What is happening, Holla Forums?

Nog Republican Intern Calls British Faggots and Paul Ryan a Cuck in Audio Recording

archive.is/hcd59

twitter.com/WashingtonNate1

archive.is/hcd59

twitter.com/WashingtonNate1

Based black man.
God bless him.

Kill yourself

Name of the girl on the right? For academic purposes of course.

How brain damaged would you have to be to want your child to inherit half that ugly fucking mug?

He looks like an ayy lmao.

FUCKING BASED

Man, he looks like those stereotypical uncle Tom. I hate the "based nigger" shit that plagues plebbit but this guy seems somewhat alright.

people need to start getting banned for posts like this
polite sage

This is the kind of killjoy shit that gets VPNs banned for innocuous humor.

The line about the British being "faggots" will play up really well with the deracinated Kwan who loves to be pointed in the direction of other White people to hate and lash out at. He doubles down with the anti-Islam shit, as we all know the real problem with Muslims is headscarves and a lack of bacon/alcohol, not their overwhelming racial composition.

No, not in the least. Filtered.

Tom Cotton is probably the biggest

Tom Cotton is probably the biggest cuckservative Israel-firster in the GOP. Anybody who works for him is in no position to call anybody else a cuck.

fug

Jesus fucking christ he looks like a fucking alien

Considering Paul Ryan's massive victim complex and connections I would be surprised if this is some publicity stunt.

AYY HOLD UP
LMAO

The story is funny and all but this nigger shouldn't get a mention here unless he's said all this and then taken out some of his fellow browns on the way out the door into the grave

I think OP got lost >>>/reddit/

No, it really isn't.

what in the fuck is wrong with his face? is god following him around with a fisheye filter?

>work for Senator Cotton
This is a joke right.

Only in America

Let's set him up as a Prince in Liberia.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ᶫᵐᵃᵒ

So has Ricky Dicky. Are we going to say faggots are now based?

not a single one of those women look attractive

that is one yu-gyu-ly fucking negroid

Kill yourself filthy nigger worshiper.

shitposting is fine, but take that shit to habbo hotel where it belongs

Did he just pop out of the vagina.

That's why they're holding bats user. That's why they're holding bats.

This nigger's face legitimately looks like some sort of cheap rubber halloween mask

Jesus Christ, why do they look like they all have their facial features photoshopped onto their head?s

Oh please, fuck off. Holla Forums got as far as it did because we lace together political discussion with humor. Shitposting is part and parcel of browsing a big imageboard.

this thread screams summer. i dont give a fuck about this ugly nigger kek.

I can only say there's little effort for content here, you tried OP.

Coalburner Disgusting and her friends Ruined and Shameful Waste

"When you pretend to be retarded, don't be surprised if you soon find yourself surrounded by actual retards who believe they are in good company."

AYY LMAO HOLD UP WE WUZ AYYLIUMS N SHIT

THIS IS NOTHING BUT A HIT PIECE BY MEDIAITE ON SEN. TOM COTTON (R)

even a broken clock is right twice a day

But who will pick him up?

By far the best post in this shitty slide thread.
Time to bury it.

I'm da bess mayne. I deed it.

Kek'd irl
Checked

obligatory pic related

Isn't that cute, he thinks he's white!

he looks like he has FAS or fetal crack syndrome or something. He's probably on the autistic spectrum or has some sort of tourettes and just says stupid, weird shit all the time

Do what the jews do

Use him as a tool to spread our propaganda and then cast him aside when he's no longer useful

Holla Forums must learn to use the jews weapons against him

Did you read quotes in the OP? There's nothing to work with there.

Useless nigger and the Senator is fucking retarded for hiring him.

Why do you think cotton hired him?

It's so fucking ugly and these white whores can't keep their legs shut around. How does that even make sense? It doesn't even look human for fuck sake. White women have zero fucking standards.

see:

Neck yourself

i support putting the Cucks on plantations with these based niggers controlling them.

The Cucks can break their backs to provide whites with Organic food.

I doubt any of these women actually fucked him, they're probably other interns at some get together. 6/10s and 7/10 women in DC can pull 10/10 white men easily.

Creative, I like it, mind you the cucks would probably derive pleasure from the experience.

Our society is so fucked that you have to be that 10/10 guy to get an average woman, yet if those average woman can't get a 10/10 white guy she slums it with a 2/10 nigger. How the fuck does that even make sense? If they can't have their perfect hunky, well-to-do, intelligent, driven white man, they go with some lazy, dumb, ugly nigger/beaner instead of just getting a white man on their level.

Brits fought on both sides of that war, unlike this braindead leatherface chimpanzee. We wuz revolutionaries n shieeet.

It's more the nature of DC; it's full of men working for the government, lobbying & law firms, and government contractors. There's loads of wealthy and somewhat influential white men around making attractive women harder to come by.

Like I said, these women are probably just in the same intern program as the dude. Posing for a photo with a nigger co-worker in the daytime is much different than getting drunk with and fucking him, especially if these are Republican interns, I would stake $100 on them never fucking niggers.

Filtered.

Based nigger.

We'll deport him back to monkeyland last, so long as he keeps his hands off our women.

I don't think Paul Ryan is tricky enough to use a based (sarcasm) nigger for his publicity stunt

Demorats r tha real racists

This is a good timeline

No. All niggers need to be exterminated, faggot.

Seriously, fuck off back to whatever cucked civnat shithole you crawled from, you repulsive nigger-lover

Conservative Christian white women don't bang niggers unless their name is Ann Coulter

Christian women in 2017 are every bit the Marxist filth feminists were a few decades back. They're the same as the University filth, just a few decades behind. The days of the supposed good Christian woman are gone. These younger women are all filth.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

jesus our memes are powerful

good for him, but any white guy would get fired in his place.

Nigger, we're not a race or even a nation.

So he's an uninformed moron. We won the revolutionary war only because of French intervention. 1812 went terribly for us. We could charitably claim to have tied that one, but they burned the White House and we didn't touch the Queen's palace or annex any Canadian land. The Civil War was a complete mess, the only reason the Union won was because Grant had wave after wave of newly-immigrated Germans to throw into harm's way. We only entered at the tail end of World War I, only succeeding in making a difference because all the European powers already lost an entire fucking generation to the war. World War 2 was won mostly through the sacrifices of millions of Russians and our industrial base, which was protected from our European and Japanese enemies. Korea was and still is a draw. We failed at containing communism in Asia. Vietnam could only be counted as a victory if you assume our objective was to kill a shit ton more gooks than they kill of us. The Gulf War was against a severely depleted Iraqi military. Iraq and Afganistan only served to destabilize the Middle East.

So he's insulting the founding stock of this country. Fucking based, m i rite?

I don't really feel like defending Benedict Arnold, but he did a pretty good job in the Revolutionary War.

That is a good opinion that I wouldn't feel particularly inclined to praise a white man for.

Alright.

True fact.

6/10, he's alright.

NIGGER DO YOU THINK HE AURA-FUCKED HER?

he could still be our official spokesman for lulz

He's not wrong, but he still has to go back.

Top kek

You all are so easily triggered. Sure you're not from Holla Forums yourself?

Ten bucks says this is the same guy posting all the "neck yourself christcucks" (1)s in those other three threads.

First rule of astroturfing and consensus cracking: start an argument with yourself, and do everything you can to get people to join in.

We are Anglo-Saxons, and everyone who is not is a rude visitor that has long overstayed their welcome.

So speak for yourself you swarthy Germanic fuckwit.

This board is for big boys user
Angles and Saxons are germanic

The one in the overalls ain't that bad. No tattoos and has natural hair/cute smile. Not a lard. She's one good dicking away from being a trad woman. It's our job to convert women just like her to our side.

Nasty nigger. I can't blame my ancestors for having such hard laws against niggers. They could't even light a white woman's smoke back then. And here's this smug looking nigger. Disgusting. Need the glory days back

The fuck you talking about? DC is a major male power hub of the nation, tons of good looking women are guy shopping. There is a reason why the most elite, invite only dating apps are only offered in NYC, LA, and DC.

FUCK NIGGERS AND ANYONE WHO DEFENDS THEM, KILL YOURSELF ALT-KIKE CUCK

He falls into the 'bug-eyed' category of niggers.

Why do all four people in this picture have god damned Conan jaws?

fuck off back to cuckchan, nigger-lover

Are you sure you're not a disgusting nigger-loving transplant from reddit/4cuck?

kek

Oh geez.. coming from a black person this is strange.
Don't mind the patriotism. Maybe it might turn nogs into men.

I don't get what everyone's mad about? maybe the guy is actually good? not saying to not be careful, but all jokes aside what if he's cool?

I thought that too.
There is too much autism going on here.

When does school start again?

Honestly this is just WE WUZ KANGZ rhetoric applied to the GOP.

You wish, kraut.

You should invest in bleach.

I mean… He's not wrong.

Holp, u sae ve vaz ayylmaos?

Don't fuck with my boy Tyrone.

This filthy mud shares no blood with me, don't know what the fuck this kikery is.

The Nigger is not the Jew. He is the pawn of the Jew, but not the actual Jew. Let him off the leash and he's just going to act like a Nigger.
Also I had to chuckle at his name, it's fucking perfect.