Stop being Christian

You seriously need to stop being Christian.

(((Jesus))) was close enough to being a pacifist that liars like Pope Francis and Protcucks can convince the flock that the most Christian thing they can do is bend over and take it from Muhammad. Christianity is the source of pathological altruism, cuckoldry, and communism. If Christianity is allowed to persist, whites will continue to periodically fall into cuckoldry.

theperspectivesofnietzsche.com/nietzsche/nchrist.html

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/pope-francis-christian-jew_n_5492835.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope_Anacletus_II
theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Dalton-Nietzsche.html
archive.fo/T7qny
pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look a kike attacking Christianity. What a surprise.

(((Jesus))) was a kike.

>(((Jesus))) was close enough to being a pacifist

I would rather keep my moral values that historically made Europe strong with its pagan influence, than be a cuck atheist like you.

Yeah, so that's why Jesus was so friendly to Jews who hated him, starting a religion that fucked the Jew for over 2000 years?

Into the oven you go, Jewish Kike.

Now fuck off.

Does it hurt you kikes to call Christ a Jew? I know you hate him, so to call him one of your own has to sting a little, right? I guess it's for the greater evil.

>implying (((Rabbinic Jews))) are actually Jews
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/out/

thanks constantine you fucking traitor. we used to worship unstoppable gods of war now we worship a kike who tells you to turn the other cheek.

The picture you are using is if an evangelical that loves and shills for Israel. I get it's for memes, but it didn't help your position at all.

only (((agents of satan))) want you to stop following Jesus

I've come to the conclusion that telling people to stop being Christian if you don't have something for them to become is worthless.

Christianity is dogshit, a faith of treason - but stupid people need something to believe in, so you gotta give it to them, or they'll just keep worshiping the divine rabbi.

Redpill me on Table Talks. I always see them posted in these D&C threads, and all their content always directly contradicts everything Hitler ever said elsewhere. Apparently there's reason to believe, aside from their wild inconsistency with his every other statement, that they're not genuine?

Also Hitler said things against Christianity as well so why do you never post those quotes? Interesting.

On that note…

Be specific. It may just be that what you've read elsewhere was bullshit to begin with.

You seem kinda stupid, after all.

Because there's a great deal of controversy surrounding them and why the fuck would a Christian argue against Christianity?

Its like people expect honor in argumentation on behalf of Christians… Why you'd expect such, from a faith which relies upon treason and calls for universal conversion via proselytizing, is beyond me.

I see worthwhile conversation was too much to hope for.

Jews have been bashing Christianity for centuries.

Now look at Europe being invaded by Muslims.

Those of you that bash Christianity are working for the Jews or are Jews.

it took over 400 years of literally being raped and kidnapping into slavery before pope did something and only because muslims started demolishing and stealing his gold from churches

Pope Francis: ‘Inside Every Christian Is A Jew’

huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/pope-francis-christian-jew_n_5492835.html

(((Christfag))) BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Christianity may have been subverted. That does not mean it cannot be salvaged.

DEUS VULT

i'll just leave this here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope_Anacletus_II

ITT: zero arguments by christcucks

We've already had that threat about 785 times this year alone. We've had the discussion, we've had the debate, we've gone over it again and again and again.

The conclusion?
Christianity is a foreign faith which spread into Europe starting with the absolute lowest rung of society and perpetuated by foreign Jews seeking to grant themselves power after being exiled from their homeland for supporting a Jewish radical subversive rabbi who called for spreading Jewry to the goyim.
Its presence helped to topple one of the greatest European empires ever to exist, perhaps the greatest, and to this day Christians continue to lie and misdirect due to unwillingness to accept the realities of their faith.

You can sooner get a Christian to disbelieve the Holohoax than you can get them to accept that Jesus was a Jew and Christianity is a treacherous scam.

christianity is a religion made by cucks for cucks
your race is your religion

salvage what? why do you cling to foreigner middle eastern religion, it did nothing good to middle east so it clear that it was Europeans not Christianity as moving force

And you get this shit right here.

Why would I want to salvage it? Its trash, and it will just walk the same fucking path it did before, because that's what the core of its belief structure dictates must transpire.

Its like fucking Gommunism - you can't have a universalist faith demanding proselytizing (and conversion of the Jew, mind you!) without being objectively opposed to decent ideals.

Not sending their best.

bumpo

epic my friend
+1 upboat

It's true, and we're full of newfags and probably some oldfags still stubbornly clinging to this dumb ideology. I see posts every day from polacks proclaiming the virtues of Christianity. Understanding what Christianity is and where it came from is one of the final redpills, and for some, the hardest to swallow. When you strip away all of the bullshit, you will see that it is simply a jewish long con that accomplished the seemingly impossible: subverting the Aryan peoples and subjugating them to cucked out principles contrary to their true nature, their strength and their goodness.

This article is the final word on Christianity imo. You can go deeper if you want, you can learn about its values, what they were derived from and which of them are just bastardizations of older, superior ideals, and also why it sort of worked (for whites, living among whites) for a couple hundred years before it became more harmful than helpful. But this is the best starting point, and really all you need to know.

theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Dalton-Nietzsche.html
archive.fo/T7qny

Here are a few key selections, but I suggest everyone read it in full.

Slave morality:

Jews are the embodiment of contempt:
>Nietzsche is emphatic that the value of the Jews and Jewish morality is purely educational; it is not to be emulated. He elaborates in section 195: The Jews have brought off that miraculous feat of an inversion of values, thanks to which life on earth has acquired a novel and dangerous attraction for a couple of millennia.… Their prophets…were the first to use the word ‘world’ as a term of contempt. This inversion of values…constitutes the significance of the Jewish people: they mark the beginning of the slave rebellion in morals.

>The ‘inversion’—the defeat of the classic Greek/Roman values—was a remarkable accomplishment, and if we are now to move beyond the priestly Jewish slave values, we will need to perform yet another such act. Only by thoroughly understanding the previous inversion can we hope to accomplish the next.

Finally:

Basically, Nietzsche despised the jews for what they are, but admired them for what they were able to achieve as a coherent group against their Aryan arch-enemy

Problem is, Christianity doesn't profess that anymore, and hasn't for a very very long time now.
Plus, I mean, 'brave'?
Jews were never powerful during the periods that was ongoing - it was only under Christian dominion that Europe was infiltrated and subverted, a process Christians and Christian organizations aided with great regularity.

Wew, yeah, so brave…

Case in point.

what an equivalence there. jews bash anything that doesnt exclusively suck their circumcised peckers.

They didn't just bash those gods, they got their shabbos goyim servants to bash the people who served them. Who were all Europeans.

back to /christian/ leftycuck
if you go there you can see they shit on Holla Forums all the time for being racist and how racism is the biggest thing preventing the whole world from becoming a big christcuck mudblood shithole, never trust a christian, they will ALWAYS put their kike religion before their race.

Christianity in one sentence.
Doing cocaine could be helpful to you for awhile, if you're already strong of body, mind and spirit - do it for too long though, and you'll end up a withered fiend or dead.

learn to read it literally say opposite, sometime comma really matter

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

Oh god this is too precious.

Hi, intl. Reported.

What's with the amount of D&C involving Christianity these days? Kikes have really upped their attack.
Unfortunately, it's one of the oldest D&C tactics since /new/
So sage and report as always.

Since Holla Forums's second BO took over the moderation team has been comprised of intl shills who actively allow this shitposting. We've had it for years now. Reminder that they're unable to refute any of the content of these links, though. Shuts them up every time.

General: pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
Not Jewish: pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
Judeo-Christianity: pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
Fundamental Question: pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
Zionism: pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U

would you look at that, just like kikes!

And so we once again come to the fact that Jesus was a Jew and believed in Judaism and only opposed contextually-modern negative attributes that he felt weakened the Jewish people and the Jewish faith.

Jesus was a Jew, both ethnically and spiritually, and he had no intention of destroying Judaism or even opposing it significantly. He was a literal fucking Jewish subversive radical rabbi.

And lets not forget that Jesus also said he did not come to change the laws that had stood before - which begs the question: Have any of you fucks actually read the Old Testament?
My favorite part was when the Jews wanted to murder some king and take his shit, but he was going to peacefully negotiate with them, so - according to the Jewish scriptures - God actually came down and purposefully made him act like a stubborn fuck just so the Jews would be able to kill him and take his shit.
Great ethics, there.

Reported to whom? This shit doesn't even have a fucking BO at present it would seem.

Reminds me of (((someone))).

Christianity is a faith of treason, aimed to turn you into a slave who betrays his own for the sake of his cult. If its 'D&C' to note that, well, fuck me m8, I'd rather be divided from Jews and those who worship them - and the idea that such would lead to being 'conquered' is fucking hysterical.

sound proof logic right there
If this is your argument I'm laughing

A few of the headings from the 'Not Jewish' entry:

Hilarious, same arguments, every time.

Christians are all cryptojews and should be banned from the board. We need to make a new anti-Christian thread every day. Only atheists and European pagans can be allowed to post, as Hitler would have wanted it. This also means we can focuses exclusively on propagating the white race without any restriction on killing niggers and kikes.

Jesus was not a jew you illiterate nigger. He was king of the jews.

And no refutations from kikes like you. Better delete that image of hitluh before yah supervisor sees it.

Checked for we need a new religion, something grounded in the virtues of European Christianity and the pagan faiths that came before, preferably coupled with scientific knowledge accumulated over the last 2000 years demonstrating our place in the Universe.

Sure is a shame we have screencap after screencap of Holla Forums, Freech, Rach, and Holla Forums all talking about specifically targeting religious D&C, especially about using the "Christianity is treason, Paganism (which isn't even a religion, but a blanket term for 'anything else, please goyim' ) is the white man's heritage" angle.

This
christian "morality" will be our death in the end if we don't do anything about it, even if we achieve victory, when we have the kikes and niggers under boot and are about to stomp down on their neck, the christkikes will stab us in the back because they are weak emotionally driven women and will have pity
There is no more room for weakness in the white race.

Nigger, we've done this before, several hundred times, and your shit has been refuted - not that it needed it, the headings alone demonstrating your fucking schizophrenic worldview, required to maintain your sanity while worshiping a Jewish rabbi and claiming yourself an ethnic nationalist.

See
in the post you responded to - no amount of refutation ever shuts you the fuck up, so why do it every fucking thread? Fuck that. Anyone who wants to know, will investigate, and what they find is invariably the same, standing far more in line with what I've got to say than what your shitlists do.

If we're making a new Religion, I say pantheism. Hitler and Pepe should both have a place of worship.

Unlike the Jew, I have no issue worshiping an Emperor.

wow, great proof, tell me more about how sam hyde fucked a tranny etc etc
I'm sure it was just christcuck jews falseflagging and then playing victim, it's your finest art after all.