Was this the greatest kino of 2017?

Was this the greatest kino of 2017?

Best show of the year.

Jesus was the only person worth watching. Everyone else was a wannabe e-celeb and just happened to be fucking awful. "shadilay xDDDD" it was terrible

Funny how Holla Forums says he's /theirguy/ when he said that he's a libertarian. And he even revealed in his DNA video that he's Jewish.

Bravo Jesus.

clearly he's Holla Forums. Everything he did was Holla Forums-related except that Snake Eater recital, which some discordfags latched onto because "I understood that reference :D". They even pretended he was a member of their Discord, Sons of Kojima, and eventually he had to break character and say he's not on any discord.

Okay what about the time when he blew off a buzzfeed shill and the time when he had to explain to someone why he became a right-wing person?

inconsequential

He's 1% jewish, it went to his nose

Well Holla Forums has that not one drop policy if im not wrong.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums lite too though.

Jesus is a halfchanner anyway

Yes

Still more entertaining than any of the spergs here.

Not necessarily.

DNA tests are a joke though and him being arab it's not strange that it gets mixed up, they're all semites arabs and heebs alike

Venti and Milkman were based too

Oh and Rose and her guy

Cuck/pol/ is much more fun than 8/pol/. It's 8/tv/ tier in terms of comfy.

rose and that bogpill guy were infiltrators. didnt even know the most well known imageboard memes, just the most recent ones.

Here's to you /ourautists/

Worse than that, he's a crossposter

really transparent tbh. I'm 100% certain that the rose waifu fags were discord surf-and-turfers.

waifu fags gonna waifu. discord users however are either retards or shills, discord is so obviously a datamining pot

Excuse me? Those are clearly 100% pure Amaryans. Jeaolous yuroPOOR shitskins should get off the internet and get back to praying to their cube God.

the fat one was the most annoying
everyone in this video was annoying as fuck
I bet some people were actually sad and miss these fags and it's sad that's the standard Holla Forums fell to

haha nice banter haha good post friend I see many potential memes there I like to lazypost too haha

I don't think that is banter. Amerimutts have this retarded 1 Drop rule where if someone has a single drop of "white" blood in them they are somehow Aryan Kangz who were also Roman Kangz and Greek Kangz.

In general if you see a cuckime posted on Holla Forums it is some triggered shitskin Holla Forumsyp desperately trying to deny reality.

whenever someone posts an anime here it instantly makes me think they're crazy schizophrenic there's just no way someone can do that and be sane

He's actually /wooo/'s guy

Was he arabic or something?

Greek or something

I can see that.

It was. I wish this could be recreated in Germany with the Zentrum für politische Schönheit, where a couple of leftists are staling an AfD Politican by placing a fake holocaust memorial very close to his house and of course have multiple cameras set up.

Unfortunetly all we Germans did was:

I wanted more. :(

1. He's half greek, half arab.

Also stop sucking his dick please. Yes yes, he's charismatic, but that doesn't mean you have to have your lips wrapped around his dick 24/7.

this is like an acrobatics show or something? what the fuck amerimutts

I'm so sad sharia la buff was such a huge idiot that he didnt see what he had created. In an attempt to make a stupid, petty and vain shitty hipster """"""ART""""""" installation, he accidentially made something truly unique and involved. A perfect blend of performance art, reality tv, contemporary internet culture, and miraculisly, truly honest and geniuine political debate. Both behind and in front of the screen, you saw something modern journalism desperately tries to hide from you: People disagreeing immensely but without anyone acting like, say, the political protests of the day. People were having fun, were involved, and were interacting in a positive an genuine way. EVEN IF you truly believed that anyone who voted Trump was a nazi, EVEN IF this was the case - HWNDU was the exact way you could interact with those people to make them change their ways. Now, I'm not saying that it is, obviously. Its just an important aspect to consider, when you consider Sharia's failure to regocnize the one good thing he accidentially did in his life. If he truly believed in his supposed course, this was they way. But no, he ran away like a coward, like a child who's birthday party doesnt live up to his expectations, and cries about it.

Imagine being an artist, thinking yourself an artist, and accidentally making something genuinely unique. Something never seen before, in concept and scale. And then pissing it all away because it didnt go as you had planned it. HWNDU had the potential to have a MASSIVE political impact, in that it showed everyone that it was possible for public politics to be fun and enjoyable, and not the loveless, joyless shit parade that is everthing else, everywhere. And he shut down this unique thing, that could have bipartisanly made peple less fucking angry, all because his "side" wasnt winning.
Imagine being an artist, getting the chance to change the lives of thousand or maybe even millions of people, for the better, and then deciding to go to new mexico and jerking off because no one understands your "vision"
It's so god damn childish and I'm so god damn mad

What makes me more mad is whenever I talk about HWNDU, people think about that stupid capture the flag game and not anons meeting up in real life and memeing.

I just cannot believe it. I'm flabbergasted when I try to think about it still. Its also a case of envy on my side. I do art shit for a living and seeing someone piss away this opportunity to make something gamechanging is frustrating beyond belief. I couldnt ape the concept even if I wanted to, since we dont have anything near the population density or political lightning rod required in my country

I'll have you know they're honorary whites

Kinda funny. Last year was the transformation from a libertarian/ancap with practical right-wing views to someone who believes in the ethnostate.

Who the fuck is this Paki Nigger?

Holla Forumsanon who went on cam and memed

No wonder you have no allies left other than the few left in the echo chamber you call /polk/. You're almost as self-destructive as Holla Forums. Sugoi.

Yeah, because being pure white is sooooo rare… not. You know we still exist in Europe, right?