Weebs move to Japan are becoming Muslims now!

So Canadian weeb moves to Japan. After a few years now she is becoming a Muslim.
Imagine that. A weeb moving to Japan and becoming a muslim.
The last thing Japan needs is Muslim weebs.
How do we deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5hM6lp8iyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SOWwFNy2Fxw
youtube.com/watch?v=-6JjVkFTTEY
hooktube.com/watch?v=WM9wySzOzxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who could have imagined?

This level of kikery is so unsubtle it could be considered satire.

Thank God the Japs are xenophobic so they won't suffer this traitor.

When we call them cancer we mean it, they are a disease that kills civilisations, and Japan was fucking stupid to let her in. All they do is breed more cancer cells.
This is why Japan is fucked, they let in liberals who are garunteed to try and "correct" Japan.

If they were xenophobic enough she wouldn't still be there.
Also this is bad, because she's white, so they will be more likely to pay attention to her, instead of ignoring her.

I want the Japs to kick her out, increase their shinto nationalism and get more xenophobic.

白豕 GO HOME!

Where's the WEBM friendo?

sloth got himself a lady and had a daughter. thats the real shocker!

She is so fucking bluepilled holy shit. Canada your education system is shit.

Look at her channel, this is the literal first video where she wears this shit. There's no transition to islam. This is just some clickbait shit to get angry pols to her tube.

She went from degenerate to Muslim
Imagine if all the degerenate Spring Break women become Muslims now.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5hM6lp8iyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=SOWwFNy2Fxw

youtube.com/watch?v=-6JjVkFTTEY

who?
who cares?

3 months ago… penis festival, cocks in mouth

Now, muh islam.

hooktube.com/watch?v=WM9wySzOzxk

There are only about 70,000 muslims in Japan, which is about .05% of the population. And almost none of them are Arab, they are either from Bangladesh or Indonesia. Sounds to me like she just wants to be special and unique and doesn't actually give a shit about any of this

This person is a nobody and the video is being spammed on at least this board and Holla Forums. This is a distraction and a slide thread.

AAAAAAAAA leave my Touhou alone you fucking cretins.
I would save the image but I'm on phone.
Weebs need to stay the fuck away from Japan.
t weeb staying away from Japan to avoid fucking up what I like.

What do you think of nazi weebs like nazichan1488?

Not new. Degenerates desire structure and Islam is chic atm. But are eventually horrified when they realize what a savage thing (that should not exist) Islam actually is.

Japanese low births make that a huge problem.

She's looking down every few seconds as if she's reading a script.

How can they even be allowed to like Touhou? It has runes and sigils which are Haram for muslims

Then find out how hospitable they are to apostates.

And girls not completely covered, and music, and polytheism, and fun. All haram.

says

wew lads

go beg for views somewehere else
reported

I hope she gets attacked by a random samurai.

If one less awful thing came from this thread than OP, I discovered Touhou. /slide

I'm on about the Muslims in Japan. The number of kids Muslims have is a problem.

Inshallah Japan shall join the Ummah

How can you be here and not know about Touhou?
Best game is Imperishable Night btw, but Embodiment of Scarlet Devil has the best music. (Shanghai Teahouse is the best track in the series)

hey it could be worse

What the actual fuck. This has to an epic ruse or else she is seriously beyond retarded. Ive watched many of her videos because I was planning on being one of those fags who 'teaches' English in Japan. She had a few videos within the last year talking about how she was fitting in in Japan by getting rid of the colored hair, piercings, and learning a woman's place in society, but now she does this? I refuse to believe it, for my own sanity.

It could be better too.

Muslims fear the Samurai

MEMRI shit always cracks me up

Has Black Pigeon been made aware of this?

Not a weeb. Are you trying to sell me on gay sex? I won't play this shit.

why do liberals see Islam as beautiful and le true relijun? Is it just "grass is greener" shit? I mean, Islam was never known for being progressive. It was a murderous cult that spread out of the desert at swordpoint and has extremely regressive views.

If I was going to convert to a religion, it sure as shit wouldn't be the most conservative one where i'm supposed to act like it's the 700s AD.

the woman is just hysterical from a lack of babies
call it empty womb syndrome

brown people and hatred for their parents.

They instinctively know what's wrong with their lives and try to overcompensate accordingly with Islam that has no White-supremacy stigma and is therefore kosher for their marxist beliefs.

I just explained all about liberals you ever need to know

this is her boyfriend who made her convert

hory shittu maxirmum weeabru

this is another faggot whos in collaboration with her

tbf most sects aren't quite as restrictive unless she joined a Salafi/Wahhabi sect

Basically this, they also selectively ignore the fact that a lot of Muslims are racist as fuck and will come up with convoluted ways of saying they are 100% white. I know an Iraqi who swears that he is white(some might be but not him) and claims Mesopotamians were originally white and did get Arabized after invasions but were "re-Whitanized" after the Persians/Safavids conquered them

this bitch is delusional

haha they murder them in her new religion

How is it our problem? The young, dopey girl is mentally ill. Her family are the ones who should help her. Though at this point, disowning her is another option. She's grown. If she wants to live like a dumb cunt, that's her right. Pick your battles. This one isn't winnable and even if it were, there's no real upside. She's a waste of life.

That girl is fucking gaga and has always been as far as I can tell.

Modern Liberals think they can pick and choose the parts of a religion they like and either ignore or denounce as no true X the parts they don't like. they do this all the time with Christianity, now their extending this attitude to Islam. They also admire Islam because muh peaceful brown people. Liberals don't get religion.

OP, I made a new board for this. Take it to >>>/polism/

Bitch has FAS and can't even spell. She has an IQ similar to that of a nigger. Let the fucking thing be and breed itself out of the white race.

The constant post 9/11 "peaceful Muslim" propaganda has given them an elevated status to kids who grew up being brainwashed by it. Same principle at work with poor boys who are trained to hate men, worship women and be such literal beta faggots that they turn into trannies.

Yep.

You weren't kidding. I normally don't watch YouTube videos without somebody saying something to peak my interest but damn you were right.

Summon Ken-sama.

Hopefully he is a Shinto Buddhist following the true ways of the Samurai instead of Islam now.

What the fuck happened to these people? Bad parenting? Social conditioning - which is so so so so subtle but perhaps attributed to their mental illness? Fucking kikes are going global with their bullshit.

Solved.

Touhou sucks

real muslims found the video now. Apparently it has been shared on their muslim social media sites as a positive video of islam in Japan

10/10.

WITH ONLY 39 UIDS!
GREAT JOB MODS!

Well I took the opportunity to teach idiots the non taqiyya truths of Islam, so not all is lost.

First post best post

ALLAHU ACKBAR DESU~

taking down this thread is jihad. i will crash this thread with CP machine gun until none left. mods can try to ban me but i'm behind 78 virgin proxies you can't defeat me

How come it's always leafs that do this shit?