Breaking: Clinton-related happening

freedomcrossroads.us/breaking-barrels-removed-from-clinton-property-contained-parts-from-3-missing-women/

Why have I not heard of this before?

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomcrossroads
prophecyhour.com/2017/06/breaking-barrels-removed-from-clinton.html
thepremiumnews.com/breaking-barrels-removed-from-clinton-property-contained-parts-from-3-missing-women/
thelastlineofdefense.org/feds-with-backhoe-find-what-they-were-looking-for-in-clintons-yard/
mbwbh.blogspot.com/2017/06/breaking-barrels-removed-from-clinton.html
archive.is/9UFoG
archive.is/gUzpb
freedomcrossroads.us/category/mashed-potatoes/
agc.unlv.edu/egts/EGTS Pics/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Huge if true. Any other sources reporting this?

Sounds like a series of Dexter

Quite a few actually. Search the headline in Jewgle.

Hi Shareblue, how are Peter and Brock doing?

Who is conducting this investigation and why can't I find any quotes from that agency / anyone at all?

11 MORE BARRELS FOUND
freedomcrossroads .us/clinton-estate-is-officially-a-crime-scene-as-11-more-steel-barrel-graves-are-uncovered/

MODS PLEASE STICKY

that news site has articles about tomi lahren having kinky sex and sean hannity appearantly dead
feels like very fake news

prophecyhour.com/2017/06/breaking-barrels-removed-from-clinton.html

thepremiumnews.com/breaking-barrels-removed-from-clinton-property-contained-parts-from-3-missing-women/

thelastlineofdefense.org/feds-with-backhoe-find-what-they-were-looking-for-in-clintons-yard/

mbwbh.blogspot.com/2017/06/breaking-barrels-removed-from-clinton.html

fake

archive.is/9UFoG

archive.is/gUzpb

it does seem like that type of shitty clickbait site but if there's a chance it's real i want to investigate

I hate to say it but fake. OP's picture from the article is related to another news story from February about discovering women's body parts in barrels, but in South Carolina, not Jew York.

not disputing the fact that wild hill and slick willy are some sick fucks and likely killed people
but freedomcrossroads feels very fakenews

your blogspot.com just links back to op's original link

yeah undo sticky request this shit is fake.

No hits for name of agent or Clintons' PR rep.

If you're not willing to post corroborating sources, whats the fucking point?

Okay pal, posting disinformation - failing to back them up - then pulling the ol "look it up yourself, silly billy!!" stunt it older than your mother nigger.

Dammit you faggots got my hopes up

But it's not true. Read some other articles from the site it's fake news, probably false flag

freedomcrossroads.us/category/mashed-potatoes/

These guys want to make us look stupid, don't fall for it.

I really really wish this wasn't fake news…

Looks like the barrel photo used is from some other website. Doesn't lend itself to being real information.

original photo source: agc.unlv.edu/egts/EGTS Pics/index.html

this whole news site feels like falseflagg fakenews