"The Force is Female" isn't just a slogan

Rey defeats Kylo Ren in combat, and against the Jedi mind trick which she has no knowledge of, against a Man trained by Luke Skywalker, who has fallen to the dark side.

Leia with no training in the Force, cheats death by flying through the vacuum of space, making her more powerful than the Emperor that couldn't stop himself from falling to his death.

But is the force a fat black woman?

Skywalker meanwhile kills himself just by showing a force ghost of himself to someone.

Rey is actually the granddaughter of the Emperor. Her parents fled to Jakku when the empire fell and then left her to fight the rebel scum. That's why Rey is so powerful.

Someone should just start posting THE FORCE IS FEMALE on ss hentai

so why is there a jedi academy if you can just do this shit without training?

Luke should've been able to fly like superman into space and destroy the death star himself.

It's a mystery! But basically the key to the force is that boys drool and girls are cool.

Keylo Ren activated her when he tried to mind rape her in TFA, and when she flipped the mattress on him, saw his erectile dysfunction and inability to live up to grandpa, she also gained all his force experience that Snokes and Luke had previously trained him in, and they remain psychically linked, making it awkward for either of them to rub one out in peace…

so you can just "activate" people now

Is it fair to say that gender quota killed the rebel fleet?

Nice touch, user

I should have said "triggered" but we can retcon it like Luke referring to his light saber as a "laser sword" in this travesty.

How the hell is there even going to be a 'resistance.tm now? Whats left? Like 50 people? Thats not even a military company size. Its like one large platoon. kek

Not that it even matters. Nu-wars makes literally zero sense.

they have other members of the resistance in the outer rim that they tried calling in but they didnt respond

le outer rim.tm

They should all go the outer rim and stay there and never come back.

Disney's been going down on Rey's outer rim since episode 7.

how the fuck did 5 minutes of Skype Luke allow them to escape anyway? Did the entire rest of the FO just stop giving a shit?

The force is female which is why kylo will be revealed to have 2 mothers. Twice the force in one woman, killed by the ebil first order because they cannot accept their lezbo love. Conceived with future jedi tech or whatever.

She got a lot of people killed. That isn't nothing!

When you see it…

As long as Leia is alive there's a good chance people will rally around her. Whoops!
Also the massive success of the Resistance fleet at not getting entirely wiped out is inspiring people across the galaxy, like those kids at the end of the movie.
That's about it, really.

…you can't unsee it.

It was so moronic to have Leia be the only OT character left alive at the end of the film. Now they either have to cut her character from IX or replace her with awful CG.

That’s not it

LIAR

Is it the guy in the background?

lel

What is that?

The didn't kill her off because she's a woman , they probably planned to make her train rey and command the "resistance™". Now that she died in real life they cut her role down however Kathleen Kennedy doesn't want to kill off the character because "muh vagina so they will do a rogue one cgi (despite what they say) of her. Or they might do it the old fashion way by showing a similar looking actress from behind or indirectly and have continuous references to her in the last movie.

Its that "Daughter" bullshit from the 2008 Clone Wars cartoon all over again. Literally the worst arc alongside Ventress's and Maul's Dathomir bullshit nobody ever asked for.

The patriarchy, they finally killed it.

Hellraiser

another raped franchise

Kathleen Kennedy's soul.

First they utterly ruin the series and make 3 shitty movies, and then they brag about how they've taken it away from men, somehow.. and they are not only now proud to have rubbed their vaginas all over a substandard product, but they are taking spiteful glee in it… Are women really, truly this retarded? I know that they are bad enough to make me stick to a path of voluntary celibacy, but… Are they devoid of taste? Do they have no self respect? Are they really just so petty and starved for something to call their own that they'll settle for the pyrrhic victory of burning down something beloved by others as a means to prop up their egos?

You dont have to be celibate user. There are normal average women out there. Just remember. In America on elections years only 50 percent of eligible voters even bother too vote. Only 50 percent. So. Basically there are a ton of ppl out there who have no idea about the kinds of topics or kinds of women we complain about as le enlightened internet channers. Always remember that. We are among the select here.

And by ppl I mean females.

you should get a ban for this post tbh

at your ignorance.

these look like battleborn characters

lel

They pulled all the same shit for TFA, but the betasoy bugmen were still too retarded for this to register. Now a few more are waking up.

GOOD JORB WOMYN

THE FORCE IS SHEMALE

This. Can't believe disney is such transphobic cis scum that they went with 'female'

Kek you've gotta be shitting me. They've gone that far to cater to tumblr.

Good, good. claps hand
Someone noticed. Maybe the memechlorian count of you guys isn't as low as I expected.
Here, have the original edit to meme around with.

I dont see it…..

ofc you dont. too much soy reduced your m-count to zero

Delet this.

If I'm understanding this movie right, the moral of the story is letting rainbow hairs be in charge will ruin everything, and the best thing they could ever do to help is kill themselves?

Hear, hear!

wtf is wrong with her neck?

optical illusion. she has the moral high ground and looks down on you. that's why the perspective seems skewed

reactionary rightwing (mentally ill) cumskin pussies are SO easily triggered. sad!

Nah, it's shitty and using faggot (Cultmarx) shit to try to cover for it.

Defending garbage movies is real badass I guess?

Remember when Star Trek: Discovery shilled for this thing?

Holla Forums remembers everything >>>/sa/394

But women hate other women with a passion, does that mean that the terrible deaths of women in Star Wars happen because its the will of the female force that wants all the cute boys for herself?

I kinda liked Maul's stuff.

underrated post

Who was in the wrong here?

lol what the hell

God.

kek

What in the world?