FREAKY NEW BILL PASSED THE SENATE S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017

FREAKY NEW BILL PASSED THE SENATE

S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, and on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

If this bill passes Russia is going to be PISSED.
I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house and then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia. First of all -

The bill does basically destroy Iran by cutting Iran off entirely via sanctions. They are going to "North Korea" Iran. All the while Iran actually did live up to all non nuclear proliferation agreements so far. Contrary to what has been widely stated, Iran has not violated any of the nuclear agreements, and Trump had to acknowledge that last week. So the response then was to draft up an entirely new Congressional act, that is an obvious attempt to slap Iran back to an economic stone age.

The bill is mostly about destroying Russia

Additionally, only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, and goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran". HOWEVER, AFTER YOU GET PAST THE HEADLINE ON THE RUSSIA PORTION OF THE BILL, A WORD SEARCH PROVES THAT IRAN IS NOT MENTIONED EVEN ONCE IN RELATION TO RUSSIA. There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!
Why would a bill written to punish Iran, and titled to punish Iran and in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!

The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, and forcing the President do do a hell of a lot of work to make this bill happen

It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is required to do this and that and this that that and THAT. I did not think the President could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.
The bill is very lengthy and convoluted. If anyone wanted to really understand it, it would take days of reading. HERE IS HOW YOU MAKE THE JOB OF GETTING THROUGH IT EASIER:

1. Do a word search for Iran. You will see that after the top 25 percent, Iran is never mentioned again.

2. Do a word search for Russia. You will see that from the 25 percent point down to about the 80 percent point, it is 100 percent Russia and Iran is never mentioned.

3. Do a word search for President. You will then see that the President is ordered around so much here that it makes the position look subservient.

Then go back and spot check it everywhere, with those search terms, so you can get a feel for what they are doing with this bill. You will quickly realize that the only appropriate response from Iran and Russia would be world war 3.

I can't believe anyone but the shadow government would EVER PEN THIS!

Dont get trapped by the summary, The actual bill is here:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/the-supermajority-vote-in-us-government-3322045
congress.gov/amendment/115th-congress/senate-amendment/238/text
rt.com/usa/397474-house-representatives-sanctions-russia/
rt.com/news/397539-us-sanctions-retaliation-russia/
gov1.info/whitehouse/continuity-plan/index.html
archive.fo/PmmZe
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/890697940527960064
archive.is/aT7ax
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-prepares-to-pass-sanctions-bill–and-set-up-veto-dilemma-for-trump/2017/07/25/ece80164-7138-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?utm_term=.887da709fe8d
thehill.com/homenews/administration/344433-trump-to-sign-russia-sanctions-bill
youtu.be/JwfNASlfkbA
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og
theintercept.com/2017/07/27/with-the-european-union-livid-congress-pushes-forward-on-sanctions-against-russia-iran-and-north-korea/
rt.com/news/397902-eu-trade-war-us-sanctions/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-juncker-idUSKBN16P0GQ
algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not that worried, but have a bump anyways.

apparently, he can't if it wins by super majority

>if Hillary won this was how (((They))) were going to make WW3 happen

TRUMP

MUST

VETO

This is why (((They))) have been gloating about muh Russia endlessly to crack Trump. Even last night I noticed Fox News was taking the Russia narrative a bit more seriously then before. (((They))) are setting it up so that there is no way Trump can not veto this bill without seeming like a Russian shill through (((Kushner))) they may even have enough dealings with Russia to force him to resign like Nixon. Look at how (((Kushner))) got Don Jr. involved with meeting with Russians.

Point to take home no matter what happens:
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS.

for the turbo lazy

How much support does it have right now?

no fucking idea, I am repeating what I saw on the other thread

thoughtco.com/the-supermajority-vote-in-us-government-3322045

This doesn't look good.

A super majority is extremely hard to come by. Otherwise we would be a complete shihole by now. Though there are traitors who would love to fuck the president.

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PUBLIC

The world wouldn't allow another global world war so why would they want to commit the mass suicides? Can someone explain to me like a toddler because none of this shit make sense.

Is this the bill the creation of the Democrats?

Occultist kikes want global nuclear holocaust because they think they can siphon off the death energy the same way they vampirize their ritual child rape/murder victims. Yes, they are really that crazy.

Effin' psychotic omnicidal jews and the traitors are happy to pass this bill at the cost of their life. Oh man this is really baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. What is in it for the traitors? Do they fully understand what the fuck they are doing?!?!?! They are literally aiding the jews to murder everyone on the earth. I never knew they would really do that to us.

Trump can't veto due to the super majority. Maybe he can cut the military funds to reduce the military forces?

jews need someone to do labour work because they are allergic to the hard works. I wish I would joke but I am not. I don't think anyone in the right minds would want to protect psychotic omnicidal jews.

"President shall" is standard language for legislation. The President is the head of the Executive Branch of the federal government. It's his job to execute the laws written by Congress. As such, you'll see that sort of language in plenty of bills.

I wonder how he feel about this?

That's why some areas of Africa are gonna be spared, remember the Jews hate it when you point out they practiced and made slavery pretty popular.

Can you please read it for us? I don't want to have to pause and strain my eyes - it's just a headache. I want to chill out and drink my beer and listen. That's why I like the youtubers so much

He knew that before he took the job. Every American who didn't sleep through civics class knows it. Why do you think it's called the Executive Branch?

He's not powerless, he can veto legislation (and Congress can overrule his veto if they have the numbers. Note that this bill still needs to go through the House of Reps, we don't know if it will have a super majority there.) He also gets to decide how best to execute the law. Furthermore being President gives him a great platform from which to berate politicians and speak to the public. The President is far from powerless, but he isn't a dictator. Trump knew that when he decided to run.

Let's hope that there is fewer traitors than senate.

Public schools haven't had these for over 30 years now.

God help us all.

Yea I never thought that they would be that CRAZY.

But there's a problem. If he vetoes, then the media and the democrats will start to enforce with the collusion accusations again. They won't describe the details that the bill has, it is enough for them to say that this bill proposes more sanctions against Trump.

>if he doesn't do what (((they))) want of him, then the (((media))) and (((establishment politicians))) will accuse him of working for Russia!
Gee, you think?

If he fights, they fight back. Well I suppose Trump may as well give up because that pretty much sounds like checkmate!

He would die trying.

Then you set fire to the board and shoot the yid across from you.

You're right, it's futile. Trump has already lost and should give up!

Was all of this planned from day one of the Russia mongering?

So it looks more and more that (((they))) are just bots with old programming.

No he shouldn't give up by refusing to acknowledge the sanction violations. Would you want us to die along with the omnicidal psychotic jews?

So it's basically a win-win for them unless something happens to that bill before it reaches Trump's desk?

If he vetoes it, he gives ammunition to the MSM.
Or goes on a covfefe rant and drains the rage in mindless liberal chatter over another retarded things.

It haven't pass through the senate yet. Let's cross the fingers that didn't go to the desk.

If you thought that Trump winning the election was us winning the war, then you were delusional. Of course the fight would continue. Of course they would oppose Trump at every chance they got. None of this should come as a shock to you. Quit acting like the sky is falling. The sky already fell over a century ago.

I don't want to die during the nuke war. It's a stupid way to die in a cooked way.

>tells the military to establish and train right-wing militias RWDS
Meme it. Meme the DOTR.

What's the point in this?

Why doesn't he go after the MSM?

I meme this too.

did the democrats create this bill?

Next big muslim terrorist attack start using the left's rhetoric that we don't feel safe anymore and that more needs to be done to safeguard America.

The only problem with martial law and the descent into it is that the government will start taking away rights which will hurt the ability to redpill normalfags. So you'll get CIA nigger cattle but no cars to hit them with because they glow in the dark.

no amount of anime girls i could shove in this post will measure up to the amount of smug i will feel when this fails, let alone if it manages to pass and DOTR comes about

Do people forget he has a 'line item' veto for fucking nonsense just like this?

They've been doing that for the last six months. Sounds like the President has nothing to lose with a veto. The Left blew their load too early, and now only people who are too far gone to save still believe their shit.

I've already explained that sort of language here:

But once more for good measure, webm related.

Bingo.

If it does pass, it SHALL go before the supreme court.

I meant the nukes. Why are they restricting the use? They never did this with Obama or Bush 2.

They think he has no problem lobbing the tiny ones to make a point.

Just typical hysterics.

The kikes know exactly what he meant when he said he knew what's best for Israel.

VETO

Trips checked.
Veto or revolt

CHECKED!

VETO OR RACE WAR

Fuck Jewtin. He and his kike friends already destroyed Russia.

Jewtin isn't based:

Russians are all fuccbois because real Russians are scared to stand up to (((The Kremlin))) and the (((FSB))) and get the fucking respect they deserve. You Russians are blessed with so many natural resources and yet your economy is shit. Stop complaining about other countries like the (((USA))) fucking you over and blame the fuckers robbing you blind in (((The Kremlin.)))

They've passed their law, now let them enforce it.

I thought the "muh russian puppet" narrative was already dead.

it is to all that aren't liberal faggots

There's a whole big fucking diference between not liking the guy and FUCKING DECLARING WAR ON HIM.
Even if you don't like that fella, he's in his corner of the world, America is on the other.
And shit is well.

But right now, SOMEONE WROTE A FUCKING DECLARATION OF WAR ON RUSSIA USING IRAN AS A PRETEXT.
DO YOU GET THAT, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER?

THERE WILL BE A WAR BETWEEN THE TWO LARGEST SUPERPOWERS ON EARTH

Save the bravado. Even if you live, your country won't. Not the way it is right now. Shit WILL hit the fan so fucking hard, it will turn into a large Hadron collider and generate power.

I think one of my senators, Bob Corker, R, TN introduced it…

Shoot him. Before it's too late.
Come in, in N.Y you can buy a corpse for 100$.

Not true, had one in high school in early 2000s.

fucking kikes

bumping

There won't be shit, kiked up Kremlinigger. Nobody is going to war and vodkaniggers can't even sustain a campaign in Syria for more than a week without making Russia fall into hardcore debt. Vodkaniggers don't have the money to sustain any sort of war other than the dumbass spygame with muh GRU and SVR because it's the cheapest and most fuccboi way for Russia to pretend it has any power in international relations.

The true poison is (((The Kremlin))) and the kikes behind it, vodkanigger. The bill ain't shit just a dumbass representative trying to get press. Here's some advice for you, vodkanigger: Go down to Red Square, enter Lenin's mausoleum, sit on Lenin's dead dick and let it slowly shove itself up your butthole, because that's exmplifies how you and every vodkanigger is getting fucked in the ass by (((The Kremlin))) and the kikes behind Jewtin.

Instead of shilling for Jewtin, count how many of your family friends are prostitutes because your shit vodkanigger country is so fucking poor. Working in your dumbass intelligence services is the (((safest))) job for a vodkanigger.

Improve your fucking lives. The last time vodkaniggers were based was when Vikings went down the Volga. Since then, all you vodkaniggers do is complain. Stand the fuck up to the shitty corrupt as fuck (((FSB))) and the kikels in (((The Kremlin.)))

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but your life is sad. You know your grandma, aka "babushka" lives a shit tier life. You know your friends living in those ugly as fuck "bloc" apartments hate their lives and could make a shit ton of money in the US because Russians are smart and hard workers. You're literally getting fucked in the butthole by the biggest (((FSB))) dick the world has ever seen, and it's jizzing yarmulkes in your anus.

Wake the fuck up, vodkanigger, and actually have the balls to do something for your people. The (((FSB))) takes and takes from your people and you all just site there with a strap-on (((Kremlin))) dildo in your ass.

Here's some OC to describe your situation.

The congress can over ride his veto with 2/3 majority. Granted if something like that went down, it would garner attention, and many republicans would jump to Trump's side in a moment of "the goyim know".

Considering it passed 98 to 2, a veto would be purely symbolic because they have a super majority. A veto would give CNNniggers more ammo for their Russia narrative. It would be a lose/lose move for Trump. You won't stop the sanctions even if you veto and you will set off a shitstorm of "muh Russia" from the MSM.

Passing this bill is fucking retarded. It's like poking a sleeping bear with a sharp stick. The US will not benefit in any way from this bill but I know (((who))) will.

ZOG wants war with Russia. This just shows that which senators are ZOG owned which is apparently everyone except Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders.

Don't forget user, Sandberg is just voting no to be symbolic, because he's "anti-war". At least randlet is probably legitimate, but a retard otherwise.

Quite possibly true.

Dubs in the second field confirm. He's a kike like all the rest, he can't be trusted. Maybe even randlet is like this, but we all know manlets are mentally stunted so he could just be too short to realize everyone else went yea.

This is our only hope really. A veto won't stop a super majority and they have that.

Anyone have specifics as to the concerning bits of this legislation? OP is nothing but vague scare-mongering.

know how we know you're a jew? you keep forcing echoes on things that aren't jewish. you kikes never learn to quit.

They think they can ride it out in their bunkers, all the kikes and good goy pedo billionaires are sinking tons of cash into bunkers in new zealand.

Even if they tried to force him to do something hes not constitutionally obligated to do, all he has to do is challenge it through the court system and have injunctions issued against it and take it all the way to scotus if he needs to.

Congress cannot force the president to do things just by passing a bill, unless the constitution already gives them authority to do so. In which case it wouldnt even need to be a bill in the first place, because that means it has to be approved by the president. It would be a resolution/motion by the congress to order something to be done, no presidential signature or super majority of congress needed.

So, the congress would have to call for an amendement to the constitution in that regard, which means, I believe, a majority of states + a super majority of congress, or 3/4ths of states + a majority of congress (I believe either way will work.. or maybe it depends on which group calls for the ammendment - the states or the congress). Which they arent going to get to happen.

So, I'm not actually worried about this. Its worth talking about, because it certainly is the congress trying to effectively seize power over the entire government. However it will never work because all the president has to do is challenge it, take it to the courts, and any edicts congress is trying to force will simply be thrown out

Kiwifag here. I'll gladly hunt them down while they hide like rats. New Zealand isn't a big place but it's full of empty spots just waiting to be unmarked graves.

Thank you OP for the explanation. ==Requesting a sticky==

Isn't this shit unconstitutional? Couldn't Trump just have the Supreme Court rule it as such?

Bump

Why do people not give a shit about this?

Because it requires a greater than 10 second time investment to read, and many people just want to use the OP to spout off their own opinion. Also, being summer, we have a lower quality audience.

Because the constitution separates these powers specifically to prevent shit like this. You can't legislate executive activity in the same way that you can't legislate how the supreme court conducts its business. No one cares because Trump can pull a "travel ban" on this, refusing to cooperate until the SCOTUS reminds these traitors how our government works.

CHECKED

Fucktards will pass this simply because it says Iran.

True about Trump too

If you said as much in front of Trump he would probably be disgusted, yes you wouldn't go to jail though

Take your tinfoil hat off and come back to the real world. The Jews have no plan to take over the world and push for WW3. you only have flimsy falsified Nazi propaganda to back up your outlandish bullshit. I dare you to try to substantiate your claims. It's not the Jews, it's never the Jews.

Just like Goy Emperor

Did you get tired of shitposting in that other thread?

Substantiate your claims

Ban this guy for christsakes. You idiot mods banned me once for knowing what something awful was. But this guy isn't banned. Hmm.

Currently shills are opposed shilling to create noise and astroturf controversy among us. You can see right through it because the ones who pretend to be us are strawmanning our own positions, to then be "btfo" by flawed reddit-tier contradictions and ad hominem. Steel yourself against their faggotry.

Quite strange don't you think, I'm yet to meet anyone in two years who actually hates or dislikes Russia in multiple countries and both hemispheres.
Even most Germans love them as they're a good business/trade partner (when not sanctioned). It fucks with a business I work closely with and it's frustrating as fuck.

Fucking top kek though, the shills finally woke up, they're terribly low grade and likely eastern EU untermensch.

It was hilarious how they all were disappeared/banned/assblasted in the boy scout thread. First 100 posts had shills then they all fucked off due to assblasting.
US shills went to sleep, now EU shills are up.
And they're getting desperate…

You faggots need to realize this logic isn't going to get you far here.

aipac

can you two do one about
S.720 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Israel Anti-Boycott Act
millon dollar fine
and 20y prison sentence
for "free speech"
for going on facbok and saying
"I don't like isisreal so i'm not going to buy this product"

might need to be a thread

They're out of ideas. They've thrown everything, from schizophrenic rambling, to shitty bots, to concern shilling, to d&c, to goon-tier snark, and none of it does anything. Autistic screeching isn't just a meme.

all it would take is this. Stop memeing and start being. organize and we can bring the ultimate redpill to the world.

$$color{orange}{PROJECT MAYHEM NOW!}$$

If this bill has "bipartisan" support, a super majority could easily happen. Trump had better play his cards right to stop this thing.

The rats overestimate themselves, Russia is economically independent from the United States, we have virtual 0 trade together due to all this bullshit over the years, and of course it's up to the executive branch to actually enforce any of the nonsense congress passes.

(checked)
me 3

In theory.

Well said. They have thrown in the kitchen sink and failed.
I bet they're going for more $ from Soros too because 'it isn't enough'.
Wonder if he'll fall for it kek

Exactly! Russia has already been sanctioned. What are they going to do that's much worse? Cut off SWIFT banking lol? oyyy veyy they couldn't do that..

>and the Hitler Jugend Trump Scouts Rally

The president is part of the SHADOW GOVERNMENT! It says so in the white house page!

Gooooood gay goy. This is what Rubioooooooo tried to slip in.

SA 238. Mr. RUBIO (for himself, Mr. Portman, Mrs. Fischer, Mr. Markey, Mr. Graham, Mr. Nelson, Mr. Young, Mr. Wicker, Mr. Coons, Mr. Blumenthal, Mrs. Capito, Mr. Moran, and Mr. Heller) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill S. 722, to impose sanctions with respect to Iran in relation to Iran's ballistic missile program, support for acts of international terrorism, and violations of human rights, (((and for other purposes))); which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows: At the end, add the following: TITLE II--TREATMENT OF BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT, OR SANCTIONS ACTIVITIES TARGETING ISRAEL SEC. 201. SHORT TITLE. This title may be cited as the ``Combating BDS Act of 2017''. SEC. 202. NONPREEMPTION OF MEASURES BY STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS TO DIVEST FROM ENTITIES THAT ENGAGE IN CERTAIN BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT, OR SANCTIONS ACTIVITIES TARGETING ISRAEL.

congress.gov/amendment/115th-congress/senate-amendment/238/text
Go to SA 238.

There was another Senator Cotton is clearly funded by Norton, he proposed SA 235. to go after any one affiliated with Kaspersky Lab.

What the fuck are they going to do to Iran, seriously? The last lot of sanctions did nothing. Other than a few Hezbollah accounts frozen, nothing happened. They can get shit in to and from via land from Iraq and Syria now (Syria-Iraq border open).
They have some of the most advanced ASMs on the planet.
They have heaps of resources and the largest reserve army on the planet (26 million).
This is why no kike influencers dare try to invade.
I hope Iran literally streams Hezbollah in to Syria in return, especially around the goylan heights. It will enrage the kikes no end. They've already been there since 2014-2015 or so but more would be hilarious.

Muh Iran is just the cover story for the muh Russia nonsense, and it seems Rubio thought he could also use muh Iran to cuck even harder for AIPAC.

You americans are funny.

From the other thread.

This literally means war, and not one of us is going to die for Israel this time.
Spread word to everyone, even normalfaggots.
AMERICAN CIVIL WAR 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

rt.com/usa/397474-house-representatives-sanctions-russia/

rt.com/news/397539-us-sanctions-retaliation-russia/

Is it happening?

Have you been living under a rock for a year?

No, the Jews. Thus the ridiculous majority.

So at this point, I need to email, or call my senators right? Fat lot of good it will do, but I can at least voice my knowledge and opposition to this bill right?

What do you think the CNN thing was about? It was all started because that guy also posted the 'CNN are all jews' poster on redigg.
Come on dude.

You could call in bomb/death threats over a throw-away phone. Do it from a public location.

hello fbi

Go slit your own throat, kike.

Either a dumb ass joke, or fib-kun is trying to get us to do stupid shit. Fuck off.

I think we are agreeing then, dude.

You paid Russian shills need to look at who's really fucking the Russian people. It's not the U.S., it's Jewtin and his billionaire kike friends and Jew head of their spy agency.

The FSB is keeping you scared and stealing your wealth from you. Wake the fuck up, shills. Or are you so pathetic you need the $1000/month you get paid to survive, while the kikes and Jewtin live like kings off the backs of the Russian people. All they do is deflect your problems to America. Wake up.

Literally everyone knows the problem is kikes and kikes alone. Don't try and derail the thread with this shit, Shlomo.

Jews are really a most selfish people.

Iran and Russia have ZERO to do with the USA, but because they are "Jewish Problems" they swarm DC like a hive and get their way.

I've always said that we should take the trillions of dollars we spend on fucking around with other countries and spend them on rebuilding our own, its not surprising that this triggers the deep state more than anything, it cuts them off of their money, it stops fucking up other countries who literally dindu nuffin, and it rebuilds our own

We will not let these bastards re-hijack our country
All we need is for Trump to tell us how to respond and it's done
Basically all units need to mobilize and stand by for orders

>Even Trump might start to name (((zionists))) if they aren't careful.
The kikes know the writing is on the wall and want to take out a few million Whites, even if they die along with them.

The Samson option.
Too bad 200-400 smaller nukes are not really going to do shit in the big scheme of things if spread out.
For comparison during air testing phase, over 2000 nukes, many of much larger and more fallout producing designs were used around the world. The fallout from that was similar to Chernobyl. Fukushima pushed those declining levels back up to over Chernobyl/2k nuke levels again though and it's ongoing ffs.
From what I understand the kikes love their neutron bombs though.

Wont the sampson option never be activated unless Israel itself is about to be over run by invasion(s)?

I don't think they would do it over countries entire populations becoming red pilled etc all

Yes indeed, but what do you think the end result of red pilling is?
Or losing control of US govt, a new finance system put in place that they don't control etc… they'd loose all influence.
They'd try start shit and end up using it. It's all they have left at this point tbh, the SHTF for them this week. That's what this shitty sanctions bill is for.

I personally would love to see the SCOTUS rule it as unconstitutional and null and void it entirely while talking in depth the contents of what lay in it. For one, not only would kikes be kvetching and shitting themselves, but also it would trigger the leftists that are too far gone to save will start on their tirade of "fuck the constitution" right before the people's eyes. And there that sudden narrative kick off of going after the shit they spent months going "but t-that's unconstitutional" becomes a null bargaining chip for arguing with. Granted there is likely evidence of such content existing while obama was in office, but that's all been swept under the rug.

I really want all the hard line leftists to just drop the facade and go full KGB already to forceably red pill the normies so we can go full SS on them
I'm so tired of having to pretend like we aren't fascists and they aren't communists fighting over control over a rotting and collapsing democracy in chaos

It means we are definitely now in cold war 2.0 thanks to Clinton's control of the media.

She needs to die. They all need to die. Clearly she wants division for competitive economic interests. That's why they donated to her foundation in the first place.
They want to monopolise the oil and banking industry completely.

>implying anybody who isn't dead when (((they))) finally emerge from the bunkers 20 years down the line won't just kill on sight

It's like they actually think nobody is gonna call them out on their shit when it's obvious who is responsible for their family and friends dying horrifically

When Israel 'says' they're being invaded they will threaten the west with nuclear weapons in an attempt to coerce military action from them.

Then you threaten them with the same?

They're betting that disrupting the internet will stop people talking about them, and they may yet be right about this. One of the solutions I believe is to get involved in the amateur radio community if you aren't already.

Wow. To pull some stupid shit like this, they must be TERRIFIED by the prospect of a 2018 election.

They really are going to lose their jobs hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

They can't, the separation of powers is very clear on this.

Because Jews.

Like I said, Jews.

That doesn't work.
200-400 smaller nukes over surface of earth is fuck all. And that's assuming they have enough missiles to shoot them all very far.

Then you have thousands vs their tiny country… they are fucked. Literally glass if they do that.

Do it, faggots. Please.

Good

Not to mention that nuking 400 of the west's largest cities would wipe out most of the Jews and a good portion of radicalized blacks & Muslims.

We would actually benefit, in the long run.

Hell no, the Media are ramping it up

MSM has it going 24/7

That's right. This is how things work in an actual democracy, not a rubber stamp committee like the governments of Russia and Iran.
This thread is anti-American subversion by commies and mudslime shitskins.
Have a sage

Actually, we have a Constitutional Republic, and part of that Constitution is the separation of powers.
the President can simply reject congressional orders & not enforce them, and he can even bring this bill to the Supremes, who will find in favor of that separation of powers.

And if any part of the bill is unconstitutional, the whole thing is thrown out.

You left out the part about his mother being a kike, which means he's a literal kike too.
(((Shalomova)))

Bullshit, that's a rumor that has never been shown to be true.

It's an objective fact that Putin's mother's maiden name is (((Shalomova)))
Why are Russians so afraid of the truth about their own shitty politicians?
Stockholm Syndrome

Good point. Rolling for jew york.

There are more reasons than just kike connection though.

What do they really have national pride about other than beating Germany and 1st to space? Not so much really.
Holohoax becoming widespread knowledge = they the bad guys.

So you can see why they'd do that.

There would be -1000% support for this among the American public.

When last our propaganda machine left Russia, the Berlin Wall had fallen, Gorbachev had restored glorious capitalism, and we were all best buddies again, and that was after two decades of Hollywood movies showing Russia as our "fearsome and respectable adversary."

Because the deep state decided to keep us in the dark and feed us shit since Vietnam, no one has any idea what the fuck is going on regarding foreign policy, and the public is just entirely unprepped to give a fuck about Russia.

So in the event of warmongering, you will have:
The "we don't want your fucking war" Antifas protesting.
The Oathkeepers and Ron Paul club protesting against imperialism.
The Neo-NatSocs protesting against another Zog brother war.

NO ONE wants war with Russia. It won't happen. But there is evidence of so many backroom deals between our elite political class and Russia that who knows what the fuck is happening. This probably just posturing for some arcane foreign policy reason we can't grok and Russia itself might be in on it.

They didn't defeat Germany. Based Nazis simply ran out of bullets killing millions of them because they are such shitty warriors. Even Stalin had to order his officers to shoot their own retreating soldiers because it happened so often when they weren't outright surrendering to German forces.

Hey my fellow white people we should kill our goym brothers for israel!

RUMOR: S.722 NIGHTMARE BILL BLOWS THROUGH THE HOUSE

I cannot find one official source, including the Congress web site that confirms this. We all know that at this point it passed 98-2 in the Senate, but the rumor is that it passed 419-3 in the house. If this be the case, Trump can't stop it, But he does not have to sign it either. ADDITIONALLY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY: The bill usurps too many presidential powers, and burdens the president badly. If Trump can't stop it, he can pass it along to the Supreme Court, which can overrule it because it usurps too many powers.
When I went over the bill what I noticed most was that it introduced a huge number of obligations on the Presidency. There is no way normal congressional bills could have so much in them for the president to do, because after only 10 or so, all the president would be able to do is comply with all the demands in only 5 bills written the way S-722 is. In this bill, there are a huge number of dictates the President must follow, and they are difficult, such as presenting reviews and looking over reams of data, and they come up at regular intervals and are obligatory. You can bet that if Trump misses a single deadline, they will impeach him. They will use this bill as an excuse to say he can't handle the job of being president, because he can't keep his paperwork straight.
Additionally it is everything Russia needs to go to war over. The best thing Trump could possibly do is veto it, and if Congress decides to ram it through again anyway, Trump needs to take it straight to the Supreme court. They can overturn it, because it crosses the line and violates the office of the president so bad it is a clear violation of separation of powers. But if Trump signs it like a dolt, he's going to be hung.
Let's hope he reads more than just the summary!
At any rate, the reports about it passing 419-3 in the house are still rumor. The official web site says it still has to go to the house, and I have not seen it posted anywhere but Sputnik news.

The TRUTH about Russia is….. EVERYTHING about Russia is lies, paid disinformation "native advertising" etc.

The truth about Russia, which I remember from communicating with a friend in China is that lots and lots of people in Russia are dying of AIDS.

The Pentagon FUNDS the buildup of the Russian Army (foreign assistance military "aid").

The Russian military is ONE SIXTH as powerful as the American military.

Poverty is EVERYWHERE outrside of the big cities in Russia because the normal entreprenurial activities of the people is usually harshly suppressed, like here in America, where Free Enterprise is practically illegal everywhere.

Just about everyone in Russia (except the Christians and the Jews), including the military there and the CHILDREN, gets totally wasted on vodka and beer everyday. They simply have nothing else to llive for than being wasted all the time!!!

The Christians and the Jews are just about the only ones keeping the place running, because they are not inebriated all the time like the rest of the public in Russia!!!

There has been internal turmoil in Russia since Catherine The Great, because Russia was cobbled together out of something like 140 some odd different foreign countries. Some are Muslim like Chechnyia and Ingushetia, and others are Christian Orthodox. Lots of fireworks there!!! And there is lots and lots of Muslim extremism and terrorism in their southern provinces, which keeps the Russian Military and police on their toes all the time and constantly well practiced and prepared.

The Russians LOVE revolution, that is how they "get things done," by fomenting Revolution in other countries.

Chechniya was invaded and destroyed by the Russian Army because of the recent huge Caspian Sea oil field discovered there.

Oi vey nuclear war is good for business!

Oi vey, nuclear war is good for business!

pardon for the double post it seems like Holla Forums is under some heavy load right now.

The original Proto-Indo European culture started in Russia/Ukraine, faglord. Anyone with fair skin and a language in that tree is unarguably White.

wew lad.
Also,

Rand Paul is unironically the best Senator we have in the congress right now. He's certainly not fit for executive power, but as a legislator, he's been one of the only ones consistently working in the interests of the American people.

Even if he wouldn't be the best executive, he would have been the second-best option if Trump hadn't shown up, and arguably even then, considering the group that ran. The issue with that, of course, is that he never had a chance. People seem to forget that when the election started up, while every other candidate got some time in the sun, the media absolutely ignored Rand Paul. The MSM attacked Trump and inadvertently brought him into the public light. If they had been been smarter, and done the same thing they did to Paul - both the original ('08) and the current ('16), we'd probably have never gotten the Trump presidency.

Regardless, the ZOG and others don't think much of Trump intellectually, so they're not nearly as worried about him being the president as they are someone with a lolberg mindset. Trump likes having power, and he won't compromise his own power, which gives a left-wing successor access to the original toolkit. Give someone with a libertarian mindset the power, and they'll start tearing it back down. Stripping the executive branch back down to its original degree of constitutionally given control would throw a huge wrench in the shadow government - they can't rely on the judicial system 100% of the time, and the legislature moves too slowly.

Russia doesn't need a standing army when they have nukes.
Standing armies will be irrelevant to war with 1st world countries until we have a reliable way of dealing with nuclear warheads.

it doesn't matter if russia is pissed. they are mostly worthless. the usa has all the cards. you need to understand that russia is terrified of thaad and in a nuclear exchange the usa would wipe the floor with them. russia is not a friend of the usa or western yurop. they have historically been invaders and slaughtered many white western yuropoors

i was okay with trying to have better relations with russia until it became evident that it was russia pulling the strings in north korea. you have a russian puppet in north korea threatening my country with nuclear war? the russian subhumans can all get exterminated as far as i care. these animals still must pay for the jewish communist poison they inflicted on my country. you pussies need to grow a spine. russia hates the usa and the west and always has

Nobody's buying this.

everyone knows russia is massively corrupt. the don't even hide it. the russian government loves the sanctions because instead of russian people blaming their government for fucking them they now blame the usa. sanctions are the greatest tool for putin to consolidate power

your ancestors were literally mongolian rape babies, ivan

Putin's son-in-law, Kyrill Shamalov.

And stop using the Royal We, faggot.

I am somewhat surprised that nobody has mentioned the possibility of Trump pocket vetoing this - he could simply refuse to sign or veto this bill, ensuring that it never passes.

There is a precedent for this, but it would cause a severe breakdown in Trump's relationship with every Congressman, basically ensuring wall never gets built etc. etc. etc.

It's something Trump should be considering, even if he doesn't do it.

If the President doesn't veto or sign a bill within 10 days, it passes as if he did sign it, you stupid fucking nigger.

The EU is siding with the Russkies on this one

Supermajority comes into play after a veto

fsb niggers must go

With this post you proved your absolute ignorance about nuclear warfare. Or maybe you are an actual paid poster from tel aviv. who knows.

To reiterate, the bill passes the house and senate, president vetoes bill, bill returns to house and must have super majority to pass to senate, then the senate must have a super majority to pass the bill without presidential approval.

By the way, what the Iran deal actually meant? Did Dems really gave them nuclear possibilities?

///-FuLL LIST-///P.I.Z.Z.A.-G.A.T.E,—–P.E.D.O.-G.A.T.E.

I have message for sale.
I found 54 people,politics,models,sportsman from Russia,USA,France,Belgium,Canada,Norway and Poland.
13 x politican(5 x USA{democracy},2 x Russia,2 x Canada,1 x Belgium,1 x France,2 x Poland{PiS-kaczynsky party})
34 x model girl(21 x Russia,7 x France,2 x Belgium,3 x USA,1 x Poland)
7 x athlete man(3 x France,2 x Norway,1 x USA,1 x Russia)
I have video,photo,document pdf,name,surname,priv adress,email,adress orgy and …)We want +-20 BTC.

Model girl============3 btc
Politican============30 btc
Athlete Man===========5 btc

Full Files===========35 BTC

My adress bitcoin: 1M6m3NyPJuV9XkzRLjw8JK4DCgX3WXQdU9)

somehow this is fucking terrifying to me. The two most anti-establishment members of the Senate.

You're a nigger if that shit is real and you're trying to sell it. White's here help their brethren.

Reported

///-FuLL LIST-///P.I.Z.Z.A.-G.A.T.E,—–P.E.D.O.-G.A.T.E.

I have message for sale.

I found 54 people,politics,models,sportsman from Russia,USA,France,Belgium,Canada,Norway and Poland.

13 x politican(5 x USA{democracy},2 x Russia,2 x Canada,1 x Belgium,1 x France,2 x Poland{PiS-kaczynsky party})

34 x model girl(21 x Russia,7 x France,2 x Belgium,3 x USA,1 x Poland)

7 x athlete man(3 x France,2 x Norway,1 x USA,1 x Russia)

I have video,photo,document pdf,name,surname,priv adress,email,adress orgy and …)We want +-20 BTC.

Model girl============3 btc

Politican============30 btc

Athlete Man===========5 btc

Full Files===========35 BTC

My adress bitcoin: 1M6m3NyPJuV9XkzRLjw8JK4DCgX3WXQdU9)

I am white (not nigger)
I love Trump

what are they sanctioning? more guns or what

Stop posting that stupid obvious scam you fucking tor nigger. You sound russian or slav or anywhere where they don't know how to speak english. Kill yourself, paedophilia is a serious crime and you are playing little games with this? Fuck you I hope the SVR puts you into a gulag ivan

Nigger
Kike
If not in body, then mind. White's put their people first.

Good. Iran is the #1 sponsor of Islamic terrorism worldwide.

MAGA!!!

no, the Saudi Jews and Israel are

The house has more good people in it than the Senate. I don't think it is going to pass the house with a super majority

Its just a blatant propaganda line that people dont question. You know what they say about repeating lies over and over. Its like the "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east" meanwhile like the majority of middle eastern countries are democracies. Its only like Saudi Arabia and a couple others who aren't and they are US allies. Its like its being denied that Iraq and afganistan are democracies because they failed to get a 100% puppet leader or something.

moreover. I'll go through the whole .wbm but just the first one for now.

No need to lie. It's a required senior course in my state: you do one semester on Macroeconomics and one semester on Civics. There is even a national H.S. competition where you compete answering questions on constitutional underpinnings. Competition Civics.

Learn how government works.

Yeah I just love being told what to eat, watch, listen, do, etc. by the Jews running the government. I LOVE this country! Democracy is horrible!

Looks like we will be wintering in St. Petersburg and Persia, lads.

the 419-3 vote was a different bill…also imposing sanctions on Russia

Absolutely disgusting. They would make it illegal to buy stuff from them, eternal merchants.

This, definitely. This is even potential redpill material. This is ridiculous and should sound even worse to hyper individualist libtards. Of course, these people all line up in support of total war and babykilling as long as its the communist side doing it. Useful, or should I say useless, idiots.

War is a business. Clearly these pigs have something to gain from it. Not so much funny as incredibly tragic.

You FSBniggers need to shut the fuck up. Russia is a shit-tier country.

All you FSBniggers do is lie and fuck over your own people. Russians are a bunch of pussies for being complacent and never standing up to the bullshit (((FSB))) and literal Jew-run (((SVR))) under (((Fradkov))). Your country isn't worth shit, and the most your government can do is pay people to shitpost on Filipino imageboards. The (((FSB))) and (((SVR))) are the real problem, all you Russians do is lie to yourselves while living in fear of the Jewtin manlet.

How fast would the (((FSB))) arrest me for posting this political picture of Jewtin and (((Fradkov))) fucking over the Russian people? You guys are a fucking disaster in Russia.

Hello Nikita

INFORM TRUMP FOR FUCKS SAKE

Nice, user. I can believe you. It's jews we are talking about after all. However, a bunch of the posts you replied to has fuckall to do with Russia or anything you're talking about. You're just shitposting at this point.

Circular reasoning fallacy: Iran is evil because they get help with russia, which is evil because it helps iran.

Anyone finding any rumors about
COGCON
Being implemented? Cogcon 0 is official shadow government takeover and enslavement of all citizens + flipping the killswitch on the internet.
gov1.info/whitehouse/continuity-plan/index.html
archive.fo/PmmZe

US???

GDI

For the last time: the President can veto any bill. Yes, that veto can itself be overridden by a super majority of both houses. However, a veto override is a separate legislative action that can take place only after the original bill has been vetoed. It's intentionally difficult to get through Congress. 93% of all vetoes in US history have not been overridden.

Nice try, FSBniggers. This post is germane to the topic because the U.S. isn't fucking you with bullshit bills in Congress. Jewtin is fucking your people and you're too pussy to do anything about it. You're scared of the (((FSB))).

Fucking pussies.

Is there a time limit wherein the bill must be must signed? Can Trump just ignore it and hope it goes away?

Yes, 10 days. If he doesn't sign it within 10 days, it automatically becomes law without his signature. However– and this is key– when Congress is in recess, and the President doesn't sign it, the bill dies. Congress goes into recess in just over 4 days.

Christ, we have a stupid system.

Now I've confirmed that both of my senators are ZOG puppets, one used to be decent but I had noticed many jew-friendly actions lately.

Protocol No. 2?

(checked)

This bill is just political gamesmanship. They know they can't run the Trump/Russia story much longer, so now they're simply trying to force Trump to Defend Russia with stupid crap like this that they tie to "terrorism". Iran is being tacked on there to appeal to Necons and because the Kikes figure they might get lucky and Trump might actually do something to Iran after all the shit talking he's done about Obama being weak on Iran.

God I hope he doesn't sign this. I hope he knows better

more complicated than you think. iran doesn't like you and vice versa. the government though, not exactly the people.
russia's GDP is less than Brazil. put that into perspective. their own government had to fucking sell all their shit after the collapse of the soviet union just to pay the interest. quit talking like it's 1976. because russia has no sensible power or "global" control. their own little EU has failed, only recruiting shitty 3rd world countries who were previously under USSR rule to be back under EU-like relations.
currently he's trying to get on the good side of the jews. communism became anti jew for a while after ww2 and for a while for the time being (so much so in some regards that jews fled to Israel. go figure). but then (((capitalism))) came and made the system kosher again for their benefit. jewtin is just trying to get on the good side. this syria problem is russia trying to flex it's cock to shill for a Eurasian Union. USSR 1.1+EU XP. but you faggots keep on thinking they're anti israel. they aren't.

That's a dumb system.

A win on a stupid technicality is still a win. I'd rather it be killed more legitimately but anything to prevent a bunch of warmongering fuckwits from getting what they want is fine by me.

If he choose to veto then that's good because I rather the bill to die than to die along with the psychotic omincidal jews. If this fail then I hope the new zealanders will be in the elite bunkers and are waiting to behead them for revenge.

New Zealanders will just be happy to be noticed. They're the wallflowers of the southern pacific.

Sorry if it has been posted before, but who were the 2 nay votes?

I believe it was Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders

You sound nervous Vlad.

Yeah, I'm with user. Thanks for making that .webm, but I demand more of you. Could you make a youtube video where you spell the whole thing out succinctly. I am a very lazy man and I don't want to be inconvenienced while having my after work beer.

How will he ever recover????

This would be the only possibility to defeat this insane bill. Unfortunately, the bill hasn't been reconciled between the House and Senate yet. I suspect that they will take it up when they return from recess.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/890697940527960064

It just past the senate

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/890697940527960064
Those fuckers are going to push us into a war at this rate

they would have done that decades ago and just now activated it by his actions, quite possible but him being a sell-out is more likely.

I thought it already had

No it had only passed the House.

The great question is will trump sign it ?
If not i bet they will use it to fuel the trump commie spy narrative.
But not even his haters believe in it.

Yeah, is there really anyone who legitimately believes the russia shit? It genuinely boggles my mind that people can be so dumb.

Nobody believes it, if they do then they're Canadian tourists. But it passed both the House and Senate so it's spilt milk as far as I'm concerned. Now is Trump actually go to do anything but a token effort in enforcing the bill or even sign it? Won't it die once Congress is in recess?

I haven't seen votes this lobsided since early 2000s

So
archive.is/aT7ax
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-prepares-to-pass-sanctions-bill–and-set-up-veto-dilemma-for-trump/2017/07/25/ece80164-7138-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?utm_term=.887da709fe8d

*Cont
Also the EU is getting pissed off with these sanctions as well. The Neocons are really shooting themselves in the foot here.

Well they would destroy the German economy too. (Given the amount of dependence Germany has on Russia NG)

How much is Russia reaping the profits from Germany?

I don’t know the exact numbers but, according to the 30 sec I just spent googling, Russian Natural Gas accounts for 39.6 percent of Germany's total imported Resources (And Germany imports 62 percent of the Energy that she uses)
So, A lot.

Merkel sperged out and shut down Germany's nuclear power stations after Fukushima. Because Germany has exactly the same geological and geographical situation as Japan, clearly.

Most important thing to do is to get the information out there. Even if senate has a super majority a huge chunk of Americans flooding social media about this will give Trump ground to stand on.

Oh lordy, (((Congress))) is trying to force America into World War 3.

just remember: If they bring back the draft say that you identify as a woman and threaten to cut off your dick

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this bill usurps the president's position, dictates how he is to act, and allows for the removal of the president of he refuses, isn't this bill then a coup? Except a political coup without military force?

Honestly, I would much rather die than be that much of a coward.

Don't be a government shill. If you willing fight in WWIII you are fucking retarded and deserve to die.

Enjoy getting fitted for your dress.

it was just a joke man. I'd peace out to Canada or Latin America if WWIII kicks off

not only that, it made russia cultivate its own food and become 100% autonomous.

check'd for orthodox angelic trips

Reminder that this is why Trump can't be trusted.
Unless he's so smart that he doesn't mind spouting the most stupid and bold kike one-liners ever, only to get back to his feet later, but I don't see how.

That is literally a stereotype.
I am not saying that the average Russian is as well off as his American counterpart but Russia does have different classes and large amount of wealthy people.
It is assumed that about 1.2 million people in Russia have HIV or AIDS (Proportionally more than the US but numerically the same amount)
Please, Feel free to back up the Pentagon claim with sources other than you talking to your Chinese friend.

& you left out the most important part, All you need to do to win a war against the US is kill 60.000-80.000 Soldiers. The modern American people do not have the emotional constitution for a full scale war with another world power (much less a nuclear power). I wish that we had that level of dedication to patriotism (and a better Government) as a country. If we did maybe we wouldn't have sold out our government, media, and education system to interests that work towards are destruction on a daily basis.

*Our

Shelomova is a Russian last name. It means Person of the hill in Old Church Slavonic.
So the English translation of Putin's mothers surname is Heathen.
At least try to have a basic knowledge of what you are talking about.

Hope you get nuked.

But not proportionally more than California, Illinois or Florida

Am I the only one who thinks that this is all about playing good cop / bad cop with the Russkis?

The hilarious thing is that while the American media will shit all over Trump if he stops this bill they are also in love with Merkel and the EU, who oppose any new sanctions on Russia. It has never been plainer that the general public are a bunch of gullible fucking morons. Almost everything in media and politics is orchestrated for effect. If anything ever goes against the plan the chorus gets louder until the public fall in line.

if anything it's a pathetic attempt to fuel the media narrative and basically the paris accord: russia edition
if the president does the sensible thing and says "no" to this he's going to get dragged through mud by everyone

Found the Yid

Please tell me how not wanting to be a tranny makes me a Jew, Barbara.

Meant for

thehill.com/homenews/administration/344433-trump-to-sign-russia-sanctions-bill

God damn it he's going to fucking sign it

He basically has to, they have a massive supermajority and would just override his veto while ((the media)) called him a Russian collaborator or wtf ever.

Why would he want to go war if he knew it would destroy USA? I say eff it and veto it anyway.

Those comments are fucking cancer of the highest degree.

youtu.be/JwfNASlfkbA

"Speaking to ARD television, Brigitte Zypries warned of a trade war between the European Union and the United States.

"There is a possibility of counter-sanctions because this is envisaged by the WTO (World Trade Organization)," she said, adding that a trade war would be "very bad.""

"“In our opinion, it is not in the Americans’ right to judge or stipulate which way European companies may engage in cooperation with any third parties – particularly with Russian energy companies,” Schaefer said."

"The French foreign ministry echoed the German sentiments, objecting to the law on the grounds that it affected American companies outside the United States, which it says is outside the scope of US law. In a statement the ministry warned that "[t]o protect ourselves against the extraterritorial effects of US legislation, we will have to work on adjusting our French and European laws."

Italy is also likely to back countermeasures as the country's largest energy company, Eni, plans to begin drilling in Russia's Black Sea. According to the company website, "Approximately 30% of Eni's natural gas is supplied by Russia. These supplies are out of the reach of current sanctions.""

kek. Americans shooting themselves in the foot again.

It's a super majority, not signing it simply delays it by 10 days and the veto will be overturned.

Idk maybe Russia and PU aren't as big of enemies as I've been lead to believe. Why they so upset at neocons ruining russia?

What? Are you talking about the EU? Because the new sanctions are directly effecting the EU's economy now.

CIVIL WAR TOOLS DOWNLOADS MAIN FOLDER

mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og

Post source faggot cia id

With the European Union Livid, Congress Pushes Forward on Sanctions Against Russia, Iran and North Korea

"A rare role reversal played out in Washington on Thursday night, as the Senate took a break from debating the repeal of the Affordable Care Act to pass a bipartisan bill that will serve to alienate U.S. allies and isolate America.

That job, of course, is typically reserved for President Trump, but Congress showed decisively that the administration doesn’t have a monopoly on the practice, voting 98-2 to apply new sanctions to Russia, Iran, and for good measure, North Korea, too."

"The Russian sanctions have been met with threats of retaliation not just from Russia but from the European Union, which is apoplectic that the U.S. is threatening to undo its regional energy policy. And the North Korean sanctions, well, nobody really knows what those will do."

"A memo obtained from Brussels by the Financial Times said that the EU should “stand ready to act within days” if the bill was “adopted without EU concerns taken into account.”"

"Even the French government — which has allegedly faced its own election inference by Russia — spoke out against the sanctions. The French Foreign Ministry on Wednesday said the sanctions appeared to violate international law, and that the European Union would have to respond due to the impact on firms."

theintercept.com/2017/07/27/with-the-european-union-livid-congress-pushes-forward-on-sanctions-against-russia-iran-and-north-korea/

" Trade war? EU ready for economic counter-sanctions if US anti-Russia bill signed – top officials "

"There is an understanding that with the new restrictive measures the US is trying to push forward its own interests in the energy sector, Die Welt quoted Michael Harms, Managing Director of the German Committee on Eastern European Economic Relations, as saying.

"The sought [after] sanctions against pipeline projects are designed to boost energy exports from the US to Europe, create jobs in the US, and strengthen US foreign policy," Harms said."

"Our stance remains that we will not accept any extraterritorial use whatsoever of these US sanctions against European companies. President Trump knows that, and so do the State Department and the US administration. Sanctions policies are neither a suitable nor an appropriate instrument for promoting national export interests and the domestic energy sector," Gabriel said in a statement issued Friday."

"Speaking to the Austrian national public broadcaster, ORF on Friday, the politician said that Americans wanted to muddle the economic relationships between Russia and Europe, to press with their own interests in trade, economic and energy policy.

"If these sanctions are implemented, there is no doubt that Europe will be firmly united [against them]," Leitl said."

"Earlier, German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s spokesman and Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern issued statements lambasting the American bill."

"Kern and Gabriel penned a joint statement concluding that the fallout from the sanctions “would add an absolutely new and highly negative aspect in relations between the US and Europe.”"

rt.com/news/397902-eu-trade-war-us-sanctions/

"EU chief Juncker warns against EU-US trade war"

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-juncker-idUSKBN16P0GQ

Lads this may have been 4d.chess. Nothing in the bill says anything about the EU but the socialists kikes are hurt the most by this. Time to squeeze the socialists oligarchs that owns the sovereignty of those nations. This encounter was inevitable the EU was never going to stop until the US was sold away under the tpp or similar bills. Payback for all the subversion they've done to our nation.

No it is not, it is Trump's party strong arming him into a cold war with Russia. It is rather convenient both Iran and North Korea are being sanctioned as well as the EU, but this is definitely an act to hamstring Trump's power and force him in line.

By hurting the socialists in the EU? That's not going to hurt his base and what are the EU and Russia gonna to do? join together in a war? How does that hurt trump to expose the oligarchs all work together to destroy the US? We aren't friends with the EU anyway and everyone not a sjw knows that they hate us for not putting in Hillary.

VERY IMPORTANT CIVIL WAR INFORMATION

>>>/pdfs/6564

No they aren't our friends they are our vassals. This move could very well push them into becoming Russia's vassals instead.

VERY IMPORTANT CIVIL WAR INFORMATION

>>>/pdfs/6566

A much better revision

By hurting the energy imports which the EU is entirely reliant on, and in turn hurting US companies that deal with Russia.
They're not our friends and never have been, they're our vassals as part of the US empire. They are essentially part of the chips on the board of this economic war the Neocons are waging with Russia. The EU jumping ship is far more then just "not friends anymore" which doesn't mean shit, it means "US world influence means jack shit now" and pretty much all US sanctions from that point will be ignored outright, since all it takes is one vassal to ignore it and everyone else will get a clue and jump ship.

by that point the only country that wouldn't truly leave is Japan because they're not capable of independence without China coming in to try and stamp them out.

Take over what? Civilization would collapse in that event, so once they exit their nuke shelters there would be nothing but a wasteland to take over. Worse, a wasteland with some weirdo survivors. Their whole deal is

None of it makes sense if they want to kick off a nuclear war. I don't buy it. Nuclear war may be a last resort (Samson option) in case they don't get their way but it's not their plan A. People who say it is are simply not credible.

Still doesnt change the fact that his mother was a jew.

Nuclear war is more a case that warhawks underestimate their impact of brinkmanship leading to events spiraling out of control in desperation. It would be more a case of irresponsible policy by all powers that would ultimately lead to it. At best like you suggest, it'd be them planning for the worst, and ensuring that no matter what their power remains secure in some way.

But yeah, the AI/ML tech investment boom is a strong sign that they're more interested in keeping things as an evolving information war. The investment is also a sign that want to reduce dependency on human labor through automation. If you control everything with minimal human oversight from outside the elite circles, that's how they'll take over humanity.

Do you have any proof?

No shit. Their current government is built on selling Soviet secrets to CIAniggers while subverting far-right groups and turning them more moderate like the aut-right. The only far-right groups that are untouchable right now are ones that have a pure reason to hate Russia like ones in the Ukraine, the Balts, and Belarus because they invaded their countries/and or fucked with them. Russia is full of Jewish oligarchs living off the USSR stockpile.

I have to find it, but here's something more interesting.
algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/

he sure is jewishly fucking up israels plans in the region

James Camerons owns a bunch of property in the Wairarapa

most people wouldn't know who they are, they would just be seen as another random survivor. Go ask people who soros is and most wouldn't be able to tell you, let alone what he looks like.

i thought u guys were overhyping this shit so i ignored it , then i see this news

of all the words

Well Russiabros I think we are all fucked. Is there anyway to expose it for what it is?

None whatsoever. Congress unanimously voted against it minus a couple of folks who saw through the mist and Trump would be under the fire of the GOP if he did not sign it outright.

The problem is the average american constituent is someone who gets their news from facebook and contributes to Future's new video "You da Baddest" getting 10 million views in two days: i.e. they are dumb fucks who don't pay attention the world. Even if they knew what a crock of shit this sanctions bill was and how we are about to enter a new cold war they would be too proccupied smoking weed lmao and watching game of thrones and sharing shitty memes about Drumpf to care.

Shits fucked bro.

None whatsoever. Congress unanimously voted against it minus a couple of folks who saw through the mist and Trump would be under the fire of the GOP if he did not sign it outright.

The problem is the average american constituent is someone who gets their news from facebook and contributes to Future's new video "You da Baddest" getting 10 million views in two days: i.e. they are dumb fucks who don't pay attention the world. Even if they knew what a crock of shit this sanctions bill was and how we are about to enter a new cold war they would be too proccupied smoking weed lmao and watching game of thrones and sharing shitty memes about Drumpf to care.

Shits fucked bro.

The Yea nay vote is insane:
06/15/2017 Passed/agreed to in Senate: Passed Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title by Yea-Nay Vote. 98 - 2.

Yeah, shit is getting real now. A Congress enforced sanction via law is completely different from a sanction made by the president alone since the president alone could simply remove it. Now however not only can this sanction simply not be removed, even if nobody follows it it's still technically law, but there is specific sections of the bill that basically gives Trumps ability to remove any other sanctions in place the middle finger.

>algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/

Sounds like the same kind of wild claims they made about Bobby Fischer. I'm sure they're equally valid.

When is the House vote?