Prof calls whites 'inhuman assholes,' says 'let them die'

Another Antiwhite "Academic" exposes zimself
campusreform.org/?ID=9334

We need to make sure he never gets employment again!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RLP6T
internet2.trincoll.edu/facprofiles/default.aspx?fid=1000710
archive.is/tWlsT
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155446268432937&id=823777936
network.expertisefinder.com/searchexperts?query=Transnational social movements
archive.is/DJJX1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/RLP6T

where?
I phrase things really autistically sometimes but would never say "vectors of their destructive mythology"

internet2.trincoll.edu/facprofiles/default.aspx?fid=1000710
Johnny E. Williams is the author of African-American Religion and the Civil Rights Movement in Arkansas (University Press of Mississippi 2003) and Decoding Racial Ideology in Genomics (Lexington Books 2016). The former book examines the role of religious culture in motivating civil rights protest among African-Americans while the latter investigates the complex role racialized culture plays in delimiting how genome researchers think about human genetic variation. He is the author of numerous articles examining culture’s role in politics, social movement mobilization and scientific knowledge production.

He is also currently writing The Persistence of White Sociology (Palgrave Macmillan) which explores how conventional sociology as a theory, method and ideology functions to ensure the viability of systemic racism.

His commentary is featured in media outlets such as Black Agenda Report, Racism Review, CounterPunch, Ctnewsjunkie.com and The Mark News (Toronto, Canada).

it's pomos trying to look smart by using terminology used in stem. they do this all the time, it's just sophistry. sokal detailed this shit at length.

his initials are literally J E W

Not wanting to be subjugated and genocided is violence, but suicide bombings, shootings, stabbings, kidnappings, and rapes are just peaceful protests.

I hope they get fired.

lmao is this the real right-wing?

archive.is/tWlsT

Yes, you're a sophist who speaks vaguely about "deconstructing white identity" in order to leave yourself room for plausible deniability when you're accused of promoting White genocide.

How about we "deconstruct" this nigger's life, anons?

How did these people get their jobs?

By being black.

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155446268432937&id=823777936

Correspondence address: Johnny Eric Williams, Trinity College, 300 Summit Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06106. E-mail: [email protected]/* */

Johnny Eric Williams
Associate Professor of Sociology
Phone: (860) 297-2370 Office Location: Seabury Hall S-002
[email protected]/* */
Trinity College faculty member since 1996

So he's actually a half nigger Cuban by looking at his faceberg

(((TRANSNATIONAL SOCIAL MOVEMENTS)))

network.expertisefinder.com/searchexperts?query=Transnational social movements
archive.is/DJJX1

This nigger seems to be very vocal about sandnigger palastinians. Looks like the kikes were looking for a window into crushing him as he's obviously a intellectual enemy.

Because the fucking system allows it, no demands that they do.

Any chance he's a black jew?
also dox

see

This nigger loves "palestinians"

Stand down
for now
He maybe useful, use jewish sockpuppets to attack him on his white genocidal views

No, being pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel doesn't mean anything unless you understand the Jewish Question.

15 Ridgewood Rd Windsor, CT 06095
(860) 298-0897 - voicemail says its the home of "Elisabeth Neiterman, Johnny Williams, (Hockey?) Williams, and Rachael Williams." Johnny seems to be the one talking.

He's right, though. If niggers, jews and mongs are humans, whites are beyond them.

the jews and niggers/shitskins groups are starting to cry as they see the white man waking up and saying WOT ? oh nah fuck all that. LMAO

I kindly remind to everyone that the current state of the Universities and Colleges that are infested with radical left and insane liberals isn't only because of the students but it starts from the teachers and professors who forcibly indoctrinate students into mindless bots.
Who were the usual organizers of those student protests, who were the leader? Their teachers and professors. Target them and their main henchmen. It's a start to remove the main pestilence.

true they are going in overkike to push the last little bit they can to impressionable minds however the internet has destroyed them and any sane person realizes they are pushing anti white when the fact is without whites the society they live in will vanish and be a third world hell hole like where their ancestors come from.Tbh the fact that any of them are in a school is because of whites.The jew hates that as it isn't conducive to the we are chosen narrative yet all the shit they are teaching came from the white race.

I have a somewhat estranged brother whose a chemistry professor at a major university. I hope to God he hasn't submitted to this shit.

I think it's mainly liberal colleges. I hope so anyway.

If these people think that whites have privilege and are in a position of power, how much longer do they expect us to tolerate this shit?

This delusional faggot really things mexicans, indians, blacks, muslims, and fags are all going to join forces to do battle with Mr. Rogers.

fucking hell.
And whites are the only ones with empathy. The planet is going to turn into one giant, heaving, shithole when we are gone.

whites like to work together, be organised, follow rules. When the time comes, its going to be tsunami, wiping the earth clean of filth.
i just hope it starts with a nuke in mecca or jerusalem

jews first, always then everyone/thing else.

How much cognitive dissonance do kikes think they can pass down to the "stupid goyim"?

When niggers call us cavedwellers and jews call us subhuman it feels like there's a deeper meaning to it. Like there's some insecurity problem that they deal with by passing it on to someone else.
Or maybe they're just stupid.

I believe the word you're looking for is projection, young one.

Lel.
I didn't want to say it in that pithy way.

Confirmed. They're not going to let Rachel Dolezal die. Sun tan oil saves lives.

Universities are going to eventually realize that having these marxist / nigger professors shoot their mouths off is bad for their bottom line. Every school where the SJW / BLM shit gets noticed immediately starts to lose money and enrollment. Students don't want to go there, and alums stop sending checks.

This is what happens when niggers try to sound intelligent. It's obvious they aren't actually thinking, but mimicking shit they've heard whites say. Except, because they aren't actually thinking much, the words are used incorrectly and the concepts are garbled nonsense. It's virtually the same for every nigger when they try to speak anything other than, "ayyy yo hol up".

Checked
Fucking based Satan called it. It's true, like shining light on cockroaches.

I love these threads because these days, almost without fail, the SJW spergouts like this are sacked/arrested/for whatever they did a few months later. If Holla Forums doesn't get them, someone else does.

Nothing new here. This kinda shit is only a validation for me. Jewish racism has been going for so long, and has been soooo self-justified by their 'victimhood', it's just a daily part of life. Jewish-inspired professorial hate-mongers at universities are just what's visible. The consistent anti-white undercurrent in the media, finance, and governing policies is the real story. This racist program of theirs has been going for my entire lifetime, and I'm 50, with three college degrees. Academia is riddled with anti-white sentiment, and tracing it back to the source inevitably leads to Jews.

Sauce on this?

It's all of them, sane people are having to keep their heads down because the administration is made up of these people who are making a killing from govt grants and international students.

There are pockets of "right wing extremists" on many liberal campuses. One example being the fraternity/sorority systems, but these are becoming increasingly pozzed and degenerate due to efforts to promote diversity in "greek life" as well as exacerbation of the drug/alcohol culture that has existed for decades.

turns out 8th grade syndrome happens outside of japan too

Frats are mostly for trustfund DUDEWEED chads and young RINOS in my experience tho.

Was going to post johnny.williams @ trincoll.edu but I see it's already been done. It's what he's using with his fagbook. Also Linkedin

All of these fucking scumbags should be shit on everyday. Not just a day or two after they act up. We should have a sticky with a long ass list doxing all these retards.

They invert everyone man, they are satanic.

Tucker Carlson went to Trinity. I wonder if he'll say something about this tonight

Do I have to home school my future children? There is NO way I want them being taught by people such as that.

Makes sense to me.

No, you don't have to. But you're fucking retarded otherwise

ANOTHER ONE

So, a fiction writer. Big surprise.

Public information isn't dox, how new are you at this?

lol

Daily violence against muslims? What, that one guy with the van?
Whites are the only ones showing kindness to any of them.
I'd love to be around to see reality slap these assholes in the face when niggers are running rampant, arabs are either raping/driving trucks into/exploding everything and there's no whitey to keep the gibs coming.

no, it's doxx :^)

she's a coalburning kike. reverse image search this image.

Underrated.

LETS GET THIS GOING

overaged b&

(((Gellers)))

Yup, that's her alright. "Rachel" lives in the house

The nigger professor is sleeping with a kike.

We need to do raids more often. Holla Forums is a board of direct action.