Seeing this on Friday...

Seeing this on Friday. I want to redpill people on how shit it is after we've seen it but I'm too brainlet to do it justice. The leaks will be a definite help. Tell me what to say?

Kylo kills Snoke.
Kylo is bad guy and remains dark at end.
Rey is the Last Jedi at end and does not turn Dark.
Leia lives till end.
Luke dies at end.
Yoda convinces Luke to train Rey.
Resistance is in disarray at end.
Lots of humor that some fans will hate.

you but what do I say about that? I know I'll say it's ironic people will say they didn't mind the porgs and pretended Jar Jar Binks alone could ruin the prequel trilogy. The only other thing I can think of is that it's really cheap killing off Han in the first film and Luke in the second, like they can't create any characters of their own that people can get invested in so they rely on this for easy drama,
Is that enough?
Also I heard a different leak that Leia is actually killed, but Kylo couldn't kill her.

You'll have as much luck finding a virgin at the abortion clinic.

In my opinion the worst part about these leaks is Snoke is killed off while having no questions about him answered. How he became Supreme Leader, why he's so powerful, nothing. So that's one particular point to stress. I'm sure most people will realize "Oh yeah, he was kind of pointless."

I think it's a matter of being subtly abusive without them reaizing I'm an asshole. I just don't know how to say something like "I'm convinced everyone who likes these films is retarded or they're willfully forcing enthusiasm out of obligation" without making it obvious. I need trained sociopath skills.

except they never did that for the original trilogy, which this is clearly imitating

Just say you dont like how they killed the old characters off.

I don't really care about that and it seems pretty low for criticism. A bit fanboyish. They'll just think I'm being childish.

dont you dare give disney any shekels!!!!

Palpatine's rise to power is well-established in the lore and he didn't die in the second movie.

I've seen literally every MCU movie in cinemas, I've seen Rogue One, TFA, Get Out, Ghostbusters. I've seen every major release for the last 10 years. Sometimes I think I'm the only one on here who watches movies.

Nice b8

not bait I watch two movies a week, Mondays and Fridays. Costs about 5 euro per week, and full ticket price for big releases like Star Wars or Dunkirk. How does it feel to b some loser on Holla Forums that spends all day watching shit camrips and pretending you're qualified to talk about anything?

Why do you waste all this money? Do you like these films?

I enjoy myself. It gives me relief being outside. I get to treat myself with snacks.

so your both dumb AND fat? okay

Heh.

It's not shit OP it's really good

Delete my thread? You fuck

You fucking nigger. It's not cool to be a contrarian fuck you.