CNN broke the law

CNN is accused of coercion and conspiracy against rights

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728

NYPD crimestoppers, report the reporter here.

crimestoppers.nypdonline.org/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Fuck CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tedcruz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#Texas_Solicitor_General
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stick a fork in CNN cause they're about to be done-zoh

This dragon is about to be slain

This should be a new mod for skyrim as part as the new cnn hashtag lmao

r.i.p in piss CNN

No, this is the CNN dragon

Lol, some jap is sexually repressed af

This should be fun…

twitter.com/tedcruz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#Texas_Solicitor_General

Tactical Rat Deployed

The image is misleading. Its back is arched to the point you can't see its head. The spike enclosure is a massive deformed ribcage.

The CNN kikes are getting fucked from every direction & since they only know one tactic all they can do is lie about what they did.

Time to break CNN

I keep getting this gut feeling that this whole thing was a trap set up by the fbi to pin CNN on criminal charges.

I want to believe

CNN/Turner are incorporated in Georgia, dipshit

So if CNN had their HQ at Colorado they could smoke pot in their offices in New York and it would be legal? Dipshit.

Artificially created enemy.
Keep the people preoccupied with nonsense.

HanAssholeSolo lives in Tennessee. CNN is incorporated in Georgia. Those are the two states where a suit could potentially be tried.

Your reference to weed is the most willfully stupid thing I've read all day

Eh, maybe. Especially if every other network takes the advantage to have CNN be the fall-network so every other network is 'redeemed'. A classic tactic/ploy, where every MSM outlet needs to be seen as connected, and fall with it. The issue is that in the Veritas leaks, the guy said CNN is separate from every other network because they're not on government-given broadcasting. So, you could be right. I lean towards that, because I lean towards nothing ever going right when Jews are involved.

It's called a metaphor, it's not a random reference. Answer me, if CNN is HQ'd in Georgia, and Handude lives in Georgia, can an anchor based in New York break New York law?

SIEG HEIL

Guess what? He IS based in New York. I guess "willful stupidity" was projection CNN dude.

Cruz is a very specific & detailed law nerd (ignoring the whole citizenship issue-yes I KNOW), if he's tweeting this then CNN is in some deep shit now, lol.

Here's the rest

Working as a rep for the company it would be tried in Georgia or Tennessee. If he'd broken a law not in the capacity of a CNN employee where their legal representation would be the ones defending him and writing he did on contract for the company, it would likely be tried in New York state. How the fuck do you so feel so entitled to comment on a legal system you clearly have no understanding of?

Is he the greatest president of all time?

I'm trying my best to not get excited as fuck about all of this because the MSM is a fucking zombie cabal. But please please please let CNN get fucked hard harder hardest.

This. Victories, no matter how small, at least can at as morale boosters. Liberals will definitely shit themselves if CNN gets fucked.

I seriously fucking hope CNN doesn't get away with all the shit.
This week has been fucking brutal for them.

This thread is being slid hard.

I hope they get fucked in any way at all, the MSM gets away with so much these days.

It's a bonerific kind of feeling. Numerous neurons are reaching their action potential.

bump

This is what happens when you fill out your ranks with females and diversity hires.

(bump)
Are you fucking retarded?

Want to hear an actual conspiracy? There was a thread about zombies that can no longer be bumped. If that doesn't show a group of shills with millions of shekels in Holla Forums, IDC what does.

I always knew Spongebob was a terrorist deep down in my heart, but I never wanted to admit it.

was squidward.. /ourguy/?

I mean think about it

I'd say he's more blackpilled than anything.

Nope. Bump.

And another one. We should really make some noise on this front as well.

Only on Holla Forums does discussion about CNN's unethical and illegal practices turn into an evaluation of Spongebob Squarepants.

Never change.

but where does Andrew Kaczynski live?

he's a jew. probably jew York.

look at those lips.

He's one generation away from a hare lip if he doesn't outbreed soon instead of inbreeding with a cousin.

one of the CNN Anchors is literally named "Don Lemon".

Jihad literally means struggle. Too much blind and over-generalised anti-Islamism on this board, muddies the waters of the real nuances and problems of it.

I smell enterprise corruption. #RICO

So it begins, the great shitposting of our time.

DUDE METAPHORE LMAO

Will the Jews throw their own under the bus to appease the angry goym, or will we get blue balled again as we were with Hillary?

Holy fuck, cuckchan needs to go. Off yourself you fucking lemming

Holla Forums is the new /tg/. I know there are fa/tg/uys lurking here, where else did all of the 40k stuff come from?

There's chance of a personal civil suite as well and that would be held in new york, so suck it lawtist.

Sponge bob is also a useful idiot for the Jew on the show, mr krabs. This also points to him being muslim.

Mudslime, plz go.
Jihad does not simply mean struggle you moron. There are numerous references to it specifically being violent battle. Sure war can be a metaphor but don't try and soft sell us your deviant backwards sand ideology. The only real Jihad islam has won is to keep the umma, in the stone ages for 1500years, and don't give me your well debunked "Muh Islamic golden age, Muh algebra, we wuz scientis not shiet."
You have stagnated. You are anti progress and fuck everything that matters: art, music, science, cute females, fun - it's all Haraam.
Fuck you. You don't have friends here just cuz we hate jews, you gay as fuck Turkish wrestling actual faggot.