Gets arrested for "wearing a mask in public">it's just makeup So I guess all...

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Gets arrested for "wearing a mask in public"
it's just makeup

So I guess all women should be arrested then?

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Yes.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Land of the free!

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

k

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

It's not a good time for eccentrics.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

It's a felony to wear a mask now?
Holy shit.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

1940s
now
Your reading comprehension sucks.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

you know those laws no one follows or anybody cares about because they're retarded?

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

irony

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

So these events should just be dubbed 'The Bi-Monthly Smash the Fash Masquerade Ball'

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

law put in place in the 40's to stop the Klan
the law still exists
fucking why

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

sword wielding
OP is a faggot

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

why can't I wield my sword in public without the po po interfering?

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

You know the moment when you see a bad goy and really, really want to arrest him but can't find a way how? That's when you reach for the big ol' book of silly laws forgotten by time. There's so many that you're practically guaranteed to find one reason or another to throw the goy in the slammer.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Why am I supposed to give a fuck?

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Whatcha sliding Levi?

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

my cock in your asshole.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Because this is a retarded law. Basically this guy was arrested for nothing….because an old law was inacted to stop the kkk which doesnt really exist anymore (in any real capacity anyways).

So an anti white law put into place that still fucks with people to this day. So if one day I wanted to dress like a hero or villain, ill get a fucking felony. A FELONY. This is not worth even a moment of time for an officer. They are busy arresting this guy instead of doing actual police work. The only time they should be suspicious is if he was wearing the mask or facepaint outside of a store or financial building and being suspected of about to commit a crime.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

Basically this guy was arrested for nothing
sword wielding
Do you have reading comprehensions?

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Wouldn't you know these still fly in VA.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

I wonder if you do. This man was not arrested for the sword at all. This man was arrested for a "mask"

MAAAAASK. As in wearing something. Not wielding something.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

Joker
not Bane
Small guy tbh.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

lol double standards

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

the charge wasn't for bearing a weapon, jesus christ literally no one on this site can read

you need to be put in a camp

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

illiterate
accuses others of illiteracy
you should probably go to reddit/rickandmorty

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Triggered AF!
LMAO!

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

go home weeb

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Antifa gets away with it….

Just pointing out that our governments the world around is hypocritical and against us.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Absolutely assdestroyed!

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

seems to me it was a theatrical production, as in street theater…. even if his is crazy, which I have always thought mimes were.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

your father must be so proud of you being a lalalalal prancing fruity boy

he probably cries himself to sleep every night… with joy

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Keep crying, fatty.
XD!

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Man busted for dressing like the Joker swears he’s not a lunatic
https://nypost.com/2017/04/11/man-busted-for-dressing-like-the-joker-swears-hes-not-a-lunatic/
They just couldn’t take a Joker.
The Virginia man busted for dressing up like Batman’s arch enemy said he only wanted to make people laugh and wouldn’t hurt a fly– despite his affinity for dressing up like the deranged mass murderer
“But not like a lunatic like he is… more of a funny type,” Jeremy Putman, 31, told FOX.
Putnam was barred from wearing face paint in court Monday, two weeks after a neighbor called 911 to report his creepy costume — a dead ringer for Heath Ledger in “The Dark Knight” — frightened Winchester residents.
Putman — who considers himself a real-life Joker and has several Joker-themed tattoos–was charged with wearing a mask in public, and claimed he had thought the get-up would be a crowd-pleaser.
“I’m a very big fan of Batman, and the Joker is like one of the big deals of all,” he told the station. “Everyone likes the Joker.”
He added: “I thought why just be a fan when I can be the actual person.”
Along with Ledger, Putnam said his other favorite Joker was played by Jack Nicholson, in “Batman.”
But, in Virginia, it’s illegal for adults to wear anything resembling a mask in public with a few exceptions.
“Basically it is a crime in Virginia to cover your face or use anything that will hide your identity out in public unless it falls under certain situations — such as during Halloween or anybody under the age of 16 — it doesn’t apply to,” Winchester Police Capt. Doug Watson told FOX.
A caller in Virginia first told cops Putman, who was freed from jail, had been hauling a sword. But he was not arrested on weapons charges.
The media never ever follows up
Man in Joker arrest who made national headlines claims reputation tarnished
http://www.winchesterstar.com/news/frederick/man-in-joker-arrest-who-made-national-headlines-claims-reputation/article_b9b8c75b-89bc-59b3-a815-c6ff847225ed.html
By CHRISTOPHER EARLEY | The Winchester Star Mar 31, 2017 5
WINCHESTER — A city man arrested March 24 after being spotted walking along a city sidewalk dressed as the comic book villain the Joker says the incident has unfairly marked him as a criminal and caused him to lose his job.

typical of Jew influences in all aspects of American life

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

your derailing a thread. So you're an annoyances you twat, nothing more.

reported and filtered

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

antifa and leftist scum were masks and destroy property or obstruct the movement along a public thoroughfare(constitutional violations not merely common law)
nothing
some loser with his completely legal to carry sword has face paint
lock'em up

Also the clan literally did nothing wrong while leftists and nation of islam burned down and bombed government property 6,000 times in 1968 alone.

John Taylor
John Taylor

your parents will be doing all the cryin for me weeb

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

he lost his job according to

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

Yeah with my cock.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

deranged mass murderer
When I grew up the subject matter didn't have the joker as a deranged mass murderer. He was a dumb ass, anyone remember Alan West as Batman, the Joker was a fucking dumbass, with dumb ass flunkies around him but not a mass murderer.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

I don't think these three fucking retards were ever able to successfully pull off a single caper without Batman and Robin "wham" & "powing" their asses.

Carter White
Carter White

Joker always killed people in the comics. Even Batman used to kill people initially.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page