What the fuck is happening?

what the fuck is happening?

The future

In b4 the blame President Trump.

You got to love that the merchant is more than willing to pull out the big guns over a shitty movie instead of making a better movie with the propaganda more seamlessly & effectively implemented.

They already blamed “the country who elected Trump.”

which is funny because in my country people are finding the movie disappointing. The only ones I see defending the movie are the younger audiences

Yeah but that's mostly because Star Wars has a huge impact on the pop culture. Disney can't afford to lose that.

Don't worry, the same happened with the phantom menace in 1999. In 10 years these kids will grow up into manchildren and pretend the sequels were kino.

Yep.
This is why I don't have kids. Holla Forums can shill muh birthrates all they want, it doesn't mean shit when you're competing with billions of cattle. I'm not defeatist, I just don't think demographics are the answer, and I see no point in investing energy on that front, when you could end up with a brainwashed kid anyway like many have.
If I want a kid they must be happy and successful, both impossible under the current global regime, now so confident they are shilling movies.

The movie was just gravy on top of a federally financed international child trafficking tour. Most of the film was used for blackmail purposes.

Yes. Let the salt flow.

Exactly what was said two days ago on a thread probably page 5 by now. And then in a separate thread a desperate disney shill said that this would never happen.

I think it's the other way around. Why would Holla Forums want a defeatist to spread defeatism? You're so self-defeating you unconsciously convey how you would fuck up as a parent.

Have you considered suicide today? Don't bother. You would fuck that up too.

The kid isn't in contact only with the parent. Entire system is rigged in a way that ensures the kid will only briefly see his parents, exhausted after a day of wageslavery. Kids these days are exposed to tons of other kids and forced to conform with them. Other people's kids and genetic lottery for (non)conformity genes have bigger impact than the parents.

Its fun to see disney shills in full damage control.

What's best is when they go full goon in their posting style. They seriously think they don't stick out.

Holla Forums is a board of peace and love. The goal is to save the white race, not hold people to impossible standards.

Someone posted a link a thread on /sw/ with a very detailed shill post. Honestly, I think the shills may actually be younger and sadder than we realized. And if they're older than I think they are, then that means they're like the fanboy-equivalent of a cuck, since they're saying they're happy that the movie completely says fuck you to the past content and that they're happy the movie has passed on the torch to someone else while they watch and admire the new fans fuck around with their old bitch.

I'm pretty sure it's just pajeets or something.

That's why Holla Forums is gay and stupid as shit now. It was a far better place when it was purely about hate and complaining about minorities. Now its just a bunch of queers jerking off to pictures of naked aryan men and black men fucking white girls.

Homosexuality and race mixing are not allowed on Holla Forums. They weaken the soul.

Max is always such a cunt to his Dad.

Mickey Mouse is raping Luke Skywalker in the ass and the masses are paying him hundreds of millions of dollars to do it.

All the shit characters were black. Like Goofy, Max, Pete. Also Mickey and Minnie, a failed childless couple were the "man" has higher estrogen levels than his gf. Only Donald is a good guy who knows how to run a family.

I bet G*mergate did this!

Scrooge was based too.

Tom and Jerry were niggers, but it was hilarious.

Mickey and Minnie had like five kids in the christmas carol special.

Who cares about some specials, in 99% of the content they have only a dog as the surrogate child.

Scrooge and that inventor guy, Gyro. Whites are industrious.

thanks user, sometimes it's good to hear that

Max, why must you treat your dad like shit? He loves you and does what's best for you, yet you only continue to make him cry.

Does the Gouf Troop mean nothing to you?

We were warned.

No, you were programmed to laugh so that your guard will be down when it happens for real.

I never laughed at South Park though. At least not since the movie.

What is happening is that the movie doesn't answer any of the questions raised in the previous one, because Disney didn't plan anything out and still expects the label "Star Wars" is enough to sell products for the next 40 years.

Also:

It's like Disney doesn't know their own audience. It really is a fascinating train wreck.

it is hilarious when dumbasses use this to defend a retarded movie that is full of stupid bullshit

Merely a glitch in the matrix, goy. Head to your nearest university for the patch.

It didn’t, really. It’s a safe plot which miscalculated in thinking it could shit on a fan favorite character.

Take your agenda to the RLM forum pleb. Only a literal retard would see any comparison between PT and Shit Wars.

I knew Reddit would profess to love this movie and squash detractors but jesus christ I didn't think they would strive so hard to shove shit in their own mouth.

Disney being family friendly is quite possibly the biggest lie in human history. It's all a front for human trafficking and demographic replacement.

Kids aren’t going to watch this. It’s made for manchildren who eat soy. The prequels were targeted for kids.

Kids just tune it out then watch the farting animals and lightsaber battles.

Probably too far fetched to be intentional, but that mental image just reminds me of those terrifying pictures of transexuals breastfeeding from hairy manboobs.

That's a woman who stopped taking hormones, got pregnant and then breastfed the kid, then went back to taking hormones and being a daddy instead of mommy.

A good number of people in Holla Forums are undercover homos trying to restrict their urges. It's why some of them went from extreme left to extreme right so quickly.

Yeah, think you posted that in the wrong thread. This is about your piece of shit flopping.

Nice tinfoil, psychopath. Disney is annoying and pretty SJW currently, but you're fucking insane.

is that you dan?

Feel that noose tighten, kike.

How much longer can he keep getting away with this?

The kid was doomed before it was even born. Prenatal levels of hormones are a huge factor in brain development, that's pretty much where trannies and faggots come from.

You just incurred the wrath of all of those idiots.

Whatever it is, it's fucking terrifying.

Predictive programming.
I feel there is a lot of this that isn't so obvious and has been going on for decades.

It is an abomination, and 30 years before it would have been on display at a freak show.

Why did lucas sell his child for 4 billion dollars?

Some say to prove a point, others say something about tax changes forcing his hand. Who knows for real.

Conclusion: don't make a shit film

What? I was never hard to understand at all as a kid. The federation blocked the trades to Naboo, the queen's planet. So they were about to go to war because of it because the republic wouldn't help them. Even as a 7 year old i understood this and sure it's part of the plot but not the whole f'n movie, what i remember the most was the scary underwater-ride up to the surface from Gungan City and the duel with Darth Maul. But you could follow the plot even as a kid, that's what Star Wars was, a movie for everyone, even for kids.

Who is going to watch these shit new movies? The plot is contrived and pretentious. The humor falls flat and only appeals to reddit. It's like they are huffing their own farts and forgot they are making a space adventure.

For the same reason Ted Turner "lost" his company.

Disney…

Who? Poe? Luke?

It's not a complete lie, it was family friendly under the gentile Disney family which is why Walt was labeled "the most dangerous man in Hollywood" and it had to be destroyed by any means necessary.

This is what goons who get btfo from pol are reduced to, hiding out in left friendly boards like this one and badmouthing pol for their shill quota.

Sad.

fucking brainlets

is he a pdf file?

Are you legitimately retarded?

the left is self-imploding on itself. They're seeing the ghosts of "Russian interference" in all their failures. It's quite funny really, they can't even comprehend that they might be wrong about something. Heh it's quite funny really.

The legacy media can't understand. They're used to being able to control the narrative and when something happens not as predicted they have a meltdown - "oh, muh Russia" "muh alt-right". They've failed to adapt to the internet age and don't understand that most informed people get their news from more reliable sources that don't have vested interests. They can't comprehend that all it takes to get the news out is a camera and an internet connection. And when there's such a low barrier of entry and such an oversaturation of news sources, people will flock to the sources that make the most honest analyses and the most accurate prediction. It can't be controlled so they resort to "muh fake news".