Paul Joseph Cuckson Accepts Holohoax Debate

Millenial Matt, best known as 'Mustache Bro' or the "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" guy was trolling Paul Joseph Watson On Twitter

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/890026264978960384
PJW

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/890026626595131392

Stache Bro

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/890030934061404160
PJW

Zionist Shills @InfoKikes BTFO coming soon

Paul "the JQ doesn't exist" Watson

Does this guy actually know what he's talking about when it comes to the Holohoax? If so, this could be a bigger win than Duke's "Jonestown Massacre".

When it comes to the holohoax, infowars is every bit as dishonest as CNN or the Huffington Post. I hope "Millennial_Matt" has enough common sense to record the debate so that Watson doesn't do a hit job on him.

about to get BTFO

I agree, fellow Holla Forumsanon

Take it to >>>/polism/ newfag

Hello Schlomo. Do they pay you per post or by the hour?

I was wondering the same. Watson is kind of a literally who already and nobody thinks he's an authority on historical events certainly. Isn't that sort of a hollow victory? Hopefully maybe at least it will make people from Alex Jones crowd look into things and think for themselves a little. At the very worst, it'll be something entertaining for us to listen to I guess.

your board is a shit

Remember when Mike Thernobitch said he'd debate Spencer if he donated $10,000 to a charity that TRS raised for the homes that burned down in the Appalachia? Yeah, that never happened and neither will this interview.

That's *You're* board, Shlomo. The main-stream meteor is going to blow out the guy unless he does his research on the topic-at-hand and more. Wake up. This isn't going to be water-filter sales pitch.

I can't tell if this is just really meta shitposting or if you guys are just newfags.

Oh shit, fucking moustache was the only guy to come out of He Will Not Cuck Us that was actually worth a damn.

I hope the guy knows what he's doing, but he has balls and more charisma than that faggot-faced tryhard Watson.

Jesus Christ spoiler that shit fuckface

If a video of this debate ever goes up it will simply be deleted like when Jones deleted his debate with David Duke. Infowhores won't leave up any videos with the JQ or Holohoax being honestly addressed by their guests because they always get blown the fuck out trying to defend kike lies.

Hello Autismo

Has anyone done a deep dive on Watson's ancestry? He seems way too personally invested in "shooting down" criticism of jewish power. I bet his Mother is Jewish. AJ does the same thing but he was also compromised with jewish wife/kids and Jewish sponsors. This seems personal with Watson. btw, anyone promoting Watson as based because he talks about muzzies, is a fucking nitwit. Is Watson even his real last name? He started writing for Prison Planet when he was in his early 20's. Watson might not even be his real last name. It could be Goldstein…Saul Goldstein, for all we know.

oy vey! its gunna be annudah shoa!!!

top tear meta is indistinguishable to faggory

Prepare for a real world lesson in what Hitler was talking about.

If they're not livestreaming it, they're not doing it right.
Plus if they livestream it, we could feed this Matt guy info through backchannels during the debate. Let PJW debate our collective intelligence, because who the fuck is Matt?

thats why we must record it

I think you're right.

I wouldn't underestimate this matt guy. anything you have thought of he has thought of twice.

Okay Matt, good to know.

Your board. Your.
Schlomo.
Found the kike

This is suspicious. Watson agreed a bit too eagerly there. Looks very orchestrated.
But if it were real and would actually happen and the guy knew how to debate, this could be yuge. Real yuge.

Fucking lol. Jews have alot to lose by pleb-tier "intellectuals" like PJW debating the holohoax.

Because of this, I'm sure PJW's Jewish handlers will shut it down before it ever happens.

OY VEY, JUST LIKE DIS THREAD!

Should we send this matt guy a pastebin with holohoax redpills? so he can prepare himself?

It is known that PJW is a kike