Breads up

youtube.com/watch?v=LGNaBO-x2ho&ab_channel=RightSideBroadcastingNetwork

youtube.com/watch?v=-xyo1hL7B1g&ab_channel=GoldenStateTimes

Other urls found in this thread:

yenisafak.com/en/world/israel-benefits-from-the-qatar-crisis-2715316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh man, I miss God Emperor rallies.
I hope he recites The Snek.

I was always partial to Syrian safe zones, fellow goyim.

WEW LADS!

I miss these rallies, speakers pissing on democrats is fun.

It's amazing how many miles of the Wall have already been completed. Fuckin wew lads

It sure is.

MAGA

No shit they'll pay, if they know what's good for them. Fuck off, you kikel.

How has Trump's presidency been any different than a Jeb! presidency?

He flushed the Paris Accord down the shitter a couple of weeks ago.

There's been a surprising lack of guacamole.

I need more Trump may mays.

HE'S ON STAGE NOW

WE LIVE THE EMPEROR HAS SHOWED UP

Trump making fun of the special elections lost by the democrats.

Whistle blowers in crowd about to get BTFO!

HERE WE GO DOT JAY PEG

I'm not too well read on this topic but my company which profits from Montreal Protocol and other schemes told us in a recent meeting that Trump rejected the Paris Accord because it wasn't effective or was nonsense. They said that he is open to build another agreement, basically one with more teeth as Paris was mostly a "name and shame" system. I'm trying to find more reading on this and it's difficult because of course you can only find shit like NYT articles trying to freak libtards out about Trump.

Any info on him generally supporting this idea but wanting a different agreement?

I don't like any of this and it all looks like a kike scheme to me, with some extra globalist bullshit trying to make regular people suffer. I'm researching refrigerants and over time we've gone from good safe efficient refrigerants being phased out due to ozone depletion potential, then newer ones were developed but they are higher pressure gases and that causes the refrigeration systems themselves to be more expensive, now those are on the shitlist due to global warming potential and from my research there's literally nothing left that is safe for human life, is energy efficient, etc. After getting rid of the global warmers and ozone depleters you're basically left with ammonia which if a line breaks and it escapes will gas people working around it. We used to use ammonia a lot more back in the day but terrible things happened a lot.

USA USA USA

Protestors getting physically removed like the old days

OUT OUT OUT

Brings a tear to the eye. Holla Forums is sure slow as shit now though, wish other anons were on this.

I doubt that's true but okay.

ammonia is extremely efficient, but yeah also poisonous. most refridgerants are some degree of poisonous tho. if worse comes to worse they could use a secondary containment system I would suppose

Trump has stated again and again that climate change is an outright hoax. The President has an outright veto on international agreements.
The ozone depletion scam was an even bigger hoax than glowbull warming. Oxygen absorbs UV almost as well as ozone and there's about 100 trillion times more of it, and most of it is at higher pressure - pressure broadening makes it even more opaque to UV than ozone. Regardless of that - ozone is made from oxygen being broken down by UV - if the ozone layer completely disappeared overnight (impossible) it would entirely regrow in 18 months.

Best part is that protesting at an event with secret service is a felony. Protesters will not get to vote in the next election

it sounded like no one was buying how great the economy is

normalfag

How long has that been a thing?

I caught that as well

Since 2010, you can thank kang nigger for that one

He also said he was going to "fight ISIS" and admitted during the debates that Iran was engaging ISIS. Hasn't been reflected in his policy implementation at all. "Trump says" is worth about as much as a federal reserve note [keep waiting on that front, too].

So would be purpose (in the case of refrigerants) to be that DuPont/Chemours get to force adoption of new products rather than customers cleaning and recycling older refrigerants?

Wew lads I wasn't expecting a Trump rally. When did he begin his speech?

22 mins ago started

About 15 mins ago

Fuggg :D

30 million on a kid, who does not even live there. HAHAHA Trump bants.

CNN camera went off.

I'm impressed the GOP won the way they did, when that Montana guy punched that reporter and still won lol. He only did what most people want right now I suppose trust in MSM is shit and the general populace would like to punch every journalist.

Just got here; miss anything good?

THEYRE LUCKY OUR PEOPLE DONT PROTEST

Time for grandpa's nap

was that support for alt-kike?

WEW, Trump says (they are lucky the RWDS are not active.

MSM got bantz cnn turned their camera off

Kek I noticed that guy too.

how convenient, blame one side blame the other

goes on to lay praise after praise

calling it now. headlines say "TRUMP DOESN'T LIKE POOR PEOPLE"

>>>Holla Forums

DuPont did hold patents on the "safe" alternatives to Freon - which their pant had run out on a decade before the Montreal Protocol.
I think it was more of a beta-test for the commie carbon dioxide tax tbh.

We know both sides are ZOG but slow and steady. Slow and steady. Besides, we all know how much the establishment hates Trump. He isn't democrat or republican.Trump is Trump and he's a step in the right direction. Start with getting the neocons out for good in future elections.

I don't really like poor people tbh
they are dirty and most of them are niggers.
white men work hard and have success bred and encouraged and smacked into them by their fathers.

"All the world's problems" is a pretty big strawman. I don't blame you, though. I wouldn't want to spend any time on the Syrian subject at all if I was a paid shill.

Fuck poor people and fuck rich people.

The Middle class are the only moral class.

I see the anti-Trump shills coming in.

Turtles not declared national animal of Burgertopia. Warm hugs not the basis of US foreign policy. How did it all go so wrong?
(please clap)

The situation now is better than it was under 90% of O'Bama's tenure.
International conflicts don't get solved overnight. But you know that of course.

sned them to the filter lad

1st I hear about trying to repeal the death taxes, that is good for farmers.

Wew stream got cut off.

Name my band

Is that new, or did I forget it?

Solidus and the Autistes Sans Frontieres

"Wtf I hate Drumpf now" by the (1)'s

What did trump just say??
Do you really agree Holla Forums?

Also its airing live on OANN

Dumbass

What did he meme by this?

Because of Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, and the Syrian government's military success. It has nothing to do with the Trump administration which is continuing the Obama administration policy [read: the Pentagon's policy] of supporting ISIS and other breakaway groups in a conflict they fostered in the first place because they want to partition Syrian territory.
What are you even talking about at this point? It was an entirely manufactured conflict, cooked up between the DoD and Mossad. Just fucking leave and we'll see how much it improves overnight.

The CivNat Cuckee's.

comfy bread

Hehe.

I know that, dumbass. I'm asking about Trump bringing it up.

Russia, Iran and Hezbollah are still fighting ISIS, as we speak.
You're saying that the US DoD and Mossad instigating a war in Syria is not an international conflict?
You can't be this fucking dumb.

Trump is a zionist shill and so is putin.

8ch Holla Forums is a zionist psyop

Kek, Trump should really have a giant mirror behind him so the cameras have no choice but to show the crowd.

Welp. There goes Cuba.

Brilliant
carlos.jpg

We really did restart the 80s.

I'm saying there is no international conflict without the JewSA injecting itself into it, so the assertion that international conflicts don't "resolve quickly" is nonsense. Fucking leave and there is no conflict. Stop providing air support for terrorists and they get mopped up. The only thing keeping the conflict going is the Trump administration's full-on embrace of the policy. As commander-in-chief of the US armed forces, all he has to do is order a complete pull out. That's all he needs to do. The US has no help to offer anyone there, nothing of value whatsoever. Only niggerization and debt and nobody wants those things – which is why the US needs to insert itself into the picture militarily.

Decent, have another.

There's no winning with kikes like you.
President Trump will do things his way. Without apologies. The Winning Way.

Then hopefully we stand against literally 1/3'rd of all academics.

[checked]
aesthetic dubs
[checked]
at least reagan did a full pull out of lebanon like he was fucking a nigress….

D-did he just nuke the beaner's welfare?

WALL CONFIRMED

ruh roh
here comes the shrieks

Filtered.

Not bad. Get rid of all the fucks that are doing this right now.

I like this idea

WE WILL BUILD THE WALL. WE NEED IT

BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL

HUEout soon

Also, solar wall incoming.

Solar Walls!

WE PRAISING THE SUN

and selling the energy to Mexico

Thats pretty ironic seeing how cucks keep going on about muh renewable energy, but they don't want a barrier.

lel

somebody ask him why is Tillerson shilling for Soros attacking Hungary

OH SHIT
IS HE TALKING ABOUT ANTIFA?

Yes. He has to get it into action, which will be easier said than done. I am optimistic, but I hold no illusions that the neocohens and kikes in government won't try to stop him.

This is what he should be doing, especially the fucking illegals.

Praise the sun!

(((Environmentalism))) isn't about trying to improve the environment, it's about hamstringing white countries.

ICE ICE BABY!

I missed it is he talking about nignogs?

mexicans confirmed for animals

The Nigger Fuckers

New CNN headline:
Trump Declares Mexicans are Animals

Talking about Spics.

Fucking Aztec blood man.

Kick all those face cutting wetbacks the hell out

this

Aren't they though?

for once they won't be fake news then

Honestly I like how he's going harder and harder on legal immigration lately.

It's literally the most important issue.

Well it's kind of stupid because we all depend upon this shit for what are probably some of the nicest things of the modern era (refrigeration and air conditioning) and somebody is basically in what looks like a designed plan to eliminate all feasible options.

I know we're off-topic so I'll stop

Yes

LOCK
HER
UP

Fuck outta here Trump, I don't want the Blues touching my healthcare plans.

Not sure but it sounded like he insinuated that Saudi was also funding it. At least to my ear

saudi kangz

muh ethanol
fuck this shit

The entire site is slow. Takes almost a minute for threads to update.

More walls, less stuff that isn't walls. Also policy walls because

DDoS?

THE PERFECT GIRL

Thanks based trump

Israel has gained significantly from the Qatar crisis by deepening the separation between Arab countries, diverting attention from the Palestinian issue as it increases persecution of Palestinians and shaking the last points of resistance against its oppression.

For many years, Israel has tried to put organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood Movement and Hamas, which have a bond with the locals, on a terror list.

When the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt accused Qatar of “supporting terrorism,” Israel found an opportunity to fulfill its own aims.

Israel is benefiting from the Qatar crisis

Experts have said that as a result of the political and economic blockade of Qatar, Israel is expected to accuse Hamas of being linked to terror and cause the withdrawal of aid for Gaza in an attempt to cause despair and weaken resistance in the Arab world.

The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egyptian governments jointly signed terror list that mostly includes non-governmental organizations that send aid to Syria and Gaza.

It was stated that the list was prepared by Israel and shared with the countries who signed it.

Thanks based trump

Israel has gained significantly from the Qatar crisis by deepening the separation between Arab countries, diverting attention from the Palestinian issue as it increases persecution of Palestinians and shaking the last points of resistance against its oppression.

For many years, Israel has tried to put organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood Movement and Hamas, which have a bond with the locals, on a terror list.

When the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt accused Qatar of “supporting terrorism,” Israel found an opportunity to fulfill its own aims.

Israel is benefiting from the Qatar crisis

Experts have said that as a result of the political and economic blockade of Qatar, Israel is expected to accuse Hamas of being linked to terror and cause the withdrawal of aid for Gaza in an attempt to cause despair and weaken resistance in the Arab world.

The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egyptian governments jointly signed terror list that mostly includes non-governmental organizations that send aid to Syria and Gaza.

It was stated that the list was prepared by Israel and shared with the countries who signed it.

It's not as bad as a DDoS but it's slow as hell. Even minor errors like the reply box not being cleared once your reply is submitted is happening. My reply to the 2008 election fraud thread is still pending a post even though I clicked reply 3 minutes ago.

Keep helping those jews establish greater Israel

why is he still talking like he's running for president?
you are the president now
less talking more action

No one with half-a-brain wants Is-Ra-El to prevail, so what is it that you're doing (or what we can do) to stop it

Godspeed Mr. Trump

Cuando pasara su amistia mister Trump?

OK Mr Shlomo, debt and frivolous things are "good". We won't forget your 666 megamillions

KEK

Wish he would stop doing victory laps and start letting us "find out who really knocked down those towers".

I thought he already revealed it was the Saudi terrorists

Are you retarded or were you molested to the point you became crazy?

Concern shill?

I love his rallies the most.

Jealous your parents were too fucking lazy to get you a good wealthy childhood and instead bred like shitskins?

I cri evritiem :(

don't get me started…

Back to Plebbit you CivNat Nigger

Civcucks and the Based Niggers