Coalburner pays her toll, eaten by Lizards

archive.is/J0Oe7#selection-795.0-795.17

Don't see story here so if I missed it, what can I say, burn me at the stake. Very pretty Belgian girl pays toll for her coal burning by become lizard food after a brown "spiritual guru" told her he had all life's answers if she'd only sit on his cock. (more pics in below) Why are girls from France/Belgium/Germany always ones to fall for this shit?

To quote Dr. Pierce, "before she ran into the Jew, wearing his 'new age guru hat and sitting at the ticket booth ready to take her money" she was clearly have some sort of spiritual/existential crisis where she could sense there was something wrong with the world. BUT THEY ALWAYS FALL FOR THE FUCKING HUCKSTERS.
So, she somehow went from beautiful Belgian girl with the world her's for the taking to hanging from a free, being eaten by lizards after letting a negroid/Jew use her as a sex slave for multiple years.

NOW, if that wasn't weird enough, she was apparently in a threesome relationship with a guy and his 2 kids by a tall, pretty blonde. I guess another chance is that she is is his sister and they are her cousins but he isn't tall enough to be her brother.
Here is the video. Maybe a Frenchfag could translate where they are speaking French and try to get the rest of story? Also, please don'y direct link the video anywhere pr the jews will take it down:
(VIDEO WORTH WATCHING..NOT SURE WHETHER TO BE JEALOUS OF THE GUY OR GRATEFUL NOT TO BE HIM SINCE HE HAD TO PRETEND TO BE INTERESTED IN HER BULLSHIT AFTER HE GOT OFF HIS COCK)

youtube.com/watch?v=RUbTz5R1-Fc&list=PLffgy2fOMOz2qxwtDkcz6kK95ujYEtEzA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
archive.fo/iOS0e
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
siberiantimes.com/science/opinion/features/by-2080-siberia-to-become-the-go-to-place-to-live-due-to-climate-change/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/11/defying-the-censors/
youtube.com/watch?v=qWaPz7Qpsh8
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
sites.google.com/site/n8iveuropean/home/neanderthal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was cute. I can't even take my usual joy in this since she just seemed pretty but fucked in the head (you know what I mean if you watch her video above, which seems like the ex-BF or threesome partner or whatever he was made it).

As for the filthy nigger "guru," I feel nothing but rage. Why don'y girls like these have friends to help them? I'd even let a star cat or dog into my house if it's starving. Would I touch a coal burner or let her use the same bathroom? No, but I'd at least let her stay in the basement so long as it stayed locked.

I don't know, usually the first one calling for DOTR for coal burners. Watching her interact with the kids (not her kids, think she was the au pair and wife was OK with him fucking her), she just seemed fucking sick in the head. I feel like out entire race is sick unto death between opiates, now legalized pot, the White suicide rate….

whatever fag.

Notice to everyone who is retarded (non retards already know this): there are people out there who don't care about others and will take whatever they can get from you. We typically call them "wolves in sheep's clothing" since they can be hard to differentiate from the normal sheep. Protip: if a spiritual guru wants to fuck you or take all of your money/possessions, HE/SHE IS FULL OF SHIT.
Go to /rel/ or /yoga/ and do some reading before putting time in on the mat.
YOUR GURU IS WITHIN

Go pop you pimples and work on getting firstvpiece of ass fucking summerfag.

Bitch looks like a mischling. Show us some more profile shots. I think she's got at least partial jew blood.

Confirming that she looks like at least part kike

definitely looks like a Jew whore to me OP it's fitting she wasn't able to breed.

100% Jew.

Change the channel.

Fucking find them. There an entire 10 minute video of her linked in first post. She''s not a Jewess. Back before this shithole was even around and when 4/pol/ were still playing with their faces and their "anonymous masks," the only verious work on the net was being done on vnn. And then it got ruined after Glenn Frasier shot up that fuckign synagogue and ever other person became a FED trolling for an arrest.

But the point was, there was a rule that if you if you name a Jew without proof, it's a lifetime ban. Is she a coal burner? 100%/ But you have a fucking 10 minute video of her, including close ups of her entire body in a bikini. Nothing about her suggests anything jewish.

Believe me, nothing would make me happier than if she were a Jewess. The day the Rockefeller Jewess ran off with a "we wuz kanz" rapper from new orleans is still one of the best days of my life.

But the sad reality is that we Europeans own this. And it''s another fucking nail in our coffin. Annd my bet is that we're going to be seeing more and moore White Euro girls converting to fucking Islam because they seek to be dominated. It's in the female nature. Jordan Peterson (I know he's a meme by now but he's genuinely smart, taught my father at harvard in the 90s) says that what we're seeing right now in the West is Western Female political patology, and I think he's right.

Even where there aren't girls in power, wwe have people like Macron with no kids a nd a wife old enough to be his mother. These people like Merkel, Mat, (almost) Clinton, they have no fucking kids so what care they for the future?

We're seeing women female leaders bringing in millions of muslims and niggers they Know are violent and they KNOW we cannot pay for and that they sure as shit can't care for themselves.

Trump is powerless to stop everything since the Jews have his balls in a knot using the doctrine of their dear departed Alinsky (who went to his reward in hell): "follow the rules. exactly." No one seems to recall that in 1984, Ted asked Gobachev DIRECTLY at height of cold war for help in defeating Reagan. We in the West are finished.

jew, and jew mother. Holla Forums is always right

I think this is part of the ADL's new funding campaign to just fuck up every thread. It doesn't work in winter because they get outed for what they are in a second, but in summer people aren't smart enough.

Just report these assholes like I am, because summer fags aren't smart enough to see we've been under SPLC/ADL raid for fucking weeks now just to confuse every thread.

ELIS DELLAMAGNE IS NOT A JEWESS NAME. PERIOD/ REPORT AND FILTER ANY OF THE ADL JEWS TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE, AD SEE IF A DDoS ON ADLSITES CAUSES IT TO STOP. i'M WILLING TO BET IT DOES.

It's called recognizing a Jewish phenotype. She looks Jewish, no matter how much you'd like another white murdered.

Look at the Kike beak on the mother Michele van Egten

And by the way, Martin Schulz is not a Jewish name, either.

yOU
RE [PART OF THE ADL CAMPAIGN TO DESTROY THE BOARD. FOR A FEW SHEKELS, YOU'RE MAKIGN A VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE PEOPLE HERE DO NOT FORGET AND HAVE NO FUCKING LIVES. YOU GO HOME AND "RELAX?" WE ARE HOME.

WE FOLLOW THE DR. PIERCE/VNN RULES HERE. UNTIL A JEW IS CONFIRMED BY A NAME, NOT A JEW. I'LL TAKE DR. PIERCE'S WORD OVER YOU. AND WHEN YOU DO GET FOUND OUT (AND YOU WILL) YOUR FAMILY IS NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH THE 3 AM CALLS, POSSIBLE SWATTING, ETC.. OTHERS MIGHT DO BECAUSE PPL DON'T LIKE THE BOARD BEING MESSED WITH..

YOU
'RE A FUCKING LIAR AND A BAG OF SHIT. AND THE MODS ARE NO BETTER FOR DOING FUCK-ALL TO STOP IT ALL THESE WEEKS. BUT, TIME KNOWS EVERY MAN'S NUMBER….

Calm down, Satan. Your Caps be broke.
Speak for yourself.
How? This is an anonymous image board. Are you retarded? Are you going to backtrace my IP and send the cyber police after me? Do you feel in charge?

This is the mothers sister Nathalie van Egten, another Kike beak

Is 5th image the guy?

I remember seeing posters for his session in my country.

Fucking Op, learn some fucking english or how to make a proper thread, the link you posted gave me more information than the half assed thread you made, you put your own fucking ramblings and mixed them in with what the article said. Learn proper formatting.

Here is the patriarch Jacques Van Egten 100% hebe

Notice the similarities?

When we look into Jacques Van Egten he is the President of CESES, what is CESES you ask? Well it's this: The Confederation of European Senior Expert Services a.i.s.b.l., known as CESES, is an international not-for-profit association of 21 organisations from the member states of the European Union. The first such legal entity of its kind in Europe, it encompasses the skills of over 24,000 volunteers. Combining the vast resources of these organisations, CESES offers professional, voluntary, short-term assistance and advice to enterprises and institutions.
Looks to me like they are living off of sucking the EU tit dry.

aww little white knight faggot is mad that i insulted m'lady?

Hotpockets need to fix Op's title. Any gore of her half-eaten body?

Why does the cat jump onto the chair on command?
Because she was trained to do so with treats.

Why does the woman jump on bad cock?
Because she weas trained to do so with being called progressive, wonderful, brave to break the norms, nurturing and open minded, etc.

Not a single damn kike is threatening any woman or man, for that matter, with physical violence.
Only kiked golems do that.

Still, the point stands.
Incentives.

white or kike, still a coalburner
good riddance in either case

Find
The
Gore
Did the Komodo Dragons eat all the meat off her legs to her
Vagina?

Pretty girl. What a shame. (That she burned the coal, not that she paid for it).

Buy some fucking taste

wtf are they all mkultra victims? is he their handler? Creepy fucking shit OP

When I read this post i had the very distinct fear, that post like this are going to become more and more rare in the future, until they eventually die out.
it's a sad feeling.
Also full agreement on the ,innocent until proven guilty!

Whenever a nutjob like you says that everything that ever happens is muh mkultra you are just discrediting the horror thats going on in europe right now. This isnt a government conspiracy theory, this is what happens when whites are brainwashed by a kike infiltrated society.

Look at the blonde's facial expression, the dude's behavior. These people are not well. Regarding mkultra are you really implying it wasn't/isn't real?

Bunch of faceblind autistic niggros in here.

Pick one stance and stick with it, faggot.

I identify as a lizard.
We definitely need pics of our handiwork on this jewess.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

ONCE YOU GO BACK, WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

it's the cruise control fag again, this time possessed by satan. i have to agree with you this time.

ONCE YOU GO BLACK, WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK

fucked it up the first time, can't leave something like that hanging

10/10 b8 got a reply.

Found the jew.

Not one of you motherfuckers has succeeded in providing ANYTHING approaching proofvdhr is a Jewess. If you'd like to see why your fucking "facial profiles" are horseshit, see Ernst Zündel explain to the Israeli Jew journalist in Canada ( before he was fucking kidnapped and flirt bsck to Germany by ZOG) that Elizabeth Taylor, Sammy Davis Jr., Barabara Streisand… you'd only mark one of the 3 as a kike and you'd be wrong 66% of the time.

Esp. love the cutesy mothetfuckervwho cites her father's name as proof of Jewry…"Von?" Do you even known asshole that "Von" is like "De" in Italy? Keep in mind, retard, I was learning to name the Jew while you were still using your father's cock as a pacifier.

Everyone who had been here long enough knew s like counter- offendivrveas coning, and this is it. Every fuck thread gets ruined by something that takes it off track.

A first good way to get the place back on track would be" provide proof of Jewry or a lifetime ban. Period." An entire thread went to shit because a perfectly phenotypically Belgidn girl ( who was VERY fucked in the head) was called a jewess by a few iof thrvadl's newly hired scumbags with the money they got from dupetkikes like Sheldon Adelson.

Fucking EVERYTHING is on the net these days . If she were a jewess, you'd know. Post proof or get out ADL shekels-force scum.

JEWS ARE MATRIARCHAL YOU FUCKING RETARD OF COURSE THE NAMES CHANGE THE JEWESS' WHORE THEMSELVES OUT GOD DAMN

Agree.
Also thirth pic, Anne Frank vibe.
East Mediterranid + armeno/orientalid taurid (ashkenazi), Indobrachid (pajeet) influenced
t. classifier

I hear you man. Remember before the fucking election when you cold say "Ernst Zundel" or " David Irving" or "Dr. Michael Scheuer" and everyone knew who they were?

It is. We've lost the board. I fully expected international Jewry would hit back with the amount of kike-naming that has been going on ( All we need now is for Trump's daughter to divorce the kike).

The train the Jews hate and fear trump so much is because they are used to 4 or 5 different Jew loyalists to check what he says . For fuck's sake, Obongo's primary chimp handler and chief of staff was an IDF vet.

What assurance do thrdrvkikes have that trump won't wake up at 4am and begin naming the Jews in media, Jews in banking, etc…? He could do it under guise of " more diversity.

Thus the reason we have all out jew attacks on bastions of support and places that create OC like this. For example. Compare the methods of the obvious derail shills to those described by AH and Gobbels ( see Calvin.edu… the Jew truly goes never chsnge).

Notice how many times they get their asses handed to them with points so obvious a normal person/ new fag would be as Shane's and run. A JEW never is.

Explain calmly and without slamming your meat pounders against your keyboard and murdering every word you type what porpoise this thread is meant to serve? Is it a news thread? We have >>>/n/ for that. I can't think of any other reason for this thread to have been made. Another coalburner dies because of jewish mind virus. Pity. But is this so important that it deserves a thread? No. In fact you could've just made a post in the coal burner registry thread . But honestly what do you expect from anons here? To post REEEEE pepes and bemoan the loss of yet another European woman? Cause that just sounds like a blackpill thread to me. So explain why you thread is so damn important you're spilling all of this spaghetti everywhere.

Maybe you don't realize that most of anons on this board are US based and currently most of the US is asleep. This is the time of night when a ton of shit/shill threads are made because there's not really anyone to report them and, there's a couple hour window when the mod isn't around and shills do as they please.
Also for fucks sake, if you're gonna complain about board quality going down then proofread your own posts.

Fug
brb gassing myself

Just fuck you, son. We are classifying jews for years. It is not our fault you think all jews looks like pic related. Ashkenazis are mixed, sometimes is not so easy to reckognise them.

Also her mother has two features which might indicate semitic genetics. Thin lips/frog mouth and a nasal bridge that extends past the halfway point. The father doesn't really look entirely like a kike to me but between the potato quality photo of him and the beard I can't say.

You're a fucking desperate and pathetic ADL shill with new shekels from Sheldon Adelson and a few other big kikes.

I go by the Dr. Pierce/ David Irving rule. And, sorry "I am a classifier" doesn't cut it. If you knew Zundel's work you'd already know that.

If you weren't white trash scum who has never left the ZOG you'd know this.

FOR THE LAST TIME– THERE IS A YT LINK TO A 10 MINUTE VIDEO IN FIRST POST THAT SHOWS HER EURO PHENOTYPE without question.

Is there is one motherfucker here who had the experience to be a classifier, would be me. I refuse to do it bc sonofymyrn wrong.

So come on ADL-boy, you have her name, her fb, here YT,FB, Instagram,?snapchat… and from all that, there atevpuxturescofvhet celebrating Christmas and not even one mention of high kikery. Notvone.

Now what you lying Jewish sewer vermin? Run home to king Kike Sheldon for new orders? You lickspittle piece of Christ-killing, repulsive, demonic Jew piece of filth…

Looks Nordic to me.

fixed for you

Here, start to learn. Dont come back before you are able to reckognise each one of plate related phenotype. Next step will be mixed types.

This is a great thread.

While OP is a flailing asshurt retard stuck on cruise control for cool I don't know where you're getting anti-white from. I think he might just be autistic.

If I had made the thread and the first reply was "She's a kike" my reply would have been "I fucking hope you're right" rather than trying to claim it was a white woman without a doubt.

Yeah that's fair I guess. He also claims to be the highest utmost authority on kike spotting here as well as claiming to be an oldfag to further cement his authority. I won't claim to know OP's race but I do know that OP is a massive faggot that couldn't spell to save his dildo life.

Damn I was hoping my get streak would stay.

Correct.
Also:
- almond shaped eyes
- puffy eyes area
- low nose bridge
- W shaped mouth area
- low set ears
- corps like skin collor
- shovel teeth scisors
- gap between teeth and cheeks
- etcetra.
As I said before, Anne Frank vibe.
But there is more. She is at least 5 - 10% Indobrachid (Indid) influenced.
Overall, she is not looking that bad and that is the reason for groving amount of cryptokikes, because some Anons without working jewdar will reproduce with that kind of hidden yentas.

Father is sinid (chink)/taurid (jew) mix. Van cleef vibe. Pic related.

Fucking christ why would you find more pics of that kikess?
Not as prominent as mother though
Those I noticed but wasn't certain about since I wasn't sure what her mother is, but her mother I know for certain isn't a pure European. The indid admixture probably comes from mother.
who got the get I wanted >>10285444

Yeah I took another look at him and he certainly has the beady/lizard/asiatic eyes. Fuggin neat, I need to study up that phenotypes pic more.
My only gripe about it is the sub-saharan and south indian dravidians classified as caucasiod. Maybe loosely by admixuture of phenotype but I don't know about that.

Judging by the white-knighting, this was, most likely, a blackpilling attempt gone wrong–so the user probably isn't wrong. There's been a kike spamming other coalburner threads with pictures of jewess' that look "european", desperately trying to show that "jews are white too, goyim." Now it's suffering from pozzhole pains because its kikess has been identified and it cannot stand the thought of goyim knowing his beloved jewess', almost without exception, enjoy being filled up with mud.

Ah. That would explain a lot. They've given up on the "muh mods" and have moved on to bumping dead threads and attempts at blackpilll. That's honestly what this thread felt like from the get-go and would also explain why OP is nowhere to be found.

OTHER VICTIMS

SHITSKIN SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE TARGETING FOREIGNERS

MODERN DAY THUGGEES TBH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

Caucasoid is not equal with "white". Just European races are considered white.
Yep, Indobrachid is from mother side. Overall, weird, weird mix. Hard to reckognise, because she is triracial.

Still placing them under the same bracket as Europeans can act as a weak point in denying admixture between the groups a la "well (((we're))) all caucasoid so why can't they intermarry with Europeans?"
Yeah too much mixing, which is also a telltale sign of some semitic ancestry, makes thing difficult.

This.
Also I noticed this. Stream of jewish victims with OP claiming muh nordic white. They are testing our abbilities to reckognise them.
Sadly, some Anons jewdar is in proto state. What they think jews must look alike is pic related.

Yep, that classification is jewish tactic. Anthropology is now fake science.

At least in the movie They Live he could take off the nightmare reality glasses, these glasses allowed him to see who the subverting Alien Jews were. In real life I can spot all Jewish phenotypes and as a consequence I can instantly spot Jews.

It's a gift and a curse.

This thread is still around? Why? It's an obvious kike who fucked niggers and ended up dead. Who gives a shit?

The big nose made her do it. And this is a stupid fucking thread. If you children want to post a new thread everytime somebody gets into with a nog and shit up the catalog go back…

Start ONE thread and call it, "white people who get into it with nogs" or something. Damn……………………………..

Are there gurus that don't want either?

Women wouldn't be going through "spiritual crises" if the kikes didn't fuck our society up so much.

Exactly. It is also a curse. When you realise, jews are about 30 000 000, but their descendants (crypto or those who are not aware) are five times that. We are dealing not with fucking 12 000 000, but with 200 000 000 Neanderthal hybrids. And that is ultimate red pill for everyone who asks, why they are so influential. They can smell each others.
yes, they live

Oh it's you again.

Jewtube source? She'd look great if she put on a little weight.

very jewy belgian girl you mean

It's a curse for worshiping false gods. All this shit is in the Bible.

Jews have no race, Semites as a matter of belief are universal, though they do have a form of racial hygine to keep the game going. For instance many Jews are marrying into wealthy Chinese families some in the Communist party which they think is fine as a group but allowing in a bunch of low IQ Ethiopians into Israel would doom their plans, so they are against this. Same reasoning why (((they))) married into wealthy white families long ago.

The Jews are moving to China as it'll be majority Christian by century's end and ripe for them to reenact what they did to Whites. Also based Eastern Europeans won't stay implicitly white for long as the next part of (((their))) plan unravels which is to flood those lands with based christian black guys after there is an upset in East Africa. This is also great for (((them))) because the Chinese are moving into East Africa as we speak, some even Chink Jews.

GORE OR GTFO!!!
LETS SEE HER JEWESS GUTS BEING EATEN

Wrong.
Jews and all Semites are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthal hybrids, Negroid influenced. Triracial, but for real, trispecies mix (Homo Sapiens, Homo Neandertalensis, Homo Heidebergensis).
Out of Africa is theory, wrong for European whites, but very true for Semites. They are from Africa, European man (Cro-magnon) is from Euroasia (Ukraine, north of Black see).
Semites are of different species, only about 30% human.
And that is the reason for milenial hate, wars, for all of that shit happening right now. They are winning. Not because they are so smart. It is because they are well hidden.
learn to rekognise fucking neanderthal descendants in all forms. they LIVE

boring shills

I hope anons are aware that the ruling class in China, specifically the elite families, are jewish asians.

Nope. Jews are of different species. What they all have in common, is 20% - 40% Homo Neanderthalensis basis.

I know this is more a Holla Forums thing but what ever happened to pic related btw? The bf acted mad at the time but then probably took her back after she came home.

For those that don't know camwhore/streamer girl gets paid to go to e3, ditches it and is found way across town consorting with filth in a seedy motel and ignored her bf's calls.

I know they are fucking subhumans dude, but how can you use this scientific data to explain behavioral differences between us and them? And are they the worst kind of humans, generally speaking, as the europoids are the best? In true catholic teachings, God intended each race not to intermix, so even from a theosophical perspective the idea that most intermixed races are degenerates is palatable to normalfags.

dat coalburner smirk/fuck you dad smirk

This

Joke all you want but this Jewess would kill you real quick like.
Avivit Cohen, Krav Maga instructor

That's not a jew nose you stupid fuck, there's no hook to it and lacks the right type of folds where the nostrils meet the face.

My god get back to your studies before throwing out accusations or get the fuck out. Even beyond the nose, look at the cheekbones, the ears, the eyes, the forehead… no jew.

How I know about her?

Your posting format is barely coherent, and your taste in women is pitiful. She was a six at best.

dragons feasting on her jewess guts

(Checking that post time)
Well, at least a Jew was killed

Just read the article.
No fucking clue how all this beta rage about her being jewish came about.
For fucks sake leave the computer and hang out with real women it's summer

He has no reply because he's a sperg who secretly delights in stories of coalburning because it validates his impotent rage. He doesn't want to solve the problem, he wants to wallow in it like a pig in it's own shit.

Yeah that was established a last night and shortly after OP was never seen or heard from again, all that was left of him was a severely overused dildo.

That looks like an average nose user…

Hair is lighter looking, not black.
Eyes aren't the jewy round.
Facial structure looks pretty h-white, doesn't look jewish at all.

Just because someone has a nose doesn't mean they are jews, holy shit. Not all us goys looks like a freaking anime character with a tiny little nose. I mean ffs Hitler had a big nose.

Everywhere you find gold, you find quartz, but not everywhere you find quartz do you find gold. Same with nose size and jews. The hook nose is an indicator, but having a slightly large nose doesn't instantly = jew.

I swear fam, you all want everyone to have a fucking Michael "I dundu rape little boys" Jackson nose.

It's time to find a new board. Between the ADL scum on Sheldon Aldelson's money and the 16 year old virgin scum, place has become pathetic. No one is interested in what " you think." And there's nothing Jewry about her anyway, proof is required.
A. Elis Delanagne is NOT a Jew name
B. The main den name is "Von," which usually indicates German/Dutch Nobility
C. She has every form of social media account imaginable. One of them mentions " Merry Christmas." NONE mentions anything to do with kikery

This is the mods fault now. This isn't just normal summer faggotry. This is a sustained, planned, malicious campaign by Hymie to ruin/derail every fucking thread.

I looked through ALL her social media shit and obituaries. If she were a kike, do you not think the Jews would make sure her body got special treatment? Oh, and Jews don't allow cremation, it's sacrilege for them.

DO YOU THINK IF SHE WERE A KIKE SHE'D HAVE BEEN CREMATED?'

About 1/4 of this thread are Sheldon Adelson paid scum on the like payroll. The other 75% are newfags trying to act like they fit in here, not realizing they are actually dupes of the Jew.

Other oldfags. Any left, a new site is needed. The Jews have done their job, mostly because the average IQ here these days are too fucking stupid to understand when they are being used as fucking dupes to derail the thread. The Jews must be having a great laugh at some of you.

Before you should be allowed to even post here, you should have to take an exam proving you have a grasp of all 308 Dr. Pierce's broadcasts.

Am I sperging out? You bet. The board is now under full assault from the gucking ADL and other kike orgs with the help of new fags/summer fags. If you can't even figure out when you are being duped on something this basic, the board no longer has any use. Retards. Useless retards. Arguing over the " Jewishness" ofca girl who looks like an average Belgian, with a tattoo, and with the surname "Dellamagne."

archive.fo/iOS0e
( jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/ )
Nice try, podrick the pod "person".

yes, yes they did

still can't get over what had become of this board. 85% of you were still ducking your thumb while your fathers were around town sucking dicks. I went from VNN to cuckchan pre-gamer gate to here… to be fucking told by a bunch of paid Jewish ADL dupes and 90 IQ dupes when someone is and is not a Jewess. Alleging high kikery– of a dead coakburner who was CREMATED– because two or 3 Jews on Sheldon Adelson's payroll spin a narrative and you're too fucking stupid to bother checking facts yourself.
Including the fucking 10 minute video at the top of the thread which leads to het Jewtube account which leads to her teatter account which contains FUCKING CHRISTMAS CARDS. This place has become too dumb for me, too sloppy, too fully of ADL scum and their flunkies.

Well, to the few old timers, there were some good times. This place is now dead. Fun while it lasted. This place is now controlled by Jewry's paymasters and their flunkies.

Yes, many anons instantly claim any coalburner is a jew to offload the pang of anger we all get when some white woman fucks a subhuman. But nobody is trying to derail your thread because there's a malicious agenda afoot, but because it's a stupid thread, and many anons are questioning why you're utterly obsessed with some mentally ill coalburning slut. Like I mentioned before, you don't want to solve any problem, you want to wallow in it, which is just a stone's throw away from being an outright cuck. We don;t want or need a sepeaate thread every time some white woman, anywhere in the world, decides to debase herself.

And yes, my spelling sucks… but the majority of you mothetfuckers aren't worthy of me caring about being careful or checking my spelling. thus I don't care. Not when I've had to spend 100 replies arguing em with ADL dupes and their minions over the fact that Jews cannot be cremated, regardless of body's conditions, since Jew belief is that when the world ends, a giant earthquake will " roll all the bones" of all kikes back to their " holy land."

After years, this thread has finally finished me. All for the best. Time I was wasting here can spend learning Russian or Hungarian in hopes of leaving the ZOG.

No one wants you here. Commit suicide.

coal burning is it old fashioned or new again??

FYI fam Vlad with set you up with 5 acres for free, how do you like those rubles?
siberiantimes.com/science/opinion/features/by-2080-siberia-to-become-the-go-to-place-to-live-due-to-climate-change/

Wow, a Feminem fan! Bitches about my spelling mistakes while a fan of the single biggest mangler of the single biggest mangler of the English language ever to exist (with the help of his Jewish backers of course) I can already tell I'm dealing with a genius. Will I be seeing you at the Princeton reunion next year, whigger?

Of course you can't. Because you've never listened to Dr. Pierce's broadcasts and in particular his one on Lucy Blackman and pretty White girls disappearing in Asia. On this ONE FUCKING ISLAND., between 9-11 murders already in past year, with all classified as" suicides." But hey, they aren't your fellow Jews and whhigger Feminem lives, why do their lives matter? Let's see if I can remind you of Lucy Blackman or the Jews have taken audio down too.

Oh, and not only a dead, pretty European girl (one of 11 killed on same tiny island, I think 8 of therm women) but one who had been a professed memeber of a fucking cult led by aa dothead and where we have documented video evidence of her in what seems to be ab odd threesome situation (see link in first post)/ But hey Hymie, why do we need a thread on this? Noe back to Lucy:

"DID YOU notice a small news item a few weeks ago in some U.S. newspapers? Lucie Blackman (pictured), a 21-year-old English girl, disappeared in Tokyo. Her father, Tim Blackman, a very wealthy real-estate developer in Britain, was afraid that she had been kidnapped by one of the sex-slave rings that operate in Japan and taken to Hong Kong. Because Mr. Blackman is very rich, he was able to make a fuss in the newspapers and to offer a £100,000 reward for information about his daughter. Otherwise Lucie would have been just one of the hundreds of attractive White girls who simply “disappear” every year while traveling in the Middle East or the Far East, and there wouldn’t have been a peep in the media or any notice paid by government officials."
nationalvanguard.org/2015/11/defying-the-censors/

Can you read, motherfucker? Do any of you have IQs over 115?

Of course it is for you, you ADL kike. White women being murdered murdered brutally by a slant-eyed shitskin serial killer must be a great laugh for you. And the best part is that you're quite open about the pleasure it gives you.

I fail to understand why everyone is getting so upset about some Jewess whore who was riding nigger dick getting slowly eaten by Komodo dragons. ELI5 please

Oh, look. He changed IPs.

What is a summerfag by your definition?

Damn right it's the mods fault.
Fat self-serving redundant anti white pieces of shit.

Im here, Hymie. Willing to debate your ADL-funded, leddit ass trying to fit in any fucking time. If you knew ANYTHING about Dr. Pierce, about the ongoing murder and disappearance of White women in Asia starting well before Lucy Blackmen (whose head was later found encased in concrete along with videos of 80+ other White women he had drugged and raped. But it's all a big joke to you, isn't it Hymie?
Dr. William Pierce

DID YOU notice a small news item a few weeks ago in some U.S. newspapers? Lucie Blackman (pictured), a 21-year-old English girl, disappeared in Tokyo. Her father, Tim Blackman, a very wealthy real-estate developer in Britain, was afraid that she had been kidnapped by one of the sex-slave rings that operate in Japan and taken to Hong Kong. Because Mr. Blackman is very rich, he was able to make a fuss in the newspapers and to offer a £100,000 reward for information about his daughter. Otherwise Lucie would have been just one of the hundreds of attractive White girls who simply “disappear” every year while traveling in the Middle East or the Far East, and there wouldn’t have been a peep in the media or any notice paid by government officials.

The fuss Mr. Blackman was making about his daughter galvanized the Japanese government, which didn’t want any bad publicity to keep Western tourists away. Tokyo police began an investigation. They haven’t found Lucie’s body yet, but now they have a pretty good idea what happened to her — and to a number of other White girls.

Lucie was a tall girl — five feet, ten inches — a slender, blue-eyed blonde, a beautiful White girl of the sort that the small, dark men of other races crave. And because of the craving Oriental men have for tall, blonde women, Lucie worked as a hostess in a private club for wealthy Japanese businessmen, Tokyo’s Casablanca Club, where she was earning about $5000 a month. She was, in other words, working as a high-priced prostitute. There are many exclusive clubs for rich businessmen in Tokyo, all of them stocked with tall blondes, some earning even more than Lucie.

Japanese detectives traced Lucie to the luxury ocean side condominium of a Japanese tycoon [of Korean descent — Ed.], Joji Obara. She had been seen leaving the Casablanca Club with Obara in his red Ferrari. When police searched Obara’s condominium they found a collection of videos he had made of himself performing various sex acts on more than 40 other White girls. The videos, according to police, were “horrific.” Obara first drugged the girls and then sexually degraded them in ways too unpleasant to describe here. Obara is in custody, and police have been searching offshore for Lucie’s remains but have not yet found them.

Now, what I am talking about with you today is not a crime story in the usual sense of the word, and it’s not primarily about what members of other races are doing to our people; it is about what we have done to ourselves. Here’s a question: Why do so many of our young women put themselves in the sort of jeopardy Lucie put herself in?

Of course, there’s the money; there aren’t many jobs which will pay a 21-year-old girl $5000 a month. But Lucie didn’t really need the money since her father was a multimillionaire, although she may have thought that the allowance Daddy gave her was not enough to satisfy her craving for clothes, jewelry, and the like.

A more significant answer, I believe, is that our women do what Lucie did because we permit them to do it. As far as I have been able to determine, Blackman and his daughter had a close relationship. She was not alienated from her family. Blackman could have prevented his daughter from working as a “hostess” for Japanese businessmen, but he didn’t. It would have been “sexist” for him to try to prevent his daughter from doing whatever she felt like doing, even selling herself to rich businessmen. And it would have been “racist” for him to tell her not to have sex with rich Japanese businessmen, in particular. As I mentioned last week, Brits are even more inclined to be Politically Correct than Americans are. They are more conformist, more authoritarian. When it is Politically Correct for a father to give his blessing to his daughter having sex with Asians or mestizos or Blacks, a right-thinking lemming father will do it.

You know, when Negro football player O.J. Simpson slashed the throats of his beautiful, blonde wife Nicole and her Jewish lover six years ago, my reaction was, “Good riddance!” White women who voluntarily have sex with non-Whites deserve to have their throats cut, all of them. And because Lucie willingly put herself at the disposal of Japanese men, it is hard to feel sorry for her when one of them turned out to be a pervert who murdered her. During the Simpson trial my opinion was that Nicole’s father also deserved to have his throat cut because of the way he had raised his daughter. He had failed to teach her that she must never, under any circumstances, permit a non-White to touch her, and for that failure he deserved the severest punishment. And I could say the same thing about Mr. Blackman now, but I guess I really shouldn’t.

And the reason I shouldn’t is that lemmings simply aren’t morally accountable. They have no true moral consciousness. They do not have the capacity to be either good or evil. They simply think and do whatever is fashionable at the moment, whatever they think is expected of them. Of course, that doesn’t mean that some of them shouldn’t be killed from time to time, but it’s more a matter of herd management, of herd control, than punishment in the moral sense.

From the beginning of recorded history up until 30 or 40 years ago any father in a White society whose daughter copulated with non-Whites would lose everyone’s respect; he would become a social outcast. A father’s duty was to raise his daughters as well as his sons to have pride in themselves, in their family, in their community, in their race. In ancient times, if a White girl were caught with a Black or an Asian, then it was the father’s responsibility to cut her throat. The Roman paterfamilias, for example, understood and accepted that responsibility.

Well, the American or the British father of today, typically a potbellied couch potato swilling his beer and watching his ball games while his children do whatever they please, has come a long way down from the paterfamilias, but I suppose it would not be entirely fair to blame him alone. The Roman father did what he did because that is what his society expected of him, demanded of him. The 21st century father does nothing, because his society expects nothing of him; in fact, it virtually prohibits him from doing anything. He has been emasculated and disempowered. He has become a sorry, impotent figure indeed.

Of course, the way in which we raise our daughters is just one symptom of the sickness of our society — but it is an important symptom. We abdicate our family responsibilities; we let the Jews teach our daughters, primarily through advertising and television entertainment, that they should have no pride in their race, that there should be no constraints on their behavior, that they should do whatever they want to do, whatever their peers are seen doing on the television screen; and then we just dump them out into the multicultural jungle to fend for themselves, with no protection and no guidance. It is no wonder that so many of them follow the course of Nicole or Lucie. They see nothing wrong with it. They’ve never been taught what they should and shouldn’t do — except, of course, they have been taught by Hollywood and Madison Avenue that it is especially modern and commendable, especially cool, a sign of sophistication, to bed down with every piece of non-White subhumanity which comes strutting or shuffling down the sidewalk.

So if we want to improve the behavior of our daughters, if we want them to avoid the fate of Nicole and Lucie, we need to do more than preach to their fathers. We need to change the society which sets the standards for the behavior of fathers and imposes certain responsibilities on fathers and gives them the freedom to exercise those responsibilities. And we need to change the way in which our society treats our women.

Well, what we need to do and what we are able to do are very often far apart, of course, and that’s the case with changing our society in such a way as to give us strong and proud and healthy families again which produce strong and proud and healthy sons and daughters instead of confused, rootless, alienated, and defenseless young people like Nicole and Lucie, who have no sense of identity and no racial pride, whose only aim is seeking pleasure and comfort, and who are at the mercy of every alien predator out there. We can’t really change our society until we can change the directions in which the mass media are pushing it.

I’ll talk about the media again in a moment, but first let’s think about some of the changes we’d like to make in our society after we regain control of our media — at least, about one change, and that’s the role and nature of the family.

lol asshurt spectacular

And you
re the same, jew-controlled piece of filth wwho diesn't understand why 11 murders of White Europeans on a island less than 5 miles long is a big deal. And, just like with Lucy Blackmen and the 80 other White women raped and (at least) 3 others murdered by the rich nip as he videoed it, no one in ZOG cares. Put your fucking jew head head back up your ass.

(you're filtered, don't bother answering..wasted way too much of my time on a bunch of fucking retards who can't understand why 11 murdered Whites on an island 5 miles long deserves its own thread)

Dr. Pierce full broadcast on Lucy Blackmen (on JewTube since fucking Archive removed them)
RIP Lucy and all others killed by animals/jewish ritual murder and that fucking thai island…

youtube.com/watch?v=qWaPz7Qpsh8

wow dude you're all over the map, are you always this emotional? it's a sign of emotional problems you know. Do they manifest at other times in your life? it could be problematic in the future if it hasn't been already. Get a grip man you do understand that Loosie was killed in 2000, that's 17 years ago now, it's time to let go.

Your Lucy is another jew.
Get out of here, fucking provocator.

lol, you stupid motherfucker. That was a copypaste of Dr. Pierce's article on Lucy Blackman and White girls kidnapped in Asia. You just called Dr. Pierce (doubt you even know who he is, they don't allow discussion of him on leddit).

You sound really coll and totally fit in here Hymi..,er, user. you posted a picture of that chimp meme and used the word "Asshurt" but have no clue who Dr. WLP is. Clearly, an oldfag. Lurk for 2 years asshole.

Fucking thread, between summerfags and ADL
s Sheldon Adelson paid shills…I''m like the last man holding thhe line against entire board from descending into total retardation.

"duh, why are 11 Europeans..including 8 woman raped and murdered, which were all classified as "murders;" important enough for a thread?" Fucking degenerate scumbags.

He might be suffering from a psychotic episode. Yesterday he threatened me he'd dox me, even though this is an anonymous imageboard. He's completely detached.

He is just sliding, because of some red pill about jews in this thread. Probably JIDF.

Then why didn't you just post a link or an archive instead of just copy&pasting a wall of text as if anyone's going to bother?
You're also obsessing about Dr. Pierce.
Man, I wish I was paid to call you a retard.
Leavvetz thren yoou fuukieng retaaaaaaaaasasadsrdrsdsasauifdgtsduifghuirek shtuirnlewhvtjrklehtl,krehjzb h ntekjlzhtjklhzn btrkhzntri zbnhtrhkngudhbkgfmld,hgbjkblgdhfjld gmhfuidmognb hitdrnth bguitfhd lmbghfblgkfdh uglio,df

Woww, you

re a regular fucking p[psychiatrist. You're right…none of the other 11 Europeans were killed in past year, and it's called "Death Island" for no reason…" You argue exactly like a Jew. When you've lost the argument, you change topic, then pretend to be shocked…it's amazing how you people behave just as AH said you did, and you always will. You can't change your behavior anymore than a cockroach.

Alright, It's confirmed. You're either an Indian or a kike paid to slide this board with your gibberish.

Sounds like some weird shit is going on over at Koh Tao.
Some kind of murder cult.

This chart is purest jewish BS.
Sardinians are J2 haplo, heavy Neanderthal infested.
Basques are pures Cro-magnons.
Semites are Neanderthal admixed. Read Svante Paabo&Krause (Max Planck institute for genetics) 2010 research. Near and Middle East is 20% up to 40% Neanderthal admixed. Italy, Greece at 4%. North Europa 0%.

You write like shit, OP. You think that ugly cunt is 'pretty' and Belgian? Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you too. Your image just sent my rage to 11. Tonight we beat a Juden :)

maybe jews traveling to the island should be restricted. sound like it's more dangerous than North Korea and we all know what happens when jews travel there.

It doesn't matter if she's a jewess or not, she's still a filthy coal burner. Any woman who travels is almost certainly a whore. The only tragedy here is that she was born into a society where women are allowed freedom to do stupid shit like this.

Lel. Have another one.
we fuck them all the time

I have a question about the excessive gums that are apparent like a monkey. Is that a jewish phenotype as well? I see it on many redheads and some blondes but I have no idea where it comes from.

How to spot jews in 3 ez pz posts

It's partly due to some admixture, mulattoes get it too.

What kind of lizards are we talking here? Fuckin Nile monitors, one of the largest species of lizard you can own, get full after eating a few pounds then turn into lazy sacks of shit to digest.

Hell, my own little monitor just gets "cozy" around me for eats then neatly turncoats into hissing asshole a few minutes later.

Crocodiles ain't lizards ya fuckwads.

Weird. I can't see how anyone would be or remain attracted to a face with that mouth, everything else could be amazing but those gums would be an immediate no to me.

They are not human, they are hybrids between different species:
- Homo Neanderthalensis species - about 20% up to 40% (some isolate Caucasus valeys up to 70% Neanderthal admix)
- Negro species (Negroes are for themselves Homo Heidebergensis + Homo Erectus + Homo Sapiens hybrids) - about 5% - 10%, up to 70% Ethiopean jews
- Homo Sapiens species (from mixing with whites in Near, Middle East and Europe) - about 50%
They are hybrids. And thus not pure human. Hybrid between zebra and horse is fucked up creature, so are the jews and all other semites.
Ridden with physical and psichological deseases. Sociopatic, neurotic, shizophrenic.
Look at Pan family. Gorilas, Bonobos, Orangutans are nice and calm creatures, while Chimpanzes are hysterical and wild. Jews are chimpanzes in Hominid family.

That is effect when you mischling species with big mandibula with species with small cheeks. Miscegenation produce all sorts of mismatching traits. Because of that, Ashkenazis are ugliest creatures on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Get out jew.

Southern Italian? Arab eventually

>It's called recognizing a Jewish phenotype. many Italians look like that

She doesn't look Belgian at all. Her family must be from the “South”

Sadly enough men fall for this too, but women much more so. The reason is that the majority of people are not high iq at all. "average iq/intelligence" is a horribly misleading term. Eh misleading isn't even the right term for it.

Its no secret that the threshold for mental retardation was lowered substantially from the 85 that it used to be because too many niggers were falling into the mental retardation category. What most people don't consider is that the level of 85iq for mental retardation was decided in 1959 when America was white by a vast majority and the total us population was approximately half of what it is now. More importantly the population of the entire world in 1959 was 2,963,216,053.

Why is that important? IQ scores are percentile based, there are two different formulas for acquiring the score as a percentile, one resulting in results which trend approximately 7 points behind the other. I cant rightly remember what these two systems are referred to as but thats not important, what is important is that as of right now, with the current population of the world it is mathematically impossible to score higher than 195 or 202 under the respective systems. That doesnt mean someone will score that high because statistically a genius of that caliber is born only every so often, but that is as high as it can go, any number above those is fallacious, until the population increases significantly enough for the formula to result in higher numbers being attainable.

All of the random and varied iq scores you will see referenced on google calculate it using the first formula for finding IQ developed in 1959. The problem with this is the entire purpose of the iq test back then was to identify school children that were performing at mentally retarded levels and needed extra attention and this formula (mental age/chronological age)x100
is entirely idiotic to apply to any test taker over the age of ~16, after which time the possible iq scores received start to normalize towards 100. hell theres a story in the news right now about some shitskin 7 year old in britain scoring 200. Thats that kikey use of the ma/ca formula which is only relevant for testing for retardation.

What I am saying is.. As the population increases so do iq scores. Thus, in response to this increase, the threshold for mental retardation should have slightly RISEN from 85.

IQ is a red herring anyways. The highest IQ people are child like autists without any real intelligence and agency. The idea of measuring something as nebulous as intelligence is ludicrous and takes a lot of hubris (or perhaps chutzpa if you will.)

The only reason why it's become a mainstay is because it's a good measure of what makes a good specialist serf. A good engineer needs a high IQ, but he doesn't necessarily need high intelligence. The two might but often does not correlate.

(checked)
user, I was recently debating with someone. I was arguing that intellect and intelligence are distinct. He was arguing that they were the same in every case except for syntactical functionality. My position was that intellect is a mechanism - one of many - for deriving knowledge. Intelligence is how readily one has access to knowledge combined with the wisdom to apply it. For example, thanks to the interwebs I have access to vast amounts of knowledge that can be derived with minimal intellectual input. However, if I lack the wisdom (and in many cases, the intellect as well) to apply that knowledge, then I am not very intelligent. Intelligence is more than deriving a solution through reason/intellect, it is also the wisdom of knowing what to do with that solution.

Yup. Hell when I was in grade school I was put in the gifted class and given logic and mechanical reasoning problems that few adults could answer correctly. But if I was given a drivers license exam I would have failed it, simply because I was never exposed to that common knowledge. That wouldn't mean I wasn't extremely smart… But I still would have failed an exam that all but the most retarded adults pass.

Also, though I do not disagree with your argument, I would rebut that its a more complicated topic.

Could probably list 3 or 4 more characteristics for the measure of "intelligence" but I believe the above would be satisfactory for a strong quantization and anything more is just being autistic.

But I think the most important measure of true brainpower would be speculative inference. You can teach a monkey to solve a puzzle, but its not going to figure out the right way on its own if you taught it the wrong way to do it.

Never got tired of listening to him until he got so old he just repeated himself over and over and over.

Underrated post.

Correct. To make it worse not only are they trying to for a female rule but a feminist/female rule and poisoning even that more as if it could be possible, and ultimately the whole facade is ruled by psychopathic men. They are trying to poison our minds using women.

(trips checked)
I certainly agree that my synopsis was incomplete. We could write volumes on the subject, no doubt. How closely would you relate speculative inference to intuition, if related at all?

proof

the drivers exam is a terrible example, it's purely about regurgitating arbitrary rules set by someone else, if you took it you would have passed because they give you a pamphlet with the subject matter on it first.>The highest IQ people are child like autists without any real intelligence and agency.

Kek yea it isnt the best example.. But I needed to get my ass to bed and couldn't think of anything else. You are entirely right in my example I probably could have figured it out well enough to get atleast a just barely passing grade with or without the pamphlet.

In fact, now that I think of it, I think any example of such could be easily rebutted. Had I access, and interest, to any givevn texts I could have easily soaked it up like a sponge. Such an argument is really highly subjective but I do think that an emphasis on multiple categories of 'intelligence' is warranted if a full picture were desired.

Id say the two are very similar but entirely different at the same time. Speculative inference is the ability to make a correct, or correct enough, guess. Speculative inference hinges on the fact that the individual making said guess does not have access to the information required to come up with an answer. But it must be noted that not all problems where the individual lacks information are the same. A problem where the information is readily available but the guesser lacks the intellect to process it, yet still makes the correct guess, does not apply. And while the following example follows the criteria a problem such as "Joseph has 5 ovens and adolf has x ovens, who has 6 million ovens", is babby tier and really doesnt apply. It has to be a problem where a significant amount of information is missing, which 60% or greater test takers would not be able to answer correctly and yet this individual not only figured out the answer but answered it knowing why it was the correct answer, i.e. the ability to have a "eureka moment".

Intuition, however, is more the ability to know what is the correct choice/action, provided little or no information, and with no figuring out of the answer. driving down a strange road and choosing the correct turn to reach your destination is intuition, you have no or limited knowledge of the area, and spontaneously guessed the correct choice. Also, I don't think it possible to measure intuition and unlike the other characteristics of intelligence it likely is best described as quantum decision making, or even will to power/gestalt field tier guessing.

There are numerous papers written on inference, some are very interesting. There was also a study done on LCAT tests which showed only 20% of the population had the ability to infer knowledge. Which is very interesting since it highly correlates with top percentile iq scores.

Stupid Jew bitch should have traveled to Borneo or Myanmar. Someplace that's safe.

have they caught the lizards (a metaphor for her killers I'm sure) who ate her?

looks french to me

A friend in ZOG told me to come look at this thread. that I would not believe how bad it is now. Where are all the old fags? Its not even the point anymore, it's the fucking sheer stupidity and INSISTENCE you are correct despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
"She's a Jewess!"
"No asshole, she was cremated and neither of her parents have Jew surnames. She also has an Instagram with several "Merry Christmas " messages.

So you lost that fucking argument. What do you summerfags/leddiotrs/dupes of the Jews do?

"Well, well, it doesn't matter anyway, she was a coal burner!! You wasted a thread!"
Then goes to explain why it DOES matter since she is one of 11 young Europeans killed on a 5 square mile island.

So, Typical Tricks Shlomo: "Well, it doesn't matter since your spelling/grammar sucks since you were writing on a nigger-rigged Raspberry Pi attached to a roll-out keyboard and a1997 TV that needed an HDMI adapter rig!" And I can vouch for this as true.

He thinks you are shills, you may well be. don't know if you're paid shills derailing or just summer-fag retards trying to vent anger at anything since you can't get a piece of ass. As I've already said, if ANYONE here has the experience (academic & otherwise) to profile Jews based material like "The Eternal Jew," "The Poisonous Mushroom." all the time growing up on VNN while you were collecting Pokemen and playing video games, it would be ME. Zundel clearly explains (see 1979 book "The Genetics of the Jew") why this is flawed, whether you accept the Ashkenazi Hypothesis (as Zundel does) or reject it (as Maccdonald does). IT doesn't hold up to any sort of scrutiny. There is most certainly a Jew phenotype, but the correlation between "Jewish traits" and Jewry nowhere near enough to be statistically significant. And I'll put my knowledge of psychology,statistics 3rd Reich History, Holocaust Revisionism, Morphology, bios of 3rd Reich leaders, against ANYONE here who wants to debate. Just say when. Any takers?

Thus the reason Dr. Pierce's method is the only one acceptable for this: show concrete proof OR FUCK OFF. And if this isn't part of the ADL derailment campaign Sheldon Adelson paid for and promised was forthcoming, then you are useful fucking idiots doing the Jews's work for him.

AND IN ANY EVENT, THE MOTHERFUCKING THREAD HAD FUCK-ALL TO DO WITH WHETHER SHE WAS A JEWESS (SHE WAS NOT. It was about a fucking slant-eyed rapist/serial killer who took out 11 Europeans in less than a year and that the fucking local slants are, without irony, calling gunshots to the back of the head "suicides."

The thread (completely with, in first post, a 10 minute video which shows her involved in an apparent threesome & cult-like behavior) was about girls like this one, Lucy Blackmen, and many others who get caught up in the Jewish New-Age guru craze since we have a spiritual failing in the West (of which Nietzsche foretold..Christianity was killing itself w. the sword of truth it created) that the Jews have played the prime role in destroying.

As he said above, Jordan Peterson is a meme now but also smart. Why are these "radical feminists" letting in ISLAMISTS by the million, the most patriarchal religion on the fucking planet in the West? SWEDEN (!!!) of all places, claiming to value "equality?" Now aligned w. radical Islam?!

I tend to be more in the camp of BF Skinner, but I do make exceptions for some of Jung's ideas, who was not a Jewish huckster like Freud. I think there is a "Collective Unconscious." Fuck's sake, look how many copies "50 Shades of Grey" sold. And in years to come, we're going to see more and more "decent" White women–not subhuman drifters, but actual educated White women from good families– esp. in the UK, France, & Germany– taking up with these fucking animals and even blowing themselves up at their behest.

Which is why it would behoove us now to move the treasures of the Louvre (Napoleon stole ~80% of it anyway) to somewhere like NZ before we see then taking razors blades and sledge hammers to the great treasures of Western Civ. San. Denis is already in such a fucking slum you can't go there unless you''re in a mob to see the bones of Clovis, Charlemagne Charles Martel, etc..,

THAT WAS THE POINT of the thread you fucking 85% of assholes who didn't get it or are Jew shills.

I'm here trying to raise my upper lip by smiling like a psychopath and I can just barely see the very bottom of my gums.

It's like they're part horse.

Same here, I know a few redheads and a few blondes that have this thing going on. None of them have obvious jew background but it seems to be some phenotype (I hope I'm not using that word incorrectly)

No Jew nose there. You have an awful jewdar.

This settles it, I'm becoming a cult guru

Everyone has left this board because of ZOG you stupid fucking cunt. I know the NSA has been tracking me, and it goes right down to local ZOG enforcement nowadays. You're arguing with JIDL and ZOG itself. This board is god damn pointless, America is fucking pointless, this thread is pointless, this dead Jewess's life was pointless. you are pointless. I wish China, Russia, North Korea or even the fucking Mexicans would nuke this fucking shithole and then Europe. btw, fuck you, and fuck the police.

Higher neanderthal admixture is the marker of ethnic Europeans, dipshit, what are you smoking?
WHITES are the separate species, jew; you're all animals and your kike ways drove out the autistic, warrior masterrace known as neanderthal, OUR forebears, kys

sites.google.com/site/n8iveuropean/home/neanderthal

If so, just why would (((media))) and (((science))) portrait Neanderthals like wise inteligent musicians and filosophers, white washing them in all ways possible, like they are doing for the last 15 years?
I will tell you why.
With genome sequencing and fast forwarding knowleadge in genetics field, they cant hide the fact, semites are Neanderthal hybrids. That fact became clearer and clearer for high knowleadge goyim in Academia first, then some prominent scholar jews started talking about that, like Gotch. Then half jew Michael Bradley wrote book "Iceman inheritance", jews stabbed and almost kill him. Then there was "Barnes rewiev", talking about that. Etcetra.
2010, Svante Paabo&Krause from Max Planck institute for genetic research issued study, how Neanderthal admixture is averaged thruout the world. Middle and Near East scored 20% - 40%, South Europa some 4%, Central Europa 1%, North Europa 0%, etcetra. It become clear, Semitic population is heavy admixed to the point, they are hybrids.
From that point, big ccampain started. Jews turned arround whole story about well established knowleadge about Neanderthals, how they look alike, how they behaved, all that centuries old knowleadge is now reverted. Neanderthal are now potraited like almost white people with great achievements. Picture related is few examples, how jew portrait Neanderthals nowadays.
Now, why would they doing that?
Because they are thrutfull? Are they so honest and saing - look white people, you are good looking and intelegent because you have high Neanderthal admixture and we jews and niggers havent? Is that what you are telling me now?
You are naive user or simple JIDF. Second option is almost mandate. Every time someone wrote something about semite Neanderthal heritage, there is instant reaction from the jews. Heavy sliding, redtexting, hysterical denying from (((goys))), etcetra. Like in this thread, you included.
Pic related is novadays whitewashed representations of Neanderhals in (((museums))), (((media))) and (((science))). If you believe this pictures, you are simply naive and/or stupid.

Some more whitewashing Neanderthals examples.
now jews, that really hurts. be quick on sliding, lel

And here, few pre 2010 reconstructions, based on skull findings. And those are from nonpartisan hard science, now noexistant.

Why is this slide thread still up, mods?
Too busy anchoring and deleting the good ones?

Oy vey, delete this, muh redpill, oy veeey…

They ALL would, given the opportunity. What's your point, Chaim?

Do you know how upper body strength works rabbi?

unrelated to this thread but what do you think about kellyanne conway?
i think she looks like a jewish man.