also, where will they move to? Is the goal to hoard them in one place? What if they scatter everywhere with the help of gibs.

nonono not kuzdu
you dont wanna endanger the red counties too

That's a fucking horrible idea.

If they could do that shit, they'd have done it already. The reason there are nogs in ghettos at all is because there are reasons they can't infest a White neighborhood with them. Either they fear backlash, they don't have the logistics to get in, or the nearby White neighborhoods have the legal and economic means of stopping a section ape incursion.

Hence why we cannot use plants that are edible to humans and native to asia, like kudzu or the Himalayan blackberry. SEasians (the niggers of asia) will move in when the nigs move out, and form their own ghettos.
Anything in this family en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marah_(plant) is viable. Anything in the morning glory family, can help, bht will not choke out the nignogs. The bamboo option is semiviable, but difficult to implement.

Ideally we're looking for either vines with many seeds and large roots, or plants that grow 20feet tall, QUICKLY, and spread with shoots from their root systems.

This idea is pretty great because the negro doesn't know anything about nature by default.

Sort of, they're also hollow and barely worth harvesting. Kudzu is also edible, but both are more of a survival food than anything else.

All of the plants posted in here are fairly easy to remove on a small to medium scale like a backyard. Having said, the owners may actually be happy about things free blackberries in their backyard.

The kudzu scare, like all boogeyman stories about invasive species is a total farce, same goes for the asian knotweed. All you have to do is mow them a couple of times and they're as good as dead. If everything else fails, just rent a few goats for a month, but it's almost never necessary.

Link zum Artikel
enorm-magazin.de/ich-nenne-es-blumengraffiti

If they have any natural skills at all, apart from picking cotton, it's cooking and gardening. Negresses in particular are often surprisingly knowledgeable about plants and can often rise the rank of Voodoo Priestess.

What a load of shit. The nigger fears the forest.

Dindu priestesses main job was to preform ghetto abortions using poisons, more dead dindu children the better so let's encourage this

AYO HOL UP

YOU WUZ SAYSING WE WUZ PREISTUSES AN SHIET

Definitely gardening, not farming. You've got to make that distinction.

to hijack on this comment, there is a plant called giant hogweed that is currently a pain in ass in Europe

blackberries will bunker down harder than most here can imagine, every branch that hits the ground will grow roots, from which 4-5 new branches grow.
if you miss ANYTHING while removing them it will come back with a vengeance.

And they will be spread by birds into white neighborhoods. I've lived in the PNW, do not fucking spread the invasive Himalayan blackberry! even though I loved eating them.

And that's they never came anywhere with farming plants or animals in Africa? And that's why the tribes that did do something so they could grow plants and raise animals got killed by other aggressive and often cannibalistic tribes which ate the seeds instead of planting them and killed the animals mindlessly instead of letting procreate before killing them?

I suppose you're talking about blacks that are not totally brain dead and live in America. People in this thread are talking about the ghetto nigger, the niggers that only can leech and waste money and space.

Can confirm. This shit will take over your entire lawn, gets in your animals eyes and costs thousands in the end if you dont want them to go blind etc, causes burns and blistering if you touch it, you pretty much need a fucking biosuit just to get rid of it.. its a massive pain in the ass, and costs a lot of money on the side if you dont get rid of it yourself, or have to deal with the consequences. It also spreads really fast. If you leave a couple stocks up, it can fill your entire yard the next year.. and if you remove it at a bad time, it just spreads everywhere.

Oh and the Pierce pic was for the guy saying niggers hate the forest. I was going to say Pierce seemed to think it was their natural habitat, being apes and all.

Any faggot here suggesting planting invasive species is a concrete jungle living faggot that needs to kill themselves.
Zebra mussels and lamprey eels have completely fucked the Great Lakes and we're fighting like hell to prevent Asian Carp from swimming up the Mississippi river into Lake Michigan,
Come on goy lets cause irreparable damage to our communities by planting invasive species.
Kill yourselves.

Then why has every single nigger country been deforested? Their nature is to destroy the forest. Further, they just get eaten by forest creatures. user, I've been around enough niggers to know they fear the woods and hate nature.

Hence why I'm suggesting native plants like the american "wild cucumber" that spreads rapidly, produces many large seeds, a giant fucking root, and is almost impossible to get rid of if not IMMEDIATELY removed. Once it's been there a year, it's pretty much there for good.

They deforested it because they got money from white people for the wood. Its like Haiti. They dont cut trees down because they are afraid of them, they cut them down because they learned cutting trees down was easier than farming. Cut trees, sell to the white man, buy food from the white man. Whoops, all the trees are gone, its whiteys fault for teaching us how to make the wheel, and simple hand tools like saws.

NO! Do not spread this, dickweed

for the love of god dont introduce that leaved devil

user, you sound like a libtard. Explain fucking Madagascar then, completely deforested before any europeans arrived, except for one fucking species due to superstition.

Seeds dont pop like popcorn when you had water
It usually take a few days in ideal conditions
Outdoor in less ideal conditions weeks even YEARS.

The biggest question is this: If you destroy the ghettos to the point that not even the darkies will live in it, where do they go? These aren't carnivorous plants we are talking about unfortunately. The populations will shift - meaning they go OUT of the ghetto and into non-ghetto areas, thus spreading the ghettos. It's like seeing a cyst and advocating squeezing it so the pus gets everywhere. So why the fuck would you want that?

And all this talk of invasive species just because 'they dangerous!' or 'they hard to kill!' is stupid, malicious shock value. The goal is infrastructure damage, which can be achieved with average plants or fucking mushrooms for that matter. Plants need soil and light to grow, while many mushrooms/molds can grow literally in concrete, pavement, plaster, you name it. All they need is filth, which ghettos have in abundance. Spores can be harvested and spread nigh invisibly, lifecycles very quick, the fruiting bodies (mushrooms) can cause visible damage while the non-sexual bodies (mycelium) are devouring the substructures - And, most important for you retards advocating invasive species, they won't spread beyond that filth to destroy good areas.

But again, why would you want to accelerate the decay of ghettos so that the darkies living there have to move out or 'go back to nature'? And on top of that make ANOTHER problem in the form of weeds or toxic organisms that will follow them? Either way makes a burden for everyone else.

And the aussie abos? we gave them money too? 60k years ago?

To my knowledge madagascar has a thriving jungle with many unique species, some only discovered recently. Sounds like youre talking out of your ass. Also, If you think pointing out that niggers natural habitat is one similar to apes, that they didnt have the wheel, or simple tools before whites showed up - and that as soon as they could, they abandoned feeding themselves and instead went for easy ways to rely on white labor - is a libtard thing - you might be retarded.

I dont even think they grew food for themselves before whites, farming is probably a white concept. Just guessing here. They probably ate berries and raw meat or something, rarely cooking animals except when they managed to obtain fire from lightning strikes, like the people off the indian coast who still dont know how to make fire.

I said as soon as international trade from white countries showed up, niggers started cutting trees down and abandoned feeding themselves. They fed themselves with their wood, like haiti, and then starved to death afterwards eating mud pies because they are too fucking stupid to grow any food, or too lazy. Plenty of international organizations try to teach the nigger to fish, but he continues to beg for food. I guess you think thats what libtards believe.

yeah and while we're at it lets just give all of the mosquitoes aids and make it so that if they bite you it gives you the black plague as well. who cares if it spreads all through the entire continent lol
seriously though this is fucking retarded. are you incapable of thinking long term? that gook plant needs to be eradicated. we dont need anymore of it spreading

This is unwise. When you push parasites out of an area where do you expect they will go? NGOs will probably swoop in and help relocate them to whiter areas. Imagine you have a clear bag full of diarrhea, you press down putting pressure on one side of the bag and all the shit simply floods the other side. This plan doesn't get rid of the problem.

we want to be able to reclaim the land once the niggers are gone, you guys

I never took the time to read up on the history of gas huffers tbh, the gas huffers on my continent had hollow bones they called syringes, and claim that means they invented the syringe. Thats about the only thing they contributed to humanity. That, and killing off the solutrean/clovis people who were in the Americas before them. Thats all there really is worth knowing about North American gas huffers, and our huffers have larger brains than yours. Maybe when you reach Australian abbo tier brain weight (the lowest in the world) you just go full retard and start destroying everything because.. reasons.

As an alternative, I would suggest measures to sterilize the ghettos. Introduce substances into the food and water to that end. This targets the actual problem.

Can we please seed bomb the whole planet?

Just introduce a vasectomy for certain benefits like the prison judge did. You don't even need to do it secretly this way, since niggers are dumb enough to do it if you market it correctly.

Perhaps instead of destroying ghettos this seedbomb idea could be used to improve nice neighborhoods. Think about it:

This is good. We'll use plants offensively and defensively. Right Wing Plant Squads when?

Good. I'd go for some fresh pavement apes moving next door to your average cuckservative or liberal suburbanite. It would serve them right.

It's like we are everything Hippies wish they could've been.

not tasty. it's sour and edible but by all means not a fun flavor.

This is already a thing people do. "Guerilla gardening".

this idea is pretty bad and will only lower property values so a major investor can buy up everything

We should start organizing so that we have major investors to exploit on this stuff. Holla Forums should have a business division, we should have several business that are known to be run by people who do things like donate money to charities for white people in appalachia and South Africa etc, so we can stop supporting kikes and buy white.

the scourge of the northwest will swallow the world whole

You're an idiot if you think it's an invasive species like that. There's already ivy and bamboo and blueberries spotted around all over the place in my town it's not the same as illegally importing africanized bees or tree killing beetles.

By invasive it means it will spread aggressively and kill surrounding plants. If it really were a fucking ecological disaster situation it wouldn't be so easy to get your hands on, I can go buy ivy at the local home depot for christ sake.

Go back to reddit, nigger. It's accepted fact that Madagascar has lost over 80% of it's forests due to niggers, starting over 2000 years ago.

Christ you're an idiot.

polite sage

Now that I am fucking into! I'm willing to dedicate myself to this one. I suggest creating an umbrella company, sort of a workers guild for Holla Forumsacks where the main company handles licensing and finding jobs for independents, and then conglomerating successful models that need to go big (placing the user that founded said model, in charge of course) and making it happen. Why should only our enemies use the corporate system? I call CEO!

We druids now I guess.

are we going to pull off Operation Astaroth?

Astaroth was a bioweapon developed on Earth by the Principality of Zeon, that accelerated and encouraged the proliferation of plant growth at extremely high levels. It was a weapon of slow, irreversible destruction that was designed with the objective of transforming the Earth into a giant, uninhabitable forest.

Sieg Zeon

Why not?

Corporations a shit. I was just talking about a Holla Forums business list, maybe put a requirement on it that X number of profits must be given to whites in situations that warrant it, like that charity who plan to help whites when the civil war breaks out. There are many things that white people feel compelled to get, which kikes pretty much own entirely, or have enough of a control on it that they are the go-to source. Anything you can get on Amazon for example, we should be buying off white people instead. I dont really have any actual hard plan, but Ive thought for a long time that we should collectively start avoiding giving any shekels to kikes and non-whites in general. Plenty of other people avoid supporting white stores, we should be cutting them out, and making them go bankrupt. These are OUR countries, how dare they think they can not support white companies, and expect whites to support them.

Its not always easy, though. In a shit mixed country or area, sometimes the place is run by whites but the staff is non-white. Obviously they are profiting off whites at that point, so you can walk out anyways.. but what if a kike owns a store, and the clerk is white. You cant just say "Hey, does a Jew own this place?" before deciding. Itd be nice to just have a list of companies you know are white owned, and even better if you knew they were Holla Forumsacks and contributed to charities focused on suffering whites, or preventing genocide, or whatever. Double plus good if we had some kind of synergy system where Holla Forums companies all start working together and cutting non-white subsidiaries out etc, we could cut non-whites out of half the western business environment just by sticking together racially, as the kikes have done against us.

Not subsidiary, I meant suppliers or something, cant think of the word. Holla Forums company A makes a product that needs materials that would be produced by kikes, Holla Forums company A uses the Holla Forumsack business directory to find Holla Forums company B and buy the materials off them instead. A and B both donate money to charities benefiting whites.

Then, later on, after this system exists, you start making new charities, and you send the money from the donations to those instead. Those charities would focus on things like.. taking care of families of white people who have died opposing white genocide. Money for political pressure groups, and large scale agitation against white genocide. Soros tier actions, against Jews. The problem is, organizing all this.. and of course, these things require people out in the open, which comes with risk.. and how do you find those people, and know they are trustworthy. Its all much easier said than done.

Are negroids as a species affected by poison ivy? If so, we could get a shit-ton of that to spread around. They’ll refuse to take any precautions when pulling it out or running around in it.

Good stuff, but I suggest you start a new post for Holla Forumscorp ideas to maintain focus.

Just planting seeds. Ha, pun.

I think you're overestimating physiological differences here. Why would they have magic resistant skin?

Thats the beauty of a guild though, when businesses are kept small, but affiliated, they don't need all the "diversity"!

that's not posion ivy user that's a winter creeper that thing spreads everywhere and kills everything around it's path

Im a good ideas man, but a bad leader. I need a Hitler.

Same reason they’re have no resistance to MAOA-L; they’re not the same species. Same reason that abbos can’t metabolize alcohol; THEY’RE NOT THE SAME SPECIES.

Why do you think niggers get different heart medication, user? Even the most subtle genetic differences can present in large physiological changes. I’d think that niggers would be more resistant to poison ivy, genetically, because they’ve spent the most time naked in the wilderness without medicine of all the five “human” species.

That may create a hazard zone. That shit grows into mass vines 4-5 inches in diameter, and to cut it releases fine powder that aerosolizes and can get into the lungs of the white workers who will eventually clean the area.

Another problem is that creating the seed bombs is to risk exposure, in some way or another.

In this poison ivy removal project, one of the black workers is wearing minimal protective gear compared with the other workers. He's wearing only a V-neck undershirt and long gloves, even though the other workers have full body suits.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVh_vt4lQ1I

I'm a good leader… If you want a ruthless tyrant who will wipe out every kike and mudslime right down to the last drop of unborn blood and frozen embryo on the face of this earth, with no care for reputation or moral obligations, even if half the planet must be rendered to ash.

Kek, m8. We have carp and sucker everywhere here. The only fish invasive to Detroit waters is the Gobi and it's already here.
Boats from China love to empty their bows when they dock with raw goods.

It can't grow anywhere that has a winter season and it's already everywhere in the US south.
Calm the fuck down

If you bakas are actually going to plant seeds in ghettos, do not use any invasive species because it will get you in trouble and fuck up the environment.

This. Make it a johnny appleseed situation, not malicious.

I'd love to hear how you think this would go down.

You shouldn't fuck with nature regardless of if you get in trouble or not.

Honestly just getting the local section 8 to return to the forest would be great. Eventually they'd have to return to the shit cities if the local gov keeps moving them around since the cities would be the places with the most means to deal with it.

Anyone who gardens or farms is "fucking with nature". Planting ivy around nigger neighborhoods hardly makes you Icarus.

Trees take forever to grow and can be removed easily. Fast growing vines are a much better idea.

If it is not invasive it doesn't spread.
If it doesn't spread it doesn't destroy.
If it is invasive then it is likely already a known quantity.
If it spreads in urban environments then it likely gets throttled in rural.

As it is most of the plants listed here may already be considered permanently endemic to the places they were introduced. Virginia creeper and Japanese knotweed are never, ever, going to be eliminated. They can in coming centuries get adapted to. Nature is not something that can be broken, it can only change. Deserts become forests, sea become mountains. An infestation of a dangerous plant is hardly a permanent salting of the earth.

The aim here is to passively eliminate the enemy's home. Any real attempt to reclaim the territory would have us bulldoze these places to bedrock, destroying these topsoil pests. You remind me of the fucks who whine about the great barrier reef going away. It only exists because abbos burnt down the continent, sending all the forests to the sea as smoke. Nature is, and will endure our petty wars.

reddit has the perfect solution

Well there's your problem. You should have ground-gapped it.

this, fuck the consequences.

If it was meant to be a home, they'd have already destroyed it 'environmentally' anyway.

Not the point. Fuck the enemy. Consequence comes when we get there, and should be planned for. Start a weed removal business, only do jobs in white areas or recent white purchases, take the clippings from the job and continue destroying ghettos.
Nature has always been our ally and mentor. Look at the weapons it has grown for our use!

Start an online business that sells "weed bombs" to niggers. Tell them they just need to throw them around their neighborhood and soon they'll have lots of weeds.

And im guessing you think they will go back to africa?

people are saying how the displacement is a negative factor, but with enough planning we could send them all the way to lib, hipster areas like Socal for a bit of a chuckle

We absolutely are. Come help us realize the potential of an American folk movement.

I'm willing to bet that most the dysgenic bullshit that goes on in Western societies would be quelled if one were to introduce a reward of, say, a few thousand dollars to women in exchange for them being sterilized. It would be a simple and I dare say effective solution, with the added bonus of being very hard to argue against rationally.

A bill just like that was introduced in Tennessee, in relation to criminals. Shorter sentences I think, if they agreed to sterilization.

What they don't understand is that with a CA license they have there by given them permission to drive in any other state in the country.

What the other 49 states need to do is say CA license isn't valid in their state anymore.

whoops wrong thread

WRONG! Niggers are fucking retarded. check an IQ chart. Niggers can't grow shit. Look at africa.
That would be a nice distinction with out a difference, but they suck at gardening. See any niggers in africa gardening to get their food? no? oh that's right they are retarded.

uhh….no. Niggers are awful at this too. If they were any good, you'd see nigger resturants, but you don't because they suck at cooking. You ever seen these orcs shopping? You ever seen a nigger at a whole foods? No, Because they buy pre-packaged crap. They have literally zero skills at cooking.

Even plant's that they want to grow, and attempt to grow good such as marijuana, they fail, they fail fucking hard. It's always comes out as gutter trash because they suck at everything. Side note, the marijuana industry is 80+% white cause nobody can farm like the white man. the remaining ~20% is pan faces worming their way into the business t. grower

Additionally, don't ever stick up for niggers like that, it's unbecoming and blatantly obvious you got a touch of the tar brush.

UNDERRATED POST

Seriously, go over to link related and read the stories. Literally every story comes out the same, and never good.

erowid.org/plants/datura/datura.shtml

They're a different case. Those morons learned to burn dry forests as an easy way of killing and cooking whatever lived in them.

what sort of hyper-advanced fire building abo civilization are you thinking of, user?

YES

Plant native grasses that are sharp.
Plant native thorny vines and bushes
Plant native poison berries
Plant native irritating plants like Poison Oak

Remember, one main pillar of Fascism is ECO-FASCISM. If you willingly introdue invasive plant species in your ecosystem, you're no better than the people who invite illegals into the country.

I'd rather have to deal with kudzu than niggers if it comes down to the choice.

Doublepostin like a fag, but scratch my last post, this is a much better idea.

The ones that existed long before they literally forgot how to make fire. (Yes, this happened)/

Too late:
plants.usda.gov/core/profile?symbol=hema17
Might as well have it grow in nigger centers.

It takes like 7 years for bamboo to lay roots before it grows out of control though. Not viable unless you plan to dig a trench and plant mature shoots.

typical nigger back yard after being cleaned up.
those that don't have trees will have 3ft tall grass, weeds, dead leaves, trash and sometimes. lawn mowers that rusted from never being used.

this is fucking retarded
- jap memeballs are unnecessary, if it's sufficiently terrible, it won't need protection
- niggers don't care
-) '(poison) will get you fucked up, mane' memes will spread and kill white kids elsewhere while shaniqua is still shitting out niglets
all I see is a way to ramp up tensions, "white people are trying to plant poison plants they hate us so much" (which could be turned into getting niggers to kill common landscaping plants, redpilling even more whites)
another option is very annoying plants like Tribulus terrestris or sticker grass

with this much effort, you might as well throw nails or homemade caltrops out in ghettos.

ps fuck off

nigger, poison ivy affects primates in general.

two words
giant hogweed

abos are a miracle

Kudzu is native to Michigan although it's invasive. $20 for 20 plant tubers.
If Hitler lived in Detroit, he would do whatever was necessary to eliminate the raping murdering niggers.
War isn't eco-friendly, you fucking faggot, but Hitler engaged in it.
Detroit or Kudzu, nigger?

That plant has been suggested in this thread multiple times already.

I suggest heracleum sosnowskyi instead, if you can get your hopefully thickly gloved hands on it. Same thing, just stings more strongly.

Right Wing Gardening Squads

I eat shoots and leaves.

my sides

fuck the consequences, the image of detroit being swallowed by an insatiable green inferno of kudzu is too good to pass up

But wait, there's more! Thanks to not knowing fire or clothes, they actually almost froze to extinction when climate cooled globally after the middle ages. The last survivors started stealing blankets from white colonists right after the latter first arived in 'straya. If whites had arrived there a century later, there would be no abos to be found anywhere.

imagine being so stupid you can't fucking dig a hole to sleep in

That's obviously a sign of oppression, goy. You need to compensate them for it, as it is your fault.

Man, I incinerated an acre of yard after hitting it with roundup to get rid of those fuckers and they still came back.

ok kike

neighbors refused to fix the fence keeping their feral dogs in, so i planted a fence made of bastardberry bramble, which subsequently engulfed their entire yard, i highly reccomend it for this sort of thing

what the fuck kind of retardation do you have

they live in suburban neighborhoods in major cities

How the fuck are you going to grow anything in a concrete desert? Niggervilles at least have yards - most of them unmaintained which makes shit easier.

jews cannot pass within 10 feet of any plant,they also don't have saliva

in all seriousness it's because they maintain their yards, you dumb fuck

what part of suburban don't you understand you fucking retard

houses
lawns
trees
bushes

things like bamboo and that japanese plant are unstoppable if planted all over an neighborhood, they would need every invasive species control company in the state for one neighborhood

If you're gonna seed bomb a city, you gotta seed bomb it ALL at once, not once a day/week/etc. It needs to be one and done so that'll be waaaaaaay too late for anyone to actually do anything. The drawbacks are that it'll be difficult to adjust if you're new since it'll be "one and done" and also, you'll literally need gorrillion seed bombs to fuck a whole city at once; the amount of manhours for that many bombs would take a year.

Speaking of, if a lot of certain materials are bought at once, won't it be fairly simple to trace back who seed bombed the city?

You're really overstating it. My parents have had a patch of bamboo for 20 years. It doesn't get any bigger because whenever a new shoot comes up in the yard it gets mowed down within a few days.

Bamboo goes out of control if you neglect it. But if you actually care for your yard, you can keep it under control.

While there are many kikes living in mostly white suburban communities, they're a small minority in each. You'd be hitting a dozen of whites for every kike. Also, people there maintain their yards, so it's exceedingly hard for any infestation to get out of control.
Actual majority jewish districts are all townhouses and similar medium-to-high density housing with no surrounding greens.

Trash the ghetto and have the government move all the niggers at your expense
Was getting your kids raped part of your plan?

Use seed bombs in targeted attacks on enemy subversives
Now this is more like it. The more they're dealing with hyper-invasive plants springing up over their houses, the less time they have to subvert our schools and spread critical theory. Play your cards right and they might not even know they've been attacked, they'll just think it's bad luck. Deploy your bombs during a summer storm, too - water and sunlight right there to get the party started.

Then don't buy them all at once like a retarded nigger.

This shit would be perfect for Detroit, though.
We have entire blocks of burned out abandoned houses and factories.
Kudzu is better because it can grow on concrete and really needs nothing. The vines have little fingers that attach themselves to concrete or any porous surface and then begin to go into it and search for water and nutrients and pretty much destroy brick and mortar joints.
A lot of what is needed in Detroit is something that will cover the trash. Obviously, nobody will do anything about the trash so let the Kudzu break it down further and help it decompose.
I worry that because of the winters, Kudzu won't do the job quick enough, though.
Imagine how awesome Detroit would look if it was reclaimed by nature. It would look like beautiful ruins. This is actually worthwhile but I don't want to get shot in Detroit for no reason.

I've been on that site for over an hour reading stories about people who have tried this stuff. It's insane, datura sounds dangerous as fuck.

It really would be beautiful. Imagine the Little Belt Railway, but on a city scale.

From the amount of (you)s, I take it Kudzu is extremely dangerous?

Kudzu is about as invasive as you can get. If one were to start seedbombing with kudzu instead of a lesser weed, it'd be the equivalent of destroying a wasp nest with a nuke.

This game that came out in 2012 is about a datura trip. It's insane shit.

I saw some charts showing how the whites from areas where nigs or sand nigs are most prevalent also had the highest rates of racism against those nigs. Though you may be right and it could just make things worse thanks to (((diversity programming))).

I wonder if we can force all the whites to flight into a spot there's no escape from, cornering them and forcing hem to realize there's no running away, only killing.

Been a while since I've laughed this hard at a post. I don't even care if it's bait; nothing in it shows any understanding for how the world works and it's perfect in nearly every way. This isn't a video game, most seeds don't instantly pop open and begin to sprout the second water touches them, even in 3 hours. The clay isn't arty shit FIRED IN A KILN, it's just natural porous clay like that found in soil. Dirt balls isn't littering unless you're scattering them all over public sidewalks, which isn't what you should do if you're planning on shit taking root anyway. And I REALLY want to see the police charge leveled for "attempted bio-warfare", especially with plant seeds. Thank you for this beautiful post, user.

this, the most they can pin you with is minor vandalism, at best.

As with any efforts the biggest problem is always that funding can make or break even the best plans. Diversity fetishising jews hold too much money and power and will do anything to wreck our shit.

yeah, spread that shit all over, it'll be bath salts 2: shaman boogaloo

I should add that a lot of whites (not (((whites)))) get uncomfortable when you tell them that they are not only a minority in the world but also increasingly so in their own country. We may not need to induce more white flight.

Hard maple trees lol. That will be the end of it.

pretty sure fucking trees are hard to plant inconspicuously

spread it with a drone

I mean like a white person's reservation, like we do with alcohol-americans, gather up all the whites and put them into a massive city for whites only. Market it via white guilt.

Niggers are generally too dumb to understand these things. Even if one were to try, they'd probably overdose.

Otherwise, just call the po-po on them for illicit drugs.

CRISPR isn't a software idiot, it's a process. And i'd be amazed if you could do it for less than $10,000 at an absolute minimum. You'd need a thermalcycler, two centrifuges (one for ~1mL volumes and one for ~1L volumes), a shaker that can maintain a temperature of 37 degrees, a way to sterilize media and glassware, a set of micropipettes, agarose casting and running equipment, DNA stain visualization equipment, enzymes, glassware, and more consumables than you can possibly imagine. Digital dumpster diving might get you a used set of equipment for the figure above, but new labs routinely spend $25,000 - $50,000 on new molecular biology equipment

And that's not even mentioning the fact that genetically modifying Kudzu and Nutgrass to grow even faster is one of the worst ideas I've seen in a while.

This would make the news allot faster

Checked, for extra luck.

It's time to push back against plant bigotry. "Invasive species" is a racist term. We need to push for "botanical diversity", "botanical inclusion", and "botanical enrichment."

Sounds like something jews would wish on us.

Remember, the places we want to do it to are already lost to us. Fuck detroit, chicago, LA. We overkill this. If the government really gives a shit about removing the plants they can do it no problem. It will take a while but right now no one gives a shit about removing plants because there really isnt a pressing issue to do it.

That would make the perfect excuse for any cop involvement:

Don't worry, officer. We are just spreading edible plants, …
… and flowers to improve the neighborhood.

we should start a bullshit organization that professes to help impoverished neighborhoods by planting "natural food sources"

This is the best idea ever
people crying about it live near the ghetto
dont let your memes be dreams

Well, did you think about modifying kudzu with giant hogweed genes to copy its defensive toxin cocktail? Would be a nice addition to any nigborhood.

That's some low hanging fruit agent smith

(checked)
you got me, dangerous radical number 23079, you got me

the motion-blurred animu girls with Japanese words in the background are the way we members of the deeper state communicate with eachother

If you feed your enemies, you win.

Seeds
Fries
Laxatives
Birds
Let's face it, none of you neets have the balls to be throwing shit out of their car. Much less in the ghettos. Instead you can just feed the birds in the park like some autist. Just germinate the seeds or whatever to make sure they grow in a decent time frame.
Also, any fast reproducing house penetrating weed will do. Nogs are too poor/lazy to be maintaining their garbage house. No need to fucking permanently destroy a city if we plan to rebuild it.

And you would like to change that to "the vine that ate absolutely fucking everything?" That shit spreads.

Seed the perimeter?

there is no need to destroy a city with kudzu, but i really, really want to destroy a city with kudzu

also the bird idea is great, but it would take a lot of birds, and would probably just end up fucking up a nearby forest

trash doves don't leave cities

i guess, but i reckon it's still a bit of a stretch expecting it to go anywhere

i think a small slingshot from a moving car would be more than sufficient

(checked)
tbh they should just let loose a bunch of goats and let them go feral, they eat all sorts of shit and can climb to anywhere

Fill cities with kudzu and goats. Please.

more like canada

man, plants are weird

And then niggers will be living in their natural habitat.

I think you'll have to up it a little and make seed bombs of exclusively toxic plants. Maybe add annoying plants like Pozwood.

>engulf san francisco in pozwood

this must happen

Could anybody identify this species? Looks perfect for the task.

This list has some very promising candidates for seed bombs:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants#Other_poisonous_plants

Btw is this some kind of biological warfare?

Absolutely not, officer! We're just helping spread the beauty of nature to the most impoverished neighborhoods. #LoveWins

Can confirm. African nogs can still live in the most absolutely disgusting living conditions imaginable, be it parks, latrines, abandoned buildings filled with decaying lead, once we even saw one sleep on a tree and another into a dumpster. American nogs on the other hand flock to cities and residential areas. I say, let's Make America Green and White Again.

It's already govt controlled. Remember that if a region is too white, the govt will try to enrich it by encouraging nogs and spics to live there.

The reality of it all would be that half of them keeps living there because they're used to getting pushed around by things they don't understand while the richer half will just move into a big city, removing potential dem voters from otherwise red areas. By the way using fungi to spread shit around would b hilarious.
We are the Gaia Soldiers basically.

I know of oak trees that grew almost horizontally because they were searching for sunlight, sunlight that was being blocked by older trees.

As if this shit plant even needs care. What is wrong with people.

Is there a German plant that can overtake it?
Also this video is this thread condensed, I finally found it after weeks of not remembering its name.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

I honestly don't know how that would end.

And you want to do this why? So they end up being moved into nicer neighbourhoods?

Preferably where the 'diversity' loving Leftists live, yeah.

Working class white neighbourhoods always have to suffer this shit first.

Also, another option is to just spread seeds fucking everywhere. Even if they land on stone or asphalt, birds will eat them and spread them everywhere.

I have a free tree, mint and blackberry in my backyard thanks to birds.

What makes you think they'll put up with it? We're not talking about the relocation of a few neighborhoods, we're talking about relocating a sizeable part of a city here. I wonder if it's even possible.

Only if you're one of the retards honestly thinking of planting shit like crocus or whatever. Native weeds and annoyances that grow everywhere and are hard to get rid of are hardly against the law, or else any kid picking dandelions and shepherd's purse would be guilty of crimes, nevermind the people dumb enough to pick poison ivy.

So if they find your seed bomb with native plant seeds and discover it's selected purely for harmful effects on humans, and you've been spreading them around niggers, you won't have to worry about intent?

Please elaborate on your scenario where law enforcement stops you and charges or arrests you for removing a dirt clod from your pocket.

Great post. Let's start creating tactics around this idea.

I think we can all agree that Detroit should be the first to be targeted.

Which ones are native to the area?
I think these plants should be spread around walking paths and in between buildings, making passage harder and more risky.
Which ones?
The vines should obviously be planted around the base of buildings.
The thorny bushes should also be planted around paths and in between buildings.
Around the playgrounds maybe?
Poison Oak should go into all fields.

Drive them all into a containment state (SC?) and wall it off? Or just make conditions bad to limit reproduction? Spreading them around randomly doesn't seem like it would help, unless they are pushed to somewhere with functional law enforcement and they suicide by cop.

Is conspiracy to commit property damage a thing? Doesn't seem serious.

Won't they migrate elsewhere and fill that place with their filth instead?

You saved and posted a thumbnail, you are a disgrace to the human race.

No, exclusively toxic shit.

No i'm talking about the scenario where you do get caught for whatever reason and they analyze your exclusively toxic shit harmful to humans. Not just annoying pests.

But they would use it to get high user.

The chans have always been brothers, we may fuck with one and other and call the other chans derogatory names: but we do not hate them like we would hate our enemies.

It will spread all over, not just the ghetto, and is very tricky to get rid of on a large scale.

In other words, it's precisely what we need?

Any kids can eat those, stay away from things that can make kids or pets sick for safety reasons. Milk thistle is common, prickly, and annoying and grows almost anywhere. I think any type of tall-growing grasses with flat blades and a "rough" feel can give legs little knicks and cuts that itch like hell. Poison icy is annoying and also itches like hell, though for other reasons.

Well, it sure is a good thing I'm not a dumbass using toxic shit then. :^^^^) I'll assume you were talking a hypothetical scenario that I wasn't referring to and that you're saying "you" in the general sense, as in someone actually conspicuously strutting around with 50 big balls of toxic plant seeds around in their underoos. If they're doing that then yeah, they'll probably get questioned if someone bothers to do the questioning. And they'll probably deserve it for being a retard. If someone has zero common sense or can't be in the same room as another living being without spewing spaghetti with enough force to knock out half of Italy then they probably shouldn't be doing this.

Finally, something somewhat sensible. Though this still assumes you:
You know, I was just playing devil's advocate in this thread because the idea made me av a gigl m8, but now I'm actually tempted to give it a go. Just go for a casual hike around town to take in the sights a couple times a week and drop a bunch of fast-growing native plants just to see how easy it actually is as a field experiment.

I was just asking out of interest mate.

wat

Why is it so hard to understand that if you drive them out of the ghetto, a case worker will settle them in a new section townhouse/apartment in your own child's school district?

This is already what has been happening in Detroit. They old neighborhoods become uninhabitable and the people get moved strategically into white areas in nearby counties.

Not so sure about that, it's fucking annoying. A little goat path i used to know is gone now thanks to those weeds.

Why is it so hard to understand that relocating half a city isn't comparable to exporting a few nigger hoods? People will protest this if only for financial matters, if it's even possible to relocate half a city that is.

Also, one thing everyone has overlooked is that if you want to spread these seed bombs everywhere it means you'll have to go to areas that everyone else stays the fuck away from. For obvious reasons.

Misread intent. It happens with text posts, my bad. Point still stands, though; don't be a retard and it shouldn't be much of a problem even if someone actually does catch you. This can even apply to deadly shit, just have a couple in your hand (1-5 at most, keep them small and natural-looking, let 'em drop as you walk under hedges or something, and just carry on your merry way without stopping or being obvious. If it's something you're not supposed to have, the less you keep on your person the better in case you do get questioned since you won't have anything on you.

Make sure you work at night.

Niggers are much more annoying, user.

Why? If someone asks questions just say it's bird food. Don't you like birds?

What i fear is that you'll end up with niggers and the nigger among plants.

Keep pushing it until the white people decide that they need to fight.

HA. You're thinking and I like it. If you pull it off then I wanna hear details and know what your CHA stat is at. I'd kinda like to see if they could be sold to hipsters as part of an underground "make the ghettos green" project to spite the "old white men" in charge. They get their seed balls in a chain fashion so no one really knows or remembers where the supply actually started, you maybe get some dosh if you're good enough to pull it off without getting caught, and you have a flock of dumb college kids doing the work for you, planting seeds everywhere, as you run off and enjoy the chaos and none of the heat.

I thought of manipulating SJWs as well, but the problem is that they'll spread that shit everywhere instead of containing it to nigger infestations.

Some of these plants you really don't want around you, and most of them are a pain in the ass to remove.

What if we drop the seeds from a plane?

Hence the green ghetto idea.

But yeah, they're not known as the most intelligent people so it could go wrong. Using social media to arrange a planting using some fake account, arranging to meet at a set day somewhere and then just not having the fake person show up could be easy. Just have a few people in on it who are good at playing the part of retarded activist show up along with the duped people, wonder aloud when this starts, then just crack open the seed bomb boxes and start handing them out.

More people come, see that everyone's lining up for seeds and doing stupid shit, they join in without really questioning it because people are easy to herd when the directions are clear. "Okay, we have our seeds, so I guess it's time to start planting them. Everyone pick a few blocks in the area!" Bonus points if one of the duped kicks this off. Spread some seeds, make yourself scare, gtfo. A barebones idea typed out in a few minutes, should be improved even if people are pretty predictable.

This is a good idea too. You don't have to nuke Detroit into a jungle, just keeping them busy will work.

Do you have a plane? Also very suspicious if it's seen dropping things.

Another problem would be that you need to stay in control of seed bomb distribution. If they learn how to make them then they'll just pick harmless stuff.

This shit is showing up all over my country and it's so bad that it made the news.

I can reccomend blackberry-bushes. They grow like weed here in my garden in Germany. Tough to get rid of, and make spiky hedges.

I just looked up how Fallopia Japonica can be removed and you have to wage an outright fucking war against these plants. Definitely can't recommend this.

If it's night and the things are tiny nobody will notice their dropping.
Also you don't need a plane. A small drone will do.

The plan is to kill the niggers

Small drones get BTFO by the slightest of gusts.
t. Small drone owner

Make sure to wait for a windless night then.

Conservation here, let me tell you something about Himalayan balsam

If we're doing some right wing garden warfare, and if it's possible to get some Himalayan Balsam (Impatiens glandulifera) then this can prove a devastating plant for ghettos.

I for one think operation Seedbomb might prove successful if we get enough folks to do this sort of thing.

Nature is our ally here.

If it's hyper-invasive species then it can be done by one person. Some of these shits are such a fucking pest that they really don't need an army of seeders or distribution by fucking plane.

I'm curious where the niggers are supposed to end up after the ghettos are unlivable, but I know the answer isn't Africa.

Shlomo's backyard would be optimal.

Aye, I suppose we play the long game.

Just think about how many ghettos are out there, if we want to make this a viable troll then we need to have it spread like wildfire, if everyone on this thread went to their local ghetto and lobbed a few good seedbombs about the shitty yards of some nigger's abode then we might see something kick off.

Hypothetically this thread has become a thinly veiled 'What is the most invasive plant species' thread.

I'm curious if this slow process of growth will even alarm them or anyone else for that matter. People will look at a fucking jungle of poison ivy, Kudzu, Japanese Knotweed, Blackberry bushes, Palmer Weed, Datura and Pozwood and just go "Yep, Detroit".

In fact, if the process is slow enough i think people will naturally come to know Detroit as 'Semen City'.

That's all you're gonna need. Even with maintenance these things are a pain in the ass, so much so that they can have an impact on the economy of a country. Imagine what it's gonna do in the yard of a nigger with zero maintenance, from where i'm standing that nigger's yard looks more like the hotzone of an impending outbreak.

Then again, i guess the process isn't all that slow when your house can be swallowed in a matter of months.

Let's talk about poisons.

The Datura family are annuals, they grown in almost every climate that has a relatively warm summer climate and are native to the Americas.

When settlers first came to the americas they thought this beautiful leafy green plant was edible and added it to soups and salads and everyone who ate the meal was dead inside of 2 weeks.

The plant has developed a range of effects, the primary being gastro-intestinal and renal failure along with having a really bad psychedelic trip and becoming extremely suggestible. In south america there are datura flowers that when processed only cause mild renal fatigue but turn a person into a near catatonic zombie that will follow basic commands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura

Why would these work well in the ghetto?

They grow deep roots, they spread out along the ground and will climb up to 5 feet tall with little to no support. touching them does not cause a rash but they have poisons that will seep in through the skin over time causing numerous problems like those mentioned above if in frequent contact but the real threat is when ingesting the invisible poison incidentally by rubbing an eye touching food or exposing an open wound to the substance.

Renal failure and gastrointestinal problems are common in drug addled nig nogs, so the local medical services would be convinced that is the cause of this outbreak, it's poisons aren't screened for often and most people don't know it is deadly.

The plant is beautiful, this will trick them into letting it grow and spread, and even to touch it; up-rooting it doesn't stop it either you need to till the soil completely and plant grass then mow continuously through multiple growth seasons to kill it dead. Datura produces hundreds if not thousand of seeds from a relatively small bush which can be easily contained, the plan makes it's own seed bombs as it's spike little fruits hold 10s of seeds.

In it's final days it grows thick and it's herbaceous growth becomes somewhat woody. the seeds are spikey so little niglets will think it's fun to throw them at each other, and they'll step on them too, these are also poison.

I was going to suggest sundew as the motherfucker invaded every single flower pot that I have, but it might make them a favor by killing bugs, so it's out of the list.

Who here knows about fungal and mold infestations?

I wonder if niggers would put up with fungus growing in their homes? niggers get asthma pretty frequently where I am so I'd bet this shit would fuck them up.

I don't know about magic mushrooms but if they could be made to infest ghettos I bet it would be an epidemic.

We garden warfare now!

Another bonus to datura, or moon flowers is that they draw in fuckloads of bees, libshits care more about nature than niggers so they wouldn't let their pets exterminate any bees if it were looked at closely by them.

3 benefits:

Fucking kek!

Also bees might be able to help spread our botanical holocaust, if not they can be an extra mild nuisence to the niggers too

We can get rid of niggers and save the dying bee population at the same time.

What a wonderful world.

Why is this retarded thread still getting replies

Because it's fun. You'll see it get full and spill to #2 and there's nothing you can do about it, faggot.

10/10

If you do it correctly, you could keep going repeatedly with the same flock of dupes for many months. Weeds don't grow overnight, it will take lots of time until they're identifiable, much less trackable to whence they came from. Also make and mix in some bombs with real harmless flower seeds - preferably something that starts growing much faster than the intended payload, so that dupes can see "results" of their effort and not suspect anything until long after shit grows to do some damage.
By the time you're out, all ghetto districts in your extended metropolitan area should be full of growing kudzu, hogweed, poison ivy and whatever this shit is:

I wouldn't worry about that. These fucks are lazy. If they know they have a "reliable" source that gives out ready-made shit for free, they won't put in the effort.

Wait, isn't honey produced from datura nectar itself toxic?

Don't think so, datura is super common in south america and the backwards natives that climb trees to get at honey don't get sick when they eat it raw.

But why seed bomb when you can just bomb?

Because one day it'll show up at your house. Just look at Japanese Knotweed, it's grown along the coast of the US all the way up into Canada. In Europe it's fucking everywhere, it spreads like wildfire and shows up in places where botanists will stand scratching their heads wondering how the fuck it even got there. And that's with government intervention and maintenance in an attempt to stop it.

So here you have this aggressive and destructive plant that can grow through asphalt, concrete, foundations; you name it, that's already going everywhere by its own strength, now actively being aided by humans in its spreading, being supplied fertilizer that it doesn't even need (it has so much stored energy it doesn't need leaves to grow), being brought to places where it never face resistance.

I thinkt that's a recipe for disaster user. I hope you never get this stuff in your backyard because it's a curse.

Because 'muh domestic terrorism'.

This is a plan that hurts niggers and you can get away with. For now at least.

japanese knotweed isn't shit. no plant is immune to constant overpruning. a lawnmower is proof against it, i know from experience. it's only dangerous to the woods, but as you say it's already in there.

there's no place left for niggers to revert to

Could work in Staten Island, Nobody in NYC cares about Staten Island

This only exhausts it, you don't kill it and messing around with the plant only spreads it faster. Locals over here have been getting angry at this approach that the municipal authorities were taking, and now they've stopped mowing because it only makes it spread even faster. The only thing that works is excavation with controlled disposal or pesticides that kill the weed along with everything else.

Overpruning could take years and by the time it's finally dead you're left to deal with a shitton more of them because you spread fragments around with your mower.

No. You want to work at 8am - 10am. Trust me. The KKK could march through Detroit during those hours and nobody would notice.
I am not exaggerating. You could walk through with a sign that says "Fuck Niggers," do a break dance in the middle of the street, whatever.
I must reiterate that I'm not exaggerating. Niggers don't even begin to wake up until noon. Working at night? You must want to get enriched.

It behaves like a seed and does its seedy thing because it's some fucking soft clay and that's what a lot of arable land is made of?

Invasive Species

I know it's funny to imagine niggers being run out by particularly invasive species but it's OTT and a risk to everyone else.

Niggers can't even deal with simple grass. Any plantlife is suitable and enough to make the place look less like shit. Sneak into the ghettos, do some midnight gardening, sneak out. Wildlife will take over.

"Racist grass" will become a thing when they find out what you greenfingers are doing.

You have a point. The only niggers up at this time will the ones with jobs.

my own garden begs to differ with you fuhrer.

You know, if we simply scared the niggers and told them we were doing this, they might start cutting their lawns to spite us lol

Looks like a ghetto pocket pussy.

I have a hard time believing that since Cancerwood contaminates like a motherfucker and i've seen the mowed patches growing back again and again. Even with excavating you need to be super careful not to drop any of the stuff, i think in the UK you even need to be licensed for Knotweed removal.

BTW, it seems this Japanese Knotweed is already giving the niggers in cities a problem. Thats who lives in Toronto. Not whites.

It's not the niggers who care if it's knotweed.

Optimistic

See that's why i don't believe the user who said mowing fixes everything. As soon as you take a mower to Shitwood it'll say "Hahaha now i'm everywhere, thanks micro-dick!".

It's also been all over the news lately in my country. This stuff is causing serious damage to infrastructure but it's extra dangerous for us because of muh dykes and they just can't keep it in check. Every year it's getting worse. I think if this keeps up and nothing changes, by the time i'm 60 all i'll see is Cancerwood.

I wouldn't limit this to niggers and ghettos, you could really fuck with the property value of wealthy leftists.

I know, it was mostly a joke. Niggers would come up with a way to spite us without cutting their lawns, which didnt require as much effort. It might take them a while, a bout as long as it takes for a Jew to think one up for them.

As for Knotweed, it is niggers who care, when it busts their foundation and they suddenly need to sell their house at a loss, or cant afford their home insurance or whatever. Toronto is long gone, there does not exist a person in Toronto worth saving. You cant be from Toronto and say "Hey, Im not one of those race traitors, like everyone else!". The only argument is Rob Ford, but he was a degenerate crackhead, even if he was an effective degenerate crackhead. People who refuse to move out of Toronto have something wrong with them. Its like a containment zone for people that unironically think about how much they want white genocide to happen, daily. Nuke em all, in lieu of a nuke, let knotweed drive them into total chaos when the niggers start turning on the race traitors.

I SECOND JAP KNOTWEED - AFTER MY GRANDMOTHER DIED, IT TOOK OVER FROM 1/10TH OF AN ACRE, WHICH WAS THE MOST SHE COULD TAKE IT DOWN TO, TO EXPANDING OVER FIVE ACRES IN THREE MONTHS. HERBICIDE HAS NO EFFECT - THE ROOTS ARE FINE EVEN IF THE PLANT ABOVE GROUND DIES. THIS SHIT CAN'T BE BUSHHOGGED ONCE MATURE, STALKS ARE TOO FIBROUS, HAS TO BE CUT DOWN WITH MACHETES.

IT GROWS INSIDE YOUR HOUSE

She calls it the "terrorist of the weed world" about half way through. Just thought Id point that out.

Why not make coon town a HOA?

Watching it now. Please don't tell me it busts through your floor.

It busts through your floor(boards).

Actually, it says it can go through several inches of concrete, your foundation, and then bust through your floor.

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT BUSTS THROUGH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FLOOR

Apparently this shit is just all over, they have signs saying dont mow it on the side of the road in giant patches.

THE TERRORIST OF THE WEED WORLD

It does. It fucking does. And the best part? You need to demolish the house and excavate the soil for a chance to get rid of it.

This is why I recommended Staten Island or Westchester County NY it isn't a concentrate jungle, liberal and nobody inside the center urban care about too much about those areas for anybody to do something

lol… it says weed killer works too, but thats still pulling up your floorboards and shit, and digging up around your foundation I imagine.

Have anyone try to kill the knotweed roots with the electricity? I heard that it can kill the roots.

I meant is

Knotweed removal

Eco marxists have been using the environment to wage "non-violent" war for a long time, and have developed some seriously effective tactics.

Yeah and she said it takes years.

All of that hassle to remove a little shrub in the corner of a garden.

Now think of what needs to be done when the terrorist plant spreads any further than that?

>7 meters with each season

I have to say, they are very sloppy for such an expensive process. Soil was spilled on the unprotected driveway etc, with just a little bit more coverage from boards for the excavator and such, they would probably save a lot of money for the government when this shit reappears 5% of the time.

Simply removing it is not enough, if you drop any of that stuff you contaminate the environment with even more Knotweed and Mr. Excavator will have to come back for more removal.

Anyone found seeds for Fallopia japonica?

Seems like yet another kike plot to make tons of money doing almost nothing, tbqh. Couldn't they have just sprayed the fucking thing with vegetation killer?

You don't need steeds. Just break off stems, throw them around and it will appear.

In fact, just walking through Knotweed and handling it creates the risk of carrying it with you to other places. Treat it like Ebola.

*seeds

You need to get the rhizome/roots or the stem to spread it, seeds work but not as reliably.

Now where exactly can you find these plants and get your share?

I think the only place to "buy" them is ordering them online and that's a no go for obvious reasons.

Was trying to figure out what that word he was saying was, but yea, herbicide only treats the leaves, not the roots and the stuff underground.

I'm in Maine too and my buddy has two big bushes of this shit growing in his backyard. I'm far enough north though that there are no brown people around, so it's not particularly useful

I don't know about you, but i see them everywhere i go.

In some countries it's already illegal to sell the plant or even just plant it.

Great, stick some stems on BitBay or whatever replaced AlphaBay.

Roundup murders the fuck outta that shit.

Kill them with the flamethrower.

If you get any migrant workers like the blueberry fields do, hundreds of hispanics, might be worth it to spread on the hotels/cabins they stay at.

Supposedly there are 3 types of Knotweed, and one of them is the "giant" variant.

Have a bump, user.

Herbicide only kills everything above the ground surface, the roots remain fine. You have no idea what a nightmare this thing is. If it was as easy as dunking roundup on it my country wouldn't be in a national panic about this thing right now.

Oh man I'd like to see this happen, then spread all over the spic living quarters too

That's been tried. Doesn't work. A steam injecting device was invented specifically for it, but its damn expensive.

I dunno about that, it murders the shit out of roots nowadays. Unless its spitting seeds everywhere ala Blackberries it should deal with it in a timely manner.

The roots are the seeds. You cant get rid of the roots, they last 20 years. 20 years man. A small fragment of the stem apparently can start it again too.

The injections need to be injected in the many plants in order to be effective because many plants are connected to the roots so it's not a great but still better than nothing. Australia have them so it will not be long to become a national mence in the future. ;_;

This guys using roundup (glyphosate)

Even straight up injecting it with herbicide doesn't kill it, at best you reduce it to a miniature. I dunno where you've been doing removal but i'd keep an eye on it.

Tbh there need to be a national database to monitor that crazy plant so they can keep killing it over and over.

See this informational video here

Herbicide doesn't remove it.

That's exactly what will happen if they attempt to remove it. They will spread it everywhere they go. I'm telling ya this is a bad idea.

The niggers don't pay their bills or mow their lawns so I don't see why this wouldn't work but you need to pick things that are super hardy highly invasive and quick growing

He says you will probably have to treat it 3-5x a year, for like 5 years. I say invest in Monsanto lol

My country has been monitoring that variant since the 1950's and it's not doing much, it still has the status 'unchanged/no increase'. I don't know how or why but it's not as bad as the Japonica.

That's actually a nice way to make a buck haha!

A Meme Supreme.

Long story short friends mum figured bamboo and knotweed would be great garden plants and after realizing how nasty those two things were asked for them to be removed, year and a half of spraying the shit and a tarp over the infected area pretty much killed it right off. I think the worst thing I've ever had to remove out of a garden was elephant grass.

The roots will come back again because they can live for long time so she need to keep a eye on that, seriously she should.

I hope that shit stays dead user.

I hope I have a dub that says you are right.

I expect to be laughing my ass off to some articles about how nature is keeping the brothers down, or some such nonsense, anons. Get to work.

Where/how can I get my hands on some poison oak seeds? That stuff grows wonderfully around here.

Lol holy shit plants vs zombies is a great op name

Its been well over three years and nothing has popped up out of that now flowerbed

Harvest it from the wild, wear protective clothing.

Nah. Got plenty of scratches collecting the berries.

Also, you can make tea with the leaves, loaded with Vitamin C. Use the sprouts if you can.

Why?

Juan does not have a tilde, it's a monosyllabic word (diphthong).

You guys want all of this shit but where the hell are you going to buy it from ???

Good, I hope it effin' stay dead forever..

Goddamnit.

This for the ghetto, then. If you just destroy the buildings in the ghetto, the niggers are just going to be moved elsewhere, at YOUR expense. Possibly into White neighbourhoods, or into a new ghetto which your tax dollars have built. You need something that's going to kill the niggers at the same time.

This, on the other hand, should be used for surgical strikes on kikes / cucks. Sneak up and plant as close to the walls as you can manage.
You could also use it to take out the enemy's institutions - sure would be a shame if the local university's shiny new department of gender studies was to collapse, wouldn't it?
They like to use degenerate modern architecture to build those places, too. The whole roof might be supported in only a few places to allow for a lot of glass in the roof, etc. Make your surgical strikes surgical enough and it might even collapse with people in it, which would be a shame.

No worries about feeding niggers with berries.

How would this help?

Best case senario they will move out of the ghettos, move to another place and Ghettofy the new place.
Wouldn't this not just spread the problem?

I think the idea is great for places that are abandoned. It's not so much that we would be able to drive niggers out of a place like Detroit with plants.
I would do it purely for aesthetic reasons so when white people drive through, it looks better than what's there now.
Furthermore, thinking that plants will drive niggers out is ridiculous. Cops can't drive them out, weeds aren't going to do it either.
What this idea is good for is places with actual blight.
A nigger isn't going to be affected by this if he actually mows and does maintenance on his home (which is rare).
But it's about covering up shit and for all the ecofascist fags out there, it improves air quality and eventually erased man-made garbage and decaying structures over time.
Which would you rather see from pics related?

Again. It's the homeowners that will care. How many niggers are homeowners? :^)

Eventually I'd like to see the likes of Detroit and others (is Toronto nigger central or something?) be reclaimed by people who are ready to make good use of the land. I don't want to make things unnecessarily more difficult for the future people.

Places like that look ripe for a Right-Wing-Gardening-Squad to toss a few bags of primed compost through the windows. Drive-by cultivation, yo.

Cops never tried that, but regardless of that; you haven't been reading the thread. There's videos posted here showing how Knotwood punches through concrete, then foundation, then busts through your motherfucking floor. Their houses will become inhabitable.

Couldn't you add pokeberries every other time you start planting so they have a 50/50 chance every time they eat a berry?

We're talking about a sizeable part of a city. There's no way they can settle such a tidal wave of niggers elsewhere. Like someone else already said, when decrepit old nigger homes were demolished they temporarily kept them in section ape homes, then stuffed them in tenant appartments or whatever, effectively containing them even further.

Stop being perpetually sarcastic you fat midget.

Meh… you have never been to Detroit.
Their houses are already inhabitable. If a building inspector checked out the houses lived in, they would all be evicted.
I know where you're coming from… it's hard to imagine that a place in the United States is that bad, but let me assure you. Detroit is that bad.
If you're really bored, take a google maps guided tour. Trace I-75 to Dearborn avenue and have a look around google maps in that area.
People live there.
Let that sink in.

I know what Detroit looks like. It seems you're not aware what this nightmare weed is capable of, your livingroom will turn into a jungle.

don't mistake pure, unironic disdain for sarcasm

This is slightly autistic, but this used to be a form of 'griefing' in minecraft. You'd plant some vines, leave for a few hours, and then the entire area would be covered in fucking vines.

And now you can grief in real life.

Oh I get it. It would certainly be a nuisance to them.
I'm sure they would hate it. But I'm not convinced that it will actually drive them from their homes. Through all that has happened, they are still there. Riots, pollution, crack epidemic, years of no jobs, Kwame, Coleman Young, NAFTA. I'm unconvinced that anything short of gas chambers will get them to leave.

Now that I think about it a little bit more, this can have anoter effect
No more backyard pot

Then leave the pets alone you nigger

pets of niggers are not our concern. they are already contaminated by a lack of socialization with real humans and there are probably more ferals than pets anyhow. If you've ever seen the aftermath of natural disasters, you would know that animals are a big nuisance and disease vector.

If you can't handle collateral damage of animals, you are useless for securing a future

I'm not willing to go to shitty black neighborhoods. I'm wondering if I could trust an inhabitant or wigger to distribute some dirt balls for chimp change. It'd be poetic but they'd probably assume they're drug drops and try eating them.

I have all of them, and it came from a pile of dirt.Obviously it came from a pile of dirt with all the combined shit people excavate to get rid of.I thought they were just annoying weeds, but its shit like dog strangling vine and mustard garlic.

Could plant beggar lice in middle of urban centers let the niggers bring it to their homes and yards, these seeds are annoying to pick off your shoes and socks.

20,000 hours in GIMP

You're doing god's work user. Perfect.

I can remember when these blocks were solid homes on every lot.
Nature is kinda doing it left to its own.

Why not get some drones.
Rig up some small baskets under them to dump the seeds once you reach altitude.
You'll have the bonus of plants growing on their dirt covered rooftops. Rotten shingles made great fertilizer.

Jesus Christ, what a messy desktop.

Thanks for sharing, Fred

What kind of person saves a rob cosman video on their desktop?

By the way I hope it's this guy. Perfectly fits the mental image.

I could easily see something like this happening, tbh.

lel. I for one welcome the new plant caliphate.

>But Naba'at () means I PROPHESIED
Will we see it happen?

Unironically, this is what Detroit will actually look like when hyper-invasive species are introduced.

if we breed kudzu with jap knotweed, it'll be the most destructive plant on earth.
Fucking excited about this, let's fucking do it.

Fucking lost.

Fucking underrated

Yep and if your not careful it could get so bad that it gets on your pants and skin if you have hair on your legs. It hurts if it attaches to your leg hair because it feels like you're pulling velcro.

That's not how it works. Can you breed a dog with a horse and get a Dorse?
What may be possible would be grafting them together on the same root system, but none of that is necessary. Just plant both.

What did you say?

I-I… Stand… Corrected.

has science gone too far?

We should have stopped with photoshop.

Too many cocks.
They'll just fight each other and not the niggers.

We need a botany user to create hybrids for us.

Look, if people are gonna do this, there needs to be some ground rules.

1. It must be a full blanket, done at the same time. If we're to get the jump on these animals, all targeted neighborhoods must be seeded at the same time.
2. We must disguise the dangerous plants with harmless ones. Preferably ones that bloom quickly to mask the others. And thirdly:
3. We must focus on low-lying plants and vines. They'll draw more attention more quickly if they's large, and few people have a negative opinion on vines.

Finally, don't order seeds in bulk. If you MUST order seeds instead of naturally harvesting them, do it through separate stores. That is all, and good luck.

Throw the seed bombs onto roofs and gutters. Let it be far from reach and eye until it is too late. It will most certainly be in their drain pipes and penetrate thier roofs, making them leak, and get water damaged.

sure

And how do you think a plant will grow on a fucking roof, user?

The gutters. Negroes never clean them, so their conents usually consist of perfect compost. Not to mention the old shingles make excellent plant food.

i assume he thinks that grasping vines would lay root in gutters, and then expand on/in roof tiles

i'm pretty sure knotweed would fuck up rooftiles

One of the best ways to spread roots is with the use of mushrooms. There is hardly any other plant that can easily create a vast root network like mushrooms do in a short time period.
t. biology/gardening user

Where do you live that roofs aren't subject to weeds destroying them? Just lost half a shed to moss and grasses eating through the shingles, grandmother's house almost lost its gutters after we forgot to clean them a single year.

Btw that 2nd pic could actually rally a botanical crusade against niggers.

Old shitty roofing tends to rot. Perfect fertilizer. You know the niggers don't fix that shit.

What these anons said, if niggernoggers are so careless then they will never see their roofs or clean them. When the gutters aren't cleaned then they build up a slurry of leaves and dirt and they clog, meaning they retain water. Being high up as eell means access to sunlight and protection from predators or removal (unless birds come along). Only having one way for the roots to grow, they are channeled into drain pipes and eventually they worm their way under roof tiles. Im no expert but it seems plausible to me.

Their root systems will also work itself under siding once that leaks it'll start to domino. There is an insulation layer under siding but it's not designed for prolonged exposure since it's supposed to be covered so that will start rotting and tearing allowing all the great moisture to get to the exterior walls. It'll will take a while for the damage to be noticeable from the inside of the house. If they are lazy it'll be too late by then.

Obviously, but we call them hogs.

Found the problem, get a larger drone the size of a human so it could handle turbulence better.

European niggers live in concrete buildings with many floors. It's difficult to throw a dirt ball that high..

This. Kudzu attacks and such would work better on JCCs, Synagogues, etc. chances are their insurance policy doesn't cover botanical incidents either so they can't use it to cash in.

ROOF WING DRUID SQUADS

This is a stupid idea, you retarded nigger. Where do you think they will go when their houses fall down? Think they evaporate into the air?
Keep them in the ghetto, they are there for a reason.

it would be a monumental pain in the ass to get the seeds in the gutters though, you would either need a really autistic drone pilot, or the balls to get that close to the gutters to actually insert the seeds by hand

Doesn't matter, more whites will wake up and you will drain the governments resources. It works in our favor no matter what happens.

There won't be any fight.

Japanese Knotweed grows through everything, it grows fast and doesn't even need leaves/light to grow. Kudzu outcompetes other plant life by blocking out light, Jap Knotweed not only does this, it also grows like a cancer in the ground and spreads around like a cancer.

If Kudzu were to put Jap Knotweed in the shadows, the nip terrorist would simply go "Don't need light lol" and overtake the Kudzu, while at the same time going fucking everywhere from underground, shooting up and still getting the light it doesn't even need. I hate this shit plant.

>drone the size of a human

you're stupid

You are also a retarded nigger. Who's does the gov tax to get all that money? Whites. And its an unlimited supply I hear

Throw the balls on the roof by hand or drone and it will roll in, or maybe disintegrate and get washed in by water.
That's the hope anyway.

You must have come to the wrong place, go back to reddit.

Here we don't care about taxes, we work for the benefit of our race. I don't care if there is some more taxes now if it means that my race will survive for thousands of years to come instead of being exterminated by jews in the next couple of decades.
This will work in our favor. It's a good idea. Destroy their homes, don't give them comfort. Then destroy their new homes and continue until they have nowhere else to run.

Post yfw you'll never carpet bomb the ghetto with a giant rc cargo plane.

as i stated previously, fuck the consequences, this is for funsies

easier said than done, unfortunately

I feel like we could use something like this

Staten Island voted Trump.

This guys drone would do the job perfectly.

You must be european. Listen here Petr, you sound like a shill.
A seedball is not going to save you. A molotov works a hell of a lot quicker in making houses disappear.
You can fantasize about your plant war, but you dont have that kind of time, friendo

Find me one that could last very long if the ground level wind is higher than 5mph? It's been windy where I live for god knows how long. pro tip the wind speed is always faster in the air than the ground

I think OP watched little shop.of horrors with rock moranis 1 too many times

Checked. Desktop confirms your help in searching for Jason Fuller.

i'm sure you have molotov'd a whole lot of houses, señor autisto

are they really that much of a problem?
goddamn

mount one of these on a swivel in the back of some guys truck:

youtu.be/ugMhHwoPgC0?t=54s

So it's basically Vietcong: The plant

Yeah, that's going to look terribly conspicuous. Ideally you'd send off a hundred of them at once, and then immediately leave the area. I have an idea as to how that'd be possible. Would these work if you put them in tennis balls? They're about the right size, and there are tons of tennis ball launchers already in the market. They look a lot suspicious then a goddamn trebuchet. Some sort of compressed air cannon.

Pic related, it's being fired by an 8 year old girl. You could use a higher PSI than 200 for more distance, and probably shoot out a hundred of these and be gone in ten minutes. Can also be concealed quite easily if you're worried about getting caught. What do you anons think? Are there any plants that are hardy enough to survive the trip and break out of a weakened tennis ball?

as an added bonus, you'll look like less of an autist than carrying around a trebuchet

This thread is exactly why nobody under 18 should be allowed to post.

Here's what would actually happen if this seedbomb thing were to occur:

It would only take a block or two to be completely wrecked, in an area not in the absolute middle of a ghetto for this to happen,

Whites are aready moving back into cities as niggers flee the suburbs. I'm in a suburb of a major US city and on my block alone there have been a dozen niggers who moved in in the past 2 years. I'm considering moving into a white area of the city.

Trumpet Creeper. It grows fast, is very pretty, and it's non-invasive. It can be destructive to house siding if planted close to a house.

Im from ukraine, grew up in us, but got sent back during summers.

They have this thing called stinging nettle, it stings insta fast and is a weed, grows everywhere

To expand on this, if you found a seed that could survive that sot of mishandling and a certain amount of cold, you could provide an outer shell of ice to the seed bombs. Should keep them intact until, and they easily melt.

Cons:

Nettle isn't too bad and goes away pretty fast, you should have had this in Ukraine too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sosnowskyi
Shit gives you boils, spreads super fast and is invasive

Apparently not in Ukraine

Isn't this the retard that tries to push "optimistic nihilism" and made a video BAWWWWWing about Brexit and how bad it is for Science™?

I mean, this video looks good, but the guy generally can be amazingly retarded at time.

This stuff leaves permanent scars too

You don't want to overdo it: let them stew in a little misery and it won't make the news. Do something like that to them and the left will dump millions into killing off the plant invasion and possibly fix up the area.

Creeping vines that do structural damage will leave them homeless and get them consolidated into tenements. Unless you can convince them to emigrate to Liberia, getting them into one building is one of the better options.

I thought Detroit was already really poor, unless they could get outside funding I think they couldn't do that

Why don't we just grind up castor beans and spread ricin all over the ghetto.

Why not push to implement a home owners association on the inner cities?

One of my Ideas was to redesign property in Detroit so that lots would be expanded to have a large garden. With a inner city HOA property owners would be required to grow a garden,if the blacks refuse to manage the garden they would get kicked out of their homes. As we all know niggers think yard work is slavery.

I can see nothing wrong with this.

You don't really 'implement' home owners associations. An (((ally))) with a lot of property wants to keep his property values high, so he institutes a contract that everyone has to follow or they'll be fined until they lose their house. People who want to buy or sell their house must agree to this contract. It's not like you can just institute one.

Anyone who supports this needs to quit Holla Forums and grow up for a few years or kill yourself. Go with the latter. It's easier.

Kudzu grows a foot daily, here's a bunch of other plants that might cut it.

Fuck it I just reported this thread and I suggest anons over 100 IQ do so too.

no, the beauty is not even roundup can stop this, it'll be great

you've posted and deleted your "muh 100 IQ" enough times. Give it up, goldberg.

I'll say.

You really don't see the problem with planting invasive species of plants in cities where they could easily spread and harm my people by destroying their property value and relocating niggers to different areas of the city? not your or our people because you're obviously not White If you haven't thought about the consequences please kill yourself or at the very least leave this place and post on cuckchan.

The problem is that roundup can get into the soil and spread and fuck over your crops with Monsanto's special blend of GMO foods if you decided to grow your own food in said infected areas.

Monsanto has been fucking over American farmers for decades and has especially made sure that every single fucking product he sells is made to spread his own jew cocktail

holy fuck you are all retarded to a severe, severe degree

if you want to do something, organize into gangs, do communal workouts every day, do leafleting in busy urban business centers, and wait for the day of rope

i

b-b-b-but then I'll be on a LIST (because I'm not already on one from visiting this site (VPN is unbeatable and there is no such thing as backdoors)) and they will come and GET ME because I don't have any CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS that every fucking citizen knows about and still holds them accountable to

seriously you are all fucking stupid

You still have the Constitution. It's a sinking ship but it still floats. Organize in REAL LIFE while there's still time.

If we plant kudzu and knotweed in massive, open drug fields, we could cripple their efforts at growing illegal drugs. It's not like the ghetto's gonna be nutritious enough for those shits to spread outside of detroit and chimpcongo, right?

Do that by shotgun shell, it'll be faster.

>>>/meadhall/

Stop being autistic; your composure is god-awful. And no, don't organize into a fucking gang. Start an outdoors club if you want to create an organization of happening types. It's better to be considered the "weird collection of gun nuts" than a street gang.

actually, this is a way better idea than ghettos

What, shooting niggers in the face with kudzu & clay-filled shotgun shells?

Not always true, always know how roundup behaves with your specific soil conditions. It's got a half like of ~3 days for me, in other places it's 30 days.

cdpr.ca.gov/docs/emon/pubs/fatememo/glyphos.pdf

T. Fag that round ups his garden before planting.

Soil studies have determined glyphosate half-lives ranging from 3
to 130 days (U.S. EPA, 1990; USDA, 1984). The soil field dissipation half-life averaged
44-60 days
goddamnit, did not know, drift is a constant problem here and i thougght it was one in 3 days. Now I gotta look up 2,4d fucking farmers

They will kill the native plants, then the insects, then the birds which doesnt get its insects. Then the seeds will spread in the wind, or by birds. Eventually we have to invade Africa to get enough farm-land. Sounds like a plan.

The whole idea is to drive them out without facing criminal charges for it.

That's not what would happen though. If you build your house on Jap Knotweed you can demolish it again next year.

Not sure if Psyop to make Holla Forums bio-terrorists but would still be fun to see the aftermath of citys turned into jungles

lmao, we'd be bringing their home to them.

>ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule45_sectionb

Spreading Japanese weeds in Detroit may be considered a war crime if someone tries to prosecute you. Not that Holla Forums is a state actor or beholden to the Geneva Conventions, but i wouldnt put it past some libshit lawyer to try and make the case that Holla Forums is a part of the alt-right and the alt-right is representative of the republican party.

"Their home" is all they deserve. Cities with walls and rooves and roads and sidewalks are not their habitat. They are an invasive species.

look its the kikes shilling this retarded idea across multiple chans

definitely, definitely a kike

There's nothing they can do. Do you know how many white power groups are out there that have guns and shit and actually do military-style drills and everything?

They can't do anything about a group of young men working out and spreading propaganda, not for decades yet. "hate speech" is still legal. They can't afford the resources to frame every group or suicide them or whatever

Stand up, organize, and be ready to fight, while you still can

first two were fbi enroute the finicum happening, iirc, 3rd probably from the boston ben dover affair
that's wrong, and being a gang makes it much, MUCH easier for them
there is no need to call them that except to entrap anons in states where that would be illegal, and yes it is in some depending on how it's done
what the fuck do you think we're doing
they've barely managed the last 9 years as the world's superpower coming down from an invented war.

I did a lot of 2a stuff back when. Everything organized got guys from alphabets showing up. It's not about getting framed, muhlishas will serve that bill, but about needlessly helping ZOG. Organization in the distant past gave tangible benefits at very low risk, now it gives away intel while limiting ioptions.

no shit
butto those of you who still can– stay unknown unknowns for now.

a shill would know

you are such an obvious kike

you're focusing on the word "gang" like it means anything
the activity is what matters, not what you call yourself

such a fucking kike making up stories to scare the sheep

seriously

and what am I supposed to be shilling for? not being a fucking retard?

what a completely and totally obvious kike shill you are
SORRY for trying to derail your retarded thread with common sense

fucking
kike
shill

this is fucking genius and we lose very little if it doesn't succeed.

2 problems:

1. where do we obtain, for example, japanese knotweed?

2. who is going to go into the ghetto and throw seeds around?

go find some

you are

Are you guys seriously going to voluntarily spread a fucking green cancer on your own soil, despite not being able to get rid of it and the pain in the arse it will be to even try ?

we would firebomb these fucking places if we could.

yes. that's exactly what we're going to do.

Why not do this with poisonous mushroom seeds instead?

mushrooms aren't as cool as plants

Fire is cheaper.

Seriously though, if the entirety of Detroit instantly burst into flames it would almost certainly be considered a net improvement for the world. If you set fire to buildings incrementally it would just create a hoard of orks that would ravage the next town over looking for gibs and crack.

they are plants

Oh. How can you be so confident it would help getting rid of the nigger problem ? Wouldn't it just add another pest to those with which you already have to deal ?

shut the fuck up

who sent you, shareblue? Mossad? BLM?

Chart of nothing aside. Fungi are not plants, they are a separate category.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eukaryote

Don't do Kudzu, it spreads too far to fast.

Nipweed should go in only in libshit strongholds like Chicago and Detroit. kikes won't be able to afford their pet monkeys anymore.

Datura, belladonna, poke, nettle, chigger weed and other slower but intrusive vines go in any old nigger neighborhood. and can even go in the ghettos.

Don't plant poison Ivy, Oak, or Sumac; It's too well known in the US and it will be discovered what we've been up to much sooner if this happens.

Plants want to grow just give them a nudge. Instead of bullshit seed bombs find some old fruit, scoop in some rich dirt and put the seeds in, most fruit takes a long fucking time to germinate compared to everything else we've been talking about. nobody is going to pick up a rotting apple or tomato in the ghetto nor will they think it's strange.

For any sorry fucks living in these nigger cities buy up loads of seed and mix it into bird seed and let nature do her job.

Ive been thinking about this biowarfare for bit now and ive come to the conclusion that it would not be effective.
These people are already living in trash, so plants might even be an upgrade. If the weeds make houses unlivable then they are going to flood nearby cities. In either case it is unlikely to kill anyone and is even less likely to curb their birth rate.
I hate to say it, while it would aesthetically improve Detroit it would condemn others and maybe Detroit is better served as it is, as a containment area.
The obvious solution is to make a line of tanks on the east or west and then sweep through, exterminating everyone. Short of that the weeds may pretty up some of the abandoned industrial site.

These cities don't have money to move these niggers, and the federal government won't give them resettlement funds, it's just going to bankrupt democrats that try to get rid of the plants with roundup, and poison the very same niggers.

It will work out, lib shits kikes and niggers will be putting this fire out until they collapse.

Nice ID. Did you misconfigure Tor or something?

Won't work, chances if you don't take care of your home are that there is fungi already living inside the wooded areas of the house.

what's wrong with looking like an autist

If you are in doubt you could always plant plants that stick to your shoes like beggar lice, niggers physically cry when a spot dirt is on their new Jordans. What do you think is gonna happen when there is a couple hundred seeds stuck on they're shoes?

Was already suggested in this thread, together with its close relative heracleum mantegazziani which already grows wild in US and western Europe.

That's the spread of mantegazziani. The sosnowskyi grows all over former soviet bloc countries thanks to (((central planners))) ordering to grow it for animal food from 1950s to 1970s. It's practically nonexistent in west Europe and America though.

user, it's the white taxpayers who will pay for that. Yes, they will push hard for state (or possibly even federal) funding.

>>>/gasyourself/

for sticky? good idea!

Holla Forums - Wizards, Clerics and Druids

Loved that flic when I was younger.

It shouldn't have to be said but if questioned you are not a part of Holla Forums, the alt-right or any party.

Wrong, if caught you should claim to be a member of every ecology-centric organization you can think of.

Someone could engineer a highly contagious, hard-to-detect virus that only affects those with Sickle cell.
Then you have a second virus that turns it into something extremely lethal in multiple ways.

By the time the CDC responds, at least 90% of them would be dead.

Alright, I'm an idiot. It would only affect 8% - 10% of them. Still worth considering.

Why not make a giant wall out of cancerweed around Detroit?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sosnowskyi
WTF?! It's like communists intentionally tried to demonstrate how incompetent they were in central planning.

Only if by "plants" you mean non-motile organism with next to zero biochemical or evolutionary relationship to photosynthetic organisms since the appearance of eukaryotes regardless of being the closest living multicellular relatives of animals.

Yeah, go find some and report back.

Thread theme

polite sage for off-topic

Niggers value their shoes more than anything

You faggots could just flick shit out of a rolled down car window you know? Its like none of you ever smoked a cigarette before.
Nigger will not giver s hit because they do it themselves. Its when you start making too many passes on the same block they will get spooked and its no because you are flicking shit out the window

Try Cogan grass. It kills other plants and spreads like wildfire.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWJvu3FVsNY

Maybe scout out an area with jewgle streetview, then cruise in at night and drop your payload in one pass.

Heracleum toxin does not cause much damage by itself, but it turns skin extremely photosensitive - these are sunburns, not chemical burns.
So niggers might have some degree of resistance against it.

Pure gold.

GRASS THE KIKES, ECOTERRORISM NOW

I heard about a this plant that's extremely fast growing and produces bright orange flowers but I can't remember what it's called.

because anons are going to be walking around alone in a ghetto throwing shit into yards.
that wont get any of us shot or killed by nogs.

(still though, good plan.)

go at sunrise, with the mail truck

look at that, someone solved the issue of having to actually GO to a ghetto

Damn, sneaky one.

That is so true. You know, for the last couple of years I've been thinking of moving to the countryside and living an isolated and autarkic life, completely leaving modern, urban life behind me, since I'm just tired of it all. Kind of like what Varg is doing.

But I never really could muster the courage for it as deep down inside I know I'd feel like a misfit.

Bluepilled you say? Yeah, in a way. Remnants of the bluepill I guess.

Anything to keep them there.

What fucking native plants spread as fast and are as destructive as fucking kudzu?

>now their grandchildren pick beggar lice out of their shoes

Way to miss the point you nigger.

RACIST GRASS

My vote still goes to keeping things simple and not obviously destructive. It would be lulzier if a chimpout could be caused because of something that in no way can be construed as negative. Grass, mustard seeds, flowers, vines, grapes, trees, bushes, berries; whatever.

Guerilla gentrification. The racially aware are smart to the fact that niggers are incapable of taking care of themselves. Treat the niggers like animals in a zoo; clean up their pen and spruce up the place a little but do it secretly because it's important not to disturb the wildlife. Caring about animal welfare and going out of one's way to help the environment is a very white activity.

Any retard can spread knotweed everywhere to cause mindless destruction but it takes real skill to be innocuous with your destructive tendancies. Drive the niggers to self-destruction through constructive behavior.

where do u get kudzu seeds

Anything with fast growing deep roots will distroy shit plumbing found in ghettos. Poplar was one popular suggestion. A lot of prarie plants have such roots. You want at least 6ft deep roots.

Also, getting seed bombs in gutters and flat roofs came up

I like the idea of

With your regions plant of choice, I like in fagachusetts, Poison Sumac, Ivy, and Oak are everywhere already.

I can't believe I missed this obvious one. Drown them in cotton. No more burning crosses in the front yard, just perfectly innocent cotton plants. I swear, be patient and tend to your cotton plantations and in about two years we could be facing thousands of random niggers screaming at the top of their lungs that some racist ebolachan magick joojoo nazis from a west vietnamese horticulture enthusiast bbs have summoned slavery into their personal unkempt "fields".

The most racist thing I've done all week/month is think about gardening, apparently.

I can't wait to earn my official Holla Forums horticulture badge

Are there any seedbombs that can survive being shot out of a pressurized air cannon? If so, it'd maximize the plants you can put out while almost entirely eliminating the risk.

is there anywhere cheaper than ebay 50 cotton seeds for 4 shekels? where can i get the bulk shit like 10000 seeds?

call some suppliers in your state if you want "bulk" bulk
wholecottonseed.com/where-to-buy

alibaba.com/showroom/kudzu-seeds.html

AliBaba is also good for bulk orders.

Gardening basics for dummies:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9bX852JMJ__MVhTMGF0OW9vZ0U/view

you're a retard, use a slingshot if you need to use anything

At least try to get the drug dens and stuff overran with kudzu or knotweed.

Did you see the range on that thing? you don't have to be IN the ghetto. That's why it's a good idea.

you're forgetting the important part.

Apart from the consistency of the seedbombs, you need a mortar team fundamentals. Youneed to know the aiming and the risks.

tossing the seeds on the garden seems a better idea. But then again, we're talking about niggers, so a slingshot might not be too far off as a good idea.

Think something between a slingshot and a mortar.

fuck off

Now that I think about it, CRISPR would be a complete waste on seed bombs. Its only use would be "babby's first genetically engineered weapon". The opportunities CRISPR presents are far greater than a seed bomb: a couple of unique strains of strep throat. One renders the target demographic sterile. The other renders them superhuman.

BLM for sure

This. Plant fucking cotton.

LORD KEK, SEE THAT OUR COTTON GROWS PLENTIFULLY, SO THAT THESE NIGGERS WILL LEAVE US

IS IT /ourplant/ Holla Forums?!

If we could get 50ish anons in position to do it at around 800 we could do it in a day or two.
Provided we are all thoroughly self defended

It's a horrible plant, you really don't want to spread this thing any further than it already does by itself.

Your mom was a horrible plant last night…

Bump.

Where's the joke.

Somewhere between your chair and your screen.

(he's talking about your keyboard)

Great plan

this was the plan all along, numbnuts

Plant-kikes plan all along.

Oh, i thought he was making fun of my beer.

Hahaha they don't like the idea of Anglo-Sino Alliance.

one member is an ancient empire of mindless, identical ant-people who's cities have gained legendary status for their filth

and the other is china

How do we get rid of concrete muslims though?
Put bacon strips on their door knobs?

lel

Reported for Holla Forums.

Btw i think you can get in trouble for reporting fake shit to the FBI.

PLANT LIVES MATTER

did you know that, even if you don't click the little submit button, the box still logs all input? I sure hope you can manage to get off with just a slap on the wrist for clogging up an already overburdened tip processing system

this plan has absolutely no potential whatsoever

it's called GARDENING, LAWN CARE, and MAINTENANCE

the only thing you could hope to achieve is incurring a lot of costs for the cleanup, plants don't drive people out of anywhere, see: HISTORY FOR ALL TIME

If you want to do something, get a group of politically-like-minded people together, work out and spar (martial arts) with them every day, and disperse propaganda in public places. Spread the truth that Hitler spread. Mobilize our people. The truth is our weapon, nothing else.

Set an example to the weak blue-pills, show them how our side is better. Don't nigger around with some cowardly plan that will do absolutely nothing at best and at worst irreparably damage the few natural ecosystems we have left.

I was referring to the firefly tv show.

So I take it that the Manchineel tree is out? For the record, if you eat it's fruit you die. If you stand underneath it when it's raining, you die. If you breathe it's smoke when it's on fire, you die. If you touch it with your bare skin, you been severely injured and possibly die. Sounds like the prefect plant to use to get rid of sjws, nig-nogs, kikes, etc etc etc.

Too poison for the birds so it can't be spread well.

poisonous.

Interesting digits too…

user,This is still your land.The presence of invaders necessitates taking it back not destroying it.
Count anything permanently irreversible out

New thread since this one is almost full

YES BEING IN A GANG MAKES A DIFFERENCE YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER THEY HAVE SEVERE LEGISLATION WHICH TARGETS "CRIMINAL STREET GANGS" AND THEY HAVE USED IT AGAINST GROUPS OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED CRIMES WHO WERENT REALLY IN A FUCKING GANG. AND CALLING YOUR TRAINING MILITARY STYLED IS JUST BEGGING FIR THE KIKES TO INVOKE ALL THE ANTI MILITIA LAWS WHICH EXIST ACROSS THE COUNTRY

I have seen what used to be East St. Louis from the side of the Interstate, I want to say I-74.

It is all forest now, the city reclaimed by nature doing what nature does naturally.

City just about all gone, not much ghetto left there in East St. Louis.

Either this is written as pro-government propaganda, or it's some extremely lazy storytelling.

Three things that niggers never ever do.

It's that guy that did Buffy and the Capeshit movie, so both.

Niggers don't do any of that.

Terrible idea. They're niggers on welfare. If you do this they'll just demand another welfare home while you get to pay taxes to clean everything up. If you can't find something that will kill them or at least render them infertile, it's simply not worth it.

Oh boy, here we go. Corn gluten meal both acts as fertilizer and inhibits seeds from sprouting. It's simple —- make some seedbombs with harmless and beneficial plants, flowers, beans, peas, vegetables, etc. Make other seedbombs, slightly smaller, with the fun stuff and corn gluten meal. Make the "fun" seedbombs smaller, since they'll have a yellowish color and you'll want to wrap them in the same clay as the others so they'll all match later.

Tell the dupes that the seedballs include vegan organic fertilizers (no, not that organic fertilizer —- I said vegan, Carl) that are specific to nurturing the seeds in each ball and will grow best if placed intact, but not to worry if they break a few. The seedbombs with the corn gluten meal are your later waves, since their sprouting will be delayed by several weeks. The seedbombs should probably be in the rough shape of a bar of soap, since that is a good trade-off between breakage resistance and giving the plants optimal ground contact.

The first waves should be common garden plants. BEANS are particularly great, since they grow amazingly well and are basically bushy vines anyway. Put less pretty edible plants in the delayed seedbombs: Palmer's amaranth, kudzu, fun things like that. Don't spread poisonous plants. While the thought of nignogs killing themselves trying to get high off Datura is fun, sticking to edible plants will make legal attacks MUCH harder. Remember that we're trying to recruit virtue-signaling dupes to spread these, our usual OPSEC won't be possible here.

Make sure that your kudzu seedbombs are 2-stage —- kudzu seeds with corn gluten meal in the inside, snap pea seeds on the outside —- the snap peas will provide ground cover to give the kudzu time to get established before anyone notices. Include more snap peas or other beans with the kudzu as well, to give the kudzu more time to grow before anyone notices.

We've missed the planting season for this year, so mark your calendars for New Year's
That'll be the time to start organizing your guerrilla gardening parties to "hit back at The Man for keepin' da bruthers down" or whatever. We could even spin it as "providing healthy options to the people stuck in food deserts" or similar excuses. Plan the actual distribution to start in mid-to-late spring and continue for a few weeks or so. Ideally, distribution will be over before the fun starts.

That's great —- more dupes to muddy the waters about just where all that kudzu came from.

That's a flower rather than an edible, so it would be best included in 2-stage seedbombs that are all flowers. Find some way to make the "pretty" seedballs look different from the "food" seedballs and use a similar trick with Himalayan balsam seeds inside with corn gluten meal and other more common flower seeds in both layers.

Make sure that your dupes can tell between "food" seedballs that should go "anywhere" and "pretty" seedballs that will help beautify the neighborhood with nice pretty flowers. You can put Datura in the "pretty" seedballs if you insist.

The "food" seedballs should be much more numerous than the "pretty" seedballs and needn't be marked. For marking the "pretty" seedballs, try poster paint. It's cheap, reasonably non-toxic, biodegradable and commonly used in grade-school art classes, where it's often called "tempera" even though it isn't really tempera. Draw little flowers on the "pretty" seedballs and make sure your dupes know that the paint is biodegradable so the seedballs won't pollute the environment. Hipsters will just gush over a cheesy painting of a little flower in a pot. Use screen printing and ink-transfer techniques rather than doing each of these entirely by hand.

houses arent owned by the state ..they usely owned by leftist scumbags that just squeak by sec8 houseing rules to charge tax payers the max amount 750 house is 1300 sec8 tax payers pay for ..house and lawn is the leftists issue