The Yoda scene in the TLJ was honestly great. I was grinning because Rian really captured the feeling of the OT...

The Yoda scene in the TLJ was honestly great. I was grinning because Rian really captured the feeling of the OT, it was heartfelt and comical. And he got Franz Oz to puppet Yoda for a reason. He wanted another Yoda puppet performance and its a really nice moment and parallel with Luke again, tbh i really love this film there no way you can't like this film if you like the OT.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/1014561.html#1014657
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is why you failed, OP.

Smhtbh famalam

All someone has to do is prove Rian Johnson isn't jewish and it's better than Empire Strikes Back.

Nah. There was nothing good about it.
You have shit taste.

But it was a rehash of ESB and RotJ, only now with extremely unlikeable characters.

I agree. Nice trips!

This flick was a 2 hours and 30 minutes dump on the OT. There was only two things I liked about it. The first being the soundtrack, while not nearly as good as the prequels or the OT it actually was pretty good. Secondly I liked the porgs, they were cute. That's it, everything else was shit. The directing wasn't as bad as in TFA but it wasn't good either.

The only way you could have liked the soundtrack was if the film utilized a soundtrack and Rian allowed the film to breathe.

It was good. Rian is an actual filmmaker and Star Wars fan.

What was good about it?

Everything on the island for starters

|                       |                     ,、,、,|                    ;'`,゙、.|'、                    '; 、BAIT`'., _,..-──‐‐- .          ´' .; ' ; '、'.';    ,.-‐..::: ̄ ̄:`.....、           '; 、 ' ,'  /::::::::::::::::::::::::::, 、::::::丶           '.,´; ' :::::::-‐ナ\:::::::::/‐‐!A:::::::::\           l !j ::::::ハ/_,,,,,_`ヽ/  ,.--、\::::::::,>         /ルゝ :::::! /.ん:ハ   ん:::ハ.l l:::::/ :Vl l. 、ィ_リ     、ィ_ツ l !V :::::l ,,           ,, !、| ::::::!               ノ::l

Keep saying shot like this and episode 9 will take place on a planet of yodas

JJ already sent the story work to Disney yesterday for approval its set in stone

It was awfully written tbh.

Not before Lando shows up wielding a light saber laser sword and kills Rey and Keylo, the two new whites, re-establishing some balance to the PoC.

I do to love Yoda. He reminds me of…

WAIT FOR IT

PICKLE RICK!!!

-WUBBA DUBAA DUB DUB!!!

#TLJ4EVER

I enjoyed it with my bf =^_^=

Franz Oz was great in Cloverfeld

MORTY MORTY! IM STAR WARS HURRICANE RICK! GET READY FOR THE HYPE MORTY! BIG REVEAL!

What does yoda have frog cheeks now

Yes but only in a sadistic dark comedy way in how bad they can ruin his character.
I mean you have Joda the greatest Jedi in the franchise come back as an evil laughing Imp, making fun of the whole Jedi literature created over thousand of years, burning it and a holy Jedi site to the ground and then telling Luke in a roundabout way that he has to kill himself in the most attention getting way possible,
so his "Legacy" can fuel the fires of war.
This is the most evil thing I have seen in cinema in a long time and its fucking hilarious, Anakin Skywalker cutting down the Younglings in Episode 3 is nothing compared to this. The Force is now the Blood God and the Jedi only exist to bring more bloodshed and skulls for his skull throne.

Remember when Yoda used his last words to desperately plea that Luke pass on what he had learned?

Die must the people do, yes. Traditions ended they must be. Blacked the whites also must be. Even though destroyed the sith are still fight we must. Chosen Rey is to bring war and conflict to the galaxy.

Long ago the Emperor you stopped, ended his dream of peace and stability you did.

To be fair he realized Rey was such a Mary Sue she needed no training or Jedi stuff.

Acchually I thought she could have taught him a trick or two.

Also is it me or has "may the force be with you" become the "allahu akbar" of the rebels in the new movies?
In the old material they did some desperate things, but they had always plans for a retreat or to come out alive but now they are just suicidal.

Like spinning.

If the establishment backed "resistance" all die horribly then it's some white guy's fault. What's that? You want to hear how I plan to get us unfucked? You don't need to know that. Uh, I guess we just let the nu-Empire chase us until we run out of fuel and then we abandon ship. Then I can go force ackbhar on them.

I cant believe this is the same bitch from Jurassic Park. What a fucking world.

I don't know how Force ghosts work, so I don't know whether Yoda knew this, but Rey (or maybe Chewbacca OR WAS IT THE PORG???!!!) stole those books. Eight seconds into the 32nd vid in this thread 8ch.net/tv/res/1014561.html#1014657 Finn opens a drawer in the Falcon to get a blanket for his irregular gf, all those books are visible inside the drawer.

Remember when the Jedi Archives used be the Library of Congress?, and even the librarians thought the Jedi were too stupid to find what they needed

Which only make this scene worse doesn't it?
If he knew he didn't tell Luke to manipulate him and if he didn't knew he really wanted to burn those books.

Book burning yoda memes are the only enjoyment I gotten from TLJ

I consider the prequal trillogy to be the original trillogy as it's the origin story for many of the classic trilogies characters

Pretty much this tbh.

a person of color berates a low T, soy drinking, virgin, white man.

Evil Yoda when?

TFA = E4, E5
TLJ = E5, E6

IX = E6, E1
My face when the boy at the end of TLJ, a slave, Must race his Ayyy horse for ship parts, join a jedi school and spins in a battle yippie

Yoda is white!!

Yes but this bastion of originality and complete stories is going to be directing…

miss me yet?

You act like star wars hasnt been awfully written always fam

Yoda is unironically played by a jew.

Everything you just said was wrong.

Stop being antisemetic, you;ve gone too fucking far

Lewd, post more

jurassic park come out over 24 years ago

bump

GET WITH KAGINO

More green with a blueish hue.

We get it, you aren't trying to make the PT