IMRAN AWAN: ARRESTED attempting to FLEE THE COUNTRY

IT'S HAPPENING!

IMRAN AWAN: ARRESTED attempting to FLEE THE COUNTRY.

Rundown:

politico.com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569

AWAN Bros worked for DWC as IT staffers.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

observer.com/2017/07/debbie-wassermnan-schultz-imran-awan-investigation/

Law Enforcement VERY likely they have the GOODS on the

THE WHOLE DNC ENCHILADA

including

SETH RICH case.

MOTHERFUCKER WAS ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/25/fbi-investigating-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-workers-home-pakistani-brothers-report.html

Holy Shit,

Are we going to FLUSH the SEWER?

HIS NAME WAS FUCKING SETH RICH

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/house-overwhelmingly-passes-veto-proof-russia-sanctions-deal
archive.is/pRnGo
conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
infogalactic.com/info/Chief_Blue_Horse
truthfeed.com/breaking-answers-demanded-on-collusion-between-dnc-clinton-campaign-and-ukraine/94903/
twitter.com/C2Mhud/status/889953237729767424
twitter.com/omriceren/status/890006098027188224
archive.is/tNlSS
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
archive.is/YuTT8).
hyperstealth.com/aboutus.html
archive.fo/zca77
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article157411379.html
archive.fo/tYR4E
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889675644396867584
milspecmonkey.com/index.php/articles-page/63-articles/52-ucp-sucks-universal-camo-pattern-rant
hyperstealth.com/US4CES-Bravo-Charlie.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Balance)
archive.is/OIjAB
archive.is/pF5L6
archive.is/CoLtM
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134946650#p134946650
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!1hh8QgZC3Iv/
investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-email-breaking-news-james-comey-being-investigated-by-congress-for-obstruction/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-conservatives-gunning-for-probe-of-james-comey-and-hillary-clinton/article/2629688
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40464
cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/
8ch.net/pol/res/10301458.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10304676.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_de_la_Rocha#Activism
youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_and_activism_of_Rage_Against_the_Machine
archive.is/S2agx
8ch.net/pol/res/10305290.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEW
LET'S GO. NO MORE TEASING, PLEASE.

LET'S GO. NO MORE TEASING, PLEASE.

Oh fugg this must be that July 27th happening. But wait, there might be more!

I wonder what this is about.

I feel a coming Happening storm in the air with all the murmuring going on in other threads. This is a good sign.

They're activating their golem.

dubs confirm. more coming on 7/27

kek confirms more
praise kek for summer happenings
see you in september

They are going to activate the same golems that attacked Dallas police (and other PD's) before the election. I am hoping the lights go out, it would be the quickest way for America to get its country back. And kill a few nogs in the process This would almost certainly cause WW3 while America was in a civil war as well.

==Its up on zerohedge as well–

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country

Somebody is FUCKING scared.

With some of the things people have said about Mueller and Sessions if they get fired, I could absolutely see them trying to incite a civil war or some mass uprising to cover their tracks in the chaos and try to squash this.

we will take back our government, take back our country, heal our people

dubs checked.
also kek, from Adam (((Goldman)))

checked
WE GOTTA GET TRUMP TO FIRE MUELLER AND THAT IRISH ISLAMIST FUCK BRENNAN
hello CIA, i'm dr pavel.

I'm not questioning the story. I'm criticizing that user for following cernokike on twitter and posting his tweets here.

HANGEM HIGH DON

Have you considered the fact this entire thing with Sessions has been a distraction for the media so Mueller can investigate the Russia collusion, find evidence of Hillary and Russia doing deals, and then working with Sessions to bring them down while the media is too busy focusing on Trump being "hard" on sessions?

They made a mistake by not putting a Jew incharge of IT. Had it been one of them they would be in Tel Aviv already; can't rely on a goy to do a Jew's job.

I grin with cautious optimism at what may come of this.

Trump going after Sessions was clearly some kind of tactical ploy. He never complained about him once for half a year and then in 2 days Trump tosses out a pile of negative Session tweets. I highly doubt he will be removed as AG, it smells of a huge bait.

Who is imran?

Mueller’s company gave 99.81% of its donations to Hillary. He’s not working against her.

Sweet baby Jesus in his golden crib. This is actually huge. So, not only did they nab the fucker trying to flee the country…

…they're turning on Secret Service…

(checked)
…AND the subpoena against Paul Manafort has been dropped. **Need further confirmation on this.

Holy fucking ballsack, someone is scared that the truth is about to come out. Here's hoping they can get to this before congress can pass the s.722; if Trump has viable reason to do a shakedown, then there's no way Congress will be able to go about their regular business.

my only thoughts are political suvival at the time. Now that there is a new sheriff in town, the gloves might be coming off.

Clinton's IT guy that left smashed hard drives in his house for the next homeowners to rent.

based marine

Debbie (((Wasserman-Schultz)))* not Clintons

Oh, my mistake. Regardless, his loyalty was bought, not won.

(((They))) aren't going to give up so easily user. The whole kike-american empire is going to come down one way or another. If they just give up it would be a massive disappointment.

how alive is debbie wasserman schultz right now?

I hope he gets put in prison, I'm so glad to finally see somebody like this get arrested.

he is the 1st domino. expect (((DWS))) in cuffs by the end of this week

chartering a boat heading south to Cuba live-wire-frantic-movement would be my guess

WHAT A MESS WHAT A WASTE

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES, RACE WAR AGAINST NIGGERS NOW

make it 7/27, dws is fucked

WEW! THIS IS REAL BAD FOR THE KIKES!

That is great for normalfag outreach… But do not forget that the guy was no saint. He wasnt just a dumbass democrat, he was in charge of designing the phone app which facilitated hillary cheating bernie. He only grew a 'concious' after he realized it was being used to help hillary and not bernie. All marxists hang.

Thing is, we don’t have any evidence of this. Just Twitter.

As slimy as the Democrats are, when the chips finally turn so far against them, they may have no choice but to be the first to the table for a deal. I would be equally as surprised as anyone else to see Mueller actually investigate and report the truth, but if the FBI comes up with anything off the smashed hard drives which looks pretty likely now that Imran has been arrested, then it's extremely likely that not only will they be able to pin (((Wasserman-Schultz))) with some serious federal crime stuff, but the whole house of cards will begin tumbling down.

First Imran, then Debbie, then the entire upper echelon of the DNC, then Hillary and Kaine, and on and on… It stops when they play along and decide to cut their losses to stop the bleeding unless Trump refuses to make a deal and someone hires a really good investigator under some serious personal protection from suicide via three bullets to the back of the head.

If they begin the investigations, Seth Rich will come into play, the DNC leaks will lead into wide-ranging charges from committing conspiracy to subvert democracy and embezzle money to treachery and sedition.

Alright, guys, let's see who talks first!

(Checked)
You're right, but in my mind, it's more a matter of how far they're willing to let it go before they simply throw someone under the bus, and how much the public is willing to let it slide before they are out in the streets with torches and pitchforks demanding Democrat heads on pikes.

Whoever comes to the table first gets the best deal, and while I doubt the people in charge are thinking very far ahead, someone is going to eventually get the idea that they should throw someone under the bus to save their own skin… if it's not too far gone, it just might work to stall the investigations so they can either tie up loose ends, pass some strange legislation to push things further in their favor, or make some other play to feebly attempt their ill-fated coup.

Oh, boy. It's finally happening. I get the feeling all of this is gearing up towards a civil war, and I really don't want to be in this area when it happens.

You just enumerated all the reasons why Seth Rich's actions create a wedge in the left.

Prediction:
ZOG will have to cut its losses quick. DWS will confess some bullshit Jew crime like embezzlement or racketeering and go straight to the nolo plea. Imran will quietly disappear instead of cutting a deal and implicating Hillary and the DNC. Months from now, several of his associates will die, followed by a well-timed "release" for Imran, on the condition he permanently moves overseas, where he will drown in his own swimming pool with a boot print between his shoulder blades.

alternately, this is like the first domino in swamp draining and jew exposing that ruins the democrats

I'm hopeful about this but him being detained makes suiciding him way easier

Reported for Sticky

There will be consequences

IT BEGINS

That is why they're trying to shove that bill down so fast today.

House Overwhelmingly Passes Veto-Proof Russia Sanctions Deal

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/house-overwhelmingly-passes-veto-proof-russia-sanctions-deal

Something big is about to happen.

Excuse me, how the fuck?

You faggots have read the top sticky about sanctions against Russia and iran right?

Clinton family neo libs getting replaced by trump family now neocons he just has to make a new Vietnam in the sand.

muh supermajority rules

Nice try faggot. Your spacing gave you away as it is.

is it finally happening?

If DWS gets fingered by Imran, Hillary WILL get investigated. Any well-reasoned investigator would not even need to bring her in for questioning, but they will do so anyway by procedure and out of (((respect))). She'll get questioned for an hour, upon which she'll activate her "idk lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" mode and use some form of "I don't recall", "I'm not sure", "I can't remember", "I have a brain clot the size of McCain's brain tumor" excuse at least several dozen times.

If they're smart, they'll bring her in for questioning and just arrest her as soon as she walks into the interrogation room. They won't, though, and she'll just walk free and continue to stay in the country because she thinks she's the fucking chosen one.

I honestly doubt that they will play along until it's well beyond too late to stem the bleeding. They would have to chop off a leg at the hip to stop what's coming unless they started right now.

God damn, they really are fucking scared. Veto-proof means a bill passes both House and Senate with 75% supermajority in BOTH. The President is completely unable to veto a bill at that point, and MUST sign it into law.

Trump is going to have his hands tied if these bills fucking pass. It's going to lead to war with Russia an actual active conflict if civil war doesn't happen first… which it very well could if all this shit keeps happening as quickly as it does.

Donald Trump is racing the clock right now, and the Democrats and Neocons just hit the fucking Samson Option. They'd rather bring about WW3 than get ousted.

Yeah no veto and suddenly a new pearl harbor is about to happen see you when the fake news unironically likes trump.

This is some fucking bullshit man. There's gotta be a result other than immediate war with Russia.

the best result is either:
vietnam style revolt against the war except armed, and Trump on their side
or, the supreme court stopping this shit

(((Them))) in a nutshell. How grotesque. I pray for their suffering.

She will get a slap on the wrist like what happened with the email server due to half of the GOP supporting her.

Clinton had a hearing, not a trial so she could still go to trial due to the server.

Please fucking God let this occur.

It will be civil war with a massive amount of defectors overseas. Russia and Trump admin knew this shit was probably coming a year ago. The kikes won't give up easy. I am super comfy about this, lets get it over with.

Meme it and it shall be so. With the likely domino effect with Awan getting cucked, it might fuck the dems enough to cause turmoil, and buy time

I mean, I'm more than ready for it. Still, it fucking enrages me.

Goddamn I hope so.

Fire up the extended interrogation devices
Make him squeal

I thought that too. Like it was political cover for something, not sure what.

I got dubs user, don't you worry. even if it leads to war, we will win. Just don't underestimate the kike mercenaries too much, and don't be afraid to blow their disgusting heads off.

what a time to have a cold
hopefully there aren't mobs on the street where i live

Stay away from the city and populated suburbs. At the least, get into exurbia away from a major interstate/us highway and a lot of non-whites.
A cold won't stop you user. Even then, mobs aren't gonna be coming just yet, if they even do come.

Precisely.

If you were Russia, what would you do? America uses Iran, which Trump openly admitted has not violated any of their nuclear sanctions, as a pretext to impose massive sanctions on your country. They blame you for their blessed chosen one losing the election, they blame you for their own corruption, they consistently attempt to false-flag your presence into the current American presidential administration.

You just struck an accord with Trump on a cease-fire in Syria, which you've been fighting towards for more than half a decade, and now they magically say that you are absolutely evil and must be economically murdered.

Make no mistake. That is what (((they))) want. The economic murder of Russia is a means to temporarily boosting the American dollar so they can steal all our assets and hard-crash our economy… War will be the result, no matter what happens.

Civil War 2: Wage Slavery Edition will be incredibly bloody and will not remain a civil war for long; you can be guaranteed that Russia will gladly insert themselves into our internal struggle under the truthful pretext that our government is oppressive and tyrannical so they can free the citizens from that stifling grip. That will quickly escalate when Israel gets word, and every country from here to China will want a piece for themselves.

Good thinking. Trump can turn the Jews' favorite tricks against them and get a "Hawaiian judge" to put a stay on the law pending an appeal. We can then launch an all-out muh-Russia propaganda campaign to let the normalfags know that ZOG won't be happy until we're all nuking each other for Israel.

The Supreme Court can rule either to strike down the bullshit sanctions bill (totally possible, given the current split, and very likely if that Ginsburg cunt hurries up and dies), or it can uphold the act, in which case it's Andrew Jackson again.

I refuse to believe Trump is just going to let this happen without fighting it.

Reminders on DWS…

Either way user, we won't win. The jews are in turmoil, alongside their dem puppets. The jew bill is probably their samson option before they get completely rekt, just in time for 2018

I am retarded, sorry. I meant lose

That's better.

Remember – You can't spell "Triumph" without "Trump." Rolling for final victory.

Thank Kek i didn't get dubs on my original post. Gotta stop being autistic when i type.

Again

Nice.

Two trips in a row, plus 3003 in your post (pretty numeric)
We're gonna win anons.

It seems that Kek has forgiven you. Do not take his grace lightly.

Wouldn't it be nice if the all the shilling died for a little while because all the kikes and deep state are to busy trying to cover their own asses for a change?

We always get blessed little bouts of radio silence for a while after our enemies get BTFO and then they hit the catalog hard with low energy cuckspam, because you can't consensus crack a celebratory dance/shitpost thread :^)

I am so glad I didn't rob those trips from you in the other thread.

Russia knows the majority of the American people are more on their side than their own governments. Of course Russia would defend itself but its not a stretch to say Russia would minimize conflict as much as possible because they know the US government would collapse in a civil war. Keep in mind Iran said if America ever attacked them they would respond by bombing Israel as well btw.

Its actually been a very successful ceasefire. Most don't last a week before each side blames the other for violating it and continue to bomb each other. (((Someone))) sure doesn't like this.

>Make no mistake. That is what (((they))) want. The economic murder of Russia is a means to temporarily boosting the American dollar so they can steal all our assets and hard-crash our economy… War will be the result, no matter what happens.

Enough has already been stolen to the point where they are sacrificing billions to stall out as much as possible. Its not about money anymore for the kikes, its about saving themselves from the rope at this point and the only way they think they have an out is causing major worldwide conflict.

They MIGHT attack the kikes in DC but launching missiles at America is still risky and can be used as propaganda against Russia. Putin will have to worry about defending his own country. When people are panicked they are more easily influenced by the TV, having "Russia strikes American cities" news headlines is not a good thing. Civil wars also last a very long time and will be prolonged by foreign governments. Its not going to be a walk in the park 2 week adventure.

by tie up loose ends do you mean, make people disappear?

what Russia should do is defend America during their civil war from other countries whether they like it or not
countries such as Mexico and China and North Korea, but especially Mexico(they wouldn't mention Mexico)

Seth Rich is dead. He only lives on through his legend; a legend we are free to shape with our memes as we see fit.

Seth Rich was a true American hero who, although misguided earlier in life, sacrificed everything to fight the jew once he learned the truth.

how the fuck was this shit stain not rotting in jail. who gave this fuck bail?

He was jewish.

He could veto, but it would be a meaningless gesture since they'd overturn it. They can't force him to sign it, the most they can do is put him in a situation where he has to sign it if he wants to save face.

see

Russia is allied with China. They hold military drills with each other several times a month. China, who is probably at least partially in control of by the zog, would be the main problem in a US civil war so its a really big conflict of interests. America would be on its own and even though you guys will pull through in the end you won't be getting much help from anyone. May I also remind you that China almost entirely controls the country north of your border as well, and thats a big fucking border.

This is true, anons here like to pretend they goose stepped out of the womb.

This. His feckless liberal soul belongs to us now, to shape into a legacy as we see fit.

He was white if we say he was white. Learn memetics you idiot.

It's funny, because if he knew who is vindicating him now he probably never would've done it. He's going to get dragged to Valhalla and there's nothing he can do about it.
If that isn't the ultimate irony I don't know what is.

I am sure he realized uncovering massive DNC corruption would have to help Trump in a lot of ways. His berniebro anger pushed him to do it anyway.

Not under any circumstance, user.

I hope to watch him get bullied by Valkyrie.

Sometimes fallow men accidentally stumble into great heroics. It's a strange world.

Truth is defined by memes. Enlighten yourself user.

I am so fucking giddy right now.

TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT, THREAD IN THE CATALOG

I never would, and i never wil.

Oh user. You got dubs in your time field, Kek is pleased.

Already seen, but thank you anyways.

Modern day is here

When was the last time?

link? can't find it in the catalog

May kek bless us with Warhammer-Meme levels of righteous energy tonight.

kiketube.com/watch?v=zbq8llVrh7g

dubs confirm the blessings.

see

http:// www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/paul-manafort-senate-russia-investigation/index.html
CNN REPORTED ON IT
THE LEFT WOULDN'T EVER REPORT ON SOMETHING LIKE THAT UNLESS IT WAS TRUE
also dont actually go to that link, heres the archive
archive.is/pRnGo
now uh… would Holla Forums tell me why that means someone's scared? havent kept up as much as I should be

That's not memetics, that's straight up lying about facts like a dirty fucking kike. Goebbels said something about how good propaganda doesn't need to lie since this truth is more powerful than any lie. Seth Rich was a naive young jew who got too far in over his own head. He didn't think there was any real danger in doing what he did. He ended up being a martyr, but to claim he was anything other than a pissed off Bernie supporter is lying.

>archive.is/pRnGo

I think we interpreted "drop" to mean "issued" instead of literally fucking dropped.

GET FUCKED DNC
MOLOCH A SHIT
PEDOS WILL HANG
PRAISE KEK

No, it's been fucking dropped.

But we are not niggers so that's incorrect user.

Keep an eye on ferries too.

t. islandanon

You're right. It's not about making themselves richer. It's about making everybody around them poorer. They want everything, and the best way to do that is not to make themselves richer while the people below them stay somewhat in the same economic spot. They want to own everything and make people their slaves, so they will do everything in their power to grow the income gap in order to ensure that the little people are as poor as possible.

Absolutely. The best thing Russia could do, and SHOULD do, says, is just play gatekeeper and halt other entities from stepping in to make things worse. If they step in to help provide resources for rebellious citizens or attack infrastructure that is currently not in use to halt government progress, then the citizens would love them.

They would never use nukes on America unless there was 100% legitimate reason to use them; only when Russia's very existence was at stake would they use nuclear weapons, and they would not use them on Capitol Hill. Nukes are best used on large commercial farmlands to effectively starve the population to death and large military installations to cripple the ability to retaliate. Plus, I'll be honest, as scared as I would be if we got nuked at all, I would be less concerned if DC got blown to fucking smithereens. A few hundred fewer oligarchs and neocons.

Pretty much. They did it with Trey Gowdy's investigators. They did it with Seth Rich and we see how that turned out. They did it with a fucking Haitian national. They've consistently eliminated numerous threats to the Clinton Crime Syndicate, but all signs still point to yes. It's only a matter of time, and they can only make so many people commit suicide before people eventually wake up and question the narrative.

Memeing responsibly sometimes means making people out to be things they aren't. If Seth Rich goes against the establishment and gets murdered for it, then that needs to be fucking exposed. It doesn't matter if he's a Jew or if he's white, people need to know what happens when you cross those in power. Honestly, we shouldn't even need to discuss his race if the truth is just that HE WAS FUCKING MURDERED FOR TRYING TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH.

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."
–Voltaire

It means that they realize someone has information that completely contradicts their narrative, or they know that trying to push this line of questioning won't do anything to further their agenda. They know that Imran being detained is bad for them.

I believe in meme

we all believe in meme user. that is belief in Kek.

checkin that id, brother

Psychic warfare is way, way fucking comfier than I was led to believe it would be.

That's not how dubs work you dumbass. Lurk more.

Read this anons

conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

My dad used to walk up the steps of St. Joseph's Oratory on his knees. Sad!

So much win.

All saracen are enemies

Facts are a form of meme.

bump

It's been a long work day for me and I simply want to be spoonfed. So please indulge me, anons. When the Russia-Iran sanction bill was passed and people say it's either civil war or WW3, I'm not understanding what would get us to that point from these sanctions. How is this going to lead us to war?

Nothing. The sanctions are bad but they're being hyperbolic.

I'm sure a few Russian diplomats read Holla Forums

I'm thinking of that Tom Clancy movie where the hotline is a chat system.

Imageboards are like that.

It won't. It's the same limp dick sanctions they pass for every other country. I think the understanding between Trump and Putin is strong enough that this won't sour relations significantly. The latter knows the former is up against neocon warmongers.

Which ones? There are tons of ferries going to the Caribbean islands in the Miami area and the keys

infogalactic.com/info/Chief_Blue_Horse

All of them, especially the Port Angeles to Victoria BC one an user stegoed in that Bernie Mac/ adrenochrome LARP.

I still don't understand how this could lead to civil war or WW3.

If kikes flee America for Chink land then they have no use to keep the petrodollar up. That leads to war. If kikes hold on to america to their last foreskin. They will have to go to war with what they prefer is russia to distract the normal fags who aren't awake yet. This allows them to martial law/police state it up more, kill more whites and poor people, start gestapo like raids of Holla Forums, and kill trump as (((their))) end goal to bring about a power change.

You could have prevented this.

LADS

truthfeed.com/breaking-answers-demanded-on-collusion-between-dnc-clinton-campaign-and-ukraine/94903/

This.

(checked)
(confirmed)
(this)

Nah, he can refuse to sign it still. It automatically becomes a bill eventually if he ignores it. Some presidents do that to show that they don't support a bill that congress is forcing through. I'd veto it and then let it sit on my desk if I was in Trump's position.

My body is ready.

Nice double dubs. Trump will probably just ignore this shit and buy time.

I don't know, i sure hope so.

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING

TODAY:

I did. My first Holla Forums experience was listening to some kids in grade 4 talk about how Hitler was a madman, asking why it took the entire world to stop him if he was insane, and receiving no response. I didn't even have internet. The real pretense here is that everyone was just as stupid and brainwashed as you were when you were young, so you can justify your mistakes instead of accepting them.

Nice, well done user.

The double supermajority rush vote is unbeliaveble. They must have called in every single death threat and child porn blacklist they had. This ammount of slash and burn has got to break sooner or later, somones going to talk under the pressure.

Trump can veto it then it goes back to congress to be re-voted on. It doesn't become a law unless congress actually votes on it again. Trump can stall a little for time. If congress members can be reveled to be traitors then it can still be stopped from passing.
The President also has executive actions to neuter it the best he can.
Also the US President is still Commander in Chief of the armed forces no matter what.

Shit's hitting the fan. Can't wait for the ride; this is gonna be fun!

I really like this post.

I still remember in elementary school, don't know what grade, when the teacher was talking about ghettos and how the Jews who lived there were poor a whole single day after telling us Hitler rounded them all up to steal their money to fund the nation. Everyone in the class was raising their hands constantly to the point the teacher actually started laughing, though whether it was hysterics or if she wasn't buying it either I don't know.

What was he promised?

Fucking Reddit faggot needing to claim ownership on a breakthrough

Please let this be true, please let this be true.

So were all the poor jews rounded up, were all the jews rounded up, were the rich jews rounded up, or was it a few rich jews "snitching" on their ethnic brothers for a few shekels?

Get on our level faggots

fucking wew

No you dumb goy. The Jews all lived in shantytown with nothing to eat but gold because they're so oppressed. Hitler dragged them out of their houses and cutting the nuggets right out of their still warm bodies. Oy vey.

i hope on DOTR people don't forget everyone who allowed this to happen are the #1 threat to our society.

JUST

This Awan surely sounds desperate. Sounds like fucking deus ex plot.
inb4 a bomb

that is a copy/paste from halfchan
i actually saw the picture on twitter, not halfchan

This bitch is shitting herself right now.

Pelosi looks like another shady fuck who's name escapes me right now. It's bugging the hell out of me.

Reminds of the megaphone bitch from GG, Leigh Alexander.

Yes! That's the one! They have the same fucking face and expressions. Is there some gene set that makes you act like a corrupt, drunk dickhead?

Source on this besides those tweets?

really make you wonder if him and people like him were the reason the travel ban was originally conceived.

And the eclipse isnt even here yet

lol.
lol.

I LOL'd until I ROFL'd

This is the buildup, my dude.
The true happening will eclipse this meager offering.

They won't be allowed near government. The only reason they were let back in was because of this City of London corporation horseshit.

Expose that, collapse the house of cards.

this isn't good for trump. it shows that the state department is going after the DNC leakers, not the DNC. the DNC information that was leaked to the trump campaign probably came through the paki awans. the state department already has DNC property, but it was ruled that they can't look at it. the cops are working against trump and in favor of the DNC.

So how brutal do you think that the eclipse is gonna be?

Stop posting your tweets Mike.

b-b-but when is Trump going to get stumped?
the media builds this big case against Trump, so now they can't say he is colluding with Mueller or Sessions when they put DB Wasserbett-Schitz and Hill-uh-reeeee Clitman behind Rosanne Barrs.

This would explain why jews/deepstate are panicking and are forcing congress' hand to rush a bill to try and get a war with russia going. Their plan for a war with russia is almost destroyed, so they are pulling out all the stops to make it happen.

Beautiful

HEH HEH, GETEM MAW

The Daily Caller has an article on it.

Please Kek, make this meme real!

fuck Trevor )))NOAH(((

Overbudget and out of time.

Guys, is McCain breaking under pressure?

Meanwhile, McCain is rambling about cheese pizza.

what the fuck is this shit

samefag

user are you me, what the fuck?

What?

It's not HAPPENING until kikes are getting gassed in the streets.

Become the happening kameraden.

He's saying he's seen a lot of child porn before.

Worse then any black neighborhood

like this?

I might be wrong about this, but I thought that a veto can only be overridden once its been issued. i.e. this "veto proof" majority they're touting can still technically be vetoed, as meaningless as it would be to do so.

I wouldn't doubt that Trump would still veto this just to get a few days of outrage over it while he thinks of someway to get himself out of the whole mess.

Can't say I remember the last time one of them showed up.

We're going to summon Kek like crazy that night aren't we?

top work

Uh can you link the thread please? I live in Victoria.

It's been so long since a category 1 happening that it's like an oasis in a desert. My happening boner is at full mast

but can't rely on a jew not to fuck them up worse because of the blackmail potential he would have had access to in this position either
also, efficient IT is actually hard work

If the President vetos a bill, it goes back to both houses for a vote.

It does not become law unless and until that vote is held and achieves the required supermajority in both houses.

A "veto proof majority" is an assumption that no votes will change in the meantime.

It won't be until after the august eclipse.

Not any more. The plans of the kikes have been thrown in the oven. Every single new scheme they've come out with since last august blew up days after it was put into play, and over the past 6 months most of their schemes havent survived a single fucking day. When the kikes see their plans falling apart they always double down, they never take a step back to reconsider that they are playing with fire. To the kikes they are infallible.. If you've ever dealt with a kike irl in any sort of a 'familiar' manner you may have seen it up close, they believe they can literally do no wrong, even when everyone else can see they are fucking up bad. I've seen kikes go bankrupt because they allowed someone pretending to be a good goy me to give them the echo chamber of 'you are doing a great job' that they want to hear, without considering all the pieces, like their heroin addict book keeper embezzling their entire accounts receivable for 6 months.

It is no different with larger scale kikery. Thye always continue on, never taking a step back to reconsider the situation. And thats just concerning their plans. Once the kikes actually start to worry about the goyim getting the upper hand they go into suicidal tripling down mode. This has displayed dozens and dozens of times throughout history. It always results in an inquisition or fascistic imperial conquest, or something in between.

This is no longer about them trying to get richer or make the goyim poorer, this is them FRANTICALLY trying to regain the control that is slipping from under their noses. And it will not go well for them.

Ominous.

Can't Trump simply refuse to enforce the laws?

So who's getting raped this time?

the american working man

I feel like a kid waiting for december 25th. Can we please bring back public hangings?

Probably us. Those FEMA camps aren't going to #occupy themselves.

Lol, k. Give it a rest; ya'll really suck.

Thanks for the civics lesson, mein führer.

If this is all true, there's going to be a lot of progressives/democrats turning into "everybody is dumb but me" apolitical neutrals pretty soon.

np. now you have to go back.

DON JR JUST RETWEETED THIS

twitter.com/omriceren/status/890006098027188224

He's trying to avoid getting Seth enRiched

inb4 nothing happens no arresting no nothing and leftists just say he was victim of ebil trump and he was just innocently trying to travel to see his grandma or take a tour overseas, without any clue that anything he was doing was illegal

Haw haw.

Very well said.

Way too few people here and elsewhere don't seem to understand the dynamic of the cryptoleftist. South Park being quite possibly the biggest example that just goes completely unnoticed.

I suspect this is why we're getting an influx of shit tier slide threads in the catalog right now.

this. random Holla Forums bait that makes no sense.

There's even some shilly shit in this very thread.

dubs checked. If they were legitimate anons, they'd fug off and do the research themselves.

Nothing unusual going on here, goyim.

The Clinton Foundation Was getting donor money from the Taliban.

archive.is/tNlSS

I could only find this about him going to Pakistan back in May.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

AAAHHHHHHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED DNC!

it's because its been working so well at halfchan recently

Who is the Marine renter who handed over the hard drives and kicked off panic mode?

The horse piss must really be doing a number on what's left of their brains.

that's none of your GOD DAMNED business!

Why'd they do such a shit job of destroying evidence?

I just wanna know if we'll get to see the FBI get its shit together and do some genuine good, and if the CIA will be crashed with no survivors.

A mother fucking God-Tier American Hero, that's who.

their incompetent, duh

I told you about shitskin IT "professionals" bro. I told you.

you forget:

>The Awans given security clearance, which they would never, ever pass the background check for also iirc it was ts clearance which is fucking rare as fuck to be given to non americans
>Head of the congressional intelligence committee DWS

You'd think that even two-digit IQ mudslimes who love blowing shit up would remember how to make and use thermite.

He could be the next Seth Rich. Except not dead, hopefully.

mein seites

Paki

Checked and confirmed.

trips of truth. kikes are too stuck up to realize how incompetent they are nowadays

Holy shit, this is really it, isn't it?

cough, Alphabet, cough

I'm feeling these smug fucking trips. Oh yes I am.

B-but they're cheaper!

This is the kind of shit i come to Holla Forums for.

I hope someone is chronicling everything that has occurred, this is some Rome tier shit going on. Plays will be written hundreds or thousands of years from now about this if we are successful

That jew bitch is going to the gallows huh?

Speaking of Alphabet boys does anyone else feel like they're mocking us when Google's parent company is literally named Alphabet?

Can someone take a quick moment to link th ese dots for me? I am alittle confused on why this is a happening?

Ok so the IT guys have DWS shit and there is some proof they were storing documents. How is this tied to Russia or Trump-investigation?

Why is it happenings?

Sorry I have had some IRL shit keeping me out of reading lately.

Mueller flipped

Did not see that coming.

Wew, still missing out on some Shkreli keks

Shame on you. Be ashamed.

Knee grow some of us have jobs.

I just got home.

Just TLDR me please. I am about to have to go to bed because I am a good goy to be up for work.

The big fucking G and the Masonic apron as the logo for gmail didn't tip you off?

Google IS the deep state.

DAY OF THE ROPE

Of course, fam. Why do you think they released all those skeeters, mapped out every street, scan every email, etc.?

Nigger, I will knife fight you in the parking lot of my office complex if you ever make that insinuation to me again. If you have time to beg for spoon feeding, you have time to skim the thread to see if your answer was already posted.

Happy birthday Kayla.

Whether you are, or you are not, Rome is still crashing down and I am waiting for the ceasar that will lead you to revelation. Las misfortunes. Personally I see this going two ways. Holla Forums suceeds in their mission and ethno states of all kinds are created everywhere under the banner of the next fuher. This leads to the whole world united to be seperate and left alone i.e revelation if the transgression of desolation is placed where it ought not.

OR the kikes succeed and they continue D&C'ing the world until revelation when their confusion/leader comes down to fuck shit up and unite the world somehow.
Not sure how I feel about this. Either way results in many people hating kikes so theres that. Natsoc's winning results in a white ethnostate which could become the babylonian city. Kikes winning results in bluebeam epic proportions of fuckery everywhere but no city besides either D.C or jew york could be the whore's city.
Everything is fucked either way.

Exactly how deep have we infiltrated the government/power structure exactly?

It seems like regardless of what's going on there's ALWAYS an user in the know that fills the rest of us in.

user, I…

It's a mystery mang, we just don't know :^)

Subsidized by public tax dollars, let's not forget, all profits privatized to kike insider assholes of course.

The funny thing is that the anarchists wish they had this kind of anonymous power.
Where else are you going to post something politically incorrect and potentially damaging?
We are the people.

And (((they))) don't either. its fucking magical.

Come at me.

That was pretty funny though the image of two people knife fighting in suits

(Heil'ed)
They don't believe in race, so they can't discriminate what obviously bad talent street shitters are. Zog will be brought down by the incompetence of their non-white mercenaries. Poetic justice.

Oh my god the edge on that picture.

I'm still not sure if anons infiltrated the place or they found out about this place and agreed with us probably both, either way, we get the information

oops didnt mean to red text on tha tone

Someone should get the fags still on Holla Forums to make a double dragon clone or something.

tfw Holla Forums is the most politically influential ngo in the world.

i know right. its cringey. but i still like the idea.

SOMEBODY

I'm pretty sure that the President's son and the senior policy adviser to the President are anons.

Meanwhile Goons, our only competitors are balls deep in the state department.

Once told me you'll know CP when you see it…

Double Dragon a shit

Go back to 4chan.

noice

TLDR

Nah mate some user on cuckchan told us Awan had been arrested about an hour before it was announced. Sounded like he was in the President's inner circle.

Ivanka's pussy?

That doesn't tell me anything, it could be one user that has worked his ass to get inside, or someone already inside that discovered cuckchan and decided to go user.

Im chronicling some of it.. But most of the chronicling is in my head tbh. Theres just too much shit going on at once to do such a task on your own, we really need a dedicated group of 6 or more autists capable of going super autist power levels working as a team on this. I've tried to get a group together but every time there is a minor happening it falls apart because ya know.. everyone feels the need to be in the know as soon as its happening, and because often happenings happen so quick and if you werent in the thread you'd never know about the details.

Any anons out there with programming skills make a rss feed type app for anons so that they can be kept up to date on happenings without having to take time away from Holla Forums projects they are working on.

Also.. To add to my post you replied to…

The kikes cant win. They lost control of the 2 biggest super powers and were not sure how much of China they control so possibly 3/3 they lost control of. All they have left is throwing the EU at Russia and hoping all the nukes get launched and somehow surviving this and managing to gain control of the planet again afterwards. They underestimated the spread of information, memes literally were the jews destruction.

There's always moonman wads.

Great notion, but I propose something on the Yakuza series level. I'd pay quadruple for a game dedicated to Trump and Pence curb stomping neon haired commies, dindus, spics, and every politician and jew that doesn't pony up for the honest good cause. Bonus Day 1 DLC: Pepe and Moonman characters playable.

correction;
every politician and jew that doesn't pony up. Jews guaranteed the gas or your shekels back.

What are you, some kind of cryptokike?

You are using the wrong words. When patriots/nationalists are in the government its not a fucking infiltration. Full/cuckchan only exist in their current states because reddit and digg got bought out and censored. Once message boards started becoming mainstream everyone started putting their heads together to figure out how to problem solve the entire planet. I am sure 9/11 and the Iraq war pushed all of us deeper to find what was in the rabbit hole.

WHanon doesn't matter. Its just another patriot doing what he is told. Its certainly not an individual acting alone. He is a little guide along the way to our freedom and the kikes downfall.

Kim Guilfoyle just mentioned this story as her closing "final thought" on Fox's "The Five" with intent it will be covered tomorrow - saying its a huge story with major security implications. Gee dya think?

No, I just know and parody the state of gaming that is today. DLC is pretty much a given now, rather than getting the whole and all content, you just get a fraction of the picture.

EU is a pathetic military power and is growing its non naval capabilites slowly due to beaurocracy and shitskins. Russia is not confirmed to be non kike infested only Putin is confirmed to be aware of (((their))) bullshit.
Finally nukes are physically impossible ffs why is this a thing still. Go research neutron regulators and its part in electric generating nuclear power plants. It is fucking mathematically impossible to have a nuclear bomb.

Well if Holla Forums wins meh not sure how to feel about all this confusion. Atleast there will be a authority structure again instead of whatever this current mess is.

imran away

He is here, lads.

Why not a MWC sequel with split-screen co-op?

Very good, yes. Now take down the rest of her fucking implicit kin.

literal juden

I think most countries in the EU abolished compulsory military service (hell, Sweden only reinstated it a few months ago because they realized nobody was joining the army: archive.is/YuTT8). That's also another big factor.

I never thought of it that way.

Reality is silly as fuck since Kek showed us the way

Criminally underrated trips.

It's not impossible that he was trying to flee the country for his own crimes and not for the crimes that may or may not have been committed by his clients.

imran all night and day
couldn't get away
fuck you for putting that flock of seagles song in my head

DNC?

What is a plea bargain

At this point I don't think that we can be destroyed anymore.

Putin would have run into Trump tier bullshit if the Russian government was kiked. Vlad kicked all those fuckers out in the first couple of months.

Yes I know the EU is shit tier in every way possible including military which is why I worded it "throwing the EU at Russia". There are still big bombs owned by every side that can be thrown at each other to cause mass chaos and bait many countries into a huge war.

Fuck off kike.

I knew what they were about the second they announced there company motto as
Why would you feel the need to point out how totally un-evil you intend to be unless you were in fact evil. Then when Alphabet was formed, they dropped said motto and thusly any pretense of not being evil.

This probably deserves its own thread but… Found this on drudge.. might be probably is related in some manner:

>dod buys uniforms from (((canadian))) contractor for afghan military
>they are woodland camo, thus useless for 90% of afghanistans terrain hmm what countries near afghanistan have woodlands?

What the fuck is this shit?

hyperstealth.com/aboutus.html
archive.fo/zca77
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article157411379.html
archive.fo/tYR4E

(witnessed)

Let's hope that Trump breaks up Google/Facebook and all of the tech monopolies.

Without them in the way our power would expand expodentionlly

Preety much that. Also what the fuck is passive negative ion generator? To me it sounds like a electrical shock system to keep soldiers alert with small electric shocks via the uniform. Also stop trying to derail.

Passive Negative Ion Generator is an air purifier

kek

I don't klnow about any of that, but take a gander at the blueberry BDUs that we gave to Iraq.

I mean look at us. We just wanted to play video games and make nigger jokes.

And here we are.

Why no modern military uniforms look so awful.

It looks like a computer shit on some pajamas.

Remember Trump called out Amazon and I think he even called out Bezos by name before he was elected.

Prevents automated pattern detection/targeting developed by China (not long before the switch-over)

We're a rag tag group of individuals shit posting mongolian cave paintings on an ancient rice pudding format imageboard memesmithing and honing our debate skills by calling eachother faggots, yet we pose the greatest political threat to (((them))) in the world.

Uniforms are not made to look pretty like a new F150, they are made for fucking survival. Those look like that because thousands of tests done have shown that pattern to be the most undetectable by the human eye.

Reminder that Israel will never extradite one of their own, despite the treaty the US has with them. Reminder that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is not only jewish, but has Israeli citizenship.

REMINDER THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW.

Sounds a lot like pseudo scientific new age ‘technology’, similar to the Quantum Energy Jewelry that Fred Bell used to sell for a thousand bucks apiece before he was murdered.

Hmmm really activates the old olives.

When did this happen? Can't believe people aren't writing articles about this statement…

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889675644396867584
He called out Amazon just yesterday as a monopoly. I want Google, FaceBook, and Twitter gutted more than anyone else.

However if he really liked us he could arrest the Halfchan mods, i'm sure they're guilty of some shit.

This
and the ISPs

That was CADPAT. The US version of CADPAT is fucking terrible
First pic: Cadpat on the left, Marpat on the right
milspecmonkey.com/index.php/articles-page/63-articles/52-ucp-sucks-universal-camo-pattern-rant
Second Pic:
US4CES is the best camo pattern currently.
hyperstealth.com/US4CES-Bravo-Charlie.html
polite sage for off-topic

Well you could at least put the pattern on something that looks nice rather than goddamn pajamas.

Kek, just imagined someone jumping in a foxhole wearing image #1

Interdasting. So better vs chink auto-pattern detection but much easier to spot with the naked eye by a rifleman. Shit, we're gonna miss good ol' Olive Drab before long I already miss it

How many anons have military experience?

It seems like a lot.

It did in the boy scout thread lmao.
All the 'muh gud goy drumpf' shills got assblasted and banned. Great to see.

Checked and awesome oldfag-tier meme pic user.

SS Oak is best pattern.

At this point any sane/ non-corrupt Government would rein in/ break up the tech giants. It simply makes no sense to allow them to continue to exist; they have better access to data than intelligence agencies. They hold in their palm the power to switch off the entire economy. Almost everything from distribution and transport to finance and even the medical sector relies upon or is increasingly owned by a couple of companies, and if a threat emerges they use their already to vast fortune to buy them out. We are only a couple of decades and mergers away from a single corporation being able to hold most of the world to ransom and time is running out to stop them.

That actually looks really nice.

Quit data mining.

Bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off.

The Jew always cries in pain as he strikes you.

You mean automated perimeter cameras in visual band?
Weirdly specific reason tbh.

To me they look like light through gaps in a canopy, so will blend very well in darker bush.

They were paying that scumbag $150k/yr+, user.

If you're going to lay out that kind of bread, at least pay for a white guy who won't fuck you over in the end because his stupid ass still goes bankrupt on that salary and then leaves critical evidence in a house he rents out.

I'm surprised these people can actually breath unaided, let alone run a scam like this.

I'm actually concerned by how sloppy they are. It sounds like complacency, which implies a total casualness about the whole affair, implying it's been this bad for a while and it's just that nobody's been caught on this scale and they're fooling themselves that it'll stay that way.

They aren't stupid. They're lazy because their environment allows it.

I have a sinking feeling this is going to be a giant nothing in terms of naming the jew and at the same time reaffirming neocohen "vigilance" against the "west's" enemies. Probaly link the IT guy to some pro-Russian Islamic terrorist organization in Syria…Or just go old school and blame al-queda…aka Jew haters to normies.

But complacency and arrogance always lead to death.

So it works for us.

Should I be packing my car?

What if they couldn't find a white guy that would do this kind of work.
Moreover, the whole point of this was to give foreigners like Huma Abedin of Saudi Arabia and this paki access to sensitive documents for a kickback.

They drank their own kool-aid.

The randomization of the pattern was mandatory in the acquisition due to the knowledge of a weapon system that had been or was being developed to specifically target BDU pattern/Tiger stripe etc.

Not sure if you can find this info on the internet but this is what I remember of the events that transpired. However, I would concede that the digital pattern is definitely super effective at night.

ACU + gravel road + night = invisible

They just don't understand the aesthetic value of ss summer/ss autumn camo, the gentleman's camo.

Would be nice if US4CES was more widely available for citizens it's about the only "modern" camo I'm interested in, other then a-tacs.

No joke, I'm on the phone with a couple buddies right now trying to figure out where we stand with this.

Certainly. We've got a firm handhold on their roots, and we're pulling them out now, but I'm morbidly curious just how grotesque what we're going to end up yanking up will be.

Maybe it's nothing, because we already know about pedophile blood sacrifice and cannibalism in the name of Moloch with an eventual goal of genocide. I'm not sure how it can get much worse. They're like the Electronic Arts of politics.

I've said this at least 20 times.

The Democrazies always accuse the right of the exact thing they are doing.

It's happened countless times. I've lost track of all the incidents.

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE HITS YOU.

I think the paleocon turner diaries known as "Victoria" by William S. Lind has some of that. Bunch of guys break out the tassels the collapse and go to war with a feminist empire.

I mean, how did he sleep at night? What was going through his head and he drove away from the property knowing that there was a stack of evidence left behind. I really, really don’t understand these people. They are incomprehensibly stupid, it transcends stupid and who was this mans handler. Is no one overseeing this whole corrupt scheme, where are the fixers?

All they do is get caught and then kill people, which they in turn get caught doing. If you are going to be villains at least at least try and do it with some effectiveness.

That sounds hilarious enough to want to read. I may check it out.

2x the normal pay rate for a full time employee.
And this nigga worked part time? How come no flags were raised upon this alone?

I you know very well user

Yeah. It's unavailable, which means it must be great.
Meanwhile everyone is using multicam, regardless of what team they are playing for.

Sargon's law ayy

This is why they just admitted that video can be faked, with some effort. Is that how they're going to disclaim responsibility?

Imagine if Pierce didn't want a total genocide while also trying to write a comedy. Then take that and move the setting to the current year and there you go. The book is nuts, but the kind of nuts that just may be fun to read.

From what I've read, it sounds like the hard drives were stored in a cabinet in the garage. Dumb shitskin probably forgot all about them until he went to take inventory of the stuff he moved and realized the drives weren't with him.

It sounds like a great tabletop game setting /tg/ itself would make.

Sage for even more off topic.

Ur-tactical has some US4CES stuff but limited sizes and shit, and luckily not my fucking size.

It's 'lam', user.

Paki for one, but it also sounds like someone may have told him the hammer was about to fall and he panicked. I mean, the guy was caught tonight trying to flee the country FFS. He's spooked.

I'm really hoping that DWS gets put before a congressional hearing and gets asked this question directly. I want to watch her sweat.

And do any of you anons find the timing of this absolutely hysterical since the Dems just revealed their new 'A better deal' branding? A fucking massive scandal breaks out and shits all over their brand right after they tried to come up with a new identity. Too goddamn funny.

Know any way to get NIR ink or copy them and have them made?
t.notfabricfag

No point in us buying this shit if it lights up like an xmas tree in IR band.

Lind wanted to show his idea of "retroculture" was the best of all other ideas, so the plot gives each kind of radical its own piece of America to do with as they please. Feminists, vegans, pacifists, confederates, and even natsocs are given some states to mess around in. Would make a great tabletop.

(checked)
Didn't the WH user mention 7/28 being a big day?
Seems he may have been legit, also I recall 9/22 being an important date as well.

Pierce was setting a plan in place encase the kikes wanted to speed up the process. Honestly when I read the book I was astonished about the similarity between the fictional world and current world.

Here's an infograph on the whole affair from Halfchan.

It's quite possibly super happening.

7/27, but what gets me is this user mentioned Awan hours before it broke on twitter.

Was just about to post this.

Wasted quads

Damnit user, why quads on that. Kek must have something important to say to you.

Checked

I feel the need to point out, WH user correctly predicted it. It broke on social media first, and now Hannity is talking about it.

>what is Power Balance (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Balance)

Pseudo-scientific shit like this has been around for such a long time. Despite absolutely no scientific backing, the effects work because of the placebo effect.

You and me both.

If he is mentioning Amazon you can bet all the other big ones are on his radar as well. I am sure all the disinfo and straight up cheating FB / google / twitter has done to smear Trump is something he will never forget. Trump loves revenge, especially towards people who single him out and fuck him over. Ask mittens how that Sec of State job worked out.

hahaha

best day since the election

archive.is/OIjAB

Can we get Trump to tweet this?

I still don't get it. Who is Awan?
Is he like Podesta but for more DC anti-americans so he has a lot of information to and from international jewry?

(quads)
You are in good company.

The user I was mentioning (it may be the same one on a different day) said be ready for 7/28. This was like a month ago or so.

Have you not read Rules for Radicals?

Trump should:
1) let that bill sit on his desk for eight days since the bill was initially passed;
2) during these eight days, issue blanket permits for protests against the bill, so that those against the bill can legally march around and around the congressional buildings;
3) organize letter and email writing campaigns to CONgress, against the bill;
4) on the ninth day, veto the bill and send it back to CONgress (see whether the bastards have the guts to over-ride the veto).

Read the fucking thread.

CIANiggers/kikes have been drinking their own kool-aid for too long and got sloppy

Is it the fucking same guy? It can't be, no fucking way. You can't make this shit up.

Well, let's see how that works out for them. :^)

I'm only doing this to heil your dubs

This is a great plan. It should be applied during the mid-terms as well.

checked

holy shit hahahaha

I think I found it, posted on 7/11

This is really what I needed tonight. It's been a shitty one and I'm sitting here in a McDonalds in anaphylactic shock because my family is retarded and negligent to the point of maliciousness.

I see the fuse burning and I want to blow on the flame to hurry its path to the black powder mound in the distance.

Thanks

I was convinced it was a LARP, but now look where we are.

SESSIONS ABOUT TO GO AFTER LEAKERS

Did the dems just fall for the biggest fucking sting op ever conceived? Holy shit.
archive.is/pF5L6

Where are we user? is it still ZOG territory?

Look at me.

I'm the white house now.

ur in 1

It's 'aliens', user. Check, no k3k.

No, anons.

We're in the Best Timeline.

Everything we do is LARPing but sometimes the LARP becomes real. Elevate your mind and soon things will become clear. Soon you will even be able to see a future and events that are to come.

Checked

Niggers smoke weed on their stoops and flash their guns at you in Camden for a reason user, the police are powerless and law enforcement is more psychological fear propaganda that good goy Christian whites only abide.
archive.is/CoLtM

This guy's gonna sing like a bird and they're all gonna be in cages soon

activate your egregore elsewhere, adacic

Ohhh

Spoiled rotten little sandnigger couldn't even survive on a 150k salary. One night eating off a tray in a cell and he will spill his guts like 2d guro.

Considering that a State Department Goon was directly killed by Hillary's incompetence, you'd think they would've wised up.

I don't normally recommend even going to cuckchan, but this thread's got me wide awake.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134946650#p134946650

If Mueller did flip you can imagine the shit he already knows and what he has pulled out of the kikes since Trump got in office?

If true this is going to be biblical. We just had several higher ups calling for a coup on Trump if he fires Mueller, I am sure most of the huffpo, CNN crowd have published articles defending Mueller 100x over and now this is all going to be used against them when Mueller starts ratting everyone out.

That's pottery, user. Beautiful.

Goons are just pawns of Soros anyways.

We however are actually largely independent.

Feels like it'll be the whole 'Our election system can't be rigged!' and 'Trump needs to accept the results of the election!' shit all over again.

Just how many SJWs will an hero if Awan's arrest ends up fucking over the DNC?

In case you want to track that tripcode in the future.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!1hh8QgZC3Iv/

very nice. very nice. borderline experimental

top kek
Has anyone noticed that Trump hasn't said "you're fired" yet as president? That makes me think the dems are goin to jail.

HE TROLLED THEM. HE BAITED THEM.

They already do that. They complain that trump talks about Clinton even though he won the election do he should stop ranting etc.

Why am I getting emotional? I swear to god, if I find out Trump and Sessions just played all the DNC, I don't even know how I'll feel.

(Polite sage for nothing worthy to contribute) I am so fucking happy this is going down, you guys, I just had to tell you. Fuck yeah. 27th confirmed.

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134946650#p134946650
Yep, same pozzed trashfire I left behind three years ago.

I hope they did. I truly do. Because not only will it be spectacular, but the amount of memes to come out of it will keep us sated for years.

God, it could be amazing.

If Trump is using the possibility of a pardon for Mueller (which could make him flip), then it would explain this tweet
It was in front of our faces the whole time. Rusing them in broad daylight.

Lets say like everything we hope for with arrests comes true. And many top DNC people are arrested including Wasserman.

Nothing will come of it because the media will suppress it and the DNC will just put new people in. Trump would have to have the balls to designate the DNC as a criminal organisation which he doesn't. So realistically what will happen is a few upper level DNC operatives are arrested and Republicans just have something new to complain about.

As crazy as it sounds, this entire thing being smoke and mirrors for the media to latch on to makes the most sense.

Fucking spot on. Pardon tweets were NOT about his family as media claimed. They keep pulling on the Russia shot, when that slingshot finally lets go….

well find out tmro.

my money is on the pardon. no way anyone would turn on the dnc without government protection or secret service detail.

memebers of dnc who try to turn mysteriously suicided with shot to the back of the head.

next shut down cnn and other trtaitors and hang clintons and obongo.

jews get gassed after that

We may be seeing variations of this vid with CNN getting swapped out for each liberal that gets rolled.

And another meme is born…

But srsly, wtf is going on?

COMEY IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE REGARDING CLINTON

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-email-breaking-news-james-comey-being-investigated-by-congress-for-obstruction/

washingtonexaminer.com/house-conservatives-gunning-for-probe-of-james-comey-and-hillary-clinton/article/2629688

WE’RE NEVER GOING TO GET TIRED OF WINNING.

The DNC wont exist after they are shown to have worked directly with the taliban/isis for kickbacks. The party will be shattered on the rocks. The cognitive dissonance will be enough to drive most rank and file liberals permanantly insane though

LET'S GET THIS GOING

Didn't Huma also have clearance, or no?

Fuck me, I have a full brand new bottle of amaretto in my shoulder bag and want to pour a celebratory drink, but the McDonalds I'm sitting in might take an issue with that.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Do it, no balls.

Checked
CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR IT
THE BLACK SUN KEK

Lynch gets lynched too dont forget, Obongo gonna be dragged into it too… sheeeiiiiittt

(checked)

She STILL does user.

Where is the evidence of them working with the Taliban for kickbacks? The one misdirecting kike that said (((he))) worked for the FBI ?

What the fuck is happening?

There will be nothing left but ash when The Don is done with these parasites.

DNC will collapse before then. Let them appoint another captain on a sinking ship, who gives a fuck?

Kucinich will run in 2024 against Buchanon and we will have 2 kike hating nominees for the presidency

How in the fuck have I not noticed this before?

Who here is

COMFY?

guise…I srsly can't take any more habbenings. My heart is giving out after pumping so much blood to my penor

Buchanon is way to old user.

We're all gonna make it

Buchanon will be over 90 in 2024 if he's still alive.

White House user's thread subject was
They have taken the bait!
The DNC have been hyper-fucked for most of the month already.

Damn he looks a lot younger then that. Who will go up against Dennis "I named the jew my whole career" Kucinich on the RNC side?

Don't fucking say Rand Paul…

I'm not going to believe anything I don't see. Nor am I going to forget that the idea of "white heritage" doesn't seem to mean much to him, given he married his daughter off to a jewess and can't get enough of based black men like Ben Carson. His interests will still not be the same as ours - remember, we believe in the 14 words. "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Where my Sun Wheel Magicians at?

If everything turns out to have been 88th Transplanar Duodimensional Underwater Backgammon, my sides are going to leave the solar system at superluminal velocities.

tfw you're gonna see the kikes rounded up in your lifetime and it's because of a fucking diversity hire shitskin being a fucking retarded shitskin

I love nights with Holla Forums

Why did they pass the Russia sanctions then?

Fuck, this backwater McDonalds' dining room closes at midnight (now) and they're kicking me out. Gotta walk home. Don't happen without me, Holla Forums.

Trump still has yet to sign it user. So far, sanctions aren't in effect.

In 2024 whites will be on the precipice of being a minority. God help us if we're still doing that shit in 2024.

What in the God damned Hell…
Can someone please send a signal when the world is safe enough to try to make sense of again? Maybe white smoke or something…

looks like I picked the wrong week to quit browsing Holla Forums

Seems there were shots fired today involving the Secret Service, IIRC.

Always user, the 14 words before all else.

Very!

Checkin those ducks.

This would be an extremely soft landing for deep state kikes if all this whole shit show turns up is some high level dems being bribed by some barbaric goat herders that hate Israel and ZOG. Now, if there is some kind of angle where kikes in Israel and the deep state were arming the Taliban to perpetually keep a war in Afghanistan going, it woud be a legit stage 5 happenin'. Otherwise, DWS will just resign and everything "sensitive" to jews will be kept off news reports/public record.

Maybe a /k/ question, but do these cameras simulate the color-blind advantage at all?

just another night in the trenches with you lovable fucks

user, I think your dog has autism.

AWAN IS CONNECTED TO PELOSI

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40464

Hope your evening picks up user.

(checked, praise Kek)
Sauce?

Who's Buchanon?

One of the best night

EVER.

That rally was real comfy
t.Ohio user

user it's like a spiderweb. These traitorous fucks all have something connected to someone else.

Oh shit! Assange knows something

Why does team Trump have extra big smiles on their faces at the rally tonight?

ITS HAPPENING!

You know why

I'd be pretty happy if I was about to witness the death of the DNC.

is this confirmed? don't forget muzzies only have like 4 different names

Because they saw the week's schedule ahead of time, user.

we need an art fag to draw this NOW!

Have you noticed how soros and netanyahu have been positioned against each other in the (((media)))

AND THE NIGHT THE NIGHT WILL BE TURNED BACK

Pretty sure he's not retarded. People send him leaks and he's been holed up for years thinking about why the world is the way it is and little else. It doesn't take a genius to realize just about every if not every world "leader" has some serious fucking dirt in their closet in order to get into the position because it makes them easier for (((them))) to control. The only real question I have in that regard is whether or not Trump has similar dirt and the plots against him are just a psyop, or if there's no dirt on him (kind of unlikely since he was friends with Epstein and went to his island more than once) and they are desperate to stop him.
Given they tend to just kill anyone they actually want stopped I tend to believe it's a psyop, but have an open mind in that regard - he may have been collecting the dirt and setting up dead man's switches to release it for all I know.

We may very well see the DNC crash and burn. Wew.

I'm at work myself.
I work at a data center where fuck all happens at night. So 90% of the time it's just sitting here watching movies.
However, word of a legendary happening has interrupted my watching of Rawhide to sit here and enjoy the massive happening with you fuckers.

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

Jesus fucking christ user. If they had dirt on Trump you would have heard about it before election day.

which leads to them needing Beranton J. Whisenant Jr dead.

"According to the Miami Herald, the 37-year-old had just joined the Miami U.S. Attorney’s Office in January, and was assigned to investigate cases of visa and passport fraud."

"Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases."

cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/

I think everything is going to work out.

Your reading comprehension is off the charts. The uniforms were bought to give to afghanis, i.e. it was a crony purchase.

kind of. Its a positively charged oxygen that releases negative ions or some shit. From what I've read it works and does increase endurance, it has been officially banned from the olympics and other sports.

Those are some shit eating grins if ever I saw one. The 27th is going to be huge.

GET IN THE OVENS KIKES

You guys should browse lefty twitters tonight. It's so much fun. They are so smug and think with Sessions and Mueller they are finally going to have the end of Drumpf. I haven't seen them so hopeful and arrogant in a while.

Possibly, though he used to be friends with the Clintons. It's not impossible he's just there to appease conservatives by slowing the fire momentarily so we don't jump out of the pot. I haven't seen him doing anything yet which is remotely irreversible - if the DNC implodes irrevocably under investigations, trials and executions, or if the fed gets dissolved, or if Israel is left to fend for itself and (((dual citizenship))) is deemed treason or maybe even if the (((deep state))) gets defunded in favor of rebuilding our nation and giving up the trillions of dollars worth of proxy wars while preventing migrants from ever again being accepted - then I'll buy it. Actions are more important than words, thus far ICE has been getting better results because they've had their hands untied, but there's nothing to ensure it stays that way when the pendulum swings back and everything else seems like negotiation tactics.
Put it this way: the dollar was worth about 3x as much when the boomers were in their 30's. That means if you don't have at least 3x the quality of life you had the day Trump was elected not only are you not winning, you aren't even breaking even.
There's a lot of work to do to stem the tide of (((their))) influence, let alone to reverse any of it.

Every time I do that I just get burning visions of mass graves.

More like mass suicides.

user it will be assisted suicides.

We're going to need lots of "Before" pictures for all the memes, collages and webms

Same outcome.

They really don't know what's coming…
This is the precise thing that that vox article warned about "The smug style in American Liberalism"
One of the big things it warned about (And the writer was mysteriously fired by the way) was that there would come a time when they would get so smug that they would be taken by surprise as shit hits the fan.

They don't know what storm is coming their way.
And it's tasty.

Sounds like the right time to get busy archiving all articles for ammo.

Because he has to go through 20 layers of kikery. Of course they won't let him make irreversible changes.

There are many steps. What you are listing is called the end goal. You can't just jump into all of that. They took out Flynn on week 1, you can't just appoint some random army brat to 5 star general. Mattis is kosher and so are the 20 generals behind him waiting for their chance at Sec of Defense. Trump would look really fucking bad if he gave military orders over his SoD so his hands are even tied there.

we're gonna need a bigger helicopter

I'm pretty fucking comfy.

They'll think they are still on the right side of history even with RWDS putting the noose around their necks.

Pretty comfy with a protein shake and some rage against the machine.

Kawaii! Let us cuddle our waifus and watch the clinton empire crash and burn.

Damn Straight, Nice Get.

Understandable to a degree, this is why I give him the benefit of the doubt. Though with the constant appeasement of (((Ivanka and Kushner))) and things like 8ch.net/pol/res/10301458.html without having him so much as mention it as something done by the (((deepstate))) to tie his hands before it gets passed I can't discount the possibility that he's just there for the show.
How he looks is irrelevant, only what happens matters. The recent investigations into Clinton and Comey 8ch.net/pol/res/10304676.html are a plus for certain but neither is strong enough to say he's going to do it or not.
Trump is a genius, has more resources than just about anyone on Earth at his disposal save for the Rothschilds and is highly competent - time will tell which side he was on but if in the end after 4-8 years it comes down to "well his hands were tied" there is no way in Hell I'm going to buy it.

Man you just leave your butthole wide open, huh?

For fucks sake user.

I just use the big dog to lurk while I'm editing videos. Any serious posting's for the t420s famalam.

Nice dubs, kamerad

Holy shit learn to cross thread link you fucking outsider newfag idiot.

Whatever happens relating to that shit bill being pushed through by kikeloving congress and this arrest, well, it's been an honor and a privilege posting with you guys.

I've been here since the original halfchan exodus faggot, but that is the first time I've linked cross-thread so eh, I'll look it up.

This feels like election night all over again. Here, have a rare webm.

Muh kike revcom shit maaaaan

Are you fucking gay?

You 2 here to shit up this thread on reply 500 on whether RATM is a good band or not?

Don't forget about them singing about killing liberals in gated communities too.

holy buttermuffins, that ID!

I've been here since the start. Been on the move a lot, and every time I open my laptop, my VPN resets and so I look like seven or eight anons posting once or twice, and then bailing. It's annoying but whatever.

Hold her tight and tell her she'll have too wait a little longer. We have business with the Kikes.

Can we memegineer to crank out a gif of "collusion" or something similar in the slingshot? Maybe add Debbie's face? Trump dodging and laughing?

Something tells me it will be useful during the next 72 hours..

But what if you want to burn the hook nose together?

I was a reenactor fag for a bit and those WSS patterns are scary good, I was 2 feet from some GI faggot and scared the fuck out of him. He got pissed and started yelling about how unfair the WSS camo is. If DOTR kicks off, these are the best innawoods patterns bar none.

Sad blonde looking down be Hillary?

My Oak A saved my ass running though the bush from Indians, I just veered right and hit the dirt. Fuckers spent three hours looking for me. Palm is turbo cheating though

ayy

Sorry you can have your BASED Spic shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_de_la_Rocha#Activism

Well fuck, I didn't know about that. I don't follow them that much, just liked how the music sounded. Goddamn it, it's always something.

Andrew Taggart A US Marine. Have you NEVER SEEN FUCKING GEORGE WEBB?
> youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos
Educate yourself… and fuck the shills who say otherwords.
Also

If you are burning any Kikes you better invite the whole gang that's all I have to say.

Who has the wherewithal to organize some marches around the CONgress buildings, to protest against the sanction bills CONgress has passed?

Jesus fuck i can't stand McCain, makes me want to go beg @ a certain someones home and beg to borrow the TAC-50 rifle he has sitting in his trophy room and put 1 straight that that fuckers head

They don't kill high profile /high level politicians anymore since JFK. That shit got messy and out of control. They prefer to take them down in a scandal like they did with Nixon and Clinton(yes, Billy pissed of the likudnik kikes and neocohens when he was going balls to the wall with the Palestine/Israel peace talks.)

mikepiperreport.com/ Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2006_01-06/Michael_Collins_Piper_AFP20060116_Jerry_Falwell_Confesses.ht ml

He talks against government, but he wants his own anarcho type shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_and_activism_of_Rage_Against_the_Machine

So based. Sage because getting off topic.

Next I'm gonna find out members of RotN are faggots too, aren't I?

Hey forensicsanon… you mean in case?

Appreciated, user. I'm home now, which means it's time for liquor, comfy, and HAPPENING.

Paul Ryan, is that you?

Guys, I think the winning might be too much for me. Mr President pls.

It's already happening user.

archive.is/S2agx

We're counter-goons. Balance of the force.

Can anyone explain why you guys keep hyping up this total nothingburger? Give me a quick rundown. This seems like more 23th bullshit.

Then let your love burn up anything and everything.

Fuck off back to cuckchan. You don't belong here.

Ramping up comfy levels.

It's ripe fucking irony, considering 4chan was started to be Something Weeaboo by moot.

Berserk was the shit, and I only recently watched it for the first time too.

Huma I guess? She's brown like Casca.

Matthew 21:21

Often we don't even infiltrate. We attract people who are already in position. It is the complete opposite of the goon.

Filtered.

It's the anonymity. It's just so fucking addicting, being able to just be yourself.

READ THE MANGA

Fuck off. I've been here all summer, and I know that both "nothingburger" and "quick rundown" are essential to have in your meme repertoire.

I think maybe YOU are the newfag for not recognizing them.

Oh I recognized them. It's how I'm able to toss you this filter so fucking quick.

funny

Are there good translations around? Not asking to be spoonfed, as I haven't looked, but I was going to look at it later, and maybe give the movies a shot. I've heard that the new anime is dogshit.

Pls go

According to renter, they appeared to have left in a hurry.

July 27, 1794 ring a bell to anyone?

How long until he commits suicide by shooting himself at the back of the head 11 times with a nail gin while having his hands tied behind his back, from inside his prison cell?

Black Horse, find it yourself.

wtf is even going on anymore?
We get to have fun fucking with lugenpresse for a few weeks and now we get a present?

TIME TO GET READY FOR FUN
The salt will be momentous.

The more I listen to the Persona 5 OST the more I feel like it was written for us. Lyrics in the embed.

"Took the mask off to be free." In a game about Jungian psychology though which you derive the power to shape the collective unconscious through memesmithing and small group attacks through an intangible medium where your series of antagonists is a procession of sexual predators, mobsters, bankers, a politician, and then a malicious old-testament pseudo-deity. (Gnostic Yaldabaoth in the game's case, Moloch in ours.)

I mean, one of the characters (best girl) is a completely unironic personification of imageboard culture. Her name is even Futaba.

Her visual theme is ancient Egyptian, and she knows Kek.

AND I KNOW A HERO WILL COME

Mass government overthrows all day on the 27th.

Futaba is my waifu user, best back up.

I'm all for making fun of CertainBitch but I never really heard him speak with a lisp. He sounds more like a squeaky judenrat to me.

PC release when?

Okay serious question: what gets revealed first?

I think he's using lisp mindset to sort his voice out

We may be about to have a disagreement, user.

Really, though, what is this OST if not the battle themes for the 2016 election?

Really up in the air. Atlus says no. But SEGA, who owns Atlus, says maybe.

This, get capping and saving.

I don't know, but Anwan needs to be put under the tightest possible security so he doesn't commit suicide in his cell with an icepick to the back of his head.

Hes free with a gps on his ankle and no passport, i think they want him to get killed its just more bait

Or the police let him out for a jog in the woods twenty miles from civilization and he's found days later with self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head from about three feet away from his head.

No kill like overkill.

Nuclear fire is too much.

Probably something on those servers, maybe an investigation of DWS that will take forever, and at some point somebody is going down but it will probably be someone small. That's unless they squeal on the bigger fish.

They should threaten to make him eat bacon, then he'll sing like a canary.

But seriously, why are you retards so eager to believe any user capable of cooking up a semi-feasible background story to what's going on.

This person was arrested, and his old computer was seized. That's literally fucking nothing. No, Drumpf isn't about to go all fucking Robespierre on the politicians you don't like. No, he isn't about to gas "the Jews" who have been "oppressing you" (as if they're a coherent political body).

It's fucking nothing. A nothingburger with cheese, hold the lettuce. A nothing bacon ranch. Hors d'nothings

Indeed.

CNN pls go

You can emulate the PS3 version on PC

A collage of (((you)))

I have a heilcopter ;) waiting for you.

They've grown soft because of their victories. They are about to feel the sword of justice wielded by Trump plunging into their heartless chests.

There's a working PS3 emulator? I thought that only Nintendo emulators worth a fuck.

God I remember beating Skyward sword with a fucking 360 controller.

ummm… no sweethearts. You can't just meme away everyone who disagrees with you. This story is fucking nothing. Nothing will come of this, and in 5 months, when I point back and say "I told you so", you retards will be so ADHD'd on to the next meme story, you won't even feel bad about being wrong.

You mental midgets don't deserve to be on the internet. If it weren't for retards like you, we could've been serving Madame President right now, instead of beating this dead horse about servers and emails and bullshit like that.

Repeat after me:
N O T H I N G B U R G E R
O
T
H
I
N
G
B
U
R
G
E
R

Oh, this is a good idea.

I just looked it up. Apparently the only real difference between the versions is that PS3 caps out at 720 while PS4 runs at 1080.

0/10 bait.

Hello CTR. Or is it shareblue now?
Whatever you're called, your pay periods are coming to an end.

We early 20th century Philippines now

This is some high intensity b8.

How much is the DNC paying you? You clearly aren't one of the hivemind.

lol ok 0/10 see me after class son.

How much is David Brock paying you per post?

Remember that moot was run out of SA for anime shitposting (ADTRW). He was at least part user, before he cucked and kiked and joined Jewgle.

I think its trying to communicate.

Sandpaper dildo getting to ya again?

Perhaps not wasted…

Your memes are weak, you have no power here. Beside you talk like a news nigger.

Oh, I'm perfectly well aware.

There's a photo somewhere on the internet of moot giving me a hug at a convention. What a tarnished memory, in hindsight.

"It's like child pornography, you know it when you see it."
- John McBrain tumor
Someone pls gas this zogbot already

why are Holla Forumstards so fucking stupid. Do you really think that /yourguys/ have any pull in the intelligence community, among whitehouse staff, fucking ANYWHERE?

You people couldn't spy on a fake moustache convention with a REAL moustache. You couldn't investigate your way out of a paper bag! You're incompetent. Your incontinent. That's probably why your posts are so shitty.

Why not get off the racist retard site, and read a book for once. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two about critical thinking. Might I suggest the Hardy Boys?

You do realize that when everyone can talk to everyone, there can be no deception, right?

The only thing that can stand the weaponized shitposting autism is truth. Go back from whence you came, the old paradigm wants you.

Is this a Goon who's mad that user's have more pull over the Government than them?

Stop replying to the obvious bait, he's obviously just trying to derail.

On a scale of one to jew, how shitter-shatterd are you over the last seven months of American politics?

I think it's upset that the first link just broke in the massive chain of corruption.

Watching that rally right now. Have a webm.

I don't know what you're talking about my friend, I'm just here to have fun like you :^)

I'll have you know in current year of zero I filled three whole threads to completion before anyone could comment on the tier of faggotry OP had brought forth. Go cry at the feet of your Rabbi Moishe

no, that's not true. This site is a counter-testament to that statement.

The only thing that survives here survives on pure aesthetical meme value, and how well it wedges into your cognitive biases.

If there's some hip new sexy infographic that explains why your life is shit and why girls find you repulsive, you'll be inclined to believe it, despite it being completely unsourced, and most likely untrue.

That kind of shit runs rampant on imageboards. And you 120 IQ retards lap it up like the lumpy-headed shit-lipped dogs you are.

It's been somewhat satisfying, because at least it's different and interesting and new. People are waking up to the grandscale inefficiencies and cancerous effects of big government. As for Drumpf seizing the white house with the help of the Russians, I can't say I'm happy. At least there are good, honest people in Washington working tirelessly to set things right.

not an argument

If we're so incompetent then why do we have higher level contacts and allies than you Goons do?

And you do know that the state department is getting cut right? Say goodbye to what little influence you had over the Government faggot Goon.

Apparently it's a different shitskin.

I'm not sure why you're putting this much assmad into trying to derail a sticky.

The way I see it, no matter what the outcome is a net gain for humanity. Either the largest corruption scandal in history falls to ash, or humanity burns under blasts of nuclear fire.

A win-win, no?

Honestly there is nothing more of a normalfag/woman alarm than reducing things down to the ability to acquire sex.

I dare you to refute the sources in this pic.

Reminder that you can ALWAYS pick out a shill, because only shills say this.
TRUTH IS NOT A MATTER OF DISAGREEMENT, YOU MORAL RELATIVIST SACK OF SHIT.
We’ve proven it, yeah.
Unlike jews, we can grow those.
Nice exclamation mark, woman.
irony
#iceburn
HI, IMKIKEY.
Hardy Goys, you mean.

Prove literally anything that we have said incorrect.
HI, MGTOW.
What do you think IQ is, m8.

you don't. You juts believe whatever pasta pops up on here. The disgruntled basement-dwelling turbo-nazi content creators are the only ones with an IQ above 140 on this site.

The rest of you just blindly follow the narratives they and (to the dismay of said stormkikes) other groups spin out of nothing. We're the ball, you're the fetch. You are perennially a hundred steps behind.

You people don't even know who George Miller is.

Fuck, I need to save that image. It’s great.

you don't belong here, but i'm too smug to be upset

Prove your claim.
1. Prove your claim.
2. Prove anything that we believe is incorrect.
What do you think IQ is, m8.
IT’S RACH! SHE’S BACK! HOORAY! DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN, RACH!
If he mattered, we would.

how fucking dare you. You're lucky I don't suffer from epilepsy like my good friend Kurt.

umm.. no sweetie. you haven't, angelcakes

it's a measure of intelligence. If you're below 135, you're basically incapable of seeing the bigger picture. You can't surf the meta-narrative. You can only exist in one cognitive world-frame at once. Essentially, you're a woman.

holy shit LMAO

Except the WHanon has correctly predicted multiple things in the past. Also are you forgetting the time when we single handily beat your precious alphabet boys and ended the Todd and Claire scheme to frame Assange as a Pedophile.

Goons are over, you don't even understand why we're powerful.

We’ve proven it. You have no argument.
And what’s the retardation cutoff, m8.
Because you say so, of course. That’s what makes things true, right? You saying them.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting m8

Back to /faggyjew/, you hook-nosed lizard. We know you're trembling.

Pack it up boys, this is some low energy trolling.

Reminder, ironic shitposting is still fucking shitposting.

why are you niggers even engaging it

the (((official))) retardation cutoff is 70. If we're being honest, anyone below 110 can be considered retarded, and anyone below 130 can be considered a cog in the machine.

What do you mean? I have a friend with Epilepsy. His name is Kurt. He actually found out about it for the first time at a rave. Some kid came up and gave him a glove show and he collapsed lol.

name one (1) thing that WHAnon has correctly predicted

Because the mods are literal nonwhite faggots who wouldn’t do anything about it no matter how important the thread was. Also because it’s fun to watch an autist sperg out.

Dub speak.

Though srsly, nothing new has happened yet.

I'll play with my food if I want.

So you don’t consider your 90 IQ to be a detriment to your understanding of objective truth, then.
No one cares about your sex acts, kike.

Because i'm bored and I like taking the bait.

Dear god it is getting paid to do this. Does the fusion GPS folk get paid per you? or was that just the CTR shills?

I just had sex with a cute lefty girl who has a boyfriend last Sunday night, and she knows how racist I was but didn't stop me from dicking it in her.

So what's your fucking point? Women will fuck anything even if they initially hate, and then their feelings will change as they get sexually satisfied when they sees one as an alpha that they are becoming more open to the ideology they were against.

thats a pretty racist thing to imply especially considering the IQ of African countries.

I wasn't expecting to be fine with the responses I got.

Oh well. Gonna need a new thread soon, but I'm going to bed. Who volunteers?

well yeah, I'm not a progressive. The ideal future is one where an international elite of high IQ people forms a one-world government, and slowly Eugenicises the world population into shape.

It might take a hundred years or so, but it's completely doable. The only issue with that is retarded wh*te people on Holla Forums are opposed to it, and dumbass Christians like Drumpf with his "abortion is wrong" "all lives are created equal" bullshit.

It's pure cancer. You're pure cancer getting in the way of true progress. Shame on you all.

All this and Trump's Boy Scout speech. It's legitimately happening.

Jokes on you, retards.

I was trolling the whole time. I had you hanging on the edge of my seat-fingers. Anyhoo, my ban on 4chan is just about to expire, so you shan't be seeing me in these threads any longer.

Ta-Ta for now, Drumpfkins…

Bryan Ferry.

Reply to my questions, you cowardly cunt.

Global report.

What's your question?

reported for announcing report

Cease this niggardly ruse immediately.

I'm not trolling, retard. I'm the real deal

ignore these posts. I went to the bathroom, and my cousin posted these from my laptop

updated graphic

onlypretendingtoberetarded.jpg

Gonna need a new thread soon.

baking

dat vid
last pic, holding a sign

>let us start the game

you fucker, I hadn't lost for so long

checked

just like you all to know that i am losing the game

Dubs speak like a faggot.I can't believe I lost, go fuck yourself.

I wonder, whether to laugh or pity at him…

Yeah, someone pissed in Robespierre's thermos.

Reality is not what the (((media))) suppresses or promotes. Unkike your thinking.

Like anyone in McDildoes would know what that is or be paid enough to GAF. Cheers, M8!

Pity the NPC.
He knows not how brainwashed he is.

Sounds like a lisping faggot to me.

fuck mcdonalds

Lads, where is that DOX on debbie wasserman schultz…. SHe's got to be on suicide watch. We can't let them suicide her

NEW BREAD

8ch.net/pol/res/10305290.html

Checked