OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

So is this a raid, or should we request a name change to /sw2/?

Wow it actually is kino. Holla Forums btfo.

You're free to post about any film you've seen

Be careful what you wish for.

HOL UP
*sips milk*
YOU SAYIN'
*discards lightsaber*
WE SUM KIND OF
*projects image*
LAST JEDI??
*goes into cardiac arrest*

You were close user, except they forced Luke to go out of his way to call his light saber a "laser sword" in this garbage

I mean in its own thread, it really says a lot about the board

if he only fights Kylo in hologram form, how does he die?

Apologize to Rian

Bad titty milk poisoning, should have pasteurized first

ignorance of the screen writer that wasn't caught due to incompetence ( and not giving a shit) or does diseny find the name light saber "problematic"

Rian literally does things differently he wrote it

From embarrassment

I'd actually like to retcon this theory to explain Yoda's appearance and actions as part of green milk induced hallucination

I thought they might just be dumbing it down for younger kids that don't know the term "saber", and "laser" sounds so much cooler than "light", as if they did focus group testing with minorities that had never seen a star wars film and settled on this new terminology

LASER SWORDS, ALIEN TITTY MILK, IT'S TRUE, ALL OF IT.

Bad translation of the original Chinese script.

might be intended for low IQ tumblrinas that never saw starwars until diseny bought it and rebooted it as man hating propaganda.

They were all a little groggy after that baby dick coke binge, ok? It's not like they have much else to do traveling the world while shooting a film.

wat

the jedi order was full of tryhards Luke was a baller

Couldn't even get the basic terminology that even normies know. Every part of this movie is poorly done.

retarded leftism in a nutshell.

He did it on purpose

KINO
I
N
O

So the cuck had an axe to grind against Starwars and deliberately tried to break it… don't tell me he's like Paul Feig (fag).

No he didnt try to break anything. He knows the term is lightsaber, he simply didnt want to use it, he wanted Luke to say lasersword in that moment

So he is a a hack that doesn't understand the material.

No he explained it himself, that taking on a star wars film and not being a sad sack of shit means you need balance, you need to balance acknowledging you're doing a star wars film but also you need to let go and be able to do your own thing or it renders the entire thing moot and comes across as the force awakens remake

so a hack that can't be bothered to use the right term instead he cheapened and deconstructed it in that moment so that it is no longer a "light saber" a mythical and powerful weapon but rather a dollar store "laser sword" trinket.

No you taking this way to harshly

Luke was purposely training her wrong, as a joke.

lol

No, its yet another problem with TLJ that is indicative of the larger problems namely with deconstructing.

How do you train a marysue in a feminist movie?

No you just don't get that Rian's dialogue is off kilter

It cheapens the movie and is unnecessary.

But how do you attack shit with the laser "sword"? Point it directly in the eye or something?

Nah it was actually a good film which is rare for star wars