OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

russia is a just a myth created by the deep state

The deep state is just a myth that was created by the big banks.

El Rato's tweet which Don Jr. was reply to.

wat

the big banks are just a myth that were created by the jews

Woha, Cruz is actually right about something for once.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Did they allow you to recind your vote?

I have no idea why people give a shit why actors think about politics

That's why I can't take (((libertardians))) seriously.

I'm trying to make sense of this tweet but cant

He wants Darth Vader's delegates.

Jews are just a myth created by the Nazi's.

because twitter is a liberal hugbox

And Nazi's are a myth created by Jews.

(Chosen)
OY VEY!

Heil Hitler, gas the kikes, race war now tbh

Star Wars is just a myth created by Lucas.

haaha The fifty year old guy that's desperate to remain in the spotlight highlighted the rump part in Trump's name. And he implied that Trump's son is a traitor with absolutely zero evidence. How hilariously witty and not pathetic at all. I'm sure that this will revive his career now that r/politics loves him.

Based. I'm actually surprised at how sophisticated this is, calling out his ties to the kosher nostra (look up his connections to meyer lansky) and his connections to (((Russian))) operatives. Bravo Hamill, bravo.

He should have mentioned his elite pedo ring connections too but I'll still give his tweet a 7/10.

This tbh

wtf i hate luke now

loop that better.

Not the first time he's broken my heart.

Hitler never gassed anyone. He literally gave them a fancy cap with a swimming pool, rec rooms and spas/showers. You faggots.

Two sides of the same shekel. Speaking of shekels, how much did the boss pay for that post?