Rage after Storm

I, lets say, slept through the last couple weeks of news. Can someone give me the rundown on "Rage after Storm" (apparently its the girl on the picture) vs "The Skeptic Movement" ?

The Skeptic Movement has long been on my list of people who need to get gassed, so it is relevant to my interests. Unfortunately all the sources are >2h long jewtube videos. So I hope one of you guys actually looked into this already and can give me an overview.

tl;dr: Give me a tl;dr on this "Rage After Storm" vs "Skeptics"

This bitch isn't even American and yet she parades around with an American flag in the background of her videos, who the fuck does she think she is?

If someone wants to spread american values to Europe I don't see anything wrong with it.

The clear outcome of nationalism results in one nation coming out on top and dominating all other nations anyway.

Not to sure of the particulars but apparently the woman in the picture made a video in which she said that race was real and the "Skeptic Movement" freaked out. She buckled under the pressure about a week later and pulled most of her videos from youtube.

Who?

Why are shills trying to slide a sticky?

tl;dr she's an eceleb and you're a shill

Don't know and don't care nigger.
>>>/eceleb/

I just learned that she is swiss. (I live in Lucerne) Now I GOTTA know more about her. Anything? What city is she from? Are there reuploads of her vids?

Sounds like something that could definitely happen. The "Skeptics" are pretty much the opposite of skeptical, and just suck the mainstreamiest dick while trying to appear smart.

As another swiss person, I can assure you, the european right wingers are most pleased with the current developments in the USA. Switzerland literally has its constitution copy & pasted from the US and is easily the most right wing country in western europe. Our biggest party (we have more than 2 parties, mind you) is more right wing than the struggling "civic national right wing parties" in UK, Germoney, France, despite the israel connection.

Shitspam like that makes it obvious you're just here to disrupt and slide, shill.

Wait…You live in Lucerne? And you're awake at 5:17 AM?
I'm at GMT and I'm awake too

Teenaged SJW feminist eats redpills. Still digesting them, hence the nosering and youtube narcissism. She's a young woman barely out of highschool but feels qualified to share her opinions on the internet. Also wants to cosplay in an SS uniform for 'satire.'

She's relatively clever, well spoken and charismatic, attracts a respectable following in a short amount of time.

Releases a video about race realism. Blacks have lower IQ on average, black nations are shit, countries with large black populations experience issues with black tribal mentality and propensity for crime. Backs up her claims with various sources.

Cites Stormfront.

Internet skeptic community decides to go after the dirty racist, to show how they are the good guys and totally not racists. Internet dogpiling commences. Twitter wars and other shit.

She gets doxed by some e-celeb with the handle Kraut and Tea. Skeptic community starts backpeddling, shut it down commences and they start denying they're not just SJWs using SJW tactics to go after people that trigger them.

So they got some 19 year old fired from her job and put her dox online and apparently she lives in a city with a major Antifa presence.

Other way around buddy.

Low tier. Call me when she goes after the jews. This is even weaker than that Evalion bitch. She actually went after the jews.

You are surprised why?

Yet I never heard of her.

Shit, I know that guy from the jewtubes. If the germans had something like Cuckservatives (and not full blown GDR commies disguising as cuckservatives) he'd be it.

It's western europe, that's literally every single one of them.

Switzerland was a "democracy" long before the US were one, going back to the middle ages with voting and elections, but the swiss constitution was changed in 1848 to a copy & paste of the US one, as that one seemed to have worked well. Before that we basically just a bunch of cantons that worked together to keep the germans out while working as mercenaries for the french. We got our own separate "Senate" and "Congress" and all that shit.

from what I know she was some girl who went full 14/88 and got shit on for it by the usual suspects. Of course, having a vagina (I think she's a he, I have no proof) the_donald cucks jumped at the chance to defend her, but it was futile. She couldn't take the heat and deleted 99% of her youtube content, ensuring that she was the waste of time, and has no spine. That's all I got.

She took down her videos because most of them were civnat tier stuff and she wants to start over and rebrand. She is still on twitter talking about race.

Youre the most obvious leftist shill Ive ever seen. Dox the bitch yourself.

Her follow up video was going to be on the JQ before her channel got shoahed. It's what she was claiming, anyway, probably what triggered the outrage.

Neither had I. I saw an interview/hangout thing she did, watched one video. Apparently she only started in January this year.

He's a thirsty beta. 'Kidnapped' one of his female followers.

Looks like her Twitter was deleted

Dropped.

Who?

wot. Details? Ok it is becoming /eceleb/ tier though.

I can see how she'd be careful with personal information. But maybe she's still around and I could contact her.

Yeah… no. It's good if one has the right political views, but ultimately, they adopt their political views through their vagina, i.e. whoever plows them gets to tell them what she believes -> Compare Evalion.

That's basically what I'm trying to figure out

I don't.
No one should watch those women that put up right wing content.
That's why I barely know shit about her
that nose ring is another warning sign

OK. Apparently some fan of his flew over to Germany to meet with him, hang out and talk about how great internet skepticism is. He drives her out into the middle of nowhere because of the 'implication.' She realizes he's a thirsty beta and asks to be taken to a public place. He gets shitty tells her to get out of the car. She can't speak German, it's a long walk back to the airport, doesn't know where she is and there are a lot of refugees between where she is and where she wants to be. He wants to parade the girl he just met around to his friends, she wants nothing to do with him and sulks for the rest of the trip. When she gets home she outs him as a jackass and he gets butthurt.

It's literally nothing, but bound to trigger the guy if you bring it up. Also gives insight into the minds and mating strategies of leftists. Also, I can't provide sources, but if you really care, you should be able to find your own.

So fucking niggers, sucking Israel cock, and being a tranny?

She just wants boys to donate to her Hatreon.

Yeah probably.

She's English/German, and moved to Switzerland for whatever reason (likely the "hate speech laws" are less bad). Said she was an SJW actual antifa before and now says true things that are baby Holla Forums tier but because she's not hard on the eyes got a lot of youtube clicks and autistic "skeptics" screeched about the video about race being real.

It's another girl politics bandwagoner but braver than the rest.

Funny, I've heard a ton about her, and he's an objectively irrelevant nobody (from Germany I guess) that isn't on pretty much anyone important's radar.